Treatwell Reviews - Page 5

Gets me bookings that otherwise I would not have had

It’s been a positive experience in general

Pros

The software functions fairly well from the client booking side and the clients tend to be a good calibre.

Cons

My least favourite part of the software is a lack in featured which sends clients marketing promotions, newsletter, events etc. Also there is very limited space to provide client history. It would be great if it could have client record cards, consultation forms and pre & aftercare forms to allow clients to complete online. The problem I have is because Treatwell is very basic here, it is not possible to intergrate with another diary system.

Treatwell has helped my business grow

Biggest problem when starting self-employeed is gaining new customers, I have found treatwell amazing at attracting new clients and as my reviews and business have grown so have the amount of bookings received through treatwell. The system is easy to use and customer service team have been great with any quieries. Has Definetly helped my business grow and attract clients. Even regular clients love the ease of being able to book on the go, 24/7.

Pros

Very easy to set up and use. I like the notifications straight to my phone and email so I am aware straight away when a booking has been made. Easy to see reports on income. Can use on my phone/app or work computer. Allows 24/7 bookings.

Cons

No form of deposit. It is flexible for clients (which is great) but also allows for last minute cancellations or no shows. They do have prepaid which helps limit the amount of no shows but they can still not turn up with no consequence, leaving gaps in your day.

Hi Lauren, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so pleased to hear that you find the software easy to use and the notifications helpful. Thank you for the feedback around the deposit. We are constantly striving to make the most seamless booking experience for salons and customers. We know no-shows are a drag though, that's why we developed loyalty tools, like automated appointment reminders to make sure customers don't forget. We are also introducing a re-scheduling functionality, which will mean customers can reschedule rather than cancel or not turn up. We hope that this will help make no-shows a thing of the past. If you want to find out more about these tools please contact your Account Manager. Best, Treatwell

Clients think I work for treatwell

Connect is now very annoying with all bookings to check out and penalties for cancelling appointments even though client emailed me to cancel it.

Pros

It has a calendar online, that is about it.

Cons

The whole process is standardised to a point where clients thinks that I am just a branch of treatwell salon and demand procedures done in other 'branches'. There is no option to block bookings without preparing or taking deposits, that is extremely annoying. Recently treatwell allowed cancellations in hours notice and no payment for those lost bookings made by not serious people. I can't block unwanted clients, another annoying thing. If treatwell wouldn't be that aggressive on on marketing to a point where competition on Google doesn't make financial sense, I would go away. Still, I dislike every moment I have to use it to make My Business going

Hi Katarzyna, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to hear customers have seen you as a branch of Treatwell. Salons are the heart of our business and we are proud to have a diverse range of partners on the site. We aim to ensure that salons show their own identity through photographs, menu and the 'about' section. The new cancellation policy aims to help salons open up...

Mostly I love it, a few things I would add if I could

We love being open all hours with treatwell. We have a lot of clients who tell us that they would never have knew we existed without. It’s enabled us to have a very good start to the year.

Pros

It’s easy and quick to use. Especially on the go! It’s common sense, and really I needed little training to use it. The added reports and marketing will be great!

Cons

I wish the was an online form section. To create records! I also would love more options to select what staff can and cannot do, possibly ways to disputed reviews, especially those that don’t make sense. I also don’t like that I cannot cancel appointments made via treatwell without contacting them directly. If a client message after hours you’re stuck with it until morning.

Hi Jenna, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Great to hear that you are enjoying using Treatwell Connect on the go. I have looked through your feedback and have some notes below: - Good news, on Treatwell Connect you are able to select what staff can and cannot do. If you speak to your Account Manager they will be able to talk you through this. - If you believe a review...