Yelo Reviews - Page 2

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Yelo to create your own marketplace

Very pleasant and good support from the team to implement the solutions

Pros

Easy to configure and build the system with the e commerce basics and this really helps a lot to host a market place quickly with different integrations which we can use according to the user requirement.

Cons

There are some limitations in the templates that yelo offers and also advance functions like discounting and vouchers cannot be implemented with the standard solution. Database will be hosted in the Jungle works side and this is a con as migration to a different product or custom solution later will be a hazel

Thank you for sharing your experience with Jungleworks. We strive to continuously improve our products and keep adding features to benefit our customers. We are committed to helping you grow your business & are always happy to provide prompt support & services to our valued clients.

MK

Manorajeev K.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Super Sercives

God features and amazing service by Yelo and their team and they always respond quickly. They have the best team

GW

Geoff W.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Yelo platform

Thus far, it's been great - terrific team in place.

Pros

the ease of setup is exemplary and the communication during the development process is great.

Cons

None that I can think of at this time as the service has been up to expectation

DK

David K.

Restaurants, self-employed

JungleWork Yelo reviews

Jungleworks provided me a very frustrating and poor experience, and now I want my refund, for which they are not giving me (even though it’s in the contract). I paid for a full year and was promised in the contract a 3-week implementation. Due to their delays, unresponsiveness, and lack of customer care, we are now in week 9 of this implementation. I have asked for a refund, but they are refusing,...

Pros

The demos looked really good so I thought this could be a good solution for my business. I was wrong.

Cons

- Don't stick to timelines - Unresponsive - Base functionality not working properly - Poor customer service - refusing to give a refund

Hi. Thanks for your feedback. Our team has noted the issue and is working hard to resolve it. We are constantly doing our best to improve every customer's experience and would like to hear more from you. Please reach out to us at contact@yelo.red

FS

Faizi S.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Flexible and can be customized

Pros

Flexible software and can be customized based on the requirement.

Cons

Need interactive UI design in the future

Capital Markets, 11-50 employees

Wrost product ever

TERRIBLE

Pros

Nothing, this product is terrible, waste of time.

Cons

Be carefull with JungleWorks. I was client. They didn’t complete our work. I was facing issues with translations and they even didn’t deliver logo. I don’t recommend at all. If you need proofs I can send you my invoices and all the email / what’s app sent for nothing. Product is not final. Their not selling you even an mvp. And customer service is worst ever.

Dear Sir/Ma'am, We're saddened to see the inconvenience caused to you. We would like a chance to speak with you. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support team at contact@jungleworks.com for any issues. Our aim is to keep improving and serve better. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards, Team Jungleworks

MB

Mo B.

Textiles, 1-10 employees

Stay Away from Jungleworks

Stay away from this company.

Pros

They are good in making promises they can’t keep, like timelines and a custom product. Stay away from them.

Cons

Not a good business to deal with. I spent lots of money that I can’t get back. Hire a developer and save yourself from this unprofessional company.