All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Better Proposals Reviews

Ultimate timesaver software

It saves more than 15 hours per week, with the templates for proposals I have created in the past.

Pros

It helps me keep track of all my proposals, what stage they are and most importantly, use previous proposals as templates for the next one. Tracking of opens, read time and proposed and won work is great.

Cons

Very few, it does everything I need it to do - Perhaps integration into my bookkeeping software would save even more time, but i recommend it to all my B2B clients.

It's what I use every time I need to send a proposal.

Pros

The online signature and tracking side is great. Everyone I send these to are impressed with the look.

Cons

Probably the template building. It took me awhile to get it just like I wanted. I feel like they could improve the editing tools and the payment integration without going to Zapier.

Better Proposals has both simplified AND up-levelled my sales process.

Pros

It doesn't just allow me to create proposals that look great, I'm able to observe how my potential clients use and react to the proposal. Allowing me to follow up at the right time with the right information... to gently nudge them over the line.

Cons

My only bug bear with Better Proposals is that I can't switch off the .00s for cents / pence. There are enough 0's in my prices to begin with. If they get that sorted I'll bump my rating from 99% to a full 100%!

Really good, the app is great and the creators are always releasing new features.

It saves time and improves my conversions. Because it's easy to use and already have some really cool templates, it allows me to create great proposals really fast. But also, it allows my leads to pay in a simpler way, reducing the process and improving the experience.

Pros

It integrates well with CRMs, live chat apps and the clients can make payments directly from it. The owners are very responsive and offer great support, constantly improving current features and releasing new ones based on current users feedback.

Proposals on Steroids

Ease of getting proposal signed and paid for!

Pros

This software is probably some of the best support I've used in a while.They are constantly improving and adding features. Hands down one of the best software I've used. I love the fact you can accept payments, even subscription payments. I love the fact you can integrate it into your site so that the proposed link and URL is on your site (White Label). I just love the fact the dev is actually making good on their roadmap of improvements!

Cons

Nothing, this software does what it should. I can't complain because the cost is great and the features are even better!

Amazing Proposals Software

Awesome experience, great customer service, big thumbs up

Pros

since i own a marketing agency, i've been always looking for a good software to help me send proposals to my clients and BetterProposals was the best one so far, did exactly what i needed and helped me close many deals .

Cons

no cons so far, the software is pretty solid , very neat and professional , i highly recommend it to everyone

BEWARE OF THE OWNER; HE IS NOT CONSIDERATE AND UNETHICAL.

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I as unaware that early adopters could not trade their lifetime license. I made a post to sell mine and the CEO immediately messaged me and said you cannot do that and closed my account without any warning or discussion with me. I was not aware it was against the terms as it was not the current when i purchased the LTD. He was very rude and made me feel betrayed. I basically gave him my money and he took it and run; in essence, stealing my money and not giving me my account. If he simply would have made me aware of it and discussed it saying if you do your account will be closed, then I would have had no problem keeping my account and finding a use for it. Very bad way to do business and not ethical whatsoever! BEWARE.

Pros

Decent program, lots of good updates other than the ethics of the owner.

Cons

The customer support is terrible. The owner is very rude.

Excellent software and support! Best proposal software out there

Pros

Everything - Ease of use, support and quick response time, features, etc. The support team responds within minutes of asking a question.

Cons

Cant think of any at this time . All of my previous issues were addressed/implemented by the developers.

Great time saver

Time saver

Pros

We write a lot of proposals, but they all draw from the same library of content assets. This allows us to quickly drop in language for each product and service we offer. We know that every customer gets the same language.

Cons

A few minor UX foibles in the workflow, but overall very easy to use. If you don't dig around a bit, there are some great features you'll miss.

Great Value

Pros

Great, easy to use and slick user interface, great value, awesome free templates.

Cons

I wish I could just send customers a link to a proposal without first emailing it to them inside of better proposals.

One of the best tools, by far, for anyone building/growing their business.

Apart from communicating my offer clearly and in style to my customers, it has helped me figure out a hole range of things about running my business, not the least being how to effectively take payment. Sooooo important.

Pros

It's that one piece of the puzzle that forces you to figure out a whole bunch of other things about your business that are CRUCIAL, but you haven't really given enough thought before. Once you have a proposal that converts, you KNOW that you're doing things right. And betterproposals.io makes it super straight forward. I've gotten nothing but praises from all sides. Can't recommend this tool enough.

Cons

There's nothing to dislike. I'm really impressed. Team clearly know what they are doing.

Almost dangerously good

Higher conversion ratios, less time spent preparing quotes

Pros

It's so easy to create professional proposals that convert like crazy. The best I've ever found, bar none

Cons

Formatting the text is sometimes not straightforward. Some of the menu options are well-hidden, to put it mildly! However their support is fast and effective if you do get stuck with anything

Great Software for Higher Conversions and Saving Time

Fantastic - great customer support too

Pros

I have been using Better Proposals for a few years now and it has been incredibly helpful in not only speeding up the quoting/proposal process but also helps me clearly demonstrate my services - would definitely recommend!

Cons

Sometimes the autosave/recover feature has not worked but this is very rare.

Ever since I've found these guys I haven't looked elsewhere

Pros

It solved the challenges I had: Easy Interface Tracking Beautiful Templates Ease of video/image integration Responsiveness

Cons

I'll update when I run into something. So far the pros have me leaning in the "happy smiles" direction, the other stuff that could be missing or problematic is probably insignificant right now.

Wonderful Product

Pros

I love how professional Better Proposals looks, I have received SO many complements on how professional my proposals look from every client that I send one out to.

Cons

The only thing that I would say I like least, is when you hit the 'next' button when you are adding in content it takes you to the send proposal screen.

Excellent go-to for simple and powerful creative proposal production

The ability to quickly and easily craft creative proposals to send to clients

Pros

Simple user-interface, great features, amazing value for the money. You can create a very professional looking proposal in minutes!

Cons

There could be a little bit more functionality surrounding multimedia integration, but overall it has everything you need!

Nusii User, Like Better Proposals Better

Very good, would reccomend it

Pros

User of Nusii and InvoicingYou, I like Better propasals for its ability to track, design and deliver . Very easy to use and make our small team look like a million bucks

Cons

I would like the editor to be a little more intuitive as certain things were hard to change in real time. Not sure if it was my browser or the software

Better, Better Proposals

At the end of the day, Better Proposals is still just a one-trick wonder, designed to create business proposals that result in service contracts. The templates are highly visual, and may not appeal to all businesses and/or their respective clients. As the service grows, they have to develop more templates with a variety of approaches to their "look and feel." As of the time of this review, the only...

Pros

Nice dashboard, with a selection of templates to whet your creative juices.

Cons

Feels not quite there yet—though the team behind this SAAS firm seem to be working diligently to enhance the user experience.

Great customer service

It is great! Give me a good chance to create simple contract and send

Pros

CUSTOMER SERVICE. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is awesome! Always go into the details of how to solve any problems that i have

Cons

It needs more features and flexibility. I will like more flexibility in how i can integrate more tools with it directly.

Better Proposals Review

Pros

This software has enabled me to create best proposals to investors and I can really say it's a winner. It allows you to look at templates if you are clueless about proposals and it guides you too.

Cons

user usage is limited and you get what you pay for ( which is fair.)

Better Proposals by Non Profit Food Distribution Organization

I used this to submit a proposal that got accepted! I was able to see when my client logged in, how long they looked at each page, and I got email updates throughout the whole process. I was thrilled with it!!

Pros

It's stunning, professional, easy to use, easy to add details and makes an amazing impression on clients.

Cons

No real cons, I did not need to continue using it after the free trial because I don't usually need to send proposals, but if I needed to I would compare the pricing to other similar products...

Better Proposals Makes It Easy To Send Out Tailored Proposals Quickly

Pros

I love how I can quickly make each proposal bespoke to the client's branding starting from my original template.

Cons

There really isn't anything I don't like about this software.

Has made proposal writing 1000% easier.

It saved me tons of time.

Pros

The customizable templates and end-user experience. Amen.

Cons

That I can't accept payments directly from the proposal (into PayPal, etc) once the proposal is accepted. Amen.

Migrated from using QuoteRoller for 5 years, and it's changed our whole way of working.

Pros

Visually it's great, modern and responsive. Clients have enjoyed receiving proposals and they're quick and easy to sign.

Cons

There's a few features I'd like to see added which QR had, but they're already working on these and have been good at listening and feeding back.

Easy to use. World Class Results

I feel confident whenever I send a proposal, because I know they look very professional and are user friendly for my potential clients. My old documents and pdf proposals are a joke in comparison. It's so easy, a panda could use this to create world class proposals.

Pros

Much more professional than docs & pdfs. Easy for clients to view and sign. Easy to edit if a client wants changes first. Easy to personalize for each client for an extra touch of professionalism.

Cons

Editor is a bit difficult and clunky sometimes.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.