Salonist Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.67/10

See full reviews by rating

The best thing about this software is that it always keep the entire record of the customer in an impressive way. It is manageable and very easy to access.
It has a lot of important features that will help a salon ease out their operations. The most likable is that it eliminates the overlapping of appointments or double booking error.
The superb integration Hairscouts needs and the user interface functionality.
Regret my time and money wasted trying to make it work.
Actually really i have no points as your cons.

Salonist users...

listing-logo
ZENOTI-logo

ZENOTI

How would you rate Salonist?

Pros

head master "Salonist has helped me to surmount the main day to day concerns of running a salon. The systems log everything, who is accessing currently, how many customers I've got till now, how much money we have charged, and which product needs a replacement. Even if I am away, I can have a track of everything with me. Having the peace of mind whilst I'm away from the salon is priceless. The reduction in paperwork has taken the pressure off me, meaning I can spend more time getting more important things done. Thank you Salonist for such priceless software"

Cons

Can minimize the customer gathering details.But the Overall Software is awesome and we loved it lot.It manages every thing we need.

Practising Salonist has been a great experience so far

Honestly, I don't find any issues with this software. Managing every feature is seamless

Pros

Though, i was looking for the fully-featured Salon software to fulfil all technological requirement of my salon. Lately, i came across, "Salonist". The story remains effective until now

Cons

This Salon Software has sorted all my daily chaos and has exceeded my expectations. The Salonist team has guided us once and honestly; it is totally hassle-free. It makes managing the appointment very easy and does not require any training to use. Tracking and following-up the customers has become such an easy task to manage the post-relationship with them. I am now managing a large inventory of my Salon products in an organized manner. The billing system also helps to engage potential customers with their own payment method choices. Now, i can inform the customers regarding their schedule appointments by SMS and email. The best feature of this software is that it has a customized package option.

Thanks for your valuable feedback

Great price but that’s it

Regret my time and money wasted trying to make it work

Pros

Price is the only good thing about the software

Cons

Nothing works consistently or as promised nonstop on customer service at night since they’re in india

Best software for salons and spa

I like salonist software.

Pros

Point of sales, daily sales reports and every bill sms.

Cons

Staff service report( Can't able to get exact details).

Thanks for your valuable feedback Dilli

Everything my spa business needs for all my locations, all in one place.

Amazing

Pros

Salonist is everything salons and spa need, from the front end to the back end, employee management, customer relations, marketing, I mean everything!!!! Schedule up your next 12 months campaigns, and the automations do the rest!!! Multiple options for payment collection, I mean it's definitely worth every single penny!!!!! No need for any other subscriptions, my clients can even complete their forms... And Everything is in one place!!!!

Cons

It's hard to come up with cons because the Salonist software is constantly being upgraded and updated. One thing that could improve is the Android app for all salonist customers, but they do have custom apps for individual businesses for an add-on fee which I haven't tried yet but I would love to try soon.

Value for Money - Salonist

Pros

I appreciate this product. It is very easy to use. Easy to maintain customer data. All my customers also like this way of interaction. There is almost 40% growth in my product since I started using this product.

Cons

There is nothing which I don't like in this software.

Thanks for your valuable feedback Anish

nada care

Pros

Ease of use and quick response to technical support

Cons

Almost nothing, data handling is very fast. I wish to add a WhatsApp api So that we can send messages directly to customers

Thanks for your valuable feedback Alaa

Bewildering

Fully customized, technical support is very good

Pros

Very customized, easy to use , all type of facilities are there

Cons

I think, least word is not made for this software

Thanks for your valuable feedback Nupinder

Satisfied

Pros

Convenient and easy to access.. admin has all the access to change anything within the software

Cons

None so far.. the only thing is software is a bit heavy to access..

Thanks

Game changer

Overall we made the switch from salon iris and I won’t go back. This software streamlines all of the day to day functions at an incredible price point. We have been using the free trial but will easily pay the $29 per month.

Pros

What’s not to like? Eliminates double booking, Manages everything in one place. Literally keeps track of everything.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say! Every time I noticed a flaw the software is updated & it’s fixed within days.

Thanks for your valuable feedback Jessica

Salonist software Review

We used it for appointment settings, Payroll, and other management scenarios.

Pros

The superb integration Hairscouts needs and the user interface functionality.

Cons

i like everything about it. Nothing comes to the top of my mind that I didn't like.

Thanks for your valuable feedback Hari

Salonist

Pros

Its the integration with other systems and the functionality of the calendar. They have got the basic requirements right which makes it easier for us to do the daily tasks efficiently.

Cons

Support & the customization of certain functions are limited.

Best software for my salon.

Easily solve the problem of Appointments management.

Pros

I am using salonist from the last 4 months. Now I manage my salon task easily as compare to before 4 months. I like its Easy Management of Salon Appointments feature. Salonist's members are also helpful they support me in learning this software. Thank you salonist team!

Cons

It is not multi lingual. Apart from this it is perfect software.

Thank you for your valuable feedback Zin Lang

Salonist is a Great Product.

Pros

Salonist is a great product with a lot of features that make salon management easy and efficient. Covers everything from appointments to marketing.

Cons

I have only used support once and it was slow to respond. They need to improve response time so that customer support tickets are answered within 24 hours in my opinion.

5star

Excellent

Pros

Easy to use And more over after sales service was really impressive

Cons

Nothing. Actually really i have no points as your cons

Thank you for your valuable feedback Vishal

Wonderful Software!!!

Pros

Cons

Till now, I don't find any flaw. But I am looking forward to further enhancement of this wonderful software. Salonist you rock

Thanks

Salonist Review

Pros

Cons

I think the only thing which they can work is on customer service. Sometimes the reply is not quite prompt