All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Schedule Anyone

Business management and scheduling for the beauty industry

visit website

Schedule Anyone Reviews

Great Bargain

This software has solved all of our scheduling problems. It truly makes it easy to set up and support our clients.

Pros

Easy to use. This software replaced a real clunker that we had before.

Cons

Needs to integrate each system a little better and make it easier to use emails and texts.

Best software and customer service ever!

Pros

Schedule Anyone has been a huge part of the success of my company. My customers love the reminder text. It also cut down on no shows or lates. Easy to set up and use. Being able to schedule the appointment and it automatically fill in the time required to do the service is awesome!

Cons

I don’t know of anything I didn’t like...

Schedule anyone

Pros

It’s easy to use and straight forward. All of the functions are easy to learn

Cons

It’s slow sometimes and often freezes. Customer service could be better and more prompt

Easy to use.

My overall experience has been well with schedule anyone. It is very easy to use, i can keep my book very organized. And i feel i get what i pay for.

Pros

I like the ease of scheduling appointments for my clients. I like that i can change the colors of the categories that i have to choose from. (Example: haircuts are blue, balayage is pink, retouches are purple.) i can look at a glance and see what I’ve got on my book for the week. And i like that.

Cons

I feel like the software is very basic... not that it’s a bad thing. There is just nothing that really stands out as an impressive feature.

User friendly salon booking application

I highly recommend this product as an affordable salon and spa booking system. The text and email reminders have all but eliminated no shows.

Pros

We love many things but the text reminder pays for itself every month. I like the reports , payroll option

Cons

Occasionally the system has gone out and sets us in a panic as there is no back up

Best scheduling app for ANYONE

Excellent product and customer service.

Pros

Can be used on any devise Super easy to navigate. My schedule is always at my fingertips. I didn’t want to give up my book. So I did both but was off my book in a week !

Cons

There was nothing I found that was not good.

Tutoring

It’s easy to use with multiple employers!

Pros

As a student helping other students, this is easy to use and user friendly! Whether you are viewing the appointments or making the appointments, anyone can use it!

Cons

Mobile app is slightly harder to operate than the computer.

Schedule Anyone review

Time savings and organization. Love the text reminders and how professional I feel having your service

Pros

How user friendly it is, how professional the service is and the time savings it provides

Cons

Marketing piece doesn’t allow to attach images or attachments when sending out group emails

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.