STORIS Reviews

STORIS

Unified Commerce Solution for Home Furnishings Retailers

STORIS

Mixed Review

Pros

The staff at Storis is very responsive and helpful. They make me desire to give Storis an outstanding review, but I'm just not quite there yet. Hoping that Storis overhauls their platform to make it more user friendly.

Cons

1. If you are an old school Microsoft platform person, you may enjoy the use of the software. In comparison to today's drag and drop, intuitive computing environment, the Storis software feels dated and clunky. Multitasking in Storis, or having multiple screens up at one time is almost non-existent, and to complete a task, or even offer a customer a simple refund, there is not always one simple process that allows the user to finish the task. 2. Storis charges for just about everything. Even to get to the detailed reports we desired, we had to purchase the EIS reporting module. It would seem to me that many of the features that Storis charges extra for should be integrated into the software itself at no extra charge.

STORIS - An Excellent Software Solution

Our company has used STORIS for going on two years and it has been nothing but a good experience. The initial implementation process does take some time, especially if you are going from handwritten sales orders to a computer solution like we were. STORIS really helped us through this process - onsite training at corporate headquarters in New Jersey was a huge plus, as was the onsite direction provided by an assigned STORIS project manager. Now that we're using STORIS, I can't believe how we ever managed without it. It has been key in helping us grow our business, especially as we expanded to another location.

Pros

Real-time inventory and sales figures. Computerized records. Extensive sales analysis reports. Great customer support.

Cons

Occasional (very rare) server downtimes.

STORIS WORKS!

Pros

AFTER WORKING WITH STORIS FOR 11 YEARS MYSELF AND THE COMPANY WORKING WITH STORIS FOR OVER 15 YEARS I CAN SAY THAT THEY HAVE BEEN VERY RESPONSIVE TO OUR NEEDS AS A COMPANY COMING UP WITH SOLUTIONS THAT WORK FOR US AND WITH TECH SUPPORT SOLVING ISSUES THAT, TO BE HONEST, WE CREATE OURLSELVES SOMETIMES, 98% OF THE TIME THE SAME DAY!

Cons

I DONT THINK IT IS REALLY FAIR TO SAY THERE IS SOMETHING THAT I LIKE LEAST ABOUT THE PRODUCT BECAUSE I KNOW THAT ONE PIECE OF SOFTWARE IS NOT THE "TOTAL SOLUTION" FOR EVERY SITUATION THAT COMES UP IN OUR BUSINESS. ARE THERE SOME THINGS I WISH WERE DIFFERENT OR THAT COULD BE TWEAKED IN OUR FAVOR? OF COURSE THERE IS, JUST AS IN ANY SOFTWARE PROGRAM THAT I USE FOR BUSINESS OR PERSONALLY.

Storis Story

Easy to use- from sale processing, inventory and scheduling deliveries. Function-able enough for small companies who require the basics. Yet its flexible functionalities can deliver so much more for large, multi-store companies as you customize functionalities to best suit your needs- but you do need to shell out more to make use of advanced functions/ customization. Customer support is great.

Pros

Easily learned by new users, flexible functionalities and very helpful and professional customer support team.

Cons

The more needs you have for your business model means more money to tailor-fit.

Results of a Consulting Review

I hope to add more info to this review as I learn more; I'm reviewing ERP tools as a consultant and was using Capterra to identify tools to review. After being exposed to Storis I wanted to share my initial impressions -- which were stellar. The tool is very (very!) rich, yet small enough and flexible enough to leave the bigger tools in the dust. Its also specialized to a tight industry segment...

Great Software with excellent support

Pros

Solid product. Storis is always working to keep the product updated and current. Storis has great support with fast response times.

Cons

This product has lots of features and settings. Getting used to everything takes time.

FEED BACK ON LATEST UPDATE OF SYSTEM

Pros

THE FULFILLMENT STEP 3 - THIS IS MUCH BETTER THAN BEFORE, I THINK IT HELPS THE SALES STAFF UNDERSTAND WHAT IS NEEDE IN THIS SECTION THEN HAVING BITS AND PIECES OF IT IN OTHER STEPS

Cons

NOT ABLE TO USE MORE THAN ONE SECCESION AT A TIME

Thank you for taking the time to review STORIS. Your feedback is invaluable. We appreciate your partnership. Sincerely, Nancy Figueras Manager, Client Relations

Year End Summary

This is a very important software system for our business and as such is critical to our day to day operations. Overall, we are very happy with the product and service we get from Storis. The improvements you continually make assure us that there is an ongoing development to put in place the newest features that we can utilize and move with our industry.

Cons

David, thank you for sharing your review of STORIS. We appreciate your continued support.

Furniture Mart loves Storis.

Furniture Mart has been using Storis for about 16 years. Before Storis we used a different software. Storis helps us stay organized and analyze our business needs. We highly recommend storis. They offer training and help is always available when needed.

Cons

Sarah, thank you so much for your kind review. We value our partnership with Furniture Mart!

One Happy Customer

We have been Storis clients for over 25 years and have never been disappointed.