Chorus

Capture, transcribe & analyze sales team calls & meetings

visit website

Chorus Reviews - Page 2

Worry free recordings with automated transcriptions

Pros

It's awesome -- you link it to your calendar and its always listening to your meetings so you dont have to worry about taking notes. You can focus on your prospects and go back and get those transcriptions to add notes.

Cons

The autotranscriptions aren't always the most accurate especially when it comes to names, but its a hell lot better than Siri if thats what you're wondering.

Great tool to become better on the phone

Chorus has been really valuable for my career development in sales.

Pros

I can focus on my prospects calls and listen back through Chorus. Chorus also helps my understand how much I talk and what I'm saying so I can refine my phone communication. Also great for connecting teams recordings so we can hear other reps.

Cons

Wish it was easier to navigate and pull up calls of other reps

Awesome Tool

Pros

Its so nice to go back and listen to how youre speaking in a business sense, great for coaching yourself or coaching an employee

Cons

Connection can be poor at times and some feedback but overall, good product

Good training tool

Pros

I manage a team of remote sales engineers, so doing in-person training is difficult. With Chorus, I can easily review calls with my employees, tag interesting call segments, and create playlists of calls to be used for future training.

Cons

It can sometimes be difficult to ascertain exactly who was on a given call. Voice recognition is not always spot-on.

Chorus is the perfect way to improve your game

Pros

I love that you can track specific moments based on keywords.

Cons

Sometimes my Chorus doesn't record when I use Uber Conference...I know this is probably just a fluke because it doesn't happen much.

Chorus helps me improve my skills everyday.

Pros

It is easy to use and they give very valuable insights and analytics into your calls to help you self evalutate and improve.

Cons

Doesn't integrate with Google Hangouts very well.

Chorus.ai makes collaboration simple

Pros

How easy it is to use - Chorus.ai helps me understand the key parts of the conversation and it makes it even easier to share/coach other colleagues.

Cons

Loading time is pretty slow for some longer conversations - but I understand that a ton of data is being transcribed so I am happy to deal with some lag every now and then.

Love it!

Great quality recordings with great insight that you can learn from.

Pros

I like how Chorus shows us great data to help me improve my sales calls. You get to play things back to exactly where you need to, and stop missing things on calls.

Cons

Better/easier search capabilities. I have trouble finding certain calls sometimes.

Great software for learning and recording

Pros

I love that I can record my own calls and learn from my peers. This helps me reflect and revaluate my conversations and sales calls. I really think this is one of the most useful tools!

Cons

There are sometimes connection issues where the call is not recorded clearly. Otherwise there are no cons!

Makes My Job Easier

Helps me to listen in for key details and opportunities I may have missed. Also a good coaching tool.

Pros

The video and audio recording software are easy to use and makes breaking down my "game film" fast and easy.

Cons

Would love if the transcribing function worked better, today it struggles to understand what is being said.

Conversation Intelligence at its best

Chorus.ai is easy to use and integrates with Salesforce and Zoom and has made all the difference in call coaching across the sales team.

Pros

Chorus.ai has been a game-changer for our sales team. The analytics provide the ability to efficiently navigate to the important parts of any call and see trends and analysis at a higher level. Chorus is great for new hire training. We put together a playlist of call snippets and are able to highlight best practices and learning experiences.

Cons

We had a couple bugs with the SFDC integration, but the support team worked very closely with us to fix and haven't had any issues since!

Learning Tool

Pros

Chorus is an awesome learning tool for sellers. Going back to review calls gives you great insight into strengths/weaknesses when it comes to effective sales calls.

Cons

Getting it linked up with Outreach and Outlook can be very challenging and some times doesn't always work.

Used it to transcribe interview series I worked on

I recorded my Zoom interviews, uploaded them to Chorus, gave it a few minutes to think, and - voila! Got everything transcribed and ready for editing. Was a bit shocked by how many filler words I use :|

Pros

I conducted my interviews over Zoom and first tried transcribing them myself. I was surprised by how hard it is and terrified by how much time I'd waste on that. I decided to give Chorus a try and it worked surprisingly well. Definitely saved me days of work!

Cons

It missed industry-specific words here and there, but thanks to the easy navigation synced with the actual recording, I was able to quickly fix them all manually.

On demand real life sales training

Pros

Ability to shadow calls that others have made, at any time I want, with ability to selectively choose only useful calls

Cons

The usual issues with speech transcription, but that doesn't matter as much because the vocal performance is more important to learn from

Great for more than Sales

It has been good. There was great training provided and the analytics are really cool and help you work on your speaking style when you're on the phone. I highly recommend this!

Pros

The ability to get transcripts and flag keywords have changed how we do business as a Product organization. It enables us to get the pulse on calls with our customers and prospects around features and requests without us needing to be in every call.

Cons

I don't think there are any cons per se. It did take time for our customers to get warm to the idea of always being recorded, but most now see the value of using this service.

Chrous Review

Love Chorus, would highly recommend

Pros

- Easy to learn and use - Big fan of the sharing options - The ability to pick up key parts of the sales process(Closing Remarks, BANT, Etc)

Cons

Call transcription is pretty hit/miss. Other than that, not much.

Convenient, Powerful, & Game-Changing

Pros

The easy of use Powerful and quick searching capabilities Zoom integration Transcription capability Can change speed up to 2x

Cons

Nothing comes to mind but I have to write 40 characters here

Chorus is Alright

Helps with coaching and notetaking to improve calls and followups

Pros

It gives me great insights into my calls that I can go back and listen to later. The transcription is cool and it saves me having to take extensive notes on my calls.

Cons

Chorus doesn't do a great job of notifying customers that they're being recorded and it's caused some confusion and headaches. Sometimes the transcriptions are really, really off and sometimes I don't have all the info I need on my calls after the fact. The searching function isn't as intuitive as I'd like.

Super insightful!

more efficient calling

Pros

All the insights into my performance in calls

Cons

The product is a little expensive, and particularly prohibitive for small companies

Chorus

Pros

Really cool layout of breaking down calls based on voice recognition

Cons

Nothing this software is the best call breakdown software I’ve used

You Can Get Rid of Your Notebook

I am glad that I can get rid of my notes and be more engaged in the conversation. I like it, especially the design, but the functionality of some features made me choose the competing product.

Pros

Not having to rely on my notes it what I like the best. That way I can be more attentive and engage more in the conversation.

Cons

We tried another product and realized that it is more accurate in transcription than Chorus. We were not expecting miracles but transcription is by far the weakest link.

Chorus.ai has been a great help

Being able to examine calls and make notes and improvements right away.

Pros

I've really enjoyed using chorus.ai, I'm better able to review my calls and really understand what's happening on my calls. It's really easy to think a call went well and the conversation was evenly split, but with chorus I always know the truth and can work on improving.

Cons

Sometimes the transcribing is a bit off, but everyone struggles there and chorus is definitely one of the best I've come across.

Impressive ability to record calls & decipher key points

Pros

The fact that it records calls without having to turn anything on. The AI isn't perfect, but it has identified key conversation points that I otherwise would not have recalled. The tools to listen to snippets of calls is very useful.

Cons

It was installed across our organization without knowing that it would automatically start joining every call. Could use more permissioning/security.

Chorus Review

Very good, would recommend it to any company looking for meeting recording softwares

Pros

Recording is started within a minute of your meeting time and is uploaded within seconds of your meeting being completed. No waiting, it's very very fast

Cons

No complaints, have enjoyed learning the products and hearing the customer/prospect meetings during training.

Set it and forget it

I needed a way to record my calls and be able to listen back to them.

Pros

Chorus automatically joins all of my sales calls, records, and transcribes. I like how you just have to set it up once and it continues to work in the background.

Cons

Chorus does not always work with all screenshare websites and the transcripts are not very accurate.