The Professional Programs Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.14/10

Reviews by rating

The most important thing is the ease of use that makes the beginner love his teacher as well as the non-beginner.
A good program and I loved using it and I love such useful programs in life to help you well, quickly and easily as well.
Customer Support is fantastic. I like the fact that they keep working at making it better.
Each time I have had a problem or thought I had a problem, customer service has been there to solve the issue.
Had no experience with other software, therefore I cannot make any comparisons.

Dan H.

I use Print Pro and Ledger Pro and never have had a bad experience.

Pros

The software is very easy to use even for a computer novice like me. What used to be a big project is now done with ease.

WANDA C.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

FUNERAL HOME PROGRAM

WORKS VERY WELL FOR WHAT I NEED. JUST WISH THAT IT WOULD SHOW DEDUCTION when payment made ON BILL WHEN PRINTED OUT.

Pros

EASY TO WORK YOUR WAY THROUGH IT

Cons

N/A

Deductions entered after the contract show when you print statements rather than memorandums. Memorandums match the contract. If you want your print out to show everything but look like a memorandum rather than a statement, use an extended memorandum.

NS

Norman S.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Overall it suffices for our needs.

Pros

It is easy to use and is formatted well to get the information we need to retain, and the information we need to pass on the the consumer. The basic concept is good.

Cons

There are is other information i would like to be able to extract from the system. Would like to disable somethings we don't use but have to search through to find what you want.

DC

Dan C. A.

Public Relations and Communications, self-employed

I've been with this company for many years. Spot on everything.

It keeps us organized and on task.

Pros

It works very easy and is easy to understand. Customer Support is fantastic. I like the fact that they keep working at making it better!

Cons

Not voice activated yet. It won't make my coffee in the morning or serve it to me at the office. What else can I say.

ag

andrea g.

1-10 employees

good

Pros

easy to use. we only use the print professional only. We are using this product for all our services when doing memorial service folders. I only use for just folders, not the register book pages. I end up doing front pages through word document.

Cons

When I open a new window to so I can place obituary on back of folder, I will edit size of font and within editor and then save and it will change to another size and then I am not able to do obituary on back of folder.

The newest version addresses your font size issue by making the change optional.

RH

Randy H.

1-10 employees

Schubert Funeral Home

Very well pleased with the quality and how it is easily to use. They are very quick to respond when we call.

Pros

great software

MI

Mohamed I.

Computer Networking, 10,001+ employees

Successful Program in Comprehensive Assistance

Pros

Cons

So far I haven't encountered any negatives with its use

NS

Norman S.

Good

I started using funeral home software when Data Digger came out sometime in the 1980's, I have been upgrading the program over the years. Never have considered changing software. Had no experience with other software, therefore I cannot make any comparisons. Did experience loss of some data when a major updates of the program were activated. I have a ghost which added a particular name to many of my old relative file lists. All in all the programs has worked very well for me.

SM

Sister Mary Rose N.

It has worked so well for us for SO many years!

We have no "cons"! Whenever we couldn't figure something out, we just called and Frank or Kurt led is through the solution. We haven't called in a while because we haven't had any problems but I wouldn't hesitate to call Frank or Kurt. Frank has even returned our calls in "off" hours. Another big "pro" is that they regularly add updates. I recommend highly.

DC

Dan C. A.

Its been just GREAT.....The ease of use and flexability.

A very valid and easy to use software. I have been very impressed with the knowledge and quickness of tech support when needed. I've known Frank and Kirt for years and have been very pleased with their results of progress and updates. They are always advancing the software to its fullest potential.

RF

Robert F.

Very happy with all the modules.

Pros

Preneed to atneed transfers; ability to customize billing categories.

Cons

It doesn't automatically ink to our accounting software. It used to, but the other program changed.

ES

Emily S.

Great experience!

This product works really well for our firm. We can keep track of our accounts and print prayer cards all from one program. It is easy to use, and the support is always prompt and straightforward.

KT

Kaitlyn T.

Great software

We use this software to print memorial folders and register books. It is easy to work with and navigate. So many options are available!

William C.

Have been using the software since its beginning.

WANDA C.

have enjoyed working with this program

no complaints with this program