Apollo Logo

Apollo

Find ideal prospects and convert them into customers.

Apollo Reviews - Page 6

Definitely a go to tool in my lead gen toolkit

Overall apollo is a great tool and I am able to generate new leads

Pros

What I like most is that the search fields you offer and then you can find the contacts, and in most cases obtain an email. I like that the record can push to Outreach, that is critical for our process.

Cons

What I like least is when there is a blank email or wrong email.

wonderful Software to find the contact details and email

Awesome

Pros

Leads are 97 % Accurate and verified. Very easy to generate, copy and transfer

Cons

Also generated some leads which were shown verified but were wrong

Exceding my expectations

I needed volume of contacts with verified emails and Apollo more than delivers.

Pros

1. Sales navigator integration! 2. I run sales navigator searches on a persona and then export to Apollo. I would say over 90% have verified emails...less on phones. 3. I also use Hub SPot and integration was easy.

Cons

I have not investigated too much but i think USA is their strength and they dont have all the countries I may have been interested in. Still need to verify.

They Oversold it for my purposes

Poor, and we will not be renewing. They were either dishonest or unintentionally left out important information and were not clear in their findings on the test sample I sent them.

Pros

it is easy to use and they do have good data, the interface is nice and they are constantly making updates

Cons

I sent them a sample to test and they told me that they found a HUGE percentage of the companies I needed to find, far more than any other tool that competes with them. However, after we purchased, I realized that even though they had that "company" when I needed it, a LOT of those companies didn't have any contacts at them so they were worthless to me. I needed emails and addresses and they didn't have them for the companies I needed. I think if I needed info for larger companies they would have plenty of resources but for my purposes they didn't have the actual emails of the small/medium companies that I needed.

Great alternative to Zoominfo.

Pros

Lots of contact info for international leads. Emails are typically accurate.

Cons

The site can be a little clunky and slow at times.

Apollo 9

Pros

It is super useful to outreach clients and potential leads

Cons

We can identify very on target people and add them to a messaging list

Apollo Review

Good

Pros

It Helps to generate more leads & save for follow up

Cons

It could have been more user friendly & new features can be implemented

Very good tool that does its job - finds contact details of your leads

With Apollo, I can find emails of almost every person that interests me. Support is quick and helpful.

Pros

I enjoy working with the Apollo LinkedIn extension. It's super easy: you find the person on Linkedin - one click - and here is their email! If you prefer working from the interface of Apollo, there are a lot of useful filters that help you search narrowly and create targeted lists of leads.

Cons

The interface may seem slightly overloaded, but once you get used to it, it's not a big deal.

No Need to Ask, Who Should I Contact?

I use the Chrome extension and the Gmail integration to utilize this software the best I can. The extension allows a simple button on the side of the screen that you select and it goes to work. While the Gmail integration allows me to save and use templates as well as set reminders all inside Gmail.

Pros

This software automatically scrubs any website to find contacts and will provide you with names, titles, phone numbers, and emails. It also verifies the emails so you know you are going to send the email to the correct person.

Cons

I honestly haven't found things I didn't like about this software. Some websites didn't have any info but that was the way they were built and or a smaller company so the info isn't provided anyways.

A good tool for prospecting but some issues

Overall it's a great tool, could just use some bug improvements.

Pros

I like the layout of Apollo and how everything is easily accessible. I like how I can find my prospect and put them in a messaging sequence. I like the analytics and how I can track how well my sequences are performing. For the most part, the data is accurate.

Cons

I don't like how it crashes on me constantly. I will be in the middle of something and all the sudden it crashes. I also don't like how slow it can be.

Great for prospecting leads you need

Pros

Apollo is quite easy to use and simple to onboard. I like that I am able to segment my leads by industry/keywords and move them right into various sequences. The sequence builder is also intuitive and allows you to track a lot of different engagement points.

Cons

If there's one area that I would like expanded, it would be the 'industry' filter for contacts. You can do a very similar workaround through 'company keywords' so it's not that big of a deal.

Best software used

Why find it very useful regardless that for Portugal the database is not very large

Pros

Very accurate almost 90% of data is correct. Good options although some important function, for example are missing on direct search

Cons

Lake os Company ou contacts inside of some company

Amazing Platform

Overall, this has helped me ton with market research to better understand product/market fit. Rather than conducting user interviews, Apollo is able to solve this issue to provide me access to specific individuals.

Pros

Anytime I come across a new product or platform Apollo.io is my go-to understand what the actual users who are using it day to day think about the product.

Cons

Sometimes emails are unverified meaning that the leads that I have generated aren't actually sent to the right person.

Unlimited and limited are mutually exclusive

Lead generation

Pros

Its great for developing email lists. Seems like it has a lot more functionality that I am not yet using.

Cons

It says its $99 per month per seat with unlimited emails. However, when I reached 9,000 emails it gave a message that I exceeded my 11,000 a month limit. Wait a minute? After you charged me $300 for three seats there is suddenly a limit? You should be more honest and tell people there is actually a limit before taking their money.

Best way to find emails

Pros

Apollo can find all e-mails I search for. Select a company and everyone in the company is listed.

Cons

Search Does not support non-english characters (I am using Turkish letters).

A fraud: Apollo is not like what they advertised themselves

Terrible! Never experience any aftersales service this bad!

Pros

Quite easy to use, and seems to have a cost advantage compared to other software, but that's just their advertisement, not what they really offer customers!

Cons

On all of Apollo's pricing pages, they advertise that when you purchase the software (any plan except Free package), you will receive unlimited email credit/month for lead generation. Only after you pay, in your account will show the notice that your plan only has 10.000 credits/month. Contact their helpdesk and they will say that due to Apollo's policy, which is stated in their Terms and Conditions, each account can only have 10.000 credits per month. Be careful when purchasing Apollo, because they feel no shame when cheating their customers, and even said that because this is their policy, they won't solve the issue and do not allow a refund. Don't even have the willingness to contact the customers themselves to give a proper apology and explanation!

Better than nothing, but not my favorite

Pros

Zenprospect has a wide database that you can use to find contacts from a variety of businesses. I support accounts from 1-200 employees and found it useful for this segment. Building a report is easy to do, and ZP integrates with Salesforce which allows me to cross-check if this account exists in our CRM, who it belongs to, etc. I also like seeing who from my company has contacted someone in that account previously within ZP. For sequences, I like that you can track opens and click-throughs and A/B test messaging.

Cons

Sequences are pretty unintuitive to set up and are very buggy. For example, enabling a sequence to turn on doesn't do anything- you must individually enable each step in the sequence to truly enable or disable the sequence. I learned this the hard way when I thought I turned off a drip campaign but it was accidentally running for weeks. I also did not like that auto-responses came into my inbox, it made it hard to track and sort through real responses.

Apollo Free trial review

Pros

I use Apollo daily in my role as an SDR to find and verify contact details

Cons

It serves my need. I find sometimes when searching for leads in a company when I want to refine the search and a new window opens the company name does not pull through

Good experiences

Now we reach a lot of new contacts with the Appolo in different parts of the world.

Pros

The software is easy to deal with, we do not need so much expertise to get valuable information for our job

Cons

Sometimes the email appears partially and it creates some extra job for us to capture the contact

Reliable Lead Capture Tool

My experience with Apollo is great. The tool is uncomplicated from deployment to navigation. It is user friendly.

Pros

It was very simple and easy to implement on my LinkedIn. The extension works seamlessly once deployed.

Cons

So far I have not experienced any problems or features that I do not like

Best software for BDRs/SDRs

Great experience and very helpful tool overall.

Pros

The most impactful features are the ability to send out automated emails in scheduled sequences, as well as being able to track your history with a lead/prospect. The filtering tools are also phenomenal.

Cons

I think the database could be improved and expanded upon. I believe that LinkedIn is Apollo's main source of data, which is a large database, but not always accurate.

Fantastic free service

So far so good. Still learning the ropes. Will definitely keep using the free version and have already suggested it to management for purchase of an upgrade for the team

Pros

Email and phone number verification is almost always spot on. Email open notifications super helpful

Cons

The email open notification can’t tell the difference between you the user opening an email that you yourself sent, and when the recipient themselves have opened it.

Company lies on their website about what the business owner is to receive.

Terrible.

Pros

This companies lies about everything. On their website it CLEARLY states unlimited emails and downloads on their list. Then when you see and read their terms and conditions it limits you to 1 million. I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who gave me different information on two different calls and then spoke to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who tried to dodge every question but the facts. And the facts are I have screenshots where it says unlimited downloads. If they are lying about this and have treated other customer like crap why would anyone do business with them. So many companies with b2b lists, dont use this one.

Cons

customer service and incorrect information on the website.

Great product

there are a ton of benefits with Apollo 1 being the ability to source leads from the biggest and best in the world. It is also very easy to use and get integrated into your system/office and work force.

Pros

very easy to use with tons of lead generation options . we were able to get the whole team acclimated in a very short time

Cons

The only thing I would like to add is a possibly a quicker / easier way to download the leads possibly a check all

I liked it but didn't love

Pros

it was nice to be able to search for contacts. also liked the prospecting and email cadence tool all in one platform.

Cons

didn't always have people that I wanted (target customers). also a little confusing to navigate and didn't integrate with my CRM