Apollo Logo

Apollo

Find ideal prospects and convert them into customers.

Apollo Reviews - Page 7

Best software for BDRs/SDRs

Great experience and very helpful tool overall.

Pros

The most impactful features are the ability to send out automated emails in scheduled sequences, as well as being able to track your history with a lead/prospect. The filtering tools are also phenomenal.

Cons

I think the database could be improved and expanded upon. I believe that LinkedIn is Apollo's main source of data, which is a large database, but not always accurate.

Fantastic free service

So far so good. Still learning the ropes. Will definitely keep using the free version and have already suggested it to management for purchase of an upgrade for the team

Pros

Email and phone number verification is almost always spot on. Email open notifications super helpful

Cons

The email open notification can’t tell the difference between you the user opening an email that you yourself sent, and when the recipient themselves have opened it.

Company lies on their website about what the business owner is to receive.

Terrible.

Pros

This companies lies about everything. On their website it CLEARLY states unlimited emails and downloads on their list. Then when you see and read their terms and conditions it limits you to 1 million. I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who gave me different information on two different calls and then spoke to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who tried to dodge every question but the facts. And the facts are I have screenshots where it says unlimited downloads. If they are lying about this and have treated other customer like crap why would anyone do business with them. So many companies with b2b lists, dont use this one.

Cons

customer service and incorrect information on the website.

Great product

there are a ton of benefits with Apollo 1 being the ability to source leads from the biggest and best in the world. It is also very easy to use and get integrated into your system/office and work force.

Pros

very easy to use with tons of lead generation options . we were able to get the whole team acclimated in a very short time

Cons

The only thing I would like to add is a possibly a quicker / easier way to download the leads possibly a check all

I liked it but didn't love

Pros

it was nice to be able to search for contacts. also liked the prospecting and email cadence tool all in one platform.

Cons

didn't always have people that I wanted (target customers). also a little confusing to navigate and didn't integrate with my CRM

The Truth with Thato

I just love it, it really makes my life soo easy

Pros

Convenience, reliability, not complicated and straight forward.

Cons

Work address feature, that way when i search a client I'd easily know where his work is situated.

Apollo is the best and chief rate

The Apollo plug-in to LinkedIn is easy to install, easy to navigate, and a great tool to help find email addresses of both contacts and prospective people you are looking to make a connection

Pros

The database that Apollo has is extremely extensive and vast.

Cons

I am having a great experience of Apollo while finding out the email addresses because business email addresses are the key factor to reach out targeted client or prospect in first way

Justin's Review of Apollo

Very agreeable and useful software to generate leads for my startup. I would highly recommend it to other companies looking to get into cold emailing.

Pros

The thing I like most about Apollo is the ability to find leads very easily using the persona filter. I can then cold email those leads super efficiently and rapidly.

Cons

Nothing to mention for now. There are some features I do not use however, such as the reporting tools.

Useful to create a quality DB

Pros

Differently from other software, I'd say that it provide a wide range of details for each contact created. And also the number of contacts that can be added with the free version is quite a lot.

Cons

I still have to understand how to integrate it with my internal system

Love the experience and ease of use!

Pros

I love the user interface and ease of use. I AM ABLE TO GET NEARLY 100's of leads every day!

Cons

The free trials ends haha. But truly speaking there's little to nothing to dislike about Apollo io

Best tool for prospecting

The feature I enjoy using most is the LinkedIn prospector, I can easily find the right people in one click.

Pros

I really like the variety of tools offered, and mostly the fact that the basic plan it's a very good option to start and understand the service. It is also very easy to use, I absolutely love the interface - it made my work so much easier.

Cons

I am very happy with the software overall.

Apollo Review - Orissa

There are many quality leads that are not available in other apps or websites

Pros

Easy to use in terms of lead generation. Many quality leads.

Cons

The search filters are quite confusing to navigate. Does not yield the result sometimes.

Outstanding Product

I really love the product, I get 100% of my leads from there and it has paid off in generating positive leads

Pros

I like the ease of use the most. It's as simple as adding a chrome extension and voila

Cons

Nothing I can honestly think of, it gives me exactly what I am looking for

This prospecting tool can be used at a basic level or super detailed

Pros

The ability to filter through leads/companies is incredible. The features are rather robust and anytime we have run into any questions or issues, our CSM (customer success manager) has been more than pleasant to work with.

Cons

There was a minor "glitch" when we first started setting up our sequences and adding contacts to the campaigns. That issue was identified and resolved within 24 hrs.

Apollo my friend

It has helped me reach to prospect clients with more confidence.

Pros

It makes my life easier. I need to contact specific people in specific positions, Apollo has helped get this information when the receptionist doesn´t want to provide it.

Cons

Not sure yet. I have started this year and it has served it´s function. I am pretty sure I am using less than half its potential.

Excellent Tool

Pros

Prospecting made a lot easier. At first I found it a little tangled to get used to it but pnce you master Apollo it makes your prospecting life easier

Cons

As any software with algorithms, info can get lost. Apolo is very precise in giving data on mails sent, answered, etc, but even with this in mind, I've lost track of some leads outreached through Apollo

Best Software

Pros

More convenient to find the person's email & contact details.

Cons

Testing The Software. Take Screenshots. Planning. Be Fair Evergreen Content.

Apollo.io ~ Proceed with Caution

Pros

At first glance and use, Apollo.io us easy to use and gives you the information you're looking for most of the time.

Cons

About 50% of the time the contact information wasn't accurate.

Amazing and easy to use Lead generation software

Awesome experience. Using this software we've increased our sales pipeline and scheduled many calls as well with clients. Thank you, Apollo!

Pros

Easy to short leads as per region, company, Employee Size, and Industry wise. Easy to export your lead data as well which we have added in our list

Cons

Nothing. Me and my team really enjoying using this software.

Pros

I like the fact that Apollo populates in the LinkedIn window.

Cons

Would be nice if all of the emails and numbers worked.

Apollo is so functional for my daily work

I love it

Pros

I can to find the phone numbers or emails of my leads

Cons

everything is excellent i really think there si anything bad with apollo

Misledaing marketing

Pros

Overall it's a great product at a competitive price. They have a decently sized database.

Cons

I was very disappointed when they placed a 10k credit limit per month when on their pricing page it says Unlimited email credits. I still think that the software and service are great, but I am so disappointed when they did this. There is no telling when they could place another limit for 1000 or 100 without any prior notice to their current users.

Great for cold emails

Apollo has been a game changer for this recruiter! I reach candidates so much easier than through LinkedIn InMail. Email sequences make things so easy. Highly recommend!

Pros

I love how Apollo integrates with LinkedIn and allows you to add candidates to lists and sequences straight from LinkedIn.com.

Cons

I wish there was a detection for repeat contacts added.

Amazing experience with Apollo

Overall I am happy with Apollo.ai. I think its database is pretty useful to generate leads and drive more sales. The logout issue can be fixed by the team.

Pros

The wide range of databases, eligible leads, and contact details has made my task easier than ever. I am loving it!

Cons

Frequent logout issues. I need to log in again to continue using it.

Cheap Prospecting Tools

Overall, it seems to be a product that does everything, but I personally only use the prospecting tool.

Pros

Data Enrichment! I have all the lists with 25 years in my industry, but Apollo helps me fill in the blanks.

Cons

Sequencing was clunky and, as a result, I ended up purchasing another product.