Storepoint Logo

Create website-embedded store location maps

Storepoint Reviews

Suggested alternatives

ilost-for-business
uberall
store-locator-widgets

Overall, I am so thrilled to have found Storepoint because it makes my map beautiful and easy for me to update. Customers love the experience and so do I.
This is an amazing plugin I have ever used, User friendly and easy to handle. As a developer a lots of our clients requesting these features and its really easy to manage in backend.
Great product, great customer service. Love Storepoint and strongly recommend to anyone who wants to have a store locator map.

Tom R.

Internet, 1-10 employees

A perfect mapping solution for multiple locations

Overall, I am so thrilled to have found Storepoint because it makes my map beautiful and easy for me to update. Customers love the experience and so do I!

Pros

Storepoint is the best mapping software, I've found. I love how easy it is to use and all the customization available. Adding new locations takes seconds and you can review updates super quick. I also love the ability to add tags and categories for each location. You can add custom map pins too. Furthermore, the ability to use Mapbox, Google, OSM, and other providers is great!

Cons

There is nothing I do not really like about this software. Every problem I have has been quickly resolved by their customer service. They are pros at mapping and are able to customize everything.

KH

Keshia H.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Storepoint Review

Storepoint was great to install on our Wordpress site and its easy to use for the end user.

Pros

I liked the quick set up and customer support.

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to mass edit entries.

Hi Keshia! Happy you've been enjoying Storepoint - we do have a really easy way to update in bulk. You can either use our bulk import or even easier is via our google sheets sync. No need to edit one by one :)

Information Services, 11-50 employees

Store point as a very effective Plug in

Pros

This is an amazing plugin I have ever used, User friendly and easy to handle. As a developer a lots of our clients requesting these features and its really easy to manage in backend . Updating information is easy, designing features are easy to handle. I highly recommend this application.

Cons

Actually there are no major cons that I can highlight. I guess some animation related features also should be added. When it comes to beginner, I think app should have some improvements ( proper guiding or something like that ). This is an wonderful application anyway

KR

Kimberly R.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Love Storepoint!

Pros

A couple of years ago I was looking at a friend's website and noticed that she had a map showing all the stores that carry her products. I was impressed! I asked my software developers for a store locator map that we could put on our website to show where customers could buy our toys. After extensive research we went with Storepoint. And I have not been disappointed! Great product, great customer service! Love Storepoint and strongly recommend to anyone who wants to have a store locator map!

Cons

In the beginning I needed help to figure out how to navigate it all. It was a little intimidating, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and my developers helped me. Then it became much easier.

Thank you so much Kimberly! It's great working with you :)

SP

Shannon P.

Storepoint Store Locator for Advertising Company

I needed a store locator map for our advertising company. We wanted potential advertisers to be able to search their zip code and find which of our stores are in their target advertising area. I also needed the map to provide sales contact information for each individual store. This is a GREAT way to get that done for those of us that don't code. Jake was extremely helpful and accommodating! I could not have asked for better customer service! I would highly recommend this product for anyone needing a store locator for a website.

Pros

Ease of use, capability to update information very easily, customer service, attractive, clean design of map, search features, information boxes

Cons

I do wish that when I zoomed in on an area, that businesses located on Google maps would show up. For instance, if I zoom in on one of our stores, it would be nice if our sales force could see any businesses that are labeled in the area.... restaurants, nail salons, etc.

Thanks Shannon! Was great working with you - let's chat about showing some businesses from google on your map. -Jake

AO

Adam O.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great and Simple

Pros

Very easy to implement and to add multiple locations. Allowed us to implement within minutes. The filtering options made it easier for our customers to see which stores were carrying which products.

Cons

No cons. Everything was very smooth and customer service is great.

JS

Joel S.

Motion Pictures and Film, 1-10 employees

Great web support!

Very satisfied client!

Pros

Prompt response to updating our extensive global database

Cons

Don't change a thing - we're happy with the service

BR

Brendan R.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Great support

I had an issue with our account where our developer had gone off the grid. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from support was amazing, he went above and beyond to help me through the problem and how it could be resolved. With his support the issue was resolved. We rely heavily on storepoint map to drive business to our clinics, so it was critical that the problem was resolved. I can't thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] enough for the support he provided.

Pros

Super easy to use, very intuative and works fantastically for our needs.

Cons

Nope I don't believe there is anything currently that needs improving. I haven't gotten into the detail as i'm more on the account side not the development site.

Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 employees

The product is excellent and was extremely helpful to work with.

This plugin makes our website much easier to use. We believe it will also help us increase sales, as it gives us a quick way to put additional CTAs in front of our visitors.

Pros

Functions exactly as advertised. Very easy to manage on the back-end. It was a pleasure to work with getting everything customized.

Cons

No major cons to point out here. I would appreciate the ability to edit my own CSS, but I'm sure there's a reason this hasn't been unlocked.

Thanks so much! Great tip on the custom css editor within the app itself as well. Although the app does inherit CSS from the page stylesheet, we're adding that field in right now to our customization dashboard :)

BS

Bridgette S.

Furniture, 51-200 employees

Great app

Pros

Easy to use, highly customizable, very reactive and helpful team of people to work with.

Cons

We have no complaints about Storepoint.

KD

Krysta D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Beautiful professional interface, excellent customer service

I adapted this model to improve my provider listings worldwide. I needed something smooth, professional, customizable and easy to use (we are not tech experts). It met all those expectations and the end result is something I am proud to have on my website.

Pros

The customer service was excellent, the setup process was mostly painless, I'm happy with the end results.

Cons

It took some back and forth to customize the software to my needs.

EC

Erika C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

We needed a way to

It was a great experience, really receptive and quick response customer service team.

Pros

1) Easy to use for non-technical organization 2) Great, clean design & user-facing functionality 3) Quick turnaround for customization 4) Quick onboarding & implementation

Cons

1) Data formating has to be very specific to the storepoint 2) Limitations in mapping search functionality

LB

Luke B.

Used other for 6-12 months

Outstanding Customer Service, easy to use, reasonable priced.

Pros

It is very easy to use, set up to on a website can be achieved in almost no time at all.

Cons

the only negative we came across is sharing the ability to upload locations across multiple users. This may be a feature now, we simply had one point person update exclusively so a very tiny concern.

SD

Summer D.

Awesome customer service

Jake was awesome--very responsive and made the sign up very easy. Would definitely recommend this service to others!

Cons

Thanks Summer! Was great working with you!

BB

Brent B.

StorePoint and Jake are fantastic!

If your looking for a service to track your metrics, route your calls, a simple app to locate your closest store and manage your business in one place Storepoint is not only your best choice, it's affordable and effective. Jake is a master of customizing what a growing business needs. He has streamlined our call tracking and geo-routing and is full of great ideas to help our business grow.

LS

Lee S.

Wine and Spirits, 1-10 employees

Exactly what I was after

Exactly what I needed! No other comment to make.

Pros

Getting a stockists map on my website was just one of many things to do on my ever growing list. I was surfing between tabs on different store locater widgets and fumbling around aimlessly trying to customise them. Then I came across Storepoint which helped me get it to exactly what i wanted saving me hours of aimless clicking with other options. Exactly what i needed, thank you! I highly recommend.

Cons

Not having immediate customer service. That's the only thing I can fault in todays 'instant results society' you do get impatient. haha

Thanks Lee! Was great working with you - we've improved our response and customization time in the last few weeks to the point where we are now getting full customizations completed within 24 hours :) -Jake

MP

Meghan P.

Most user friendly app I've used to date!

Jake made set up of this app so simple and quick. He walked me through how the app works which wasn't even necessary because it is so user friendly. I would highly recommend this app for ease of use and the fantastic customer service!

Thank You Meghan! -Jake

Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Solved store finder issue for our client

Pros

It was easy to setup and looks good. We use Squarespace occasionally, so it was nice to find an easy method of adding a storefinder to it. I had a couple questions and they were answered quickly by support.

Cons

No cons, it worked as needed. And support took care of a couple things specific to my install.

KA

Karen A.

Graphic Design, self-employed

Used other for less than 6 months

Great product

Very positive experience and quick response from customer support when needed.

Pros

Ease of use, decent interface and excellent customer support.

Cons

I can't complain - there was nothing I didn't like.