talech Logo

talech

Increase sales and grow your business with talech POS

talech Reviews - Page 4

Great POS!

We use Talech seasonally and we think it's great. We have several stations where we use a POS so it is great that they can all work together if we need support a real person is always there to help.

Pros

Inventory tracking and reports

Cons

Some products can't be added together in reports when they are in different categories

Thanks for being a customer and writing a review, Diane! We are glad to hear that the product is working well for you. I've shared your feedback with the product team. If there is any additional detail or thoughts you'd like to share, please do. We love to hear from you!

If all you need is simple, Talech is boss.

Simple, straightforward POS for a reasonable price.

Pros

Its easy to use, easy to train and inexpensive. If you have simple menu or product list, there is no reason to pay more.

Cons

The support is a little shake and disorganized at times. There are also some midstream issues with their development of an enterprise level system.

All of Talech representatives are super friendly and helpful, but the wait time to reach them was unbelievably long, can not get get help as soon as needed.

Cons

Cherry, thanks for writing a review and sharing feedback. We apologize for any long waits for customer support. We are definitely here to help. We've made some changes so wait times should be better. Thank you for your patience and for being a talech customer!

Excellent service

As a retailer, what we care is the in time service. Especially when customers stand in front of you and you don't know how to deal with the system. Their customer service agent help you just in time. And I like their inside report too.

Pros

Handy

Cons

Can't be compatible with the chip credit card

Thank you for being a customer and writing a review, Early! I'm glad you are able to serve your customers the way you want, happy with customer support, and the reports work for you. We do work with hardware that accepts chip credit cards. What card reader do you have now? We'd be happy to help you find one that works for your business. We'll reach out to chat more about solutions. Or if you'd prefer, you can reach out to our Support team at your convenience, they'd be happy to walk you through the options.

Great support

As a 1st time business owner Talech was a very wise choice. Great support and ease of use! The customer support has always been friendly and helpful with no long wait times.

Pros

Easy to learn

Cons

The small print of price on bar codes.

Thanks for being a talech customer and writing a review, Denise. We are so glad to hear that you are happy about your choice and that the product and our support team are working well for you. I have shared your feedback about the bar code print size with the product team. Please let us know if you have any other feedback. We love hearing from you and are here to help!

Difficult system to implement

Pros

I like that the system is customizable and the reports are easily accessible from home or any tablet.

Cons

Customer support is hard to reach and the program is missing features that restaurants need and it takes too much time for them to be implemented. And every time there is a system update, some other part of the system fails

Great Product!

My overall experience with Talech has been exceptional. The app was easy to learn and the constant updates are great. I really love that you have the ability to customize everything to your liking. The inventory and employee tracking are superb.

Pros

The ease of use. I never have any problems training new employees to use the app.

Cons

Not many cons that I can think of.

Shane - thank you for being a talech customer and writing us a review. We're so glad that you are happy with talech. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any feedback - we love hearing from you.

Bluetooth always is disconnected, system goes down during busy times

My blutootth will disconnect at least once a day. Forcing the customer to wait. Calling customer service has been a joke waiting for 20-45 minutes if I wait or if it's not a busy signal. I really liked the option to have customer service call me back.

Cons

Ken, thank you for being a customer and writing a review. We apologize for the challenges with bluetooth connectivity and any recent slower response times when you have needed help. We'd like to hear more about your recent challenges and figure out how to help. Someone from the team has reached out via phone and email and would love to hear from you at your convenience.

Best software ever!!!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE using talech!!! So easy and user friendly. Reports are a breeze. Very powerful, yet easy to use and cost effective. I tell everyone I know to switch to talech!

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to train employees to use. Reports are extremely powerful. Cost effective. Easy to view information while away from the brewery.

Cons

nothing!

Thanks for being a customer and writing such a positive review, Ken! We are so happy to hear that you love talech and that you even tell others about us. We appreciate you!

Talech is amazing!

Used Talech for a small restaurant and the system is simple and easy to use. Tech support was always easy to get a hold of and they are friendly and helpful

Pros

Simple and easy to learn

Cons

Anjuli, thank you for the review and being a loyal customer. We are happy to hear that you are happy with the product and customer support. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything. We're here to help!

Satisfaction

Sometimes wait times are plus 5 minutes when I got customers in line a big problem recently you had a big system crash no one has followed up with us as to why it cost my business between $700 and $900 in lost sales what are you going to do so I recover this loss revenue?

Pros

Relatively easy to access

Cons

way to many updates which comes with some level of training

Thanks for writing a review and providing feedback, Richard. A member of our product team has reached out to learn more and see how we can help. Please respond at your convenience. Thanks in advance for speaking with us!

Talech Review

Very good tech support

Pros

This soft wear is easy to operate and easy to teach new staff how to use programing is fast and easy

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this system tech support 24/7 always tries to resaulve you problem before you hang up.

Customer service is great!

No matter what day it is week day or weekend, customer support has always been there to walk me through what ever challenge I am dealing with. Whether it was my misunderstanding or a system problem or something as simple as updating talech. Thank you!

Pros

Cons

Would like a notification when to run updates

Mary - thank you for your business and your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you have been having a great experience and that customer support has been there for you. That's what we want to provide to you! Please don't hesitate to reach out any time you need us!

Talech is essential for my biz

Ease of use and good functionality make talech work for us. Tale has is much smoother than our previous pos. Thanks for a great app.

Pros

Back of the house option as well as easy editing

Cons

I would like to be able to turn functions on and off such as the tip warning

Thanks for being a customer and writing a review, Anthony. We're glad to hear that the product is working well for you. I've passed along your feedback about being able to turn on and off certain features to the product team. Please continue to share feedback with us. We love to hear from you.

Great customer service

We have been using Talech for more than 2 years & when we've had a problem or issue, the customer service team has been incredibly responsive & worked hard to solve our problem or resolve our issue. Great job!!!

Cons

Kristi, thank you for being a customer and for writing a review. We're so glad you are happy with talech and our customer support. Please reach out at anytime. We're here for you!

Easy Breezy

The system is very user friendly... Able to upload menu easy and access reports at all time. I can see the registar from my ipad wherever i am.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

I cant see voided items on ipad... need to log in to website

Thanks for writing a review and being a customer, Melissa! We're so glad that talech has been easy to use for you. Thanks for being a customer.

*********************************

It is a great program to use. I have recommend it to any business, which I have. My customers are impressed, and love how fast and easy to use.

Pros

very easy to use

Cons

Not that I like the least, but would like for my product breakdown would be easy for me to send to my account. Some reports that I need to submit.

Thanks for writing a review and sharing feedback, Verta. I have passed along your thoughts regarding product breakdown and reporting with the product team. We'd love to hear what specific reports you'd like to see. Let us know!

Very pleased with talech

Overall we are very please with the Talech system Our only feedback would be that I love the functionality is geared toward sit down restaurants as opposed to quick service restaurant similar to ours

Pros

Easy programming

Cons

A lot of screen info is irrelevant to a quick service restaurant

David, thank you for being a talech customer and for sharing feedback. We're glad to hear that overall you are happy with talech. I've passed along your restaurant functionality feedback to the product team. Please continue to share suggestions. We love hearing from you!

Talech software

Tech support is awesome! Whenever there's a question or problems, the support system and kind and knowledgeable techs are always ready and willing to help.

Pros

Pretty easy to use.

Cons

Doesn't do everything we'd like it to be able to do.

Susan, thank you for your review and feedback. We're glad the product is easy for you to use and that the support team has been so great and helpful. A member of our product team has reached out to learn more and see how we can help you do more with the product. Please respond at your convenience. Thanks in advance for speaking with us.

Pros

Easy to add a product to the menu. The use of moving product around is also a good feature.

Cons

To look up old sales you have to keep scrolling up to populate sales. Then when you find the sale and click on it you have to go back to the beginning to look for another.

Great pos!

Love this pos system! For the price its super easy to use, and is perfect for my small retail business!

Pros

Easy to use and can request new features/reports

Cons

Takes a lot of my wifi bandwidth

Thanks for the review and being a customer, Bridgette! We're so glad that talech has been working well for you for over 2+ years. We appreciate you and your business.

Good system but needs improvement definitely need to set something up for delivery. Also online

Ease of use. Reporting if numbers and inventory. Space saving

Pros

Setup is good toggle between tasks is also very good Also the colors give it a vibrant feel Online ordering

Cons

Needs to develop a system for delivery customer information needs to be faster. Also need to work on online ordering

good basic register system

This register system has been easy to train new employees on, is simple and good value. I have used for almost a year and have not had any difficulty or down time related to the system. Works well on Ipad, I like how can use 2 Ipads and tied into each other to transfer orders when needed.

Pros

Can use more than one Ipad,, tierd in to each other, ease of touchscreen use.

Cons

Not enough metrics and flexability for data

Toni - thank you for writing a review and providing feedback. I shared your request for more data and flexibility with the product team. If you have specific metrics you'd like to see or other features that would help your business, please reach out and let us know. We love hearing from you. Thanks for being a customer!

Service Called

Spoke to the Telech rep and she was helpful and made me understand of the problem. The only issue I had is that the server went down during the busy hours and I wasn't able to process any credit card transactions. Apparently, The rep was fully aware of the issue and told me the server went down.

Pros

Easy to use and customer service.

Cons

adding and edit menu products a little complicate and time consumer.

Not a tec savvy gal

I feel like every time I want to know something new I need to set up an appointment to be educated I wish it was a little bit easier to find things I still haven't even figured out how to print out a monthly report so there's things it needs to be easier but all in all it holds my entire store inventory and my customers like the professional look I've been using the machine for a year now

Pros

The inventory tracking and the receipts

Cons

hard to find what I need to learn such as reports

We appreciate hearing from you, Heather. We are sorry to hear that things are not working for you the way you need them. A member of our product team has reached out to set up a time to chat and learn more. Please reply at your convenience. We'd love to help!