talech Logo

talech

Increase sales and grow your business with talech POS

talech Reviews - Page 5

I'm very satisfied!

I have recommended Talech to several other business owners - I was very happy from the beginning with the support I received from Shelly and am always happy with the updates that come out

Cons

Thanks for being a customer and writing a review, Janelle. Glad to hear you are satisfied. And thank you for referring us to other business owners - that's the best compliment!

Alchemy Pub in Colorado

Everything about it is great. Customer service is awesome. The constant updates is nice! I have actually recommended this system to a few other businesses. It works wonderfully. The on line chat is super helpful.

Pros

It's easy to use

Cons

Figuring out the numbers on the summaries

Thanks for being a customer and recommending talech to others, Scott! We're so glad to hear that the product and our customer support are working well for you. Please reach out anytime if you'd like any assistance with figuring out numbers on summaries. We're here to help!

We love Talech!

We own a small business and talech is the perfect operating system. It is user friendly and does everything and more than we need! I would highly recommend this service to any business, large or small.

Pros

User friendly and integrates to US Bank.

Cons

You are dependent of an internet system.

Brittany, we're so thrilled to hear that you love talech and that it's working so well for you. Thanks so much being a loyal customer and for writing a review. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything. We're here to help!

airweave, LLC

The platform is not quite a fit for our type of business. I could see it working well in a single clothing boutique or cafe.

Pros

ease of everyday use.

Cons

sales by item reports do not fit my needs

Thanks for writing a review and providing feedback, Christopher. A member of our product team has reached out to learn more and see how we can help and see how talech can work better for you and your business. Please respond at your convenience. Thanks in advance for speaking with us!

Talech Review

I love Talech. It is very easy to use and understand. I love that support is there for you 24/7 when you need it.

Pros

Cons

The ins and outs that are more in depth can be slightly difficult to access

Thanks for the review and feedback, Judith. I've shared your product and reporting feedback with the team. Please let us know if there is anything else that would help you and your business. We thank you for being a customer of talech!

I am very satisfied with this product. The customer service has been wonderful and very timely with responses.

Pros

It is easy to set up and making changes are simple.

Cons

I would like to see more options for reporting. It is sometimes difficult to navigate for reporting.

Great POS for Everyone.

This product is easy to use, intuitive and practical. It's easy for our staff, easy to add inventory.

Pros

It's very intuitive

Cons

I could use different reports, such as what exactly was sold each month and in which category the items were.

Thanks for being a customer and writing a review, Cynthia. We're so glad to hear that it's working well for you and your staff. I have passed along your feedback to the product team. Please continue to share what you'd like to see for your business. We love hearing from you.

Awesome but has issues

A nice system but needs to have better functionality. The tech support is good but typically you have to wait quite sometime to talk to someone.

Pros

Customizable

Cons

Too many steps to get to place you want to be

Thank you for the review and thoughts, Muhnnad. I've shared your feedback with the product and support teams so we can continue making improvements so you have the best talech experience. Please continue to share your thoughts or additional detail with us. They are very helpful. Thank you for being a talech customer.

perfect for my midsize, full-service, farm to table restaurant.

do a great job, just make sure you turn off automatic updates. they download at prime times for restaurants

Pros

anyone that can use a cell phone can figure this product out in a day

Cons

refunds show up under administrators and mess up servers cashout. refund process is confussing

Thank you for writing a review and sharing feedback, Sara! I've shared your thoughts about refunds with the product team. Please continue to share thoughts with us. We love hearing from you and value your business.

Small business owners like Talech

As a mobile business owner, Talech has afforded us the opportunity to take our business to another level. We are now able to track sales, supplies and so much more all in one application. The best part is being able to serve our customers in a rapid fashion. Thanks Talech.

Pros

The simplicity of use is very helpful when dealing with multiple customers and businesses in multiple locations.

Cons

Pulling up previous sales should be easier than having to know the date of sale. For example, if I needed sale history, I should be able to go to sale history and it get all the dates that the system was in use.

Thanks for being a customer and writing a review, Nathaniel. We are so glad to hear that talech has been great for you and your business! I've shared your feedback about sales history with the product team. Please continue to share feedback with us - we love to hear from you!

Talech Reviewer

Overall Talech is an easy to use POS system. However, the rates are too expensive for us to keep up with and customer care can't always explain why something can't be fixed or changed.

Pros

Easy to use register and website

Cons

The Credit Card rates are too high and cost the company a lot of money.

Thank you for writing a review, Sarah. We'd be happy to chat about things that are challenging for you or that we could do better. Please reach out to us anytime - we're here to help and would love to make things better for you.

Still needs work

This is a budget POS, that still needs to work out some kinks. The customer support is fantastic, but the program itself isn't very intuitive. The modifiers and variations still need to be better thought out and the table and position set ups need to be easier to control.

Cons

Tay - thanks so much for the review and feedback. We also appreciate you taking the time to speak to someone on our product team to share more. If there is anything else you'd like to share, please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know. Thank you for being a customer.

Talech POS

POS is simple and easy to use. Has some nice features. Unfortunately after 4 years there hasn't been too much development. It not compatible with "chip" credit cards.

Pros

Look and ease of use

Cons

Basic Not good for businesses with more than one location. Not compatible with "Chip" credit cards.

Great product!

Talech is one of the best products I own. The reports help me stay on track and it's easy to track my inventory and see where I am financially each day, week or month.

Pros

Reports easy to run and understand

Cons

It does not always work with debit card transactions

Thanks for your review and for being a customer, Sheree. We're so glad to hear that you're happy with talech for your business. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything. We love hearing from you and are here to help!

Potentially good system that misses the mark

I was given a great presentation for the Talech system and purchased it. After purchasing it I had to install it myself, I figured it would be easy. No... It took eight hours just to get the thing running, then another 3 weeks with an onsite IT tech everyday to get it to work. Worst nightmare ever. System constantly crashed. Printer errors. Anytime there was an update the app would fail. That's...

Pros

It turns on

Cons

Name it

Randy, thank you for the review and candid feedback here and on the phone. It was very helpful to learn more about what's been challenging and how talech can be better for you and your business. If there is anything else you'd like to share, please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know. Thank you for being a customer.

Overall Satisfied

Customer service is over the top amazing. It seems as though i have to delete and install certain things a bit though. The card reader quite often kust doesnt work... until i delete and install again. Overall satisfied with system.

Pros

Cons

Having it not work.

Robin - we're so glad that the support team has been so helpful! We're sorry to hear that your hardware has been challenging. If it continues to give you trouble, please let us know. We're to help and want to make things work for you.

Executive Clothiers

I have a custom clothing business and use it to process orders. Every charge is hand keyed and has a 50% deposit taken then the second half is charged on delivery. Usually a month or so later. Would like a way to store the credit card information since many of the deliveries are made when the card isn't present. we manage the software from our home computer. would like to be able to process charges on that computer as well.

Pros

that is is mobile and functional

Cons

mostly centers around restaurant business

review of talech

I have had numerous issues with the system and am not very happy with it. It does not work well with my business.

Pros

easy to use when it works

Cons

does not work well with my business. seems to be more designed for resturaunts.

Thanks for your review and feedback, Kelly. We are sorry to hear that you are not happy and have been having issues. A member of our product team has emailed and called to learn more and see how we can help. Please reply when it's convenient for you. We are here to help.

A great register system

I've found the remote viewing of real time sales figures to be a huge help as I have multiple locations. All customer service questions have been answered promptly.

Pros

The real time sales

Cons

Finding the sales of specific products can be difficult at times.

Thanks for being a customer and writing a review, Tim. We're glad that the reporting and customer support have been working well for you! I've shared your feedback about finding specific product sales with the product team.

Talech POS tech support

Talech support techs are always very knowledgeable, very polite and helpful. I never hesitate to use their services because of the great service they provide.

Pros

Using iPad's is easy.

Cons

Very slow response system when using POS.

Thanks for the review, Susan. We are glad to hear that our support team has been helpful and knowledgeable. Could you share more about what's been working slowly - we'd love to help you troubleshoot so everything works seamlessly! We're here to help.

Talech review

Talech is an easy point of sale system. Very easy to navigate. All updates are done without any troubles. Support is great.

Pros

Easy to navigate, add/edit

Cons

Would like better loyalty program

Thank you for being a customer and writing a review, Thao. We're glad overall you're pleased with the software. I've shared your feedback about customer loyalty with the team. Please let us know if there is anything else you think could be improved. We love to hear from you.

We love the program

I have a Carpet Cleaning and Janitorial Supply store we opened 1 year ago, and we use talech as out POS and inventory tracker, we love the program

Pros

East to set up and use

Cons

Don't really have any

Thanks for the review and for being a customer, Russ! We're so glad to hear that things are going well and working for you. If you do think of anything that would help with your business, please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know.

Big Chief review

There is a feature missing that needs to be put back. I have asked for 2 years for a feature to be installed.

Cons

Thanks for writing a review, Jeff. Can you share with us what feature that you are missing and would like to see? We appreciate hearing from you. Please let us know. Thanks!

Talech Review

Great product and easy to use. We have some non-computer literate personnel and everybody seems to use it with ease.

Pros

It is very user friendly.

Cons

There is nothing that we don't like about this software.

Thanks for writing a review and being a customer, Christine. It's great to hear that everyone on your team is finding the software so easy to use. Please reach out any time if there is anything we do. We're here to help!

It works . Could be better!

I like the software. Wish it was a bit more reliable . Credit cards crash from time to time and cost me product .

Pros

Adding product

Cons

Credit card crashes and Price

Thanks for the feedback and review, Joseph. We're glad you like the talech software but sorry to hear that you've had some issues. A member of our product team has reached out by phone and email to learn more and see how we can make things better for you and your business. Please respond at your convenience. Thanks!