Cegid Reviews

4.38/5 (32 reviews)
Pros
  • I like how simple is to work with.
  • It's fairly simple and user-friendly. Also, the ability to be connect remotely is very helpful.
  • Nothing I was very disappointed with Cegid and the vendor in London They said they could build the system to my needs but they have not
  • I like that it is cloud-based and multi-functional and it's obvious that the developers have plenty of experience in multiple types of stores.
Cons
  • Interface's graphic design. Some parts are in French language.
  • It lacks some analytic capabilities. I believe we do this outside of the system.
  • I dislike not being able to issue a refund/void transaction without the credit card info.
  • Not user friendly Vendor in London is bad, terrible customer service with technicians that do not know the system
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Olivier Bremond

Perfect to follow your business

Reviewed 2010-05-03

It is key to be very specific about your needs before starting to be sure you end up with the applications you actually need.

Pros
Excellent product to follow your sales, your stock, your referencing. POS convenient to use, lots of available information for staff. Very personal access to informations you need to improve your sales.

Cons
So complete that needs the appropriate knowledge to do a good use of the product. Mistakes are not easy to correct. Some bugs but newer versions are apparently corrected.

Alain Kostrzewa

Reviewed 2011-09-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Cegid - Business Place is really easy to use and deploy. With the web accessible mode we can manage our stores in real-time and we can adapt our strategy to all the situations. The standalone mode gives us the security to continue the store activity even if the LAN is down. With two (or more) servers in load balancing, the solution is totally secure. In the changing world, it's necessary to have a solid and secure architecture while at the same time have management flexibility, and this is exactly what I have with the Cegid. It's 100% operational.

Dae Hur

Product Manager

Reviewed 2014-12-23

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Leonora Beaubois

Didn't get what they said they would deliver

Reviewed 2015-04-22

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

Pablo Marucco

So easy to use and understand!

Reviewed 2014-11-19
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I like how simple is to work with.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Kathrina Perkins

Reviewed 2011-06-30
Review Source: Software Advice

WinRetail is a great product that makes my life much easier. I LOVE LOVE LOVE JDS Solutions (the company that runs WinRetail). They are responsive, proactive and extremely helpful. They know how to take care of their customers. It is a pleasure doing business with JDS Solutions.

Frank Ortega

A very complete POS system

Reviewed 2015-07-15

Pros

Cons
Interface's graphic design. Some parts are in French language.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10