CaptivateIQ Reviews - Page 7

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great tool for sales reps

Pros

Using CaptivateIQ makes it easy for reps to understand their comp plan. This significantly reduces the amount of admin work your sales ops / rev teams need to do when AEs are constantly asking for information about commission pay out. It also keeps everything organized in one place so that you can review historical data. The capability to export to spreadsheet is also great.

Cons

Nothing yet! It would be great if they added the ability to see a full breakdown of commission (accelerators, spiffs, etc), but this may be a limitation of my organization and not the software.

bb

brody b.

Captivate IQ

Very easy to use and way better than excel.

Pros

Is was very easy to navigate and was easy to view statements, percentages and deals being paid out.

Cons

We had a split year with two different comp plans and it was difficult to toggle between plans.

Human Resources, 201-500 employees

Great platform to manage our sales commissions!

Pros

It is very user friendly and creates visibility across the entire team.

Cons

There are not many cons that come to mind for me. It is a great solution.

AE

Adam E.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great light weight commissions platform

Pros

CIQ allows for trackable, auditable commissions calculations that allowed the organization to pay monthly variables rather than quarterly. The excel based foundation allows people from finance, account, or HR to understand commissions logic and compensation mechanics.

Cons

Sometimes changes are needed after adding derived sheets, joining, and setting up relationships. CIQ does not automatically track or change dependencies when a change occurs in the middle of a calculation stream. Each dependency up and down stream has to manually reconfigured!

RS

Rama S.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

One stop solution for Sales Commission!

Great tool to manage commission payouts globally. Provide centralized and one stop payout stop with dashboard. Easier to track any discrepancy and more transparency in calculations

Pros

Clear, simplified and accurate view of commission payouts. Intuitive UI, easy to navigate. The right amount of information in different accordions just saves a lot of back and forth to reach out to any additional team. Both historical and future details at one place. Great dashboard!

Cons

Not a dislike but additional features around different currency conversion on same dashboard and playground for tax rates might be helpful.

JS

João S.

Great for big Sales Teams

Very good, saves time so that the sales team and the finance team can dedicate more time to essential activities

Pros

It makes it much easier for the sales team to be able to follow up on their expected commission, create disputes and understand the final value quickly without having to report it manually to the board. All rules and goal accelerators are built into the platform for an automatic calculation directly consulting the opportunities of our CRM

Cons

I would like to have access to the business rules to simulate future deals and understand in detail how we arrived at the final value

SN

Sophia N.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Easy to use and great for transparency

Pros

I like that I'm able to see all of my commissions broken down without my base salary included.

Cons

I don't like that I can't see the tax deductions - it shows your commission pre-tax. It'd be helpful to see just so we can cross reference with our paycheck.

JM

Joey M.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Love CaptivateIQ!

Pros

What I love most about this software is how straight to the point it is. Super easy to track commissions.

Cons

What I like least about this software is how long it sometimes takes to load reports.

MG

Michelle G.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

This is a great tool for commissions

I love that I can access the system anytime and review my numbers. I can see everything in one portal. What I was paid out, what accounts I was paid on, and which accounts I got chargebacks on. It is just nice to have everything in one area that I can access on my own anytime!

Pros

I am able to keep track of my commissions very easily. I can see what I am being paid on, what chargebacks I am getting. It is super easy to use, and I love having this tool available to look at whenever we want to

Cons

So far there is nothing I do not like about it. Before we used an excel sheet so this is a HUGE come-up, and loving this tool!!!

DC

Danny C.

Transparency is KEY

Pros

Being able to have full transparent insights into how much you are getting paid, when you are getting paid, and whether your customers have complied with payment terms is a game changer. In my previous role, we were constantly bugging our finance team to see if our customer had paid, but even once we got the answer I was never able to see if my commission was being calculated correctly.

Cons

My only complaint is that I wish they integrated with a tool like Slack to send me reminders or notifications on whether a company has paid or something has been updated within Captivate IQ.

cd

caroline d.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Great tool and easy to use!

Really great experience with CaptivateIQ.

Pros

Really easy to use platform that provides me the ability to see a holistic overview of my commission.

Cons

no improvements needed, overall a great experience since using CaptivateIQ

TS

Tawney S.

Human Resources, 201-500 employees

I LOVE THIS TOOL FOR COMMISSIONS

I am so happy to finally have a system that accurately helps our team track commissions and securely. Great product.

Pros

It is so easy to use and more accurately calculates and tracks my commissions. Less errors and misses.

Cons

Nothing - I really like the system so far.

JC

Jennifer C.

Market Research, 201-500 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Flexible system

The implementation has been great. We're not yet live, so I'm hopeful the ongoing support will be as well, but I have nothing but good things to say about the implementation process and the though partnership I've received during the process.

Pros

The implementation team has been amazing. So patient in helping me get my arms around our plans, how to set them up, and how to deal with the many exceptions we have. The team has been great, and the delays in implementation have all been on our side.

Cons

It does not integrate with our ERP (FinancialForce). I also don't like that the number values show as text (e.g. 14524 rather tahn 14,524). Just makes it more difficult to review

Used monthly for 2+ years

Amazing product for sales commissions!

It has been amazing - I've now used it at 2 companies and love it!

Pros

I love how transparent the software is and how easy it is to use. No more surprises with commissions!

Cons

It would be great if it was updated in real-time but other than that I love using the product

JD

Jim D.

Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees

Tracking Commission with CaptivateIQ

Experience has been very positive. Has saved time and re-work by avoiding pay out mistakes.

Pros

Simple to navigate. Allows weekly comparisons fo commission totals. Can do both individual and team reports.

Cons

Haven;t come across anything that I can say I don't like.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

CaptivateIQ Makes It Easier to Review Payouts

Solving in listing and reviewing my commission based on all the deals I have closed in the quarter.

Pros

Review and accepting the payouts list. Previously the Salesops and finance team would send me the list of deals in an excel sheet and I have to manually check and raise objections via email.

Cons

So far no issue. I use it for reviewing commission and I could find all the function I need there.

Adelfo C.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

A must have Tool for commission base employees

Pros

I love how easy CaptivateIQ is to use. It allows complete visibility on my commission check. It also includes a in-depth break down of the check.

Cons

There is not much to dislike. Zero complaints so far.

WC

Will C.

Computer Hardware, 201-500 employees

captivateIQ review

Good, I find the software does what it's supposed to do, which is to convey monthly commission checks.

Pros

I get a quick dashboard of information that I can review and understand what that month's variable commission will be for me. It's easy to get to, via Google federation, and it has a very simple and straightforward interface.

Cons

I wish the commission rules or having a commission rules calculator was available. In addition, some way to externalize the date via a spreadsheet or some vehicle to calculate out of band commission information.

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

Captivating my commissions!

Great! super easy to use and always accessible from anywhere, anytime.

Pros

The easy to use platform and the neatness of the software.

Cons

Sometimes I run into bugs when loading my payouts, but most times theres a way around it.

CK

Collin K.

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

Up to date commission for motivation

Overall I dont use CaptivateIQ a ton outside of just checking commission

Pros

The ability to see up to date current reporting on commission which in turn helps drive motivations!

Cons

The lack of ability to export information

MH

Malorie H.

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Great!

Never had any issues

Pros

Really straight forward way to see my commissions along with an easy to understand break down!

Cons

I ant think of anything! I have never had any issues.

AP

Angelo P.

Utilities, 201-500 employees

Best way to track your commission

I love getting notification emails about my commission.

Pros

This is the best way to accurately track your commission and have an easy way to view your results.

Cons

There is virtually no down side to this software.

RI

Ryan I.

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Captivate IQ Review

. The benefit is I no longer maintain a separate spreadsheet which tracks my commission schedule. Saves me a couple hours every quarter and just gives me peace of mind. In sum, very positive experience.

Pros

I like being able to check my commission against what I have closed won in salesforce. I also like that I am able to see how much I get paid on every deal. It seems to be updating in realtime as well which is really helpful. No longer need to maintain a separate spreadsheet.

Cons

I wish that I didn't need to login to captivate IQ separately, and that I could login to salesforce and see that information there.

ap

anna p.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

good program

we use this program daily, keeps me up to date with everything and easy to use

Pros

easy to use and navigate through the website

Cons

good program, not much negative to say,

MJ

MATT J.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Making Your Life Easier

Figuring and checking commissions is always a painful task and you are usually waiting for the end of pay period to see if your calculations match the companies. Using CaptivateIQ means you get a real time view of your earnings and you are able to validate early. Makes life much simpler.

Pros

CaptivateIQ provides all the details you need on your comp plan and commissions in one easy to view location. Makes life easy.

Cons

This software is easy to use and view. From the user perspective the UI could be a little more colorful and potentially highlight what has changed from one statement to the next.