SpotOn Reviews - Page 3

Thank you SPOTON!!!

Pros

We switched from NCR Aloha in the middle of the COVID Pandemic - There ability to get us up and running with the POS and On Line Ordering was a a life-line!

Cons

The reporting took a bit of time to get accustomed to.

SO HAPPY!!

AWESOME!

Pros

It does everything to make the experience easier for my employees and the customer.

Cons

Nothing, it’s easy to learn and there isn’t much it can’t do.

Amazing company!

It’s “Spot On” !

Pros

I have been purchasing and using POS devices in my multiple different bars and restaurants for 25 years. I have had every kind of system known to man and this software and customer service is incomparable to any other system I have used.

Cons

I have not found a flaw worth mentioning.

Spoton takes the place of an entire department

A lot more bang for your buck and light years ahead of other point of sale systems

Pros

I love that through one portal you can access online, POS, and analytics. It takes the place of an entire departmental operation through just one program.

Cons

Can be glitchy at times and painstaking when you need to make a lot of changes to prices or menu items

Happy as a Panino

Positive experience to say the least. This POS has allowed us to add stations throughout the restaurant so servers have quick easy access. Management and accounting have access to data quickly and easily. There is a recurring theme, easy. SpotOn Restaurant has simply made order entry, payment processing, tracking and accounting easy.

Pros

Designed with intuitive screen navigation which allows for easy training and use. Our servers, managers, accounting department can easily find what they need quickly. Time is money.

Cons

We haven't run into any issues or lack of performance with this software. If we do I am sure our customer service person will be able to get it addressed.

Belladinas

Happy

Pros

Easy to use and the promise that they are growing and constantly updating

Cons

Inability to engage customer in rewards and contact information

SpotOn is working for us

With SpotOn we have a resource that provides us with update info about how various aspects of our business are doing hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, etc. This saves a TON of time. I look forward to learning more and more about using the reports provided.

Pros

We like the instant reporting that is continually updated. The accurate ongoing info is very helpful in predicting what to plan for next and evaluating how we are meeting our goals - or not. We like the many details. I also like the attitude of our representative - very helpful and very accessible.

Cons

It would be useful for our uses to be able to see sales and individual employee time on one page rather than having to switch to 2 different pages. Some of the titles/pages I have no idea of what they mean or how to interpret them. I hope to meet with the rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in the near future to learn more about this. One time I lost the ability to login, but a quick call to the rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT] fixed things.

Hi Suzy, thanks for taking the time to review us. We'd love to walk you through some of these reporting capabilities, and you can reach out to your rep directly or our support@spoton.com team for assistance.

This one system does so much for my small business and can grow with us!

The system is great and easy to use and learn. The huge benefit for us is our local sale representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She has held my hand and walked me through so many learning curves and is always friendly and available to help. She is the reason that I would recommended this system above all us. She is amazing!

Pros

Ability to customize to our needs and have a loyalty rewards program built in so I don't need to have extra equipment sitting around. I like that I can make changes in the back of the house or get support to have changed made when needed.

Cons

Haven't found anything that I dislike so far.

Hi Ardith, we love hearing this! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate you and your business.

Spot-On for Customer Loyalty

We were able to reward our repeat customers with a means of giving them discounts after 10 purchases. I know some customers are saving up their points for when we have sales, so they can maximize their overall spending

Pros

I like that it does it is to be used at the cash register as customer pays, and that it affords us with a low start-up costs means to reward our repeat customers.

Cons

It is not a wholly integrated software with our POS. It requires a stand alone reader.

SpotOn is a highly user friendly & efficient product!

This is a product that has made us see how antiquated and inefficient our old system really was! We also have a much higher level of security with this system as we had several fraud chargebacks with our old system. Now we are secure with SpotOn!

Pros

We love the ease of use & being able to change and manage our menus, website and also have the direct online ordering to save huge $$ by customers ordering directly they use instead of a 3rd party app! The terminals are sleek and adaptable to our business needs.

Cons

A few minor bumps getting it all going, but with the exceptional customer support we are now smooth sailing!!!

Airport Cities VFW 10454

I love the fact that I can check on my business from my phone anywhere.

Pros

Spoton allowed us to convert from a bar to a restaurant during Covid with great ease. We are able to offer apple pay and contactless pay, that we were not able to offer before. The integration was easy and effortless during the transition of our old POS,

Cons

The only con that I have is that Spoton offers so much as far as social media marketing, delivery integration and reports that I have not had enough time to explore all that Spoton offers.

SpotOn review

Pros

The online ordering with direct tickets to kitchen and bar is a huge advantage this system has. It had increased both revenue and efficiency.

Cons

There are a few software upgrades that are still in the works that are needed and are being worked on.

SpotOn Restaurant review

So far, so good. We have some items on our wish list but no major hiccups or complaints.

Pros

The online ordering system is pretty neat; didn't have to install any apps on either customer or the storefront. Inventory management is simple and easy to maintain. The UX is expansive and our staff did not have any issues in working around a new system.

Cons

Pre-ordering and scheduling would be a great option to have. As of now it is all tied together. If the printers are not entirely hardwired and we can use bluetooth printers, then we can get other third party vendor tickets to print. Item details are great but for an operation like ours, it is too much (TMI) to maintain.

Why I Chose 'Restaurant POS' from Spoton

I haven't had any complaints except for the front- facing customer credit card processor. It always goes down on a daily basis and it's been more of a hassle tha. A help for both me and my customers.

Pros

The system is very high tech and has many features that allows good restaurant management and has many features that helps with reporting.

Cons

The Restaurant POS may be too advanced for my small restaurant

SpotOn is a great product!!

With SpotOn, splitting payments became much easier and faster. Once you get used to it, it is very user friendly!

Pros

The support is a superstar. Most of the time they answer my calls in less than 2 minutes. And they are willing to stay on the line with me to provide necessary support. And our agent, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], is amazingly helpful. She's local and always there for us. Very attentive and helpful. Willing to spend her own time guiding us through issues!

Cons

The menu build out is pretty complicated if you don't attend at least 2 to 3 hours of conference call learning how to use it.

Real people helping real people!

Pros

I love the ease of access of this product the most. Business people hardly have time for anything other than running their business. This software makes everything quick and easy!

Cons

Had a little bit of a hard time getting help with marketing training. Our website team was and always has been amazing. Could be our fault for not making the time to train, but other than that, all is good.

SpotOn saves the day during the pandemic

We first used it for counter service and then switched over to assigned tables.

Pros

We switched to SpotOn in Februrary 2020 just before COVID hit. When the pandemic happened we took full advantage of the ability to take online orders, and used their newest contact free ordering system. When this pandemic is over we will keep these things going.

Cons

Basically anyone already familiar with a POS can jump right in and start using SpotOn.

5 Stars from Post Oak BBQ!!

Pros

Customer service is out of this world!! We love it!

Cons

When you 86 an item for the night I wish it would automatically become available the next service date.

Very happy I made the switch

Overall I’m very happy with the software as well as customer service and the pricing. The pricing is a lot cheaper than we were paying with clover. Very glad that we made the switch. I’ve also referred people and have received money for referrals.

Pros

I love the size and mobility of the POS system that we selected. I love the loyalty program as well as the email marketing campaign’s that we get to use now. I love how helpful and fast customer service has been as well as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is our contact that I use locally.

Cons

The only thing I don’t like about the system is in order to use the spot on loyalty program you have to do it in the spot on app instead of the register app and the spot on app doesn’t let you use the barcode scanner so you kind and f have to make a choice if you want to scan items or use the loyalty program on the actual POS system.

owner

the best systems and nice customers services

Pros

Ordering online was the best systems for us

Cons

i had to call the customers almost everyday about the systems

Service with professionals

10 out of 10. I would highly recommend them to any potential business owners.

Pros

Very easy to navigate and exceptional walk through service. In person, by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and over the phone. Done while practicing social distance and covid guidelines.

Cons

Nothing. Hand held were easiltnovercame and used.

SpotOn as a management tool

I can access data that helps me manage costs.

Pros

SpotOn has given me the data access I need to manage my business from a macro as well as micro perspective. The software is easy to access and utilize. I highly recommend SpotOn for the restaurant environment.

Cons

I have not identified any negative aspects of the software at this time.

Best business decision I ever make

To be honest from our local rep and to 24 hour support I'll give SpotOn 12 out of 10

Pros

All modules related to SpotOn Restaurant POS are 100% compatible and intergrate seamlessly together. Trying to achieve all that spotOn Restaurant has to offer with other POS systems lends towards a very expensive transformation especially when dealing with third party components.

Cons

It does take time to get use to especially when I have been using NCR Aloha for the past 14 years, BUT now I would never change back because all that SpotOn Offers and especially with all the future developments coming in the near future.

POS with service

It has been a great experience. The team's has been outstanding overall and very responsive when issues have occurred.

Pros

Ease of use. The providers willingness to make changes

Cons

Loyalty program is a little behind in development compared to some other programs but expect that to be addressed next year.

Great Product Packed with Features!

Pros

I believe that the integrated loyalty program as well as the “check in” tablet creates a great promotional tool that with a large web of businesses can help to create business for all incorporated with Spot On. Being able to see reports in mobile app is a plus too! Also being in full control of my pos to implement changes from any computer is a must for me!!

Cons

It is quite different from most POS systems I have used.