talech Logo

talech

Increase sales and grow your business with talech POS

talech Reviews - Page 6

Not setup for retail stores yet still a restaurant

Customer service is really bad!!!!!! Call because you are having a problem and are shut down until it is fixed and you have to leave a message and they will call back. Had that one time and worked on it for about 45 minutes and got it going and it took 3days for them to call back!! If I would not have got it going what would I have done? Dan Martin Pop's Grocery

Pros

Easy to learn and teach others to learn

Cons

Long wait to get help when it is NEEDED ASAP

Owner/operator

Talech is not really geared for cash sales too many steps to print a duplicate receipt. Was easier to use before the last two updates. New to be able to update products more easily.

Pros

Can manage inventory

Cons

Too many steps to printing second cash receipt

Great Service

Fast processor and user friendly. I have used it for 4 years now and I haven't had any problems so far.

Cons

Thanks for being a loyal customer and writing a review, Ali! Please reach out to us anytime if you need anything. We're here to help and love hearing from you.

Talech Review

So far, so good. Excellent customer support. I would recommend this product to other businesses. Cheers

Pros

customer support

Cons

slow

Thanks for writing, Amanda. We are so glad to hear that talech is working well for you. We appreciate having you as a customer.

Simple but capable for small operation

Works okay for very simple operation such as small restaurant or convince store. Lacks robust inventory management and also connectivity and compatibility are major issues.

Pros

Simplicity

Cons

Connectivity Customization Compatibility

Thank you for your review and feedback, Sirak. A member of our product team has reached out to learn more and see how we can help and improve. Please respond at your convenience. Thanks in advance for speaking with us.

Keeps my busy cafe running smoothly!

The software has been great for my busy little cafe. It's very user friendly and the servers and kitchen staff found it very easy to learn. The pricing is extremely competitive. My biggest complaint would be the reporting. It's cumbersome to export info into a spreadsheet and then have to edit, reformat and total each time I want to look up sales history.

Pros

Price and easy to learn

Cons

Reporting

We're so glad that we help your busy cafe run smoothly, Karen. Thanks for being a talech customer and for your feedback. I have shared your feedback on reporting with the product team. Please let us know if you have additional feedback or requests.

Easy of Use

"Menu set up", "Employee management", and "Cashier work" are very easy. We are doing Royalty Program". We have over 5000 customers list for two years. A problem it takes long time to search the customer's information from their phone number.

Cons

Thanks for your review and feedback, Makoto. I have shared your feedback with the product team. Please keep the thoughts and requests coming. We appreciate hearing from you and having you as a customer.

Easy to use, looking for more features

This system is easy to use, however, if you have a large volume of products, it will be slow and hard to finish your whole transaction. By the way, after updating, the system is quite slow.

Cons

Thank you for being a customer and writing a review, Greg. We appreciate hearing your feedback. Has the update speed improved for you? Please feel free to reach out if you're still experiencing a lag so we may help you. Thank you for being a customer.

it is nor bed or not a good

It is not good. Because you are more focus and interest in restaurant and bakery and clothing store . Not giving any importance to c-store and gas station user who use your product as a cash register. Not getting any help from your side .

Cons

Thanks for being a customer and writing a review, Chirag. A member of our team has reached out by phone and email to speak. Please respond at your earliest convenience - we'd love to learn more and help to make it right.

Great Product for small business

Very easy to work with and technical support is always fast and friendly. I would definitely recommend it.

Pros

simple to use

Cons

I can't find any thing I don't like

Thanks for the review, Nelda! We are glad to hear you are happy with the product and the support team. If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to reach out. We love to hear from you and we're here to help. Thank you for being a talech customer.

Small Business Affordable and Competitive Companion

Over all I am satisfied with the product. The credit card terminal if it could be bigger, that would be a plus. For my restaurant, the tip being added at the end of the transaction is better, then at the beginning of the check out process.

Pros

Its user friendly. It is affordable for a small business owner. It has my company up to date with the latest technical devices

Great for a coffee shop

Awesome and easy to use , I have been use it for a year and could not be happier , easy for training new enployeees and whenever I have a problem customer support line is simple and helpful

Cons

Thanks for writing a review, Oscar. We're thrilled to hear that you and your employees are finding talech easy to use. And that our support team has been so helpful. We appreciate you and your business!

Great Reports

I love to be able to look at reports and see how my business is doing. It is efficient, and I can access it from any computer. It keeps track of employees and taxes. I love that!

Pros

Insights

Cons

You can not delete a transaction once it is rung up.

Thank you for being a customer and for writing a review! We're so glad to hear that talech is working so well for you. I've shared your request with the product team - please continue to share feedback. We appreciate hearing from you!

Buck mulligan's

I felt very mislead when talked into this for a restaurant. While many of the issues have been resolved I do not recommend at all.

Pros

Cost.

Cons

So much to name. Not user friendly, though getting better

We appreciate hearing from you and are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues. A member of our product team has reached out by email and phone to learn more. Please reply at your convenience. We'd love to help!

We don't have a record of you calling...

Horrible customer service spoke with one person that promised to move it up in priority to tier 2 people and after waiting two days for a call back we called back and they had no record of the call. I lost two days waiting for a solution that no one was aware of. Now I sit and wait again. I do not recommend this service due to their customer service not really being able to resolve something. It must be a call center with prompts on their screen and when they can't resolve it then it goes to someone that actually can help. Wasted several hours trying to figure this out and lost customers and revenue to this problem. I'm going with someone else!

Pros

It looks like from the start that it would be easy to use and everything should connect without an issue and it did at first.

Cons

After a while a break down of the card readers will ruin your day very quickly. If you have a customer that needs a refund you won't be able to do it unless the card reader works. The bluetooth connection drops and there is no solution other than replacement.

Simple POS system

Pros

Once you learn everything, pretty easy to use simple POS app. Keeps good data, stores most information that is needed

Cons

It should have the ability to print out tickets per order. The updates sometimes make it hard for the users who were used to the older version

Long term contracts you can't get out of. Very expensive.

Pros

What I like most is how easy it is to use. Easy to navigate to my products and closing details. Easy able to print out reports and employee hours.

Cons

High monthly fees!!! System occasionally freezes, shuts down and needs upgrading in the middle of sale.

Very user friendly

I Talech software is outstanding, very easy to learn and easily adjustable. Their customer service is second to none.

Pros

simplicity of use

Cons

none

Alan, thank you for writing a review! We are so glad to hear that the software and the support team are working so well for you and your business. Thanks for being a talech customer!!

Good POS System

Customer service dept is very good. Very knowledgeable about the software and IPad. Easy to get a hold of most of the time.

Cons

Thank you for the review and feedback, Jeff. We're so glad to hear that the support team is knowledgeable and helpful! Please continue to share any thoughts or feedback with us. Thanks for being a talech customer.

Mustardseedcafe

I've been using the pos system through talech for a year now & it hasn't been easy. First, the Bluetooth printer is always unsyncing, when you assign a number to a table it doesnt automatically delete the next day, you have to go back in & delete orders from previous day. Tip function takes too much time.

Pros

Cons

It has a lot of glitches.

I am sad to leave this review but it is the truth

After fighting tooth & nail for several months to get a general yearly tax report and all the other reporting issues I am sad to say not all of the issues have been resolved. Customer service varies depending on the person, some are great and some have very little patience for an angry customer. I would like these issues to change.

Pros

I love some of the reports provided. I like how the customer details work.

Cons

I am un happy with the insights reports, they have NEVER been accurate and I have reported this SEVERAL times. I am unhappy with being treated like I am asking for something I should not when it is something everyone would need for tax purposes. I am unhappy with the inventory management, I would like date as to when inventory originally came in and when additional stock was added.

Thanks for taking the time to speak, Beth. We appreciate you sharing more about your business needs and what improvements that would help talech work better for you. Please continue to share feedback - we love to hear from you!

Feeback on talech system

I really like the talech system. I think i would love it more if some features were worked out in the future. 1) i cant stand that i cant get reports more than a month. When im needing to see year over year numbers, i have to request a report. or qtr over qtr, etc. Yes, the response time for reports is pretty good, but i need the reports when i need it...not when you send it to me. the other...

Cons

Thank you for being a customer and providing feedback, Blong. I appreciate your candor - I have shared your feedback about reporting and support with the appropriate teams so they can work on making improvements. If you'd like to share more detail about what additional features you'd like to see, please reach out and let us know. We'd love to hear from you.

Stay Away

terrible

Pros

Quite user-friendly interface. Tech support is there but mostly no helpful

Cons

We worked with Talech for 4 years and our experience is horrible. First of all, card readers break frequently. You should pay for a new one. Not a problem! But a new one works for 2 weeks, and then you'll need to pay for a new one again, send the old one and so on. We experienced difficulties with charges, and they confirmed that their software didn't work properly. The worst things there were thousands of dollars which were not deposited to our account because of their 'bug'. We accidentally found it out. If you need a safe merchant provider, stay away from Talech.

Talech POS

I was introduced to Talech through Merchant Services at Union Bank of California. I have been very pleased with the program and the support I receive for it.

Pros

Ease of use, instinctive interface

Cons

I wish it were easier to track inventory without spending money to upgrade.

Thanks for being a customer and writing a review, Kristy! We're glad to hear that you're pleased with talech and support. If there is anything we can help with anytime, please let us know. We love to hear from you.

Talech POS system

Generally has great customer support and other features. System is a little slow in responsing sometimes but I overall works. Extra charges to do gift cards is ridiculous but use gift certificates instead. Have figured out how to do layaway s with system using open sales.

Cons

Thanks for writing a review and being a customer, Doris! We're so glad that overall you are pleased. We do love to hear what could be better. Thank you for sharing - please continue to do so! We love to hear from you.