Apollo Logo

Apollo

Find ideal prospects and convert them into customers.

Apollo Reviews - Page 2

ST

Steve T.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Apollo has become my secret weapon

Absolutely amazing! At first I was getting frustrated with the software but once I dedicated some time to learn it I was able to unlock it's potential and now it is a seriously vital tool for us. And their support is one of the best I've ever experienced from a company.

Pros

Once I figured out really how to use Apollo it has become the key to setting meetings for my business. I've spent thousands of dollars and literally years trying other methods of lead gen and while other things have worked, nothing has worked quite as well as Apollo. The 2 biggest things I love about Apollo are 1. The search filter capabilities are amazing and they keep adding to it! It is so incredibly powerful I canceled my LinkedIn Sales Nav subscription because Apollo just blew LinkedIn out of the water for me. 2. The email sequencing functions are amazing and really help take a huge chunk of work off of my plate. I HIGHLY recommend Apollo. It is so far beyond better value and I think more capable than any other similar platform.

Cons

The 2 biggest drawbacks for me are the email tracking glitches and the learning curve. I'll explain, Email tracking is very detailed and I love the data they give you but on my account its only 50-70% accurate. If someone is using something like Mac Mail it doesn't track opens or replies so I thought I was getting poor rates until I dug into it further and confirmed with a different platform. HOWEVER,...

ET

Eric T.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Great for Small Sales Teams

I love this product and would highly recommend it to anyone with a small sales team and limited budget. It gives you what the big data providers like discover.org and zoominfo provide at a very reasonable rate. The tools and features it offers are exactly what a small team can use and build on. I am sure there is a lot more to this product that I am still learning. But in 35+ years of sales back ground, I wish Apollo would have been around years ago.

Pros

Apollo provides a large database of information on companies and their people. You are given external links to other systems like LinkedIN for cross referencing data. You have the ability to segment this data by region, market, number of employees, etc. etc. One you have created a prospect list you can begin working that list through a direct email campaign. I use the sequence to turn cold leads into...

Cons

My only complaint regarding Apollo is not always being able to log directly into the system. Sometimes I have to reset my password to log in, but those steps are easy and happen quickly so not down for long.

AL

Amy L.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Nice data plarform

It has been a nice experience. The platform is easy to use and brings more mobile and email data to our contacts. However, it has been a burden to deal with the duplicated records that are being created

Pros

Easy to set up, user-friendly, low pricing, integration with Salesforce, Outreach and LinkedIn (including Sales Navigator), good support.

Cons

The data provided is not always the most up to date (at least, versus LinkedIn), susceptible to create duplicated records in the CRM, the records don't sync from Salesforce to Apollo

Haylee T.

Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees

Go-to sales engagement platform

Apollo's customer service has been top notch and I couldn't see myself even looking at other competitors. I recommend them to every person I meet.

Pros

Apollo beats out any other SEP by housing the data and extracting it from LinkedIn, allowing my team to enroll contacts in sequences much more efficiently. The sequence builder is way more streamlined than other SEPs and I complete tasks much faster because of the great UX.

Cons

I don't like how manual the process is for updating contacts when they have job updates. Other than that, I can't think of any other reason to not like this software.

TT

Tom T.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Questionable business practices, lost thousands of leads

After paying more than $5000 over a few years to build my lead lists I had to pause outbound marketing during COVID. During that time I lowered my subscription from paid to free. What I did not know is that when you do that, all of your contacts and prior purchased credits are deleted and unrecoverable.

Pros

The segmentation and filtering tools make it easy to zoom into critical leads and easily create outbound campaigns.

Cons

The company has no loyalty to their customer base, doesn't respect EU privacy laws and has poor customer service.

DR

Diana R.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

My Favorite Sales Engagement Software

99% positive across two different companies. I actually was responsible for recommending Apollo to my new company (I actually told my manager about Apollo in our first interview and he told me on my first day that they purchased Apollo based on my recommendation)

Pros

I love that it has the ability to do prospecting, lead generation, email outreach and dialing out all in one place. I primarily use it for myself to do outbound email outreach and to generate lists of new leads for our SDR and she uses it for email outreach and some dialing too.

Cons

I do feel that it could be better about activity tracking when it comes to integrating with HubSpot, I used it with Salesforce at a previous company and it was easy to push activities to Salesforce, but it seems a little less intuitive with HubSpot.

MY

Mohammed Y.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Good Product for Lead Generation

Good Product for good price

Pros

Easy to UseLarge DatabaseVery inexpensivesurprisingly i'm finding Lot of direct phone numbers these days

Cons

20% to 30% of the contacts are outdated.

AS

Ankurman S.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

ZenProspect consolidates sales prospecting, engagement, and coaching very well!

- Set meetings with prospects - Productivity gains as I can dial, prospect, email all in one place - Engagement metrics, reports building helps me understand the progress of the sales outbound campaigns to make data-driven decisions

Pros

I'm an ex-Outreach user (sorry folks). Their product is addictive and got me obsessed with personalized prospecting at scale. But hopping around between different tools just to get the leads into the Outreach Databases was time-consuming. ZP solves this with their Prospecting tool. There are more leads in their database than you can prospect in this lifetime without violating Google's spam alerts....

Cons

Not much except that their price tag on an annual contract basis can be a bit of a challenge for an internal champion like me to sell into my org.

RG

Robert G.

Printing, 51-200 employees

Excellent App for Leads

My experience has been excellent

Pros

Being able to easily find the information I need on almost any lead or company.

Cons

The limit on the number of leads you can generate per month.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Great value with a lot of features compared to alternatives, but there is a learning curve

Pros

It has great features for email sequences, integrating with HubSpot, managing accounts and contacts, and more. You also have access to a lot of contact information that would cost more elsewhere. It's the best value for your money.

Cons

If contact data is your priority, you many often have trouble finding information for all of the contacts you need, especially when prospecting smaller businesses. Most of it's data comes from LinkedIn as far as I know, so if they aren't there, they won't be in Apollo. This can be frustrating. Additionally, it offers a lot of features and is very customizable, but this can create a steep learning curve and require a significant investment of time to get it set up and integrated the way you need.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Simple, yet powerful.

It's been a fulfilling experience, updates to the platform are constant, so it's always performing well. I'd recommend this personally for anyone who has many different systems and CRMs, as this is almost a perfect all-in-one.

Pros

Using Apollo Vs. using something like salesforce allows for a much more simplified experience, less headaches, and overall higher team productivity. It's ability to track team performance allows us to see what our colleagues are doing and improve using proven strategies. It usually doesn't go down, when it does, Customer Support is ready to take action almost immediately. The built-in dialer is one of the best i've used, I would even advised using Apollo for this feature alone as opposed to other VOIPs. It features local numbers as well as personalized numbers as well, and you can virtuallu call any country.

Cons

The main Con is Lead Sourcing. Apollo does have it's own pool that generally gets updated, but I wouldn't recommend this software to gather leads from, like with Zoominfo. The times it does go down, though scarce, can be lenghty some times, slowing down workflow for several hours.

NS

Nidhi S.

Computer Games, 51-200 employees

Apollo application review

i have been using this for the last 2 years and this is the so far best tool. this eases the data collection work and reduces the time on data collection

Pros

easy to collect data and get them in one place. Accessing the contacts/companies is efficient. navigation inside the app is excellent

Cons

There are some contacts that are missing in the apollo. need more listing of companies and filters

SS

Sherdah S.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Best Prospecting Tool for Cold and Warm Email and Calling Campaigns

Excellent. I've learned to get around the few quirks, but I couldn't have ever had the email list I currently have without it. My job is very easy to prospect as a result, and I don't waste my time or other people's time because I know before emailing or calling enough about the company that I know if it is worth pursuing.

Pros

I used to have multiple products do what this one tool does. I can research companies, find potential prospects, email them, and keep each prospect in an Account. When they change jobs, I can change the information very easily. If they reply, they are taken off the Sequence. It integrates very easily with Salesforce, so I don't need to make changes in both.

Cons

At times I'll run into a little glitch or maybe the AI is not right on(at times it will say the person has a new job, and the new job was a previous job, it is rare, but that's why I look up every lead.) Also at times, it will say the person has a new job, but when I look at LinkedIn, they might have an even newer job! So all I need to do is refresh the page, and Apollo gets its information from LinkedIn and will update its suggestion.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Great tool for outbound marketing

It's a helpful tool for outbound marketing

Pros

Apollo is a must-have tool for all marketers who execute outreach. It's very easy to use but the database is its most precious feature. It's also very easy to keep track of replies, bounces, or unsubscriptions (though you have to remove contacts manually from your contact list). Its scheduled and delivered filters help you keep track of and plan ahead for campaigns. The feature where it shows how many times an e-mail has been opened helps you foresee potential leads since, for example, 50 views on one e-mail foreshadows a potential interest.

Cons

Apollo cannot distinguish between an actual reply and a "can't be delivered to x account" auto-reply, so you manually have to check whether there's an actual reply from a prospect -which can be time-consuming-. We export data and make it meaningful manually (which is also pretty time-consuming): since problems such as actual replies vs not delivered cannot be distinguished in its automatic reports.

DV

Daisy V.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Best platform for lead generation and lead capturing

Best platform for lead generation and it makes daily task more easy. easy to search for the contacts and capture the leads. Email automation works best and AB testing feature helps to push the perfect email to your target audience

Pros

It has millions of contacts which can be easily captured and connect. email automation works so perfect. easy to use and very helpful

Cons

As of now there is nothing to dislike about it. It needs to login again when someone else login the same account.

AT

Austin T.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

True all in one solution

9/10 experience. I have used the majority of big Sales tools and this one is my favorite.

Pros

All in one solution that also is easy to use. No need to buy multiple tools.

Cons

They don't have a power dialer (yet) I imagine they will get one soon.

Nick D.

Best Tool in Market for Prospecting and Lead Generation

The best marketing tool in the market for generating more revenue and prospecting.

Pros

Everything about Apollo when it comes to Lead Generation, it's prospecting feature and contact details scrapping feature is the best. It is on in all tool when it comes to marketing and running campaigns. Customer support is on the ball all the time.

Cons

The limitation to the campaigns, the number of emails sending capability per hour/day.

José Raúl P.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

The best B2B platform for B2B lead generation

I highly recommend this software, I do really think is the best one in the market

Pros

agility, price, easy of use, Linkedin chrome extension, database size

Cons

It could still improve in revalidating that the contacts are updated, and keep increasing the database of contacts

PC

Patricia C.

Apollo for leads prospecting

In general, Apollo is a very convincent tool, I'm about to cancel the other tools I used to pay and I'm considering just keep using Apollo.

Pros

I started to use it because of the contact lists that you can download in Excel format that's a very cool feature you can't find in other tools and then I discovered is a fusion of many functions, for example, for email campaigns or for leading prospect. Is a very complete platform.

Cons

Is difficult to learn how to use it, you need a lot of practice and you can't find many help in internet like tutorials, so you have to learn by yourself.

WJ

Winter J.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Apollo for sales

I really enjoyed using Apollo. It was quite expansive so I never used all the features. The tools I did use were simple. I feel that Apollo is responsible for many of the deals I was able to add to my sales pipeline. Even when I was not physically working, Apollo would send out emails to prospects I had added to sequences. It was also an exceptional tool for finding prospects and target companies.

Pros

I love the flexibility of using sequences in Apollo. As a salesperson, it is important to set your touches and personalize emails that go out to your prospects. Apollo allows for this when setting up sequences. I was also really impressed with the prospecting tool for finding target companies and titles of prospects within those companies. The filtering options were thorough and the best I have seen in any prospecting software.

Cons

You have to watch your sequences and how many emails are going out daily. They add up quickly and it damaged our domain reputation which took months to get back to normal.

Paramveer Singh G.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

Make your sale process automatic using Apollo.io

It was a great experience using Aplollo.io. I am a freight broker so we need to generate customer database and contact them and follow-up them. This whole process becomes so easy using Apollo.io.

Pros

Apollo.io is a great CRM as well as lead generator. We can use different filters to search appropriate lead for our business. Also under engage tab software provides features of email marketing.

Cons

Customer support it slow. No live support is available. Sometime some bugs are observed which make task difficult.

AS

Ajay S.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Super helpful in everyday sales hustle to generate leads

apollo is helping me get more direct and headquarter numbers as well as professional email ids of the hospitality and ecommerce leaders from india and also across the globe, helps me easing the cold reachouts to these professionals

Pros

i've been using apollo for almost more than 7 months now, and apollo has helped me generate good amount of direct numbers and professional and work email ids of the c suite level professionals from linkedin, working in the sales industry this apollo definitely plays a very important role in generating leads for cold reach outs its ui is also not too complex, a fresher can easily learn how to use the tool and its extension. i use it almost everyday to fetch details from websites and linkedin profiles

Cons

the number of credits per month is something that can be increased as it is a necessity

BG

Barbara G.

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

User Friendly

Over very positive experience, great product for the cost, data enrichment is a great option.

Pros

Easy to use, great integration with LinkedIn, convenient Chrome extension and it includes a dialer which is great!

Cons

Setting up sequences is a bit cumbersome and it would be great if the dialer offered power dialing.

Krsna G.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Magic

Califico Apollo 10 de 10

Pros

Su bate total entre compañías y contactos.

Cons

Algunos Bugs principalmente cuando Apollo no adivina los emails de forma correcta

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

RD

Rakshit D.

International Trade and Development, 5,001-10,000 employees

A good tool for lead generation

I think I have mentioned that in the Pros section. But I would like to mention one more thing, that I was so happy using Apollo.io in my last organization that I referred it to at least 10 other colleagues and they loved it. Recently one of my old colleagues who wasn't using Apollo.io called me specifically to ask how to use Apollo.io . Wishing all the best to the Apollo team!

Pros

I am able to reach out to the relevant individual in the organization which saves a lot of time and make me more efficient in my work. The best part is the number of free credit Apollo.io provides which is fantastic. I have used couple of other softwares but they only give 5 free credits for a month. After using this software I might even suggest the top management to go ahead with the paid services of Apollo.io .

Cons

As of now there is nothing that i don't like about this software. It works as per my expectations