SimpleSpa Reviews

4.97/5 (34 reviews)

Melina Kanaras

Professional software & Easy to use

Reviewed 2016-10-29

I think my title says it all, we are all very happy using this software my choice was first made in our salon a few months ago in Greece and now in Portugal that we opened up I cannot be more happy with this decision. My front desk needed only to know how to use a computer, because SimpleSpa is very easy to use booking was done with no training. And the wonderful part is that I can be anywhere in the world and monitor exactly what is going on in each store, planning on opening more in another country and this software is the software I now recommend for anyone starting their business.

Maria Balonga

Working like a clock

Reviewed 2016-10-25

I am very meticulous with our selections, and our dutch nail bar needed to start sending out reminders both to improve my relation with my growing customers and second to be more productive. I tried a few software like Shedul, Acuity and then SimpleSpa - shedul I read was backed by a company called surge ventures which seems to have stopped doing business and there was no phone support second there was acuity which looked nice at first, but lacked features and was actually harder to use but not awfully hard, I took another swing and also tried out SimpleSpa software and I found everything I needed to run my appointments and most importantly send reminders as Texts and as Emails which they actually get delivered (shedul delivered one out of every 3 and I didn't have a way to check if they had been sent out etc.). Well to make a long story short and my lesson which I want to pass on, is first there is no such thing as free software especially when you want to have something to run your business, second try this software, it is excellent, the customer care people are always helping us (we wanted to embed on our site and they helped us right away), and finally the price was more than reasonable which I don't have to worry about it.

Gina Davis

EASY & LOVING THIS SOFTWARE

Reviewed 2016-12-09

First class service all the way, all I wanted was to know that if I had an issue someone would reply to my boutique. And you guys deliver. thank you for being pros at what you do. We moved from an expensive program we had, and tried a few free ones but let me be honest I don't trust the free stuff, you get it, rely on them and all of a sudden they either close or start charging you an arm and a leg. My decision to go with simple spa was your easy in use environment and awesome client service.

Lisa Tyler

Great reminder system, great for our team

Reviewed 2017-01-17

We started using simple spa in the summer. It took us just a few minutes to get started, any questions we had were answered very quickly. What I like the most is our staff gets a text with the appointments for the day. This is just amazing, no need to sign in to a computer or download any apps. Overall we are very happy and highly recommend simple spa

Julian Rees

Great little piece of software

Reviewed 2019-02-11

We needed spa software desperately to more effectively manage our bookings and customer communication. The SMS messaging feature has saved loads of time and effort on the part of the staff. There were a few small hiccups with the database upload but once those were ironed out, everything has been working really well.

DD Phillips

Great for our salon

Reviewed 2016-09-12

This software was one of our options a month ago, and we decided to go with SimpleSpa no looking back because 1. this software is easy easy easy, and 2. the people that run this team and software are helpful made our life easy by adding our services for us (for FREE!!!) I sent them a paper document with all our services and they added them one by one for us. We are now using this in 2 locations and it is working like a charm, no problems and I just think that writing a few words is the least I can do because this software works flawlessly and I love it.

Susan Slates

The best customer service ever! Anything I need they make it happen, modifications, reports etc.

Reviewed 2017-08-16

saves me money and time

Emmy Garcia

Easy to use and good support

Reviewed 2018-04-13

I am using the SimpleSpa system for one year, customer service has been there to help me when I needed which is a pleasant surprise when as a single person business we are always left behind. The texts are amazing, and my clients are reminded of the appointments and they can also reply and confirm.

Lambi Chatiz

Best Service Ever

Reviewed 2016-12-04

I am so happy I decided to go with you guys, I wanted to process payments with a credit card processor and I basically wanted a solution to be all in one but as inexpensive as possible. And now I have credit card processing with a service called Stripe with simplespa. You have no idea how happy I am that I can do this. Besides that support is there whenever I have a question I get a response really fast, like less than an hour for sure. And I am just so thrilled with this credit card processing now, A+ , I definitely recommend this service

Emmy Moza

Ease of use and intuitive

Reviewed 2018-04-13

What we like most is that our team easily learnt to use SimpleSpa, the support team which whenever needed was there for myself and our users, the flexibility in the reports which we needed on more metric and they added for us

Maggie Janickova

Outstanding customer service, I have never experience a better service with any other company

Reviewed 2017-08-14

Very user friendly, and as mentioned before customer support is outstanding, I would never even think to go with any software where there is no personal communication or contact. The fact that I can discuss any question via Skype is amazing as supposed to sending someone a ticked or email than waiting for reply and if the answer isn't what you want you have to send another ticket, that to me is a nonsense. The help I have received from customer rep and his approach and commitment to the client is absolutely fantastic, I would recommend this software to anyone.

Gina Slipton

Quality and Perfect for my needs

Reviewed 2016-12-12

I moved from freeware software to simplespa two weeks ago, they helped me add my services without an issue, and I learned to use the software really fast, without the need to read some long video on how to add an appointment. So the reason I moved to simplespa was because the pricing was simple to understand and I wasnt confronted with surprises like I noticed when I wanted to do more things on the free software. The features are abundant, I can make my emails custom, my booking page includes my logo which is great, and I have control over my SMS reminders which is fantastic. The customer service reply time is/are immediate, they are friendly and most importantly they listened to my business needs. I am alone running my spa, but I have the feeling I can rely on them.

Dwight Jones

I have tested 30 appointment booking platforms, and this is BY FAR THE BEST!!!

Reviewed 2017-11-01

1. My therapists receive notifications of when a client books an appointment, and can respond accordingly - which helps to maximize productivity. 2. I can get a good picture of how the business is doing financially. 3. We can customize a secure intake/soap note form. 4. I am able to track our marketing campaigns to get the most out of our advertising budget. 5. I finally got to talk to a Customer Service agent who cares about me (THE CUSTOMER), and not just a sales person.

Erma Jones

Real Customer Service

Reviewed 2017-03-14

First of all finally a company which has good customer service, I switched from Mind and Body and this is probably the best decision I made for my business. MBO was too complicated and with SimpleSpa this is easy, and by far the most superb customer service I have ever experienced. Everyone I needed to talk to was extremely polite, they spent a full hour asking me about my needs and showing me how their software can benefit my small tattoo business (I got into microblading). Well this software does exactly what I need including online booking with accepting payment deposits, I am full control of my data and I have software that is easy to use, and most important good people helping me. RECOMMENDED.

P. Filippou

all we need for our practice

Reviewed 2017-07-13

customer support is excellent, they support us with any question we might have and helped us put our clients and services for us. The software is very easy to use, I learned to use it on my own and my partner is also using the software with no training

Marianna Peterson

What was I doing before SimpleSpa!

Reviewed 2016-06-26

I used to use a classic appointment book, until recently I decided to take a leap in the software market and see how I can make my life simpler, being a small business but growing I had trouble maintaining my hand written schedule book. And most importantly never really knew all my customers besides the ones who frequently visited. After reading the reviews here I tried SimpleSpa out and I cant believe how I was functioning before, let me go on at the pros to list them

Nina Bergran

Very easy, very happy

Reviewed 2016-11-10

I read the other reviews and although it helped I needed to try it out on my own; I was happy to see that all our nailbar team, and our front desk uses the software with NO training. The low cost makes this a bargain, and our clients love the SMS notifications that it sends out, and my staff also loves to get notifications also as an SMS, if you are thinking of software this is a program that you can definitely use in your business - some background we are a medium sized team of 12 + 2 at the front desk

Jim Dale

Only went through the initial 14 day free trial and all features are great except it's fee based.

Reviewed 2018-04-11

Online booking is sharp and can sell online gift certificates. Client can receive a custom questionnaire to fill out that gets sent back with the appointment. Did not experience tech support but sales will normally get back to you within an hour to four hours. Cloud based software with back up systems in case there is a crash on the main server.

Gabby Miuchten

Best software decision I made so far

Reviewed 2017-02-07

A few months ago I switched over to Simple Spa, the transition and trial on my end was paced so that I try it out properly, and make sure it covers my business needs; and my outcome is that this far surpassed all my needs. The email notifications are great, (online booking I have not yet enabled, but from whta I see in the settings it is very flexible), the SMS is one of my favorite features and my staff now cannot work without all the reminders they get, the appointment scheduling is really really fast, I had to change my reception and the new staffer needed barely any training. Their customer care is wonderful and always responding if I ever need something. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

John Vizloff

Great Software, Easy & Great Support

Reviewed 2016-11-22

We are a chain of hotels in the US, Canada, UK, Greece, Brussels, and we decided to go with SimpleSpa, we wanted software that was easy to use, and the training to be held at minimum if none at all. From the top 10 applications here, SimpleSpa was not only the easiest they offered us the best customer service, migrated all our data including our customers, and offered us a custom solution for our ORACLE backend, and to our surprise they never wanted any additional money. As an IT Department we are very happy with our decision and can't look back, this is strides ahead of anything we had and just easy for the staff.

Anonymous

Simple Spa easy to use

Reviewed 2018-12-05

its a very complete system to manage, it has everything any spa owner will need.

Gianni Komiti

Easy, and fast to use

Reviewed 2017-01-09

I have use mind body, yourontime, and some other software out there, mind body is only focused on selling you stuff you dont need (and is expensive), yourontime was great a year ago, not I feel the same with them, plus it is hard to use. So I decided to try out simple spa, and I am very happy, the software is simple enough to make my secretary make appointments very fast. The price is very reasonable. I have no needed customer support, but a few emails I got they are very polite, but I prefer to use software that I dont need to read a huge manual and constantly contact support (yeah control freak)

Maria L.

Excellent Product

Reviewed 2016-07-16

Very good experience with SimpleSpa, our business used a booking paper for appointments and the change to SimpleSpa was very good, benefit our business

Laura Morris

Great for my small spa

Reviewed 2016-04-18

All I can say is that SimpleSpa has been our companion for my small all day spa the past 10 years, and the past month I have been slowly moving to the new SimpleSpa that is all online, I must be honest that it was quite shocking to make this transition, but the customer care has always been there to assist me so guys my first 5 stars is for customer care, the second 5 stars is that it is even easier to use than before I LOVE THE EASY appointment booking and the final overall 5 stars is that you are adding stuff for my business and on the software! Love the software and couldn't recommend it more.

Angelo Di

Excellent for my business

Reviewed 2016-10-16

Just signed up, so far very impressed, I have a 7 team business, not big, not small! They extended my trial, but I decided to go with them long term and I am not regretting this decision at all. Customer Service is excellent, and they are constantly adding features that just make my business, and running my salon easy. And best of all there wasn't a learning curve for my staff, unlike some other software I have tried. My customers are very happy to get email reminders (which is free) and I have also added SMS notifications which includes a messages to my clients and to my staff.