You'reOnTime Reviews

You'reOnTime

Business management for salons, spas, and clinics

You'reOnTime

Review Summary

Pros

A fantastic product to help manage my small home based salon. Easy booking system for my clients and a great business reporting tool for me.

Wendy F.

Sadiah C.

Last but not least I love the layout of the board and that within the calendar can be distinguished thanks to the different colors used to know the status of the appointment.

EDUARDO O.

Cons

The sms service has erased our problem of no-shows and all our stylists have the app on their phones so they can see the hours they are working and what upcoming appointments they have booked in.

Jaclyn D.

This one allowed this to happen but still warned me about it so it was the deal clincher for me.

Tish H.

Tish H.

4.8

Efficient tool! Very easy to use.

I love that it is very complete, I consider that one of the most outstanding features is that it provides the possibility of generating a database of our customers, with an added profile which has allowed us to manage offers and promotional packages, in addition to its effective appointment booking system and automatic tracking. Another aspect to highlight is that as a business owner I rent chairs...

Pros

You'reOnTime is an online system very easy to configure, navigate and use, has a very simple but functional design so it does not require learning curve, as its interface is very friendly, in terms of its operation is very complete and robust and provides many flexible and automated functions, which will facilitate the management of your business, from administration, management of employees and customers, inventories and payrolls, such as billing and point of sale (POS) more, all in a package easy to use and affordable.

Cons

I consider it should be done an update and develop Apps that modernize the system, in addition to facilitating integration with other mobile applications such as Whatsapp for the generation of alerts and notifications, to go to the forefront, because emails and SMS, today are not at the forefront.

Very Satisfied

I have been very pleased.

Pros

I like that everything I need is easy to access. I like that it is web based so I can sign in on any device. I am in the beauty industry and my clients love that they get text message reminders of their appointments.

Cons

Anything I don't like gets addressed and fixed for my needs immediately.

Great Software

Pros

Very straight forward, easy to navigate.

Cons

The speed sometimes is not up to par. Would like more features for sms or email reminders. Or reminders in general on the software for the administrators.

All the functionality that any beauty/hairdressing business could want

The software enables our 5 part time self employed therapist to access their diaries from anywhere, book clients and process bookings and payments whilst allowing management total overview and full financial reporting.

Pros

Simple to use. Easy for staff, easy for management functions. Provides all the functionality that you could need. Website downtime is almost non existent. Support is instant and effective. Friendly helpful staff.

Cons

Difficult to think of anything to dislike

Needs higher than 5 stars

Pros

I searched and searched AND SEARCHED and had nearly given up on finding software so good, so complete and at this value for money. It was one of the last I came across after looking at and spending time with up to a dozen other packages. Then I found this and it kept ticking boxes and I was like I can't believe it..... It's got everything !!! And the tech support - unmatched in just about any software I've used (in any genre). I think this is because they are still small(ish) and growing and there is a very active owner developer. But this is super great as the response to requests is so quick and timely and EVERYTHING I've requested to be tweaked or added has been done !!! I can't speak highly enough of this software and it SHOULD DEFINITELY be on your shortlist to trial.

Cons

umm... umm.... nup got nothing. This does it all. When I first started trialling there were a couple of things as I say it didn't have or weren't suited for a large busy salon - but the developer has added these now.

An excellent simple to use diary and record system for beauty and hair (and other trades)

A full client record system plus an excellent diary system which is easy to use. The data records are excellent

Pros

Ease of use, great customer support, relaibility, The flexibilty of the client records and diary functions is great, online speed is good, additional functionality and data recording is all that a small or medium sized salon could want

Best Software For My Growing Business

I love the reporting and dashboard, I'm able to plan ahead for sales and marketing. I also love that I can manage all aspects of my business, marketing, products sales, staff, appointments.......everything

Pros

I love that this software works great for my salon as a "one man shop", and will work perfectly when my business grows.

Cons

I'm not a fan of the email templates, they are very basic, and not brandable for my company image and my clients, plus the shortcodes don't exactly work.

Works great for my business

Easy to use and train on. Easy for my clients to use to book online. Customer service is friendly and helpful. Price is right for my business.

Pros

Very easy to use and set up. Started working in minutes. Customer service was quick and helpful.

Cons

Not being able to custom set up some parts of the program.

Our Beauty Therapy Clinic loves YoureOnTime!

I chose YourOnTime for my dynamic Beauty Therapy Clinic because of its affordability and inclusion of all the essentials features I was after such as; online booking, access from anywhere, reports, staff commission, unlimited staff numbers, more than one location, appointment reminder texts etc...the list is endless. All of my staff have different levels of technology and computer experience, and...

You're on Time is GREAT

I am always amazed at how quickly CSR responds to my questions and emails. It usually only takes minutes to get a response even though I'm in the US and he's In Australia!

Pros

The software is very intuitive. Every time go to look for something I need I can find it or figure it out quite quickly and it seems like they've thought of just about everything.

Cons

An app for easier online booking would be great.

The staff works hard to fix your issues on the fly even it concerns a software tweak.

I was very hesitant about paying monthly for appointment software when I am a small salon with only two of us. I tried several programs before I settled on you're on time. They were ok but lacked several features that You're On Time offered. I was using a free program before and was happy with it for the most part but wanted to be able to check my schedule from anywhere and this was the one that had...

Cons

A MUST have in my business

as a new tattoo and tattoo removal studio, we were looking for a CRM that does everything for us. when i told my artists about the transition from a paper diary to this they were really hesitant and said it was going to be too difficult however after 5 minutes they both love it! avoids any double booking and so easy to confirm appointments and minimalise cancellations. clients and staff both love the online forms for our client details and waivers. makes the whole process so much more professional and easy! tech support has been fantastic at helping out with the setup after i made a few mistakes. the customer support we found was incredible! we would recommend this product to any business that works on taking appointments and running multiple staff.

Pros

ease of use and customer service

INDISPENSABLE!

This is a invaluable product which has quickly become the backbone of my salon administration. Having persuaded my partner to ditch the appointment book and come into the 21st century I was faced with a myriad of choices for appointment software. I trialled a couple of other products which were soon discarded as they did not have a local messaging feature and thankfully gave You'reOnTime a go. It's...

Cons

Top service for a cloud solution!

Overall finally a provider that knows how to treat customers and to work with them!

Pros

It's the mix of the Software as a service solution, the features and the great support as well the flexibility of Craig and his team to listen to us, to implement new feature request and the fast response time! Great value for money. And believe it or not, we are quite a demanding customer, as we have great IT affinity and lot's of ideas...

Cons

Sometimes a little latency because it's not hosted in Europe, but one can live with that.

We use You're On Time for our busy hairdressing salon located in Singapore.

We have been using You're On Time since we first opened our salon which began as a small business with just two staff members. We are now a team of 17 and with the growth of our business You're On Time has been with us every step of the way. We are based in Singapore and although there is a time difference, Craig personally replies to all our queries promptly and helps us with anything we need. The...

Cons

Great salon software at a great price

I moved to this software last year and have been very impressed overall. At first I was hesitant with the company being based in Australia but the speed of reply to any emails was fantastic (bearing in mind the time difference from the UK) and that still continues. The software does all I need at the moment and I'm sure that I'll keep discovering new reports, etc. I am also very happy with the price....

Fantastic Easy to Use Cloud Based Software

I have been using You'reOnTime for over 18 months now and I would definately recommend it to anyone thinking of moving from a paper appointment system to a PC. The cloud based software offers everything that a stand alone application would and at a fraction of the cost. It is an appointment, client data, sales, product, marketing and reporting system in one. There is also the opportunity to offer online bookings which is invaluable and makes your business open 24 hours a day to all your clients. The support is fantastic and very quick and they are always open to suggestions and improvements with constant updates. If you are still hesitant give it a go they offer a trial period which I found very useful. Don't hesitate it will be the best decision you have ever made.

Cons

Excellent value and great automation features!

Auto appt Reminders, online forms, online booking, marketing, inventory system

Pros

The layout is simple and clean - every option you need is readily available and customer support is the best I've experienced with this type of product. So many reports available to get you the past info you need and a full dashboard so you can watch how your days numbers are while it's happening.

Best Salon Software

Make your life easier with youreontime software, you need this software to control your Salon. I came from IT background, and I have tried all other software. You will not have all features with reasonable price unless you use youreontime. Don't waste your time with other applications, use youreontime, promise you will be satisfied. The software is easy to use and learn, the customer service is amazing, the response time was less than 15 min for all cases I have opened. It has a marketing tools, which can help you to reach your goals in a very professional way. I would recommend to try it for free (one month), and after that I'm sure that you will buy it. At 4 Girls Beauty Salon (Dubai), we user youreontime and we are very satisfied with it.

Cons

Does everything I need to run my business efficiently and easily.

I have been using You're On Time for several years now. When I was originally looking for a system it was the only one that could offer everything I need. It manages all my appointments and allows me to maintain thorough client notes. It is easy to navigate and fully customisable for my products and services. In addition, I can access it via my phone or iPad and it also interacts with my website and facebook page so clients can book their own appointments. The customer support they provide is excellent. It has ranged from explaining how to use functionality to developing new features and has always been amazingly personal and prompt. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a system and personally believe it to be excellent value for money.

Easy and Quick to Adapt to OUR Needs

As a Physiotherapy Practice, we have high expectations of any scheduling program that we use. It needs to be flexible, productive and efficient. We've found that You're On time is all that and more. We have also made suggestions for improvements and have found that the people responsible for continually developing You're On Time are open and receptive to our requests. You're On time has grown and evolved along with our business! Any queries or issues are responded to swiftly and without judgement, meaning that if we're contacting You're On time for an issue that turns out to be due to user error, we are not made to feel like we are incompetent. We highly recommend You're On time to any small to medium sized businesses.

The Best Business Investment

The only thing stopping me from giving a five star rating is the fact I'm still in the process of adding hardware and it doesn't have a phone app (which I'm sure is in the works). This software is ease to use, has a great coding system, affordable and has amazing customer service. I don't care how amazing your software is, if they have terrible customer service it's consider a flop. They are very fast, understanding and patient. Something we are so not use to getting. All I can say, "I'm a life long customer".........Thank you You're On Time for being a blessing to my business needs.

Hi, You can access the mobile version at https://m.youreontime.com Craig

Amazing support and features for the price. Love it!

Pros

Love the marketing options, labels and capabilities. The calendar is easy to utilize and view. Roster is easy to modify and manage.

Cons

Would like to see marketing templates with images. Would like restrictions on follow up emails for one time send or more options.

Excellent bookings package for small business

I would recommend this software to any business requiring a booking system, but particularly small businesses like mine who need an affordable, simple, easy to use solution. I haven't used it to the extent I hoped yet, because my business is just starting up, but it has everything I need - appointments, products, discounts, vouchers, direct marketing etc etc. What I like best so far about You'reOnTime is their customer service. Ask them a question and they will come back to you with a solution within a few hours. If you are requesting something that isn't possible, you will normally find it's added to the next update.

Fantastic Salon Cloud Software

I have tried a number of salon software packages and this is by far the best I have used. It does everything and more. You can do everything in one place from booking appointments, running reports, sales, marketing and online booking, this has it all. I am sure there is a lot more I have not figured out yet. There are regular updates and improvements to the system which is fantastic. I think it is excellent value for money and the customer support is fantastic. Currently there are three packages available and I would recommend that more are implemented to cover the in between salons. I would recommend this to everyone.