talech Logo

talech

Increase sales and grow your business with talech POS

talech Reviews - Page 2

Great Product!

We're a newer company and Talech has made our sales a seamless experience. We love the ease with which we can customize the software to meet our needs. It's easy to use, therefore we're able to teach others how to help out with our in-store sales. We also love the reporting capabilities as well. We're extremely satisfied with our choice in POS software.

Pros

Cons

No complaints

Thanks for the review and being a customer for over 2 years, Melinda! We're so glad that the product is working well for you and your team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything at all. We're here to help!

Easy to learn and use but would like to be able to run more detailed reports. For example, monthly sales reports by catergory would be helpful. As it is, an individual category has to be manually separated.

Pros

Aesthetic, easy to use, like using kitchen printer for custom items.

Cons

Keeping app synced with actual inventory. Wish this was automatic.

Thanks for writing a review and sharing thoughts, Denys. I have let the product team know about your reporting and inventory needs. Please continue to share feedback with us! We love to hear from you. Thanks for being a customer.

we sutisfied to use Talech

Had an experience issue with CC process. but always support desk answered an questions and helped. our store is 3hours different with main land but alleays helped even weekend!

Pros

easy to manage revenue and order and employee time. also can manage from website.

Cons

it is little bit difficult to use an inventory

Thank you for your review and being a customer, Genta. I've passed your feedback to the product team re: inventory management and reporting. Please continue to share thoughts with us - we love hearing from customers like you!

Problems with card readers.

It’s been ok but wonder if there is better stuff out there.

Pros

Overall it’s easy to use the system. I have nothing else to say

Cons

Concerned about security with ease of employees to take advantage of stealing. Also we recently got new card readers and have had nothing but problems, and we are in our busy time of the year, and it slows everything down and we will loose customers!

Talech - Terrible Service

Talech...I wish we had never purchased their equipment for our bar! When there are issues customer service is rude and simply reads a script. No immediate resolution. I have requested return call... no call. Frustrating.

Pros

Cons

Customer service is terrible.

T - thank you for letting us know. We apologize that you have not had a good experience with the product or customer service. We'd love to learn more about your challenges and how we can help. Someone from our team has reached out to speak with you and help. Please respond at your convenience by phone or email so we can make things right.

Excellent Product

I would recommend Talech to any restaurant that needs a budget friendly pos system. We looked at many options before deciding to go with Talech and have never regreted that decision. The updates are always amazing and tech support is spot on. The ease of use of the program is incredible, if you can navigate an iPad then you can use Talech.

Pros

So easy to use. The updates are so timely.

Cons

No complaints

We're so glad to hear that you're happy with your choice, Sarah. Thanks for the review and being a talech customer!

Talech review

Overall a nice program with continual improvements. the latest version is much nicer. For QSR it would be nice to have a faster flow for order specifications. there often feels like there are too many taps needed to complete a process.

Pros

reasonable pricing, easy to customize

Cons

can lag a bit and frequent disconnect between device and printer.

Thanks for writing a review and for being a talech customer, Dan! I have shared your feedback about flow and speed with the product team. Please continue to share feedback that would help your business. We love to hear from you.

Multimidhopefulness

1. Customer Service takes a unreasonably long time to get thru. they are helpful most of the time 2. The mutli mid platform does really help me much other than being able log in once and see all stores. 3. The employees Clocking in and clocking out with the way it clears out a till doesn't make sense how it s works. It is a pain that you have clock out and clock back in to acct. for overlap in a...

System Review

Overall, the system works very well, but we have encountered several software glitches that have caused some confusion. We cannot seem to find the saved customer profiles, however when we go to enter a new customer with that information, it comes up stating that it is existing. Other than that, we have been very happy with the system and the ease of use

Pros

Ease of use and ease of learning. New employee learning curve is less than 20 minutes

Cons

Updates can be confusing and we cannot find saved customer profile information

Mike, thanks for writing a review and being a talech customer. We're glad that you're happy with the system. If you're still having trouble finding customer profiles or experiencing glitches, please reach out. We're here to help.

Easy to use for anyone

Today, everyone is using iPad so it seems easy for a new employee to use this system without giving much training so I'm very happy about having Talech iPad system.

Pros

I can access from my cell phone.

Cons

If you have many items in your store, it might having some issue sometimes.

Thanks for being a customer and writing a review, Toshiko. We are glad to hear that you and your team are finding the system easy to use. If there is anything you'd like us to know or that would help your business, please don't hesitate to reach out. We love to hear from you!

Good system, but has its limitations.

The Talech system is overall good value for the money. Nicer features include inventory tracking and reporting. I also like that employee time sheets are integrated. However, the purchase order feature is worthless. POs do not include the item number, which make them useless to vendors. This is a real handicap if the intended use is for supply chain.

Pros

Inventory tracking and reports

Cons

Purchase orders do not include item numbers

Thank you for the review, Christi. I have passed along your feedback regarding purchase orders to the product team. We appreciate the candor and encourage you to keep sharing your thoughts on the product so we can continue to make improvements. If there is anything else you'd like to share -please let us know. Thank you for being a customer!

Talech works for us.

We choose Talech over other POS systems because it integrates with our merchant processing service with Elavon/Us Bank seamlessly. It is a bit more expensive compare to other POS systems we were considering.

Pros

Ease of use. The interface for programming is very user friendly.

Cons

Some reports are not as accessible on the tablet. Option to create a user option that can print reports only without having full Admin controls.

Thanks for the review and feedback, Asif. I've passed along your feedback to the product team. Please don't hesitate to reach out with other thoughts. We appreciate hearing from you! Thank you for being a customer.

WORST PIECE OF TECH AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IVE EVER ENCOUNTERED

HORRIBLE AND INCOMPETENT

Pros

SAVE YOURSELF, WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT PURCHASE TALECH OR POYNT FOR YOUR POS SYSTEM. I have never in my life experience such INCOMPETENCE and trouble with a system and with customer service. One day the system decides to work and the next it's broken. I easily refunded my customers the first couple of months with this system and now the system doesn't allow me to. Whenever a MAJOR problem occurs,...

Cons

something new breaks every day on the back end and when I call customer service they are unable to help me and instead of resolving it, they tell me there is a glitch in my system and that theres nothing they can do.

Telech review

Great customer service. I had a problem and the customer service rep called me right back and helped me fix the problem within minutes.

Pros

Easy to use for non-computer literate people.

Cons

Probably, I would like updates that we could do online quarterly.

Thank you for writing a review and providing feedback, Angie. And recommending talech to others! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any suggestions or need anything. We're here to help. Thank you for being a talech customer!

Bar and Grill Owner and Operator

It's pretty streamline but the issues that are very concerning are the consistent outages and updates that require constant training. Card Processing Fees are not very competitive.

Pros

Speed, windows system

Cons

The constant outages and dependency on WiFi

Thank you for sharing feedback, Clayton. Apologies for the recent processing outages which we know are an inconvenience. We're happy to help facilitate a conversation with your processor regarding the outages and fees if you'd like. We'd be happy to help you navigate the new product update so you can run your business easily. Please reach out to our support team at your convenience. We're here for you. Thank you for being a customer.

Overall good value needs more options, especially non itemized discounts.

Customer service has always been good. Features and options are constantly growing but more are still needed. The ability to discount a receipt a dollar amount without itemizing it is something that really needs to be added.

Pros

The cloud is great as long as it can be maintained 99.9% of the time

Cons

The cloud can crash. Also, more options still need to be added.

Theron, thank you for your review and feedback. A member of our product team has reached out to learn more and see how we can help and improve but has not been able to get a hold of you. Please respond at your convenience. Thanks in advance for speaking with us!

Simple Functionality with great customer service

I have been using talech for a couple years now haven could not be happier. The POS is simple and easy to use. Likewise the customer service is great, whenever I have a problem they are always available to talk and run me though fixing the problem.

Pros

The simplicity and the ability to check all the data collected on the register

Cons

Currently none that I can think of

Alex, we're so glad to hear that you are a happy customer and that talech is working well for you. Thank you for being a customer and writing a review!

MEH..............

Disappointed in reporting, not enough detail. reports show discounting but does not separate Loyalty Program discounts from other discounts although reports show line items for each all discounts show up as discounts. There are a few other items but don't have time right now.

Pros

price

Cons

reporting

We appreciate hearing from you, Karen. We are sorry to hear talech is not working the way you need it to. A member of our product team has reached out to set up a time to chat and learn more. Please reply at your convenience. We'd love to help!

Register with Talech

one of the easiest register programs to use. Customer service is excellent and great value for any small business.

Pros

Easy of use.

Cons

Sometimes too many steps to go thru to get to checkout

Thanks for writing a review and sharing feedback, Teri. We're so glad that you're happy with the product and customer service. I shared your feedback regarding checkout with the product team. Please continue to share thoughts with us. We love to hear from you. Thank you for being a talech customer.

Great System, needs a couple changes

I absolutely LOVE talech! I am retail, not restaurant, and tags are un-readable from hook/tag, way too small. I have sent an email with pictures, but no response. If more retail stores decide to use you, this is a must. Since the new update, I am having scanning issues, which, they say they are working on it. Besides these two issues, the system is really easy to use, do not have many software issues and the system hardly ever unable to use.

Pros

Easy to Use

Cons

Should not have to pay an extra charge to use an inventory feature. If it is a business there is inventory, so without paying extra, inventory is an extra challenge.

Thanks for writing a positive review and providing feedback, Jerri. A member of our product team has reached out to learn more and see how we can help with your scanning issues and tags. Please respond at your convenience. Thanks in advance for speaking with us!

Glad we partnered with Talech

We have been using Talech since we opened and it has helped us focus on our business. Very easy to use and the ability to generate reports with a click of the mouse has helped us gain valuable insight into important decisions that needed to be made. The time clock function has also saved us countless hours of payroll book keeping.

Pros

Easy to use and updates occur frequently.

Cons

Nathan, we're so glad that you chose talech when you opened and that you're a happy customer years later. We appreciate your business and thank you for the review!

Really good. Very easy to use

Very easy to learn and use. Reports are easy to read. I would recommend it to any business. I like how you can go back to look at any transaction.

Pros

Easy

Cons

Wish it could talk to my online sales

Thanks for being a talech customer and writing us a review, Dominic. We're so glad you've been happy with ease of use and the reporting capabilities. We can integrate talech with some ecommerce sites. We'd love to see if we can integrate with yours. I'll have someone reach out! Or feel free to reach out to us at your convenience.

talech Review

Talech has made it ten times easier to track inventory...that was our number one time killer.

Pros

Its very user friendly. Super easy to set up and all I had to do was send them a spreadsheet and they entered most of my info for me.

Cons

When in talech.com I wish there were more custom reports.

bumps can be bumpy

great POS to capture real time inventory. can be a hassle to input inventory into the system if you get a bulk. something needs to be done to make that a transition rather then only being able to input things thru the website then the ipad itself. other then that i mean its easy, helps you keep track and can help you run your business smooth and efficiently. great features that gives you graphs and data to keep track of your business as well.

Pros

keeping track of inventory

Cons

inputting inventory when they come in

Keeps getting better

Pros

We use it for multiple retail stores and use the inventory management function. It has improved greatly in the last year. We'd like to see some integration to view the inventory across multiple stores simultaneously. Keep up the great work.

Cons

Hardware choices need to be all integrated into one unit.

Thanks for the review and feedback, Charles. I've shared your request for multi-store inventory management with the product team so they can continue to work on features and functionality that are important to you and your business. Please continue to share request and feedback with us. Thank you for being a talech customer!