12 User Reviews

Average Rating

12 user reviews

Share your thoughts with other users

The most favorable review

“The Leadership training sessions were perfectly tailored to suite my needs. Every session opened a new door to which helped me to progress in the role I do. It gave me ideas which were simple and worked wonders. I would recommend the training to anyone who wishes to develop their leadership skills. ”

Read more →

Khalida Ahmed18th of January, 2013 09:50
The most critical review

“Testimonial Monkey is an efficient, effective and more inportantly, convenient service that allows our clients to quickly and easily review our business; and for us to instantly review and communicate that feedback. Very easy to set up, instant social integration, great value and excellent support. Highly recommended. ”

Read more →

Riello UPS Ltd1st of August, 2012 06:00

Leadership And Planning

Khalida Ahmed18th of January, 2013 09:50

Testimonial Monkey - Great tool, outstanding service

Scott Levey (www.targettraining.eu)17th of September, 2012 08:21

We've found Testimonial Monkey to be simple to use and it does exactly what it says on the box. The service provided by the TM team is outstanding – both timely and personal. This is so important when working virtually and reinforces my feeling that the choice we made was the right choice.

0 of 1 people found this review helpful

Professional alternative to free options

WebHealer3rd of August, 2012 07:09

We've spent a lot of time kicking the tyres and looking under the bonnet of this service. It seems to be a very professional option, which importantly gives the supplier control of the process, with good focus on the client relationship building aspect.

Really helpful

LotusTouch LTD1st of August, 2012 06:11

We have used Testimonial Monkey for our SME for the last few years and find that it is a great, easy-to-use tool to prove how happy our customers are. The widget that goes at the bottom of our website, can even be personalised to match our website's colours and once clicked on, viewers can see what people have written about us, secure in the knowledge that they are real testimonials.

Highly Recommended

Riello UPS Ltd1st of August, 2012 06:00

Great personal service

Gary Bennion1st of August, 2012 03:22

At iClick we have used Testimonial Monkey for nearly 6 months. We have found the software to be great value for money, reliable and packed with loads of useful features. Most importantly I have found the team to be very personable, helpful and reactive... would highly recommend that you give it a go!

Stuart1st of August, 2012 01:49

A great testimonial site. It makes it so easy to get online customer feedback and importantly share it with prospects. In addition it is great value!

Fantastic and will be usuing these guys for a long time

GJKING31st of July, 2012 11:16

100% happy! I would recommend Testimonial Monkey to any business.

Graham Steele CEO Lifecote Group 31st of July, 2012 10:51

Simply outstanding service and system. Every business should use Testimonial Monkey.

testimonial monkey is great

simon johnson31st of July, 2012 10:36

Despite having used testimonial monkey for only a couple of months I would recommend it to any business as an easy to use effective tool for immediate social reviews. the integration into Facebook, twitter and my website is seamless and easy to apply. the support team are effective and speedy in all queries and the whole package is in my opinion extremely good value. everyone should be using this service.

Thank you Testimonial Monkey for a highly valued service

Motora Golf31st of July, 2012 10:01

Motora Golf has used Testimonial Monkey pretty much from its conception and we have found both the service and the personnel involved to be invaluable to our business. As a new company ourselves operating in a very competitive market it is crucial to to collate and share genuine customer feedback with prospective new customers. Testimonial Monkey has enabled us to do just that and the ability to integrate their service directly with our website and our social media is a big advantage. All the integration is very user friendly and you do not need to be a developer / coder to do it. Thank you to all at Testimonial Monkey.

Testimonial for a testimonial website

Mansfield Hive31st of July, 2012 08:29

Testimonial Monkey is a brilliant and simple way to ask for and get testimonials from participants on our business start-up / development programme and automatically publicise them on Twitter and Facebook. Give it a try

Not found what you are looking for?

Why not try browsing GetApp's extensive software catalogue. Testimonial Monkey was found in the following categories:

View all Brand Management Software available on GetApp →
View all Survey Software available on GetApp →
View all eCommerce and Shopping Cart Software available on GetApp →

Logo for Testimonial Monkey

Testimonial Monkey

Feedback that works for you

The simplest & easiest way to get customer testimonials online. Testimonial Monkey will help you get bucket loads of customer reviews, increase consumer satisfaction and boost your conversion rates.

GetApp Analysis

Whether or not you are an Internet-based business, you will find Testimonial Monkey to be helpful. Testimonials and online reviews are where the majority of consumers are going to find out more about companies and often before committing to a purchase. Testimonial Monkey gives you the upper hand by making the testimonial process easier and quicker.

Stephanie Watson, 17th of August, 2012 09:34