Apollo Logo

Apollo

Find ideal prospects and convert them into customers.

Apollo Reviews - Page 3

The best software for discovering hidden contacts

It is simple to use and is a useful tool for growing a business. I adore the user interface, which I believe is completely understandable by anyone. The way you represent and filter leads on your dashboard is very useful to me. The information on the leads is of high quality. Apollo displays more detailed information at a glance, making prospect list building easier and more effective for me, and its filters assisted me in locating my exact target audience.

Pros

Apollo is a project and contact management solution that works in the cloud to help users manage their personal and professional schedules by reminding them of appointments and deadlines. It combines personal task management, calendar management, contact management, and project management into a single application

Cons

Nothing to worry about, but I wish the pricing was a little lower, and some of the email addresses aren't legitimate.

Apollo - quickest lead generation tool

Pros

Emails are mostly valid and accurate. Easy to use and have good internal data.

Cons

They do not provide phone numbers in good quantity. Phone numbers finding should be inproved.

Apollo is extremely powerful tool but little complex to understand

Pros

I like that it provides all the tools that I need for competitive and business analysis which directly helps my company in sales operation. From the time I purchased this tool till now, it decreased the amount of time I use in sales and market research task.

Cons

1. The tool is a bit complex to understand at first because of the vast features which are good but I think there should be a little bit of improvement in user experience. 2. When Apollo shifted from ZenProspect, after that I faced a lot of issues while using the tool like wrong information while applying filters, requesting contacts, sequence report data. But Apollo addressed those issue and improving it continuously.

One of the Appropriate Database Software

I using apollo for last 2 years and I find it very much convenient and accurate especially regaring email addresses. I always suggest my friends to use apollo in case of difficulties in getting email addresses of specific contacts or titles..I am loving it. Apollo. It gives us monthly 50 records free of cost which is best part of it. no other software, may be I can trust only apollo. I can say in in one single line - "If Apollo is there, Nothing is impossible".

Pros

Business Email Address is the most essential part to reach out the targeted audience/client. I easily get the email address from appollo. Its very simple and easy to copy email address and also the validity of the email address is shown there how accurate it is.

Cons

DIrect or mobile number of contacts should be there along with email address and should be accurate with simple plan (monthly 50 records which i am using). please do this needful.

I Love Apollo it is easy to use for lead generation

Pros

I Love Apollo it is easy to use for lead generation I have using this on my job and I enjoy it, the quality of the leads I got is great and it helps me to be productive all the time

Cons

I like least is that some time some of the leads are not complete details but I understand it is just not 100% available

Good CRM with intuitive interface

Overall very good and especially easy for our inbound sales team to use with sales communication.

Pros

Easy viewing of all functions in one screen. Able to start and customize workflows very easily.

Cons

Integration with some of our existing systems could be difficult. That might have been partially due to them being legacy systems

vendes porque vendes

hemos podido incrementar nuestras ventas desde que comenzó la pandemia y lo mejor de todo es que hemos reducido los recursos comerciales.

Pros

me gusta mucho apollo porque llego a muchos clientes potenciales.

Cons

en algunas ocasiones los correos electrónicos están incorrectos.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

User

Great!

Pros

I can find contacts I need. It's good with emails and the amount of credits are good,

Cons

Not enough numbers. Not enough direct numbers.

Amazing

Has been an excellent experience and would strongly recommend it to my friends.

Pros

Giving the email pattern even if the contact details of specific person is not available.

Cons

Has accounts for people of which contact details are not provided.

Superb for carefully mature business sectors.

Our consultancy executes Sales Engagement to assist clients with accomplishing income tagets. In any case, to assist them with building their outreach group and cycles, they should supply an adequate number of leads. Apollo addresses that need flawlessly.

Pros

First rate UX makes for productive work process. Running an elite execution business knowledge group is a breeze, basically because of the thoroughly examined sifting and labeling subsystems. We transform newbie specialists into first rate lead gen authorities in under a month, on account of Appollo. We've successfully addressed TOFU supply for each client with Apollo.

Cons

It doesn't work for simple business sectors. For example, in Brazil, old school manufacturing plants are scarcely on the web, most don't have a site, so Apollo can't track down them. In any case, on the off chance that you can concoct possibilities information for different sources, Apollo will soar your efficiency on running them.

Review for Apollo tool

my experience is good with this tool as I daily reached out to new contact so with the help of this tool I can easily reach them.

Pros

Pros are a good tool for outreach and marketing, you can access them free also. You can get all company details along with the details of the employees like contact details and it's useful if someone is approaching or finding contact details.

Cons

the details after finding out are not verified sometimes

Perfect for Lead Gen

It helps me doing my job well , so I am very thankful about this software.

Pros

It has the extension that I need the most giving accurate data especially the emails that most people need doing lead gen.

Cons

Not all company person don't have emails or number but only some.

Money-Saving Tool For Marketers

Pros

The tool has features of LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Hunter.io combined. Thus, saving you a lot of money by purchasing a premium subscription to Apollo, instead of purchasing premium subscription to those two tools.

Cons

The email addresses that are shown in Apollo are usually invalid. Users still need to use email address verification tools like Neverbounce or Zerobounce.

Informative tool

I can say that Apollo is one of my favorite tools in Lead Generation and client prospecting.

Pros

The way it's made is very adaptive and so informative. Very cool interface as well.

Cons

Not meeting any cons about this tool. Very helpful.

Apollo Admin & User for SMB

Pros

A/B testing for emails Email-finder and integrations with HubSpot

Cons

Nothing so far...if anything, some support to ensure email delivery would be helpful.

Apollo is user friendly and time-saving

The software itself is easy to use and the free membership that I have been using for a year now gives me all the needed monthly credits.

Pros

I use the Apollo extension while doing research on LinkedIn and it saves me a lot of time by quickly finding the candidate's contact information.

Cons

Sometimes the Apollo extension takes time to load whenever I have more tabs opened on LinkedIn.

Apollo review

My overall experience is good, I would definitely recommend to anyone that asks. this and Seamless are the best. (probably seamless a bit better, because their "verified" emails are actually verified

Pros

Apollo has a lot of features, and I can find contact information very easily

Cons

Sometimes the platform says it has verified the contact info, and it bounces (it is wrong, and clearly not verified)

Economical

Apollo enables me to quickly generate lists that match my ICP. I use those lists to begin lead nurturing activities.

Pros

Apollo gives me access to a lot of contact information.

Cons

The info is not always 100% accurate and up-to-date but that's a common problem with any business intelligence tool.

Apollo.io - New tool that should be at the top of everyone's prospecting tech stack

Apollo.io was a tool I found on a LinkedIn article that I hadn't heard much about. I launched a trial and without even thinking was already able to use it's basic features that already had an impact on my prospecting strategies.

Pros

-Ability to research every company I'm looking at -Ability to identify decision makers and their relevant contact information -Great company insights and business intelligence that allows me to start the conversation informed

Cons

I wish they provided more direct contact information (cell phone, direct office lines) for decision makers

I love Apollo

Excellent platform, great support and advanced features and functionality

Pros

Data and Features and advanced tools available

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike about the platform

One of the most thorough mail-merge I have ever used. The analytics are great !

Pros

Probably the best feature about Apollo is the analytics part. I have used several mail-merge products but Apollo is by far the one that goes really deep into the analytics part: you can literally analyse and create every indicator you want relating to your mails or even your phone calls.

Cons

The downside of using a product with many features like Apollo is that you have to spend some time setting it up. Whether it is the integrations with a CRM or the email campaigns settings, it is thorough but it requires time.

Time saver with huge data collection

Finding contacts is our major asset, Apollo is my 1st choice for contacts. I strongly recommend to everyone.

Pros

I have been using Apollo more than a month, I like the database they maintain and we can retrieve anyone of their info within no time. I strongly recommended to friends and peers.

Cons

I don't find much least option or features to this software

Feedback from the Ed-tech space

Apollo helps in lead generation and reaching out to the right audience who would require our products and services.

Pros

The product is easy to use and integration with Hubspot is spot-on. The information provided is pretty reliable in terms of email ID and company details.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at the moment. The product has really helped us grow.

A must have tool for Founders, Sales & BD folks

I used to spend hours on LinkedIn & other tools now i manage it all through apollo.

Pros

The simplicity of the tool has amazed me, as now I am spending approx 3-4 hours in a day on Apollo to find & validate my leads.

Cons

As per my usage, i don't see any specific cons since it is fulfilling my core needs of the business.

Simple to use but useful outread solution

Pros

Hubspot integration, simple to use, data enrichment, and quality of the database

Cons

There is nothing at this stage. To date, it been an overall good solution for our needs.