CaptivateIQ Reviews - Page 6

DR

David R.

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Captivate IQ review

excellent and easy to navigate

Pros

ease of use and transparency, it works seamless and easy to navigate

Cons

NA, it has been working great so far. no complaints

CL

Cory L.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Visibility to compensation is amazing!

Very thankful to have! Easy to understand.

Pros

Having the ability to see and double-check compensation before payroll is a very large stress relief knowing that it is getting paid correctly and I know exactly what to expect. Thank you CaptivateIQ

Cons

Everyting works, no issues and it makes it really easy to track/read.

VC

Vaughn C.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Easy to track commissions for a salesperson

It does what I hoped it would do. It houses my payments and makes it easy to see why I'm receiving the payments that I'm receiving.

Pros

CaptivateIQ is my go-to stop to see current and past commission payments. Our comp structure is somewhat complicated based on changes over the past few years, and CaptivateIQ has made it easy to track when I should expect payments and who they are coming from.

Cons

Due to changes that have happened to our comp structure and pricing and packaging over the years, I have to switch between tabs in order to see all payments. It would be nice to have a single view.

AD

Ari D.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

CaptivateIQ Review

The overall experience with CaptivateIQ has been fantastic. Very easy to use with minimal instruction needed.

Pros

The ease of access to view and the ease to navigate the dashboard are the 2 main pro's of this software for regular users.

Cons

Surprisingly the only con so far is that I would prefer more email notifications.

JM

Jehonathan M.

Visibility

Understanding where you are in relation to your targets and how that effect your pay check is very useful when managing your quartely progress and has even more value when you can compare multiple Quarters.

Pros

Understanding my OTE progress during the Quarter

Cons

We didn't have any Visibility before so I really don't have any complaints .

Computer & Network Security, 201-500 employees

Show me the money!

I am now able to spend more time being productive and selling and less time calculating what my sales should be because this software gives me accurate real time updates!

Pros

I loved that this gives me updates in really time in regard to my commissions!

Cons

I’ve been using it for 3 months and haven’t found anything I dislike so far!

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy to use and Makes a Difference in Tracking Commission

Pros

The product is easy to use and gives a clear view of being able to track my commission and see where I might be behind in the month compared to previous weeks.

Cons

The sight needs to update a little quicker so we are able to see where we are for each day instead of each week.

WW

West W.

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Make Commissions Easy!!!

From a sales rep's perspective, I love this tool. It's easy to use and easy to resolve concerns on statements. It's helped me save time looking at my commission statements and I feel everything is more accurate.

Pros

Easy to use platform that helps me understand my commission statement. I can quickly check each statement, ensure accuracy and that nothing is missing. My company also has a complicated commission plan, and Captivate IQ helps me understand the commission breakdown.

Cons

It's hard for me to have dislikes or identify areas of improvement. Before Captivate IQ, we did everything with excel spreadsheets. Each month, I'd get a statement, and if there were disputes or inquiries, I'd have to have separate email conversations to get clarification. I can do everything directly from Captivate IQ. Everything is easier to understand, easy to use, and inquiries get resolved much faster. As a sales rep, only managing my own deals, I can only imagine how much better this has made it for the comp plan management team.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Clear Visibility & User-friendly experience

Pros

CaptivateIQ is an extremely user-friendly way for me to view my commissions. Typically, reviewing commissions was something I stressed about, but using CaptivateIQ has given me total peace of mind. I can trust that my payout is correct, and I do not have to spend additional time calculating everything to ensure accuracy.

Cons

As an AE, I have never used a better commission tool. It really simplifies the process. I can't think of anything that would improve it.

PS

Pedro S.

Great Commission Management Tool

Pros

It's amazingly easy to check my payouts, and to check what's composing them. Approving the commissions is also effortless

Cons

There isn't anything that bothers me too much, I only wish that the dashboards had more time periods available as filters

MV

Marc V.

Human Resources, 201-500 employees

Transparent & Efficient

Pros

Love that I can see my earnings in a clear and concise way, on a dashboard that breaks down my commissions and bechmarks them against quarterly targets.

Cons

For the purposes I am using this software for I don't really have any issues with how the software is run or set up.

NN

Nancy N.

Insurance, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Very easy to understand and use

I feel like it's really easy to see what groups I'm being paid on each month. I can review my statement quickly and easily to make sure nothing is missing.

Pros

I like that I can download a spreadsheet and see my monthly snapshot and all payment history. The system also sends an email each month letting you know what your payout is for that bonus period.

Cons

I feel like this is a very comprehensive tool and cannot think of any cons at this time. It's much better than the system we used to use.

SD

Sean D.

Internet, 501-1,000 employees

Great Experience with Captivate IQ

I've had an overall great experience with Captivate as it's allowed me and my manager more visibility into account issues which contribute to my commission. This is the first time i've used a platform like this as i've had to manually keep track of similar issues in the past and Captivate makes my life much easier!

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is the ease of use and the fact that I can easily tag internal team members and categorize based on my issue so everyone has visibility, and the ability to communicate in one place.

Cons

It was a bit confusing at first to log an inquiry but after the great customer support rep I dealt with, I haven't had any issues!

KZ

KEVIN Z.

Great Easy to use Tool

Pros

CaptivateIQ significantly lowered the time it takes to run commissions each month as well as increased the accuracy of the calculations.

Cons

Learning to run commissions in this tool took some time but the support team was great and made sure our team was up to speed during onboarding.

AM

Annie M.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Every sales person needs this tool

Delightful! Highly recommend

Pros

I've never worked in an organisation where I clearly knew exactly what commission to expect in real time. It is really motivating and helpful as a Sales Professional.

Cons

Nothing it works great and I have not had any issues so far

ML

MacKenzie L.

E-Learning, 201-500 employees

CaptivateIQ has enhanced my sales payout knowledge!

I have really enjoyed it so far. It is super easy to use and I really appreciate my company implementing this software!

Pros

I like how I am able to better understand my quote goals and the money that I will get per each throughout each quarter/year.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not particularly dislike.

JH

Jeff H.

Building Materials, 201-500 employees

CaptivateIQ Review

Pros

Ease of use and ability to break down complicated sales and commission formulas. Helps to understand where your pay is coming from and how to improve over all compensation as well

Cons

Does not like my phone for use have to be at my pc when using

MP

Madison P.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Makes it easy to track your performance as a rep

Pros

I really like this tool - its nice to have the control to log in and check my current statement and past statements without having to jump through hoops or ask my manager.

Cons

I haven't been using it long enough to have this type of feedback.

CE

Cole E.

Review of CaptivalQ

Pros

I like how easy the software is to use and the transparency it provides.

Cons

The interface could be cleaner. I feel like there are too many sections of the platform and there could be more consolidation points. Overall though, I think it is great

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Very good sales management and commission platform

Very good over all

Pros

Very good platform for sales commission automation, allows for very clear interpretation of commission payouts.

Cons

On the commission adjustments, that are resulting from disputes, it lacks information and the issue(s) resolved.

ew

eric w.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Great, easiest commission tracking software I've used hands down

Pros

Ease of use. Able to track expected commission real time and budget accordingly!

Cons

Calculate tax in expected commission, would be helpful to know exactly how much is left after the taxes hit.

jh

jay h.

great UI & UE

eliminates human interaction to see my results and data in real-time

Pros

easy of navigation throughout portal software, great analytics and clear dashboard features.

Cons

would be great to see real-time AI used to predict your commission through your trajectory

CE

Cody E.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Good software for understanding commission!

Very nice tool, my company seems to be happy with it and it makes my understanding of payouts easier

Pros

It’s great to see and understand how much your commission statements will be. Having a clear-cut understanding so that you’re not calculating it all in your head is what CaptivateIQ does great. Simple and nice design.

Cons

Being a bit nit-picky, but maybe a more in-depth dashboard? Again, it’s commission so it’s pretty cut and dry based on your numbers, but maybe trends or charts.

VR

Victor R.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Great Insight and Tracking

This has been such a smooth transition from using other tracking methods that would cause lost time for many of our team members and valuable time that our teams could use in being more productive.

Pros

The best portions about this software is the ease of use and visibility into our commissions. This is crucial in the sales world because it's important to see our performance over time in a timely manner.

Cons

The one feature we would really want to see is a ticketing system within the software that can be integrated with other comms that would cut out the steps of going to our email to notify our finance team about questions.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Complete solution for commissions management, tracking and performance.

Love the tool, the regular notification and the opportunity it provides to get your commissions payments under control.

Pros

The monthly statement provides deep details on the incoming payment and the associated calculation. You can check on a line by line basis and refer back to the overall plan.

Cons

Nothing in particular but there is an opportunity to provide additional Graphs customization option in the visualization section.