Uphance Reviews

Uphance B2B Showroom platform

Pros

I like its ease of use, especially in these changing times when customers need more and more information about our products online. Uphance has helped our business grow without question this year by having a good user interface for our clients, resulting in more purchases as well as automatically doing all those back end tasks that we had to do manually previously, speeding up the process so that more customers can purchase our products. We found our account interface easy to navigate, it has great integration with other apps such as our accounting package Xero and our online site with Shopify, but most of all its feature rich content (Billing, production costs etc) which in my opinion compared to other B2B's gives great value for the price.

Cons

There are always things to improve as the industry and online sales develop, but compared to other B2B platforms Uphance seems to be at the forefront of B2B development, offering us all we require to sell our wholesale products online.

Thank you, Mercedes, for the positive comments.

Great for new brands!!

Has been great for streamlining our business and take us to the next level as a brand!

Pros

This has everything we need for wholesale and D2C. They are always quick to help with training!

Cons

Little glitches here and there but they always sort out!

Thank you for your review, Regan. Appreciate it very much.

Uphance, great for wholesale in fashion

Since we use Uphance our way of working became much more organised and structured. Every employee has access to the info they need and nothing more. We save a lot of time thanks to many features built in this system: reports are made very fast and easy and can be downloaded in different formats. Invoices can be send automatically. Our info (product-, stock- , etc) is always accurate and up to date. Features are endless and way to many to mention all. But if you decide not to use some, you can switch them off, so employees don't see them. This way the system stays 'clean' with no excessive expandle menu's, data forms or info you don't need or want to use.

Pros

All of our staff say it is easy to use and they can find information that they need fast. For us the integration with Shopify is important as we have our own webshop. This works great! Uphance offers even more features than we use. It is a very complete system. I also want to mention customer support. Uphance has a great team standing by to answer all of your questions and offer help if needed. They respond really fast and they have knowledge of the system.

Cons

Not a con, actually a pro is the Uphance mobile sales app. Our sales agents have this app installed on their iPad's to create sales orders when they visit customers. However, this feature could use some improvement. It feels like the app is offered by Uphance as something 'on the side'. It feels incomplete and misses functionality. For example: brand can not be selected, though this is required when you want to create a sales report sorted by brand. This can later be added in the desktop version but would be much easier to do in the app itself. Or maybe (if possible) add a signature feature to the desktop version.

Thank you for the feedback. We will make improvements as needed.

Superb team

Overall experience is really superb and also the chat function and team efforts from them are really great. They will solve asap or are ready to standby to help.

Pros

Product is really friendly to use. Also the integration to this system was done very smoothly. The team which is helping 24/7 with any question you will have. They will help you out directly and/or will make for you.

Cons

I'm missing a good connection with b2b-shop.

Great product, awesome team

Uphance was the perfect solution for our customer. Best technical support we ever experienced.

Pros

Modern APIs, easy integration with Shopify, easy integration with our partner's WMS.

Cons

Import of the catalog was not as easy and quick as expected.

Hi Philippe, we appreciate your feedback. Thank you for the review.

An incredibly robust platform that meets all my apparel sales order, production and scheduling needs

Pros

When I discovered Stitchex, I was skeptical about whether it would meet all my needs but, almost immediately, I found solutions to the issues I was having. Not only that, but things became more streamlined and coordinated than they ever were before. Each of my seasons can now be organized in one place that is easily searchable, in addition to being able to input inventory levels for all products....

Cons

To be honest, I haven't encountered any cons and I've been a subscriber for a few years now. When I have found things that could be improved or enhanced, I make suggestions that would help my business run more smoothly and each of them have been promptly integrated into the platform. This includes the ability to download linesheets without prices showing, which isn't always necessary for all audiences,...

Complete ERP with B2B Wholesale Portal

I have been using Uphance for about two years for our t-shirt brand. It helps with sales orders, invoices, inventory and production. The b2b wholesale web portal and mobile app for sales team are extremely useful. It has helped us improve processes and keep everything running smoothly

Pros

It is a complete package. I get everything to run my operations without needing different software packages.

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of. It is perfect for my needs.

Hi Serge, we appreciate the positive comments. Thank you.

Long time user

I have been using Stitchex for over 6 years now and have been seeing steady improvements over this time. I've tried out a lot of other ERP style softwares and none came close to the type of usability provided by them. Their support is also awesome. Definitely recommend.

Pros

Very easy to understand and use. Clean interface and excellent support team.

Cons

The reporting leaves a bit to be desired.

My favorite ERP so far

Very happy! Would definitely choose Uphance again if I had too.

Pros

Very easy to set up, modern looking and almost self explanatory, once you play around and navigate for a few hours, you definitely understand the easy logic. I can set up, follow my product, easily connect with Shopify and Quickbooks, and the support is very efficient. They sometimes even answered immediately on a Sunday. I really like working on Uphance

Cons

I don't believe they are a lot of customizable areas but I haven't needed that yet.

We found our ERP !

Pros

We can manage every step ouf our product and collection, from proto to consumer in on platform ! We earn time and money each day ! esay to plug on Shopify

Cons

The Showroom need to be improved but it's already under development.

Hi Rachel, we appreciate the feedback. Thank you for the review.

Uphance B2B Showroom platform

Pros

In a world where buyers are increasingly using the internet to purchase B2B products Uphance has been invaluable to our workflow, production line, receiving orders, managing stock and shipping items. The ease of use is great, it has connections to other apps such as Shopify and Xero and is feature rich for a price other companies want to charge a lot more for.

Cons

Honestly there is so much in the back-end that can help our business grow we are only just scratching the surface so it is hard to find anything negative to say. For our company it has everything we need.

Very good software for managing your own brand sales, inventory and production

Smooth

Pros

Easy to understand, ergonomic interface, import/export features and a very good customer support. Good integration with Shopify. Great online showroom feature.

Cons

Some production features are missing (but the software is in constant update)

Great platform for our Comfyballs brand

Keeps us in control over our products, stocks and B2B orders

Pros

Easy to use, responsive in terms of API flexibility, great customer service

Cons

We would probably set up our SKUs/colors/sizes a little bit differently than what we did initially if we were to implement Uphance now, as we have increasingly learned more about how Uphance works.

Super service and helpdesk

Pros

Thanks Uphance for the excellent service and support with the best helpdesk ;-) It's easy and efficient working with you guys.

Cons

It's perfect on everything. I have what I need for my business.

Thank you, Xavier, for the positive comments.

Great Support

Amazing, quick, online support. Continuously providing solutions.

Pros

User Friendly / Amazing online support Nothing Yet!

Cons

Nothing Yet!