Square for Retail Reviews - Page 15

Square for Retail

This software is used at several of the places that I pay for items. I feel safe using this software and that's important to me.

Pros

This is an awesome software. It has made paying for retail items feel very secure. I have used this software at several locations and have never had any issues. It makes me feel safe when paying.

Cons

I have absolutely no "cons" with this software. It's easy to use and safe. Both things are important to me.

very easy to use

Pros

ease of deployment, creating an account took a few clicks, the card reader was on its way in few minutes, customer service were great in answering questions. The interface is very simple and straight forward and allows a good degree of customization. The hardware is very elegant and work well.

Cons

Cannot use it with multiple accounts, which in the setting of a physician group with individual accounts means purchasing multiple readers.

Square

It was good to use when off site and a simple solution for doing so.

Pros

It was easy to use and navigate through. The app was easy to download onto my phone. It was small and did not take up alot of space.

Cons

Sometimes if off site needing the internet was difficult and hard to come by, as it was not always available depending on location and if service was not good then processing the payments was impossible.

Good for payment on the go.

Overall, I like Square, but I think it could do with some improving.

Pros

I like that I can pair Square with Paypal or Etsy to make it easy for customers to pay me in person for products.

Cons

It can take a while to set up. That can be quite annoying when your customer wants to pay you right away.

Convienent system

Pros

This was very easy to use and made making sales easy.

Cons

I had issues with it freezing frequently oh high volume days.

Great for on the Go sales and Street Vending!

I use Square for street vending on the weekends and it works wonders for me, my customers are so excited that i can accept a card on the street corner!

Pros

Easy to use plug and play model No fuss over a chip card unlike other software I have used! Less fees than other comparable software

Cons

The software is great, I did find the layout of the transactions to be a bit comfusing at first but have spent enough time now with the software to learn how it works now!

Great way to take payments

Pros

I love that you can easily take payments on the go.

Cons

There is not a negative thing I have experienced so far.

Great alternative to a bulky machine

Pros

This is a great software program for a small business that is on the go. I think it is much more convenient than a bulky CC reader. I like that the customers data is stored in the software so that when they make a purchase the information is already there and they do not need to re enter their email time and time again.

Cons

This is very reliable software that I can confidently use with my customer

Great for small shops

Pros

Very easy to use and set up. On the go solutions

Cons

The mobile card reader is very cheap feeling

Great way to keep track of payments and receipts for business.

Pros

Easy to use and navigable. Quickly receive and make payments to and from customers and clients. Really nice interface.

Cons

Cost is a factor and need to evaluate number of transactions to cover monthly subscription costs associated with the software.

Square For Your Business

We use the software regularly for our event sales and it has been easy.

Pros

Very easy to use on all mobile devices with no need for internet connection.

Cons

Somewhat difficult to understand how the software speaks to the desktop vs. mobile.

I'd recommend this

I love using Square in my own business and when I buy from others.

Pros

I love how easy to use Square is and the look is very in trend. Square makes the buying experience easy for me and my customers.

Cons

Fees are horrible for a small business owner/artisan like me, but I highly appreciated the free Square reader when I first started.

After my neighborhood coffeeshop acquired one of these neat little tablets, I was instantly charmed.

Phenomenal service

Pros

Its ease of access. The card reader faces the customer and allows for tipping and receipt management. After swiping my own card, I have control over what I do next and all of it is in a very readable and clear font.

Cons

The swiveling of the tablet was a bit awkward but thats about the only thing that put me off from this product.

I use Square for my in-home jewelry business.

Pros

I sell jewelry on the side, so it's great to be able to accept card payments without being some huge company. I can carry this tiny little Square with me and take a payment on the spot, no hassle! Also love that I can email the receipt immediately so I don't have to remember to do that after the jewelry show.

Cons

The receipts are not very detailed. I'd like to use the receipts as a way to keep inventory but that's just not very realistic. Because I just enter the amount, when I go back and look at the charges I have no way of knowing what I charged for unless I kept track myself. It'd be great to add additional features to help link it to an inventory system.

VERY EASY TO USE ON IPHONE AND ANDROID

EASY TO USE

Pros

THE PRODUCT IS VERY EASY TO USE ON IPHONE AND ANDROID. I DID NOT FIND IT HARD TO ADJUST TO USING AND IT HELPED ME COLLECT PAYMENT FROM CLIENTS VERY QUICKLY

Cons

THE PERCENTAGE CUT SQUARE RECEIVES PER SALE IS CONSIDERABLY HIGH. I THINK VENMO IS A BETTER ALTERNATIVE FOR PEOPLE LOOKING TO NOT HAVE THEIR EARNINGS CUT

Very Convenient

Great so far, I just hope the fee doesn't start increasing again.

Pros

I love that you can start taking payments almost immediately after creating an account. Also very convenient for customers to pay via an invoice to their email.

Cons

There was just a price increase when processing payments. Fees can quickly add up.

Ok, needs some fixes

Pros

The program is simple in theory and has some good capabilities.

Cons

I found the layout of the software confusing and difficult to navigate. I also had a disappointing experience with the customer service for this program when I needed assistance.

easy use

i like it and it is convient to use. at the salon or anyway out of the shop

Pros

it is easy to use for small business to accept credit cards just through your cell phone. Also can use away from office if i need to.

Cons

prices vary would be the only set back i can think of or maybe the swi[ping may be not registering .

Just what we needed

We didn't realize how many sales we were missing out on by being "cash only".... Square brought a big increase to our sales, and makes it so much more convenient for our customers. And we love the ability to create a personal web page for all of our products.

Pros

It's so easy to use, and so user friendly.

Cons

So far, we haven't found anything to dislike !

Square

I loved using square, I’d go back to using it if I could

Pros

We used square to take donations when volunteering for various non profits. It was always so easy to use.

Cons

I had no complaints about my time using square. It was easy to use and understand for all employees.

Easy to set up

Pros

We needed a POS system up and running quickly for a sample sale, and this was a great solution. Easy to use and train others on.

Cons

It's meant more for small businesses. Lacks a powerful feature set but it was more than adequate for our use case.

SQUARE for your small business

I love it's portability. I do vendor events and SQUARE has really been beneficial to me and my small business.

Pros

So great for vendor events !! You simply install the app , pop your card reader in and you can process CC right at your events.

Cons

I really have not had any issues with this software.

Square for Retail review

Pros

Great app for fast money transfer Ease of use

Cons

Security features can be improved to attract higher number of customers.

Square for Retail Review

I had a overall positive experience using the product.

Pros

The ability to be able to access the card swiping outside of a retail cash register.

Cons

The one thing at liked least about the software is the name.

It's so easy to use and so convenient!

Pros

I like most about Square the ease and convenience of being able to swipe and go. Charging for services and products wherever and whenever the need arises.

Cons

I like least the times that I couldn't connect to it that I really needed to be able to connect to it.