SpotOn Reviews - Page 4

Service with professionals

10 out of 10. I would highly recommend them to any potential business owners.

Pros

Very easy to navigate and exceptional walk through service. In person, by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and over the phone. Done while practicing social distance and covid guidelines.

Cons

Nothing. Hand held were easiltnovercame and used.

SpotOn as a management tool

I can access data that helps me manage costs.

Pros

SpotOn has given me the data access I need to manage my business from a macro as well as micro perspective. The software is easy to access and utilize. I highly recommend SpotOn for the restaurant environment.

Cons

I have not identified any negative aspects of the software at this time.

Best business decision I ever make

To be honest from our local rep and to 24 hour support I'll give SpotOn 12 out of 10

Pros

All modules related to SpotOn Restaurant POS are 100% compatible and intergrate seamlessly together. Trying to achieve all that spotOn Restaurant has to offer with other POS systems lends towards a very expensive transformation especially when dealing with third party components.

Cons

It does take time to get use to especially when I have been using NCR Aloha for the past 14 years, BUT now I would never change back because all that SpotOn Offers and especially with all the future developments coming in the near future.

POS with service

It has been a great experience. The team's has been outstanding overall and very responsive when issues have occurred.

Pros

Ease of use. The providers willingness to make changes

Cons

Loyalty program is a little behind in development compared to some other programs but expect that to be addressed next year.

Great Product Packed with Features!

Pros

I believe that the integrated loyalty program as well as the “check in” tablet creates a great promotional tool that with a large web of businesses can help to create business for all incorporated with Spot On. Being able to see reports in mobile app is a plus too! Also being in full control of my pos to implement changes from any computer is a must for me!!

Cons

It is quite different from most POS systems I have used.

Best credit card machine and register!

It made my job way easier and I was able to increase my sales!

Pros

How I’m able to advertise for not an extra cost, how I’m able to keep up with sales from home, how I can go back to any transaction, etc...

Cons

Honestly I love everything about spot on!

Restaurant

The thing I most impressed with is the customer service. I am able to get someone on the phone quickly and get any help I need, even in the middle of an order. They talk me through the situation. Also, there are so many things offered in connection (social media, webpage, and review management to name a few) and when I procrastinate, they patiently help me move forward to get everything operating. I need a little nudging. It feels like we actually matter to them.

Pros

It is so simple to navigate. I'm able to not only use it but teach it and problem solve with great ease.

Cons

I can't think of anything I'm not happy with.

Best deal

Our experience with SpotOn has been wonderful!

Pros

We really love how easy the SpotOn team made setup and implementation. Any time we ran into an issue, they helped resolve it immediately. My staff and customers really enjoy the interface.

Cons

I didn't love how many different windows I needed to use. 3 is too many, to be honest. I couldn't remember what function was where, and needed to remember 3 different passwords.

Iron Axe Society

Pros

I love how easy the system is to use, especially for employees with no retail experience. Our representatives, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], are invaluable employees who go above and beyond their normal job responsibilities. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was the entire reason why we decided to go with Spoton. His passion, knowledge, and expertise really shines through and blew the competition out of the water. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a huge asset as well. She is so dedicated that she even came for our opening day to help lend a hand and work out any kinks we faced.

Cons

Too many websites and dashboards. It can be difficult to keep track of which website we need to access the array of tools.

Hi Ashlyn, thanks for the feedback! We are always working on integrating and simplifying systems and hope to have a more streamlined Dashboard experience for you very soon. Make sure you're subscribed to our monthly newsletter for updates as we improve user experience.

Great Platform & Customer Service

We have really enjoyed being with SpotOn. The biggest reason we enjoy it is because of the great customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He is very responsive and quick to fix any issues we may be experiencing which is crucial when you have a restaurant full of customers. It's also a user friendly system for my employees.

Pros

My favorite feature of the software is the online reporting and tools to view and analyze orders.

Cons

The only difficult thing with the way our restaurant is set up is entering tips. We are unable to enter tips while the order is open and being used. Instead we have to navigate to our order list and enter after the transaction has disappeared which is more time consuming and harder to manager when you have a line of customers.

Spot - On Rocks!

I love it, I think it works great for us and I LOVE the customer support and also our sales Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Pros

I love how easy it is to customize things. I think working with the Spot On team has been very easy and they are very helpful. When we have been in need of assistance they have been there for us within minutes, and that has been really helpful. I think its important that you can customize it. Every business is different - It is not a classic point of sale system I think it goes beyond that.

Cons

I would say the thing I like least about it would be nothing.

Bye Bye Micros! Hellllooo SpotOn!!

I love SpotOn! It has been a total game changer for me and how we operate our business. We can put in orders, print checks and process payments faster than ever before. I love all the reporting and watching my business grow from my phone. Thanks SpotOn!

Pros

I can not say ENOUGH good things about this system! But after 8 years of Oracle 7, E7 and Micros... I knew the Postec Help Desk people by name. I literally had to call them atleast one a week or more. Since we have unplugged it I have not looked back! SpotOn is user friendly (even for us older) staff members. The handhelds making ordering and paying a breeze. All reports are easy to read. I love I can check on my business anytime from my phone! This system has been a game changer for me.

Cons

It has a lot of different filter boxes. Although I set up the system, it takes me a minute to find appropriate commands. It has a lot of options!

SpotOn in Vegas

My reps have been great. My guy who programmed my equipment was great. Install was a piece of cake. Disappointed with loyalty program, quality of website (not easy to work with). CC processing percentage just a hair over 2%.

Pros

Ease of use. Able to make adjustments and changes quickly and easily. If ever any difficulty, customer support usually helps me through it quickly.

Cons

Issues in the programming. Had an issue with my tablets where the guests tips were disappearing after swiping on unit and guest signing electronically. 9 months later the issue is still not solved.

Spot on experience

Pros

My [SENSITIVE CONTENT] made the process very easy for us. He’s always available if we have any questions or issues.

Cons

it’s sometimes hard to get things taken care of with customer service. I’ll usually have to call my [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and he will get it figured out.

Hi Alexandria, thanks for leaving us this review! We are happy to hear you have a great AE, and we appreciate your feedback about our customer service. For faster service, you can also reach out directly to our support@spoton.com email. We look forward to continuing to partner with you.

Going from no pos system to SpotOn

Working faster, consistent, able to utilize software to track selling items

Pros

Easygoing experience to learn being this was our first system ever ALL and I mean ALL staff for company is helpful, 24/7 and has resolved our user error questions within sec / min System is so easy to use

Cons

From going to no system previously, we haven’t found cons besides not getting the system sooner!

SpotOn is just that, spot on!

They've saved us thousands of dollars over the years. Can't recommend them enough!

Pros

Very efficient and never let's us down! Easy to use.

Cons

Can't say we have found anything to put as a con for SpotOn.

Capitol Coney and Spot on

My overall experience would be with the installation of the new EMV for the credit card chips which went very smooth, the customer support was there to assist in the install plus afterwards. Easy no problems.

Pros

Most liked about the software is the easy transformation to the customer, no problems, very easy to use it tells you what to do, easy to training the employees, excellent customer service 24/7 which we need since we are a diner open 24/7, to implement changes from the back of the house are very easy, do my weekly payroll with ease. Next would be online ordering, great job keep it up.

Cons

The least liked about the software is the pricing, need to less expensive.

Quality POS System

We have been very pleased so far and have chosen to use in another new business.

Pros

The software is very user friendly for staff as well as an administrator being able to adjust and make changes. The emaginePOS reporting app is also a valuable tool as an owner from ability to track sales and reports for employee time and credit card tips for payroll.

Cons

Staff would like if there was an option for lunch screen to disappear after lunch and not be all combined.

Great System and Service

Customer service is amazing!

Pros

This software is very user friendly for managers and guests

Cons

There are no cons I have experienced myself so far!

Customer Service is amazing!

A lot to learn at first with this POS system but very easy to set up and the customer service with SpotOn is incredible. They even put in all Of my inventory with prices and everything for me before I got my system in the bar. They are fast answer both email and phone and really understanding with my questions.

Pros

SpotOn looks and comes off like it might be difficult to use but with how great and fast customer service is I can easily get what I need set up some within my timeline.

Cons

I’m not too big of a fan on having two credit card swiping options the MSR and EMV. Gets too frustrating and difficult when trying to close the guests out on a busy night. I do however like the option of having a handheld device. I can collect emails and check people out with ToGo sales a lot quicker.

Great Service and product

Works great so far .. was going to another competitor but spit on gave me a great deal and product. Along with great terms.

Pros

The software is easy to login and goes right to menu for fast service. And our rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was there every step of the way to guides us the opening of our restaurant. And spot on staff did all the menu changes and edits of our spot on machine to make sure that our digital menu matches our Spot on menu board. That was the hardest part for us. But they were there all the way through.

Cons

Nothing so far.. I’m sure there will be some issues but I feel confident that [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the others reps will help me through anything that comes out way

Academy Tavern SpotOn Review

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Staff have been great, guiding us through the information and installation processes.

Pros

It takes a unique approach to POS systems, and their adaptation to the ever hanging marketplace.

Cons

Too early to say, since install was today. Dealing with some initial kinks now.

Stay in touch! It’s easy!!!!!

Pros

So being a dinosaur in today’s business, I’ve had to stretch right to do business. Digital loyalty allows me to access my existing database, build on it every day and now I feel like I can blanket my customers with new information that will keep them coming back to experience new ways to have fun at home. I customize design re-level 35 and $40,000 more than that I design so most of my customers leading edge ways to entertain their family and extended family. They want to live life to the max and I am their “go to Guy” because I stay in touch with them digital loyalty.

Cons

No negatives. Really. I am grateful for this product.

Fillmore 13 brewery

Great product all around

Pros

easy to use all around, my staff loves it .

Cons

All good, no complaints at all , keep up the good work.

SpotOn Team is amazing

SpotOn is exceptional with restaurant hardware, tech support and in person representation. My account executive [SENSITIVE CONTENT] showed how much she cared for my business from day one. She took the time to understand my vision and helped me put a plan into action! The gentlemen that installed the hardware, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], gave us clear direction and helped us with personalized configurations...

Pros

The number of features and the ease of use.

Cons

No one we have hired has ever used the software so trying to teach every employee a new system is tough.