SalonTarget

Salon & spa management software

SalonTarget Reviews

Pros

The reports are self explanatory and great for us to stay on top of progress retention and what we could work on.

Sade D.

I also love that the system sends out the reminders for me and the clients love the reminders as well.

Kelly N.

We have had several requests and the SalonTarget team has been wonderful by working hard to help us achieve all of our needs with our software.

Holly M.

Cons

If I were to talk about a slight inconvenience it would be google updates in relation to my printer. I have to use explorer when this happens.

Jessica P.

The way I was taught to take a pay down for deposit for first time clients doesn't comply with us receiving first-time client review.

Erinn P.

I can't say there is something I don't like about the software.

Gregory Z.

5.0

Anthony and the Salon Target Team have been extremely attentive and made our transition very smooth.

We have received numerous benefits from this software. Our front desk has become much more efficient for many reasons. 1. They do not have to physically make reminder calls any more. 2. They do not have to book as many appointments over the phone. 3. There are not as many employees at the front desk because they can check their phones to see if there is a walk-in waiting or if their next appointment...

Pros

The software has so many features it is hard to name just one. We are an upscale barbershop with two locations and salon target has helped us manage our walk-in and appointment business so much more efficiently. I would have to say because of the volume of people coming into the business at one time (men's haircuts are much quicker) the automated confirmations and online bookings have made our front...

Cons

I can't say there is something I don't like about the software. The only challenge is that it does so much to help build the business and retain customers that I need to make sure that myself and front desk teams are doing everything to take full advantage of all of the benefits. Again, this is on my end and my responsibility to make sure we are doing everything in our power to maximize the software's capability. This is in no way a short coming or least favorite part of the software. As a business owner/operator my major challenge is making sure I am spending the necessary time working on my business along with working in it on a daily basis.

Easy to use, versatile and up to date with modern technology

Pros

Easy to use and navigate through all of the options. As a salon manager the software provides me the ability to review all of our clients past history, easy to use profile builders that make up selling a mindless task and communication with our front desk is simple and fast with the touch screens at our stations! The station screens provide my clients with a customized experience that makes it easier...

Cons

Easy to use and from any device

Quick and easy salon managing

Pros

I like that the software is easy to use and understand. Obviously there were a few bumps trying to figure that system out in the beginning, but the Salon Target staff was incredibly helpful when it came to helping me figure things out. I also love that the system sends out the reminders for me and the clients love the reminders as well!

Cons

The one thing that I like least is that it only works best on chrome! I have all mac products so to check the schedule I have to have the chrome app on my phone.

Hi Kelly, Thank you so much for your feedback, we are happy that you love SalonTarget and benefiting from all it can offer. As applies to all devices, simply download the Google Chrome browser onto your Mac and then open SalonTarget up using that browser. You will be all set! Here is a link to download Google Chrome for Mac for your convenience: https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html Sincerely, SalonTarget

After set up I've had a seamless professional experience that helps me run my business efficiently.

I get professional emails and reminders for my clients. It helps me manage my clients so I'm not spending a lot of time on the phone. The two hour text alert reminder makes it so I have zero no shows. The check out process is seamless and reliable, it takes minutes with minimal effort. I very rarely have any issues with this software.

Pros

I love the online booking and automatic emails. My clients love to be reminded to book their appointment after four weeks when they don't have an appointment on the books.

Cons

Great easy to use and easy to train software! They made it so easy to swap from our previous system!

Pros

I LOVE that as a customer they listen to your needs and are constantly implementing new features! We have had several requests and the SalonTarget team has been wonderful by working hard to help us achieve all of our needs with our software!

Cons

I wish that there was a better way to use resources for booking team members that do services in both hair & spa.

Salon Target has helped my business grow tremendously.

Pros

I love that this software utilizes technology to help make running a salon more efficient, professional and easier for the salon owner and stylists.

Cons

Efficient, functional, affordable, easy to access, professional

Enables me to make sure that we are meeting our goals and that we are productive.

Pros

It's pretty easy to use it's a lot like the software I used to have so it wasn't too much of learning something new and the creators of the software are in the industry themselves

Salon Target

It’s a great software for keeping track of appointments and clients.

Pros

Ease of booking appointments, confirmation log, referrals. I like how you can add in the gratuity after the card has been processed.

Cons

I really don’t have anything I don’t like about the software. Every now and then it freezes up but I haven’t had that happen in awhile.

Salon Target makes scheduling appointments easier than ever!

Pros

I like that this system is very user friendly and easy to navigate, it makes communication with clients and appointment-making easier than ever!

Cons

I am unable to secure appointments with credit card numbers without switching credit card processing companies, which is not an option for our salon.

We LOVE Salon Target! It's everything you've ever wanted in salon software.

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use. We barely need to train new hires because it's so simple to navigate. Customer service has always been there for us. We haven't had one issue.

Cons

Easy to set up , great features that builds your business and functionality.

Pros

easy to learn , the system has many options that make it easier and more efficient to run your business.

Review of SalonTarget

The customer service and follow up has been superior.