CaptivateIQ Reviews - Page 4

MP

Mathew P.

Human Resources, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

An absolute must have for any sales team looking to streamline commission approvals.

This platform helps both the sales team and finance streamline the approval our commission statements. No longer do we have to use static spreadsheets and engage in time-consuming back and forth messaging if errors exist. The big benefit we've realized is in time savings and salespeople can now focus on selling instead of worrying about their commission payment.

Pros

I like that Captivate IQ breaks everything out in an easy to read format. I can quickly see the deals I closed, how my commission is calculated, and what I'll be receiving. When I spot errors, I can communicate them all within the application. No longer do I have to email finance, CC my sales leadership, and hope they get it fixed before I get paid out.

Cons

There's honestly nothing I can think of. The folks over at Commission IQ have done a really good job anticipating the needs of its customers. It's just so easy to use and gets the job done in 1/10 of the time.

TB

Tim B.

Construction, 501-1,000 employees

I like it

Pros

Easy to gather information. Easy for our prospects to input information

Cons

too easy for prospects to put in inaccurate information

AP

Aman P.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Insane software!

Pros

Very easy to use, good visibility, good user experience

Cons

No cons, great platform, very easy to use and I would highly recommend it

DH

Destiny H.

Staffing and Recruiting, 5,001-10,000 employees

CaptivateIQ Review

Its been a great experience overall using CaptivatelQ

Pros

Its very easy to use on a daily basis. Its very easy to navigate threw the software.

Cons

I like everything about the website no complaints

ZM

Zachary M.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Easy to use compensation reporting system

My experience with CaptivateIQ has been primarily as a user needing to calculate compensation and ensure that I was paid correctly. Captivate has been great at effectively showing me what I need to see and I don't feel that we're missing out on anything.

Pros

It's overly simple and makes it very easy to pull up what I need to see about my compensation in order to ensure that I've been paid what was expected given my previous month sales.

Cons

While I don't have experience with many competitors, I don't have any real complaints about the software or places I'd like to see it improve.

TK

Tara K.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great way to view your compensation!

Pros

CaptivateIQ is easy to use and a great way to view your compensation, commission, accelerators. Though I did get a written comp plan from my management team and understood it, CapitvateIQ added more insight by providing a visual of the comp plan. It helped me understand where I stood for the month/quarter prior and assess the work that I did so I could prepare for the next month/quarter. It was a good reminder and motivator of what I needed to do to increase my payouts.

Cons

The scrolling of the payouts can be a little tedious as the row headers do not stay in place. It's hard to read when I get to the end of the scrolling to the right and need to refer back to the row header to see what payout was linked to which account. Really though, I could just download the statement and view it that way vs scrolling on desktop or mobile.

E-Learning, 501-1,000 employees

CaptivateIQ

It has been good

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to clearly analyse quarterly performance and rewards

Cons

Nothing yet, it serves my purpose till date

HK

Harry K.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Great solution, must have for sales orgs

Great solution

Pros

The increased visibility it provides for tracking deals and visualising forecasts

Cons

sync speed with salesforce could be improved

ML

Mike L.

Computer Hardware, 1,001-5,000 employees

CapIQ review

My team likes it. It allows them to get very granular.

Pros

It’s relatively easy. Just too much information.

Cons

The spreadsheets have so much information it is hard to read.

MR

Matt R.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

CaptivateIQ is a time-saver

So far the experience has been great, their team is fantastic, they have great support and tech staff and the platform itself is aesthetically pleasing and easy to use.

Pros

I really enjoy being able to login to my CaptivateIQ account and see where my commissions are for the month and which products I need to sell more of in order to

Cons

I dislike that it only updates every 24 hours rather than in real-time. It would be nice to see commissions grow on an hourly basis. Not a huge issue or a deal-breaker. I still love it!

KD

Kelly D.

Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees

User Friendly & Well Integrated Software!

I find CaptivateIQ an important part of my monthly business routine. It makes it very easy to keep track of my commission earned and also look through the downloadable file and compare it to my own records for any errors. I appreciate the useability of the software greatly.

Pros

Captivate is great for viewing my monthly commission. It makes it easy to see how it was calculated, the exchange rate, total amount, and downloadable report of the breakdown. It is user friendly and very well laid out for anyone to use. I also enjoy the confetti that makes it feel as Captivate is celebrating with me each month.

Cons

I would really like to see a feature that allows me to view monthly trends or numbers that show Year to Date. Having a chart or graph that make this easy to view would be helpful in comparing how I am doing month to month without scrolling through or opening each report.

DD

Darin D.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Great for commissions

Pros

Great for tracking your commissions, accelerators, etc and how much you can make

Cons

No cons that I can really think of. love CaptivateIQ!

VB

Vlado B.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Intuitive, Engaging and Informative!

Pros

I really like the feel of this software when I am using. It is informative in a sense that it provides sufficient details to the information that I am looking for, and it allows me to stay engaged with it by providing easy access to all of the inquiries that I have submitted to the support team. Nice little touches such as confetti when navigating to specific data makes this tool stand out.

Cons

There isn't anything that comes to mind.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great product and a must have for sales organizations!

Pros

As an individual contributor, mush of my salary comes from commissions. Prior to implementing Captivate IQ, our company sent out an individual statement of total commissions to payout. Naturally, this made it challenging to know if there were any errors in my pay out. With Captivate IQ, we can now see each individual deal that contributes to my commission and how it is calculated. Instead of taking 30 to 60 minutes to review my payout every few months, I can do this review in 2 minutes and quickly notify my leaders if and where there are issues.

Cons

It would be nice if there were better email notifications for connecting with our rev opps team. Very easy to submit issues in Captivate IQ and review them in the software, but would be nice if I could see responses directly in my inbox.

SA

Stephanie A.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Easy way to see monthly commission

Pros

Ease of use and visibility. Real-time data that accurately depicts what I should be expecting.

Cons

I haven't come across any issues as a user.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great software to track sales compensation

No more confusion about my sales comp.

Pros

CaptivateIQ is easy to use. The UI is simple and functions in the way in which you want it to. Very easy to find the information I need to track my sales compensation.

Cons

For some reason, all sales from the quarter are listed in one month's view. It would be helpful if this information was separated into different columns.

BT

Ben T.

Facilities Services, 201-500 employees

CaptivateIQ makes life easier!

Very positive overall.

Pros

The feature that I like most about CaptivateIQ is that I can track my sales commissions across multiple programs in real time and correct any discrepancies prior to payout.

Cons

The only aspect I dislike about using CaptivateIQ is how they name projects. Honestly, it’s probably just a setting thing...

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Glad we are moving on from Google Sheets....

No problems so far. But the entire commission process is 10x easier and navigate. We were using Google Sheets to track monthly and quarterly compensation - it was a nightmare. If we didn't complete the review in time, it would delay our payout and that was no fun! As an ADR, it's important to track your opportunities in different stages: closed-won, closed-lost, discovery, attempting, evaluating and negotiation. CaptivateIQ has allowed me to visually see what I have done month to month and what I want to be tracking towards -- more closed-won opportunities!

Pros

CaptivateIQ stores all my commission documents in one place. I can quickly scan through my Payout Summary for each month without flipping through different sheets. It also is easy to see if any adjustments are made. Wonderful service! It also helps save our Finance team so much time! I love that we have made their jobs easier :)

Cons

UI/UX can be improved. Very simple, bare-boned site. I would like to see more graphics and the ability to add more to my user profile. The color scheme is also a bit dull - consider oranges or reds! It also was troubling trying to log-in at first. I had to input my work email and then click forgot password. Long and annoying process. Making that an easier experience would have been nice!

SS

Santino S.

CaptivateIQ Review

Pros

Captivate is incredibly useful for sales reps being able to determine their commission and to be able to see live payment updates around their compensation

Cons

I can't honestly say there is one thing I don't like about Captivate, it's the best commission tool I've ever used in my life

CC

Carter C.

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

Commission tracking centralized

Pros

Enables our sales reps and sales ops teams to track, distribute, and communicate on all items related to our commission pay outs. Makes it easy to utilize as a system of record - and download into spreadsheets if needed.

Cons

Not much. It would be nice if it had the ability to further implement with our CRM (SF) where the payouts are hyperlinked to the system. That said the existing integrations are helpful as is

TL

Timothy L.

CaptivateIQ is useful...

Overall, I've enjoyed using the solution b/c it is simple and always seems to work.

Pros

I enjoy the simplicity of being able to check my commissions and where I stand against my full year quota.

Cons

Very basic graphs and sometimes it's difficult to follow.

TB

Taylor B.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Easy to use, and an incredible time saver

I have loved using CaptivateIQ and the sales commission tracker tools that it provides me.

Pros

I love how much time the software saves me to track my commission and comp plan. It allows me to spend my time prospecting and closing business, knowing that all commissions are handled in the right way.

Cons

I really do not have any specific complaints about the software. It is the perfect balance of user friendly, powerful, and simple.

BK

Brian K.

CaptivateIQ

I really love it...10x the tools I have used in the past.

Pros

It is so easy to use and find things. The main page that has your Summary is great. I really like Opportunity Crediting + Pay. I use that a lot.

Cons

I think that the Quota Attainment graph is just way to big.

ZG

Zach G.

Amazing Product!!!

Great experience with no issues

Pros

What I love most about this product i that it is streamlined very nicely to easily see commissions as well as future commissions. Sometimes commisssion installments can be difficult to interpret but not with this product.

Cons

I would like if you could click on "name" and be able to sort the accounts being paid commission on alphabetically!! But you have to download to excel first

Internet, 501-1,000 employees

Love it

Love it, would recommend 10/10 better than other commission statement softwares I've used in the past

Pros

I love the ease of use, the look and feel of the UI, how easy it is to understand my commission check and statement, as well as it shows what your quota is for the quarter.

Cons

Nothing really - if I am being nit picky I wish I could download my comp plan from CaptivateIQ as opposed to Docusign, but it's not that big of a deal.