Store Locator Widgets Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.59/10

Reviews by rating

Terrific it's extremely helpful it's always right in and helpful if I don't know where a place is or cannot locate it on my own I jus pull it up.
Extremely helpful and easy to use. Just put the name or look near by locations and does pretty good job.
The support team is unmatched. They are super helpful and very fast.
I've yet to find anything I don't like about this software. Perhaps after another 6 months, I'll find something.
No integration options available to use this in existing applications.

Amanda L.

Excellent support and customer service

Provides a needed service for the community we serve.

Pros

The easy to use interface makes using Store Locator a breeze while integrating beautifully into our Squarespace website. The customer service is amazing and has gone above and beyond to meet our unique needs.

Cons

So far we haven't found any negatives about Store Locator. Will be sure to update if we do find anything to report.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 501-1,000 employees

Highly customizable, superb customer care

I was able to use the store locator in many different sections of my site, each showing specific data (Sales reps, stores, tech assistance centers, etc).

Pros

StoreLocatorWidgets Is highly customizable: you can edit the layout styling, localize with language specific labels and filters, add and order and choose to display fields both in the front end view and in the admin. Import/export of stores Is simple, flexible and superquick. Addition of the locator to your website is also easy and flexible. You can select zoom level, preset/hidden filters, choose...

Cons

None so far. I had 0 problems. Easy to configure and to test.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

needs a bit of work..

Pros

it makes it easier to find the type of business I am looking for at the time.

Cons

sometimes not all businesses appear when I put in a specific type.

PF

Peter F.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

The right solution for every multi-site business.

It is an outstanding product, paired with some of the best support I've experienced in 25 years.

Pros

When a major client ($4b annual turnover) engaged me to design and build their new website, an essential requirement was a robust, flexible, and customizable store locator. With over 40 stores in Australia at the time, and likely double that number 12 months out, I had to choose the right software partner. After thoroughly testing three other solution providers, Store Locator Widgets quickly rose to...

Cons

A few more published CSS elements in their help guide would be great for the super fussy amongst us, but I understand they're on the way.

TS

Thomas S.

Sports, 1-10 employees

The Best Store Locator App

I tried many Store Locator Apps. Shopify-Native and external. This one has the best features. I really like to work with Catagories AND Filters. And its possible to make it multilingual. If you have several websites where you use the same Store Locator its very good choice because if you use shopify like me, you don't have setup and buy on every platform a new app. - Cutsomer Service is great! - really fast reply and able to help with special requests.

Pros

+ work with Catagories AND Filters. + its possible to make it multilingual. + only one Installation running on different websites + Cutsomer Service is great!

Cons

Cons... eehm... no more cons since customer service helped me with some special feature.

Farming, 11-50 employees

Easy to customize, support and service is PHENOMENAL

Pros

From the moment I created my account, I could tell this is exactly what we needed for our brand new dealer locator. Having the "database" of information be a Google spreadsheet that is synced with service makes it so easy to make changes, and add dealers easily. I worked with Tom several times when I needed help getting customizations just right. He is so quick with responding and his help has been crucial in getting our locator launched.

Cons

I would love a few additional layout options for the map/store listing, but we are perfectly happy with what have now.

PW

Paul W.

Store Locator Widgets offers an excellent product matched by outstanding support

It enabled me to simplify an almost impossible task for customers of the website.

Pros

I needed a way for visitors to a small tour-company website to choose among the many pickup locations offered since tourists generally have very little idea where anything is. The pickups would essentially be the "stores." The off-the-shelf version was very close to what I wanted, and it took only a few lines of javascript and css (provided by SLW.com) to make it look and work exactly the way I wanted it to. The widget is integrated into the checkout routine for purchasing a tour, and it simplifies the process tremendously for the user.

Cons

Frankly, the hardest part of setting up the widget was the Google Maps API. Yes, you can easily get an API key, but if you don't jump through all the other hoops set up by Google, it won't work properly.

PS

Peter S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Well thought out store locator tool

We tried some tools but from the first chat on their website to the final go live it was a pleasure to work.

Pros

+ Service. As with any Software service is most important. And this service is impressive. + Functionality. Easy to use but still leaves the room for own CSS, etc.

Cons

- so far nothing to complain. The tool loads quick, installation was easy and supported by the provider.

Tony L.

Sports, 1,001-5,000 employees

The best map software you've never heard of.

I looked for 6 months for a SaaS embeddable map solution that could display our 900 worldwide schools. My only complaint about this software is I couldn't find it easier. There are so many map solutions out there its easy to get lost in the web. I've tried dozens of the competitors and no one came close. You simply need to try this solution and you won't need me to convince you.

Pros

Ease of use Extremely customizable Great support, 1:1 live chat is top-notch. My feedback was acted on and released in the next update of the software. White label, 100% branded to us versatile

Anders R.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Amazing support and easy implementation

Pros

Store Locator Widgets is exactly the software tool i have been looking for when creating maps for clients, and helping them easily show their stores online. You have full control of the view, and the support is amazing aswell. Highly recommend

Cons

So far i do not have any cons for this software, as it has been easy to implement and setup.

AW

Ashley W.

Retail, self-employed

Good

Pros

As a mom to 4 it's helpful to find stores around my area. It tells me exactly where a place is and how far

Cons

It does sometimes glitch and reset itself but it's easy to fix and usually goes right back to it's original use

TJ

Tory J.

Design, 1-10 employees

Store Locator Tools

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are amazing! I can't say enough about this support team. They are skilled, professional and very quick.

Pros

The support team is unmatched. They are super helpful and very fast!

Cons

More map layout options and controls for styling through the dashboard that don't require inputting custom css.

SE

Steen E.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Support for a non-technical user

Wonderful experience testing out the store locator widget, once the platform we are working on launches......can't wait to activate the account and impress members/clients!

Pros

Being an average excel user I had no problems there....but beyond that - I'm clueless. The support I got from CSR (store Locator support) was essential and impressive - fast and efficient.....and friendly!

Cons

Realising my lack of technical knowledge :)

PB

Penni B.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Amazing Product - Unbelievable Customer Service

We chose this product for a multi location customer. I couldn't be happier.

Pros

The software is easy to use, very flexible and displays very nicely. The customer service is superior to that I've received on any other product.

Cons

I have no complaints. I liked everything I experienced.

SM

Shubham M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

I love this app

Easy to look for a store which I dont know about.

Pros

Cons

No integration options available to use this in existing applications . I would like sounds and voice notifications

KW

Kate W.

Powerful store locator software that was really easy to add to my website.

The support guys are Store Locator Pro couldn't have been more helpful in getting my business up and running with their store locator service. I had things up and running within less than an hour including uploading my list of luxury holiday home locations and configuring it so it blended in seamlessly with the rest of my website.

MB

Marilyn B.

Internet, 1-10 employees

We found Store Locator Widgets for one of our clients and I plan on having all them use it.

An affordable solution for our clients needing location search results

Pros

SUPPORT - and very easy to use. VERY quick to set up. Our Customer support agent is fantastic and went out of his way to make sure my client got everything they requested. Admin is VERY fast.

Cons

Honestly, nothing. It was very easy to use. They even changed it for a specification that I needed for my client.

FF

Florentin F.

Design, self-employed

Sehr tolle Widgets und gut gemacht

Pros

Es ist sehr toll gemacht und man kann es gerne nutzen.

Cons

Das gibt bei dieser Software keine Nachteile.

Showing original review in German. See translation