SaloniQ Reviews

4.69/5 (97 reviews)
Pros
  • Great software for those in this industry. Easy to use and simple usage for many computer dummies an
  • Having a systematic tool for managing appointments in a salon always help customers to plan their schedule accordingly
  • clear and easy to use. simple. has good features. doesn't look overly complicated. We haven't yet started using it but training was great!
Cons
  • Payment feature may also be included with some advance token
  • Learning all the pull downs was probably not my favorite part. But after I got that figured out it it went fine
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
georgina desler

Very Good, easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-05-15

Jacqui Marola

We love Salon IQ because it makes us money.

Reviewed 2014-05-31

One of the best things about Salon iQ is there automated texts and emails and I am not talking about just reminding clients about their appointments as that is standard. You can automate everything, thank you emails to new clients, surveys and reminders if they haven't been in for a while, newsletters etc.. Also the breakdown of salon and the team figures are exceptionally good and it will send out a text every week to the team to let them know how well they got on.

Jayne Reynolds

very easy to use

Reviewed 2015-10-14

As a salon owner the facilities to enable me to track progress of the salon and individual stylists is invaluable; it is easy to see at a glance where a stylist needs to be focused. The guest retention system which i have just started to use will i'm sure be good for me as I will be able to see how it is working and this will enable me to repeat/change what i am doing to improve the success of EL esha.

Debbie Digby

The dashboard has fundamentally changed the way my Stylists measure their own performance

Reviewed 2015-10-20

Salon IQ is really easy to use. My favourite features are the dashboard, the texting options and the Year on Year report. My Stylists are engaged in watching their dashboard results and understanding when they are doing well and what they could be doing better. The texting options are easy to use and very effective. When you consider the cost of printing, I find the GAS an effective tool for attracting new business.

luke coster

Good overall, is come on leaps and bounds. Great value for money!

Reviewed 2015-10-19

We've been with salon IQ for over 2.5 years and took it onboard as our chosen softeware partner in it's early stages and the start of our business. The cost and the cloud base were the natural selling points. Although there were teething problems it seems those days are far behind us and we're pleased to see Salon IQ evolve into what it is today. I can see it only getting better too. long live the evolution!

Jackie Colman

We find this software intelligent and easy to navigate

Reviewed 2015-10-14

This software has been designed to ensure you have all you need to enable you to be in control of your business with reference to your team, marketing, stock and finances. If ever you have an issue the support is there and you speak direct to an expert. As a business we have grown and will continue to grow and develop with I Salon

Jo Hardardt

Effective and Efficient!

Reviewed 2015-10-26

We have the confidence to grow our business knowing that there is the support of Salon -IQ behind us. There is also an amazing community support from the other salons in their group and as far as future development goes you feel that you are being listened to!

Simon Finch

Should have moved ages ago...

Reviewed 2015-10-19

We had a competitor's PC based product, good in its time but now out dated. Love the web based structure allowing easy remote login and access to Day Book and reports. Metrics are easily understandable and our Stylists love getting their daily figures.

CLINT BOULTER

a must for salons

Reviewed 2015-10-23

this system is easy to use and keeps track of all salon appointments,online bookings and texts and keeps track of accounts which makes life easy for me and my accountant.for me as a salon owner i wouldn't be with out salon iq

Sam Kendall

Salon-iQ

Reviewed 2014-05-30

I have used several systems before Salon-iQ. It is so easy to use and logicall it has made my job much easier. I can easily book at any ofour locations, I get dashboard technology which gives all my key performance information. And the automated marketing just works, all the time.

Ross Long

Simply the best salon software

Reviewed 2015-10-20

Designed for salons by someone who works within the industry and knows exactly what information the average salon owner needs to run their business efficiently. Our managers love the simplicity of operation and excellent level of reporting.

nicholai mc grath

vey good advice

Reviewed 2017-04-19

extremely easy to use navigating was easy,well presented software,well set up before initial installation from salon iq head quarters

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

many thanks Nicholai

Ian Broderick

This made the difference

Reviewed 2015-10-19

Our previous salon software gave us a ton of reports none of which were much use to me. I now know exactly what the KPIs are that I set. This is invaluable when talking to the team

Darren Mitzi

Excellent to use and development second to none

Reviewed 2015-10-15

Easy to use and understand with fab support and development. Great for building your business, retaining guests and reporting. Guests love the online booking too

Christina Wolford

Works well for anyone needing this type of software

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2020-01-06

Overall the software is a great program for those in this industry

Cons

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

thankyou for your review

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Claire Gray Walker

fool proof

Reviewed 2015-10-19

Everything you need to keep track on your business. Great customer service always quick to respond to any query.An invaluable tool to any salon.

Kimberley Baylin

Love it

Reviewed 2014-05-30

I switched from i-salon. So much simpler to use. The automated marketing means I save loads of time. Love the fact it is all backed up for me as well.

Julie hyde

Brilliant

the easiest to use The most productive Fantastic Results

Matt Rowden

Love it

Reviewed 2015-10-19

Easy to use. Team love it!

KIMBERLEY MURPHY

EFFORTLESS AND ESSENTIAL

It exceeds my expectations

Harry Brown

Great

Reviewed 2015-10-19

All great stuff thank you

Anonymous

Helps in a Systematic process

Used monthly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-08-30

Pros

Cons
Payment feature may also be included with some advance token

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

thankyou

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10