tillpoint

The Multi-Award-Winning POS & Business Management System

tillpoint Reviews

Pros

We liked most it’s rich features yet easy to use, implement and receiving great support from them.

MA

Mohamad Ameer A.

rp

robert p.

Ali P.

Cons

Very little negative to say about this POS. It meets most of the criteri we’re looking for in a POS.

JW

Justin W.

EM

Edmond M.

EM

Edmond M.

4.7

TillPoint EPOS

My experience with Tillpoint (both software and customer support) has been great

Pros

I have been using Tillpoint for a few months in my speciality coffee shop in Southampton. This software is a cost-effective, feature rich and user friendly EPOS software that provides me with necessary modules to help me maintain my business. In addition, the customer service has been top notch and very friendly in occasions that I needed their help.

Cons

Nothing, everything about this software is great

No complaints about tillpoint

Pros

Well the app works great on the iPad, & myself and my 2 employees found it really helps running the store. Super simple to use if you only need the point of sale. It has a lot more but we don't really need to use stuff like price lists.

Cons

It has quite a lot that I don't need but I suppose that's not necessarily a bad thing. I only use about 4 of their 'apps'.

Avoid. You’ll suffer

Been with Tillpoint for 2 years and they were a great POS system but lately it’s all gone downhill. In the past few weeks alone the system has been disabled 3 times. A whole weekend went by without the POS working. Imagine you run a small business (stressful enough as it is) but now you need to write orders down for the kitchen and you need to write I each individual receipt for the customers. Imagine the stress. Tillpoint didn’t even apologize for all the stress. Paid over £920 for 2 years so it’s not cheap. Be aware, do your research, customer service should be the number 1 consideration when choosing a POS system. These guys don’t have it.

Pros

Cons

Customer service and reliability

Easy dashboard!

Pretty decent software!

Pros

Very easy to use dashboard. Super clean and neat design. Does have all the features a small business want. Great product!

Cons

The registration required a postcode while using postcodes isn’t the norm in my country

A Great Pos System

Pros

I can sort all of my items and color code everything to my liking, complete stocktakes & manage inventory across stores and locations. I only really use the stock system and pos, but they're great and its good to know I can use the other pages if I need.

Cons

The software is quite in-depth in terms of options so it took me a little while to get used to working it all.

Very flexible, lots of options

Great, very happy with the software and specially support

Pros

Can be set up to deal with very specific requirements which is exactly what we needed, and the development team even made some custom changes for us.

Cons

Web access doesn't have all the features on ipad

We Found Tillpoint is high quality and quick to implement & support with high

We are the authorized reseller for Tillpoint in Bahrain and KSA since almost a year and a half. As a reseller for Tillpoint there are many touch points we have with Tillpoint management, sales, support and development teams on a daily basis and we are pleased to say that our experience with Tillpoint in all these touch points is more than excellent.

Pros

Cons

Being very thorough in their analysis for new features or modification, it takes longer period than we wish to have this feature/ modification in their system new releases

The best business Management & EPOS system ever

Pros

Flexibility Various features User friendly Mobility Amazing customer support The product keeps on getting better

Cons

Pretty much nothing, I would advise to have more report.

Great system, no issues at all

Had lots of help from them in the beginning and they were kind enough to get everything setup for me

Pros

Very comprehensive compared to other system

Cons

Takes a little time getting used to if you're not super tech savvy

Great software and after sale is supportive as well

Pros

It is so flexible and you can add or modify based on your requirements

Cons

It more reports will be generated the system would be perfect

An easy start

Good solution

Pros

Easy to install and start. Anyone can use it specially in a start up not necessary to have a qualified accountant

Cons

Needed a bit of customisation and reports which were not possible

software is very complete

Pros

the epos page has everything needed for the sales and is easy to use for me and staff. Back office is simple for me and I can give access for my accountant to download accounts and reporting - very convenient!

Cons

staff did not want to change from the older system that they were used to and took some time to train them fully on the purchase ordering and fulfilment page.

Up and Beyond Our Needs

Overall, the user experience was almost next to none. At least from the numerous of POS systems we’ve tested.

Pros

Simplistic design, easy to use and set up. Use when offline is a key feature. Our internet is not the best.

Outstanding system for F&B

Pros

The tillpoint is easy to use and learn, especially for the younger staff who grew up using iPads and tablets. I also like that it is very specialized for F&B.

Cons

There were some additional hardware costs as the printers we had before were not compatible with tillpoint.

Great system with ease of use

Pros

It is very User friendly. There were too many options to customize your business needs in terms of accounts, sales and HR.

Cons

Nothing much. Quiet happy with the software and would like to recommend to others

Great POS but wish it worked with Samsung

Very good, customer service was amazing

Pros

Very easy to use, does anything we could think of and much more.

Cons

Wish it worked on a Samsung Tablet as iPads are more expensive specially for a business on a budget

Overall a good app and a good team behind it

Pros

-very helpful staff -modular design -cost-effective

Cons

-takes a little time to work everything out -requires a new-ish ipad

easy to get started with

support was very good.

Pros

tillpoint has lots of apps which you can turn on and off depending on what you need.

Cons

I could not upload recipes using the CSV import.