Apollo Logo

Apollo

Find ideal prospects and convert them into customers.

Apollo Reviews - Page 2

Apollo for leadgen team in software development

It was great and my team members still use the product. I used it to understand and then manage my team

Pros

Good established flow of sequences of every kind; works better for Russian target audience rather than international (for us)

Cons

Search option doesn’t work in Russian; too complex integration to corporate emails

Apollo

I love apollo

Pros

Real time data, lead segmentation, Artificial intelligence,

Cons

Data should be accurate so sales team not waste their time with other tools

Best Strategy for Outbound

Pros

It's the best strategy for outbound sales and inbound lead fielding for 2020 and beyond. We used to see companies using 3 data service providers, pushing that data into CRM and then pushing that data out to an email automation tool, a dialer and LinkedIn was sitting on an Island. With Apollo, you get everything in a single pane of glass. In turn, companies can drastically reduce their ongoing technology costs, systems & integration costs, and time to value.

Cons

There isn't much, the team is great so when you need a new feature - they release it.

Apollo is the dark horse in the race for sales engagement

Apollo allows sales teams to find the ideal clients, reach out to them and engage them to connect and sign up. What else does a sales team need?

Pros

Apollo provides the full solution of features that SDRs can benefit from, ranging from leads to emailing to analytics. For the advanced users there are many ways to automate and customize processes, and the team is available to help as needed, including taking feedback and improve the product itself.

Cons

Because of the many functionalities Apollo offers, there are a lot of screens and options which can be overwhelming for an admin, but it's something the team is working on and already partly addressed.

Great tool for Sales People

Apollo has helped me a great deal in my outreach activity by providing me accurate data

Pros

The accuracy of the contact details and the number of credits provided

Cons

need to keep applying filters after going back to the list

Best Lead Generation Tool for Less

Pros

I really like using this tool. It has helped me a lot with the generation of valid B2B and B2C leads which has helped a lot in prospecting contacts. The accuracy rate is about 95% and it allows you to Export leads, Create lists, and Advanced search.

Cons

I can't dislike this app. I'm enjoying every of its feature.

Great product and reasonable price

It is a great experience using this product as it's solving my purpose of lead generation and the cost of this service is also reasonable. So I am very happy using this product.

Pros

This is a user friendly product whose pricing is reasonable and quality of product is great must use if you are sales or marketing professional for lead generation.

Cons

Not any such complaints. I find it a useful tool.

Best tool to find prospect details

I have been using last 2 years and have good experienced. It's great tool to find the prospect details, quality is 100% and easy to use. When I'm not able to find prospect email ids from other sources then Apollo provide valid email id. so definitely I will recommend this to everyone. This tool is good for every organization to generate the lead and increase the revenue.

Pros

I like very much this tool, User friendly interface and everyone can find the details easily. This tool provide email ids with accuracy.

Cons

Nothing for me, but Apollo team can provide the direct or mobile number that would be great for every organization.

Apollo: A must have tool for any salesperson

Using Apollo, I have been able to shorten my sales cycle with my prospects as most of the leads are qualified and validated. I am able to track my follow-ups regularly. I am also able to send out bulk emails to reach out to prospects who are spread across different geographies and one might not be able to get connected on a phone call. It's a great add-on to keep for one who is having a sales role in their organizations.

Pros

The accuracy with the emails for leads is just amazing. You can maintain lead and account lists to track your pipeline or help deep-dive into a particular account. The email-tracker functionality helps a lot. You can also bulk email people which is another great feature. All in all, it's a really great sales tool to have.

Cons

Although the email functionalities are great but contact numbers provided by Apollo are something that can be improved as it is relatively lesser accurate as compared to the email lead data.

Fast way to find highly qualified leads

Overall, Apollo is absolutely necessary to achieve our business goals, as we are able to find leads quickly for our sales team prospects.

Pros

What we like most about Apollo.io is the ability to find qualified, cold leads at scale. You are able to filter contact on nearly any type of qualifier, such as title, location, etc. And the company filters are almost endless: revenue, number of employees, software they use, and many more. That is highly useful in finding very qualified leads, with just a few clicks.

Cons

There really aren't any cons that come to mind, other than the price is a bit high if you want the unlimited lead option. But the return on investment for these leads is worth it, in my opinion.

Solid for the price.

Excellent. I prospected and closed deals using Apollo. Good salesforce integration.

Pros

I like Apollo. It’s a direct competitor to most Outreach tools and really does a nice job of keeping everything organized and in structured view. I used Apollo to prospect and cold call, and it has an amazing feature to search companies globally within the app and prospect (think ZoomInfo, but integrated). A lot of my coworkers had occasional bugs with it but I really enjoyed using the tool and would totally purchase it again.

Cons

Sometimes it was buggy. Sometimes contact info was not correct. A lot of times I found old prospect info of someone who hadn’t worked at the company for 4+ years.

Easy to use lead gathering tool, contact tracker, and cadence tracking tool

Overall, it was a positive experience, and they do listen to customers.

Pros

The software checks multiple boxes for a sales tech stack, CRM, Email tool, lead gen., and the ability to make calls from the software too.

Cons

You aren't able to get many phone numbers, and the email validity started to slip.

Well States Healthcare - Provider Relations Manager

Provider personnel who answer the main line often refuse to give out email addresses. This is frustrating as emails are often reviewed after hours and could easily be responded to at any time. Whereas a voicemail left can quickly become a game of 'phone tag' lasting for days or even weeks. Having a way to find email addresses can bypass this issue and get you in communication with the correct person in a timely manner.

Pros

Ability to acquire email addresses for the people I need to communicate with.

Cons

Sometimes finding the company name on the search does not work very well, especially if the company name has several words in the name.

Lead management: Using Apollo to achieve the most effective leads.

Generates a sizeable lead within the shortest possible time thereby speeding up the marketing processes

Pros

It conveniently generates leads of desired results with high validity and based on choice, eliminating already generated leads if need be.

Cons

Certain targets are not accessible using Apollo which calls for alternative softwares to achieve the desired results hence increasing the cost implications.

Great software – best value

Pros

Essentially takes LI Sales Nav and makes it more powerful

Cons

Limited on adding people to lists – understand why you do it though

Apollo.io

The customer service department is based in another country, which is typically good. During regular business hours, the chat function is pretty helpful in resolving most concerns. The team is friendly and responsive. Overall, it's a fantastic deal, and it isn't easy to picture a business not signing up for a month to try it out.

Pros

The free plan is an excellent way to test Apollo. But it would be best if you use Gmail. It provides enough contacts to try out, but it is limited in taking your outreach to the next level. I've been using Apollo.io for almost 2years now and what's nice about it is the contact database being integrated with the sales engagement platform.

Cons

It may take some time to become used to the user interface. It's not something you can get started with right away without experimenting with some features. Another concern is that your inbox's default setting for sending emails is relatively high, and you risk getting sent to spam. It's essential to warm up your email domain.

Apollo review

I thank the creators of Apollo for creating an easy to use yet effective software. Using a similar competitor has helped me further appreciate what Apollo brings to Sales teams.

Pros

I love the fact that Apollo.io integrates with Sales Navigator and allows you to import prospects into Apollo and your cadences with ease. Apollo is an extremely easy to use platform. Does a fairly good job of fetching mobile numbers (in the Australian market)

Cons

(Not sure if I'm right on this one) but the lack of an integration with a calling software meant our team had to use different systems for emails and calls. Difficult to track how prospects integrate with your emails. Cumbersome to move prospects between different cadences based on their engagement with emails

Questionable business practices, lost thousands of leads

After paying more than $5000 over a few years to build my lead lists I had to pause outbound marketing during COVID. During that time I lowered my subscription from paid to free. What I did not know is that when you do that, all of your contacts and prior purchased credits are deleted and unrecoverable.

Pros

The segmentation and filtering tools make it easy to zoom into critical leads and easily create outbound campaigns.

Cons

The company has no loyalty to their customer base, doesn't respect EU privacy laws and has poor customer service.

The Best Lead Generation Tools Ever

It's a 9.5/10 for me.

Pros

The most feature I really like about Apollo is the filter feature. It is very easy to filter out what niche, title, or any other topic you want to get the info from. The software is really easy to use, to navigate to export and everything.

Cons

The only least is it will not allow multiple users if you are only buying the basic one. It is quite pricey to avail multiple users.

I've already recommended this software

Pros

I love having the combination of both lead prospecting and email sequencing in one tool. Finding prospects by industry or by company name is very easy. The sequences are simple to set up, modify, and enhance.

Cons

The custom fields are not super intuitive. I also have concerns about email inaccuracy causing bounce rates and therefore hurting our domain reputation,

Incredible Software, Incredible Team, Overall Fantastic Experience

I genuinely love the tool and all of the astronauts at Apollo.

Pros

That I can have my entire prospecting work flow be in one place. I can create lists directly in LinkedIn/SalesNav (which ever I prefer. And enrich and put into a sales sequence all in one place. The data is also top notch.

Cons

There were a few times where I had to ask someone on the Apollo team for help. So I guess maybe a little less intuitive that is ideal. (but for such a complex product as far as its capabilities I wouldn't complain too much about that.)

One software to handle exactly what I needed

We are a new sales team (owner did sales prior) and there was nothing in place for digital outreach. Leads of varying degrees of quality in Salesforce and a freeware subscription to Mail Chimp that sends everything to junk folders. I interviewed 20 companies, from marketing firms to LinkedIn scrapers and they all did a few things but not everything. They were also more expensive and would require at least one other software to work. I started off small 4 months ago and now have a large digital outreach campaign that has resulted in appointments and soon real closed deals. I did this on my own via the free version and then convinced the owners to invest by showing them my results.

Pros

I can find leads, find their info, push to Salesforce, connect in LinkedIn, build campaign and send out email sequence in about 5 minutes.

Cons

I wish that more emails were verified. Most are but not all. I wish that fewer emails got caught up in spam filters.

Apollo Review

I like apollo for it's easy navigation of the main page, although I do not like its filtration systems. Does not allow real-time hiring prospects to be updated.

Pros

I like the cockpit page the most of this software. I like how my tasks are instantly there. I think it kept me more accountable and allowed me to be more strategic with my accounts.

Cons

I do not like how I do not get instant notifications of my open rates. I would like they to be more timely. I also do not like some of the filtering systems. I found that it was difficult to find my engaged prospects and just the ones that are "running through the machine" per say. I thought the prospect searcher did not update as timely as I'd like with new/more prospects that are actually hiring.

Apollo saved by time in finding leads

Basically as a social media manager, prospect finding is almost regular for me and Apollo really did a great job in providing service in this aspect. So far having a great time using apollo :D

Pros

Email Finding and prospect list features particularly. I have been using the email finding for a long time and trust me its actually good.

Cons

I haven't actually used all the features in the software. But i think Apollo should really reconsider their ui every time they are adding a new feature because it really becomes complex to use sometimes.

The best software for discovering hidden contacts

It is simple to use and is a useful tool for growing a business. I adore the user interface, which I believe is completely understandable by anyone. The way you represent and filter leads on your dashboard is very useful to me. The information on the leads is of high quality. Apollo displays more detailed information at a glance, making prospect list building easier and more effective for me, and its filters assisted me in locating my exact target audience.

Pros

Apollo is a project and contact management solution that works in the cloud to help users manage their personal and professional schedules by reminding them of appointments and deadlines. It combines personal task management, calendar management, contact management, and project management into a single application

Cons

Nothing to worry about, but I wish the pricing was a little lower, and some of the email addresses aren't legitimate.