Apollo Logo

Apollo

Find ideal prospects and convert them into customers.

Apollo Reviews - Page 5

Vina Allysa Y.

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Informative tool

I can say that Apollo is one of my favorite tools in Lead Generation and client prospecting.

Pros

The way it's made is very adaptive and so informative. Very cool interface as well.

Cons

Not meeting any cons about this tool. Very helpful.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Simple to use but useful outread solution

Pros

Hubspot integration, simple to use, data enrichment, and quality of the database

Cons

There is nothing at this stage. To date, it been an overall good solution for our needs.

CC

Christopher C.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Apollo Admin & User for SMB

Pros

A/B testing for emails Email-finder and integrations with HubSpot

Cons

Nothing so far...if anything, some support to ensure email delivery would be helpful.

Ayush G.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Want linkedin profile info in bulk use this

Overall Experience is pretty well using this software. My Productivity increase as my mannual work reduce for emails enrichment.

Pros

Apollo is very easy to use platform for bulk email enrichment/Scrapping. You can Run sequence also by using SMTP or using your domain. Apollo have team plans as well as individual plan. You can create task also in this. Chrome Extension helps in finding emails from linkedin profile.

Cons

Nothing to dislike in this software but sometime extension didn't work as requirement.

IS

Ivona S.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

Apollo is user friendly and time-saving

The software itself is easy to use and the free membership that I have been using for a year now gives me all the needed monthly credits.

Pros

I use the Apollo extension while doing research on LinkedIn and it saves me a lot of time by quickly finding the candidate's contact information.

Cons

Sometimes the Apollo extension takes time to load whenever I have more tabs opened on LinkedIn.

HM

Hectro M.

Investment Banking, 1-10 employees

Apollo review

My overall experience is good, I would definitely recommend to anyone that asks. this and Seamless are the best. (probably seamless a bit better, because their "verified" emails are actually verified

Pros

Apollo has a lot of features, and I can find contact information very easily

Cons

Sometimes the platform says it has verified the contact info, and it bounces (it is wrong, and clearly not verified)

NG

Nimish G.

Internet, 11-50 employees

A very useful product for startups scaling outbound operations

Pros

Ease of use, the ability to map contacts from LinkedIn, send 1:1 emails, and track

Cons

Phone numbers accuracy is low and the click and open tracking is not accurate.

KP

Kelly P.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Economical

Apollo enables me to quickly generate lists that match my ICP. I use those lists to begin lead nurturing activities.

Pros

Apollo gives me access to a lot of contact information.

Cons

The info is not always 100% accurate and up-to-date but that's a common problem with any business intelligence tool.

PS

Pablo S.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

I Love Apollo, no discussion

In general I really like Apollo. Its extension, its tools, its ease to deploy and to use, I wouldn't change it for annything

Pros

It is a very intuitive, user-friendly software and gives the best solution to automate prospecting processes.

Cons

I've noticed that the company size filter can have its mistakes, it's not the most precise of all

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Best cold connecting software

Very good, budget-friendly and really helpful in your cold emailing efforts.

Pros

All-in-one software, easy to use. Has multiple features like finding leads, making lists and sequences, sending out emails, and tracking the open rates of the emails. Can also export leads.

Cons

You can only save 25 leads at a time if you do not have a professional account and when you want to save hundreds of leads, it is time taking. The search filters to find prospective leads can be made better.

Parker N.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Apollo.io - New tool that should be at the top of everyone's prospecting tech stack

Apollo.io was a tool I found on a LinkedIn article that I hadn't heard much about. I launched a trial and without even thinking was already able to use it's basic features that already had an impact on my prospecting strategies.

Pros

-Ability to research every company I'm looking at -Ability to identify decision makers and their relevant contact information -Great company insights and business intelligence that allows me to start the conversation informed

Cons

I wish they provided more direct contact information (cell phone, direct office lines) for decision makers

ES

Ed S.

I love Apollo

Excellent platform, great support and advanced features and functionality

Pros

Data and Features and advanced tools available

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike about the platform

11-50 employees

One of the most thorough mail-merge I have ever used. The analytics are great !

Pros

Probably the best feature about Apollo is the analytics part. I have used several mail-merge products but Apollo is by far the one that goes really deep into the analytics part: you can literally analyse and create every indicator you want relating to your mails or even your phone calls.

Cons

The downside of using a product with many features like Apollo is that you have to spend some time setting it up. Whether it is the integrations with a CRM or the email campaigns settings, it is thorough but it requires time.

UK

Uday K.

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Time saver with huge data collection

Finding contacts is our major asset, Apollo is my 1st choice for contacts. I strongly recommend to everyone.

Pros

I have been using Apollo more than a month, I like the database they maintain and we can retrieve anyone of their info within no time. I strongly recommended to friends and peers.

Cons

I don't find much least option or features to this software

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Feedback from the Ed-tech space

Apollo helps in lead generation and reaching out to the right audience who would require our products and services.

Pros

The product is easy to use and integration with Hubspot is spot-on. The information provided is pretty reliable in terms of email ID and company details.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at the moment. The product has really helped us grow.

DM

Dheeraj M.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

A must have tool for Founders, Sales & BD folks

I used to spend hours on LinkedIn & other tools now i manage it all through apollo.

Pros

The simplicity of the tool has amazed me, as now I am spending approx 3-4 hours in a day on Apollo to find & validate my leads.

Cons

As per my usage, i don't see any specific cons since it is fulfilling my core needs of the business.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

excellent

Apollo has helped me source many great relationships.

Pros

easy to use, great value for money, and super comprehensive.

Cons

very little; thanks for creating a wonderful product!

CP

Carrie P.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Apollo.io ~ Proceed with Caution

Pros

At first glance and use, Apollo.io us easy to use and gives you the information you're looking for most of the time.

Cons

About 50% of the time the contact information wasn't accurate.

AS

Abhishek S.

Apollo is a catalyst for Lead Generation and sales

Pros

I love that I can search for new prospects from Apollo dashboard itself using Apollo prospect searcher and select them to create an email campaign and launch them as well. It's like huge time saving for any executives or marketing professionals like myself.

Cons

Although Apollo let you search and give you companies personnel email and numbers most of it are not verified, or maximum percentage out of total found emails were not confirmed by Apollo and it's not that good, but still it does the job.

LT

Lili T.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Apollo Review

It is easy to get up and running quickly and the community is very helpful and responsive.

Pros

Apollo IO is a great platform for creating, managing, and deploying web applications.

Cons

I don't like the lack of customization options available. It can be difficult to create a unique look and feel for your application.

CE

Ciara E.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Great system!

We use this to generate leads and communicate with prospects. It's been a very efficient way of emailing/ obtaining new contacts within companies we want to work with

Pros

We absolutely love nurturing leads and communicating with them via email via Apollo! Very easy

Cons

We sometimes encounter snags like outdated info or duplicate contacts but not very often

GE

Gurol E.

Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees

Good for inteligence information gathering on companies.

I am a pharmaceutical company worker. I am responsible of international export/import. Especially when it is import , i find the companies but most of them are very difficult to find respective email addresses. This is when Apollo comes handy. I find the closest person to my goal and directly e-mail them. This is why is use Apollo. Company websites fail to provide accurate email addresses and Apollo fixes this issue.

Pros

Getting related persons' email addresses of the companies we are interested in.

Cons

Actually there is nothing i dont like. I can not use the paid version. Otherwise it would be very informative. Limited version gives me only 5 pages of potential individuals and their email addresses. Also i can not make a search and i know this is not a problem on the paid version. But my company ... i can not persuade them for another expense. Especially when you live in the country of economical crisis every day.

Mario C.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Good option but pricing strategy needs some work

I like using it and I think they're doing a great job.

Pros

I really like the compatibles with other tools in my tech stack.

Cons

The pricing is bonkers. 19 bucks a month and the functionality is pretty limited. You try to upgrade and the next option is 5k per year.

JM

Janet M.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

The best software for discovering hidden contacts

It is simple to use and is a useful tool for growing a business. I adore the user interface, which I believe is completely understandable by anyone. The way you represent and filter leads on your dashboard is very useful to me. The information on the leads is of high quality. Apollo displays more detailed information at a glance, making prospect list building easier and more effective for me, and its filters assisted me in locating my exact target audience.

Pros

Apollo is a project and contact management solution that works in the cloud to help users manage their personal and professional schedules by reminding them of appointments and deadlines. It combines personal task management, calendar management, contact management, and project management into a single application

Cons

Nothing to worry about, but I wish the pricing was a little lower, and some of the email addresses aren't legitimate.

PD

Prasad D.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Best Lead Generation Software

It is very best software which I have used for lead generation . It gives unlimited leads on LinkedIn page so that's why it is very useful . I am recommend this software to bye anytime .

Pros

Its dashboard is come on web page with specific designation of people's working on that institute.So that very much time save in searching leads . This thing I like about this software .

Cons

It gives 100 credits for unpaid users after that it's result prohibited .Also software want to improve leads in Asia region.