Cirrus Insight Reviews - Page 3

valuable product but inconsistency is a big issue

good tool just needs to be tightened up (more consistent)

Pros

key service offerings: notifications about who's viewing, analytics on engagement, ability to re-upload new versions

Cons

many many times document upload takes a long long time or doesn't work. when i want to sent a document it's often blocked me. also, currently, "now viewing" notification emails are taking many days (up to 7 days) to come through which is also impacting my outreach

Great support, but the program code is unstable

Cirrus has helped share our correspondence with clients among colleagues, and help keep track of a conversation, as well as easily convert leads. There support has been very good, but their ability to solve the issues facing me swiftly is lacking.

Pros

I liked the functionality promised and the ease of syncing correspondence with salesforce profiles

Cons

The bugs present in the syncing, e.g. the fact that my tracking feature is still broken after 3 months of being a customer

Cirrus increased my productivity

I cannot tell you how annoying it was to submit emails to Salesforce and then have to go in individually to attach it to an object. TERRIBLE waste of time. Thanks to Cirrus I can easily submit. Now we have to take care in our naming conventions for custom objects so I can know what one to attach it to. Maybe Cirrus can add more than one field to display when searching?

makes my life easy

Cirrus Insight takes all the hard work out of keeping my database up to date. I have a lot of companies and they have a lot of turnover so this helps to keep everything updated. Love it.

Best on the Market

Great functionality, well supported. Sales and implementation teams are efficient and effective. Would highly recommend this app.

Has helped a lot!

Pros

This has given our sales team a edge and increase in business.

Cons

No issue at this point with them and don't see any in the future.

Cirrus insight just do all...

Pros

All features you can imagine to aplly to gmail cirrus insight do, you do not need any more software.

Cons

But maybe do too things! the gmail dashboard is filled and possessed by cirrus. And maybe generate a confused with too big features software.

This reviewer only left a rating

Best tool for Increasing SalesForce Utilization

We have increased our adherence of our sales team for loading email communications and capturing information for Salesforce. Previously we struggled to get our sales team to log communications with prospects and customers consistently. I am a huge proponent of this software!!!

Pros

I believe that this software increases efficiency and productivity for Sales Teams. I have recommended this software for our company and others because of its ease of use and ability to log emails, set reminders and even schedule meetings within you gmail inbox. You do not even have to log into Salesforce as you can add documents, create notes and complete tasks within your email platform.

Cons

The pros really outweigh the cons for this software. However occasionally the chrome add-on will conflict with other add-ons and there is difficulty with having the software program load up within the email program. However there is always an easy fix and the support is very responsive.

It helps in adoption of Salesforce !

Get more activities and quicker record addition into salesforce.

Pros

This tool has helped us increase users adopt salesforce more to put in their activities. Its seamless sync and automated mapping for records to be linked to the right SF records. It helps do everything within inbox than logging in SF, mostly everything!

Cons

Some erratic sync fails due to Google Token refreshes.

No support- synch issue 30 days - no answer-

not enjoyable

Pros

never liked it but it was functional before they were bought out

Cons

use to have to log in daily to make sure it was even active- now that doesn't seem to be an issue but will not synch my salesforce calendar to google calendar & after a full month of back and forth with tech support they have come up with NOTHING-- I canceled

Natively integrates with Salesforce

It's been positive

Pros

Ability to integrate natively with Salesforce and sync our Calendar, Inbox and Tasks

Cons

Took some time to figure out how to setup with Salesforce

Best out of all

I have tried multiple email tracking apps and software. I have left Cirrus twice and ended up coming back. Now I will never leave, it is exactly what I need.

Pros

Ease of use, visual inspection of all past emails.

Cons

Nothing really, maybe the lack of ability to export to Excel.

I love Cirrus Insight so much, that I gladly put up with its issues

I love Cirrus Insight and feel like it is the best way to ensure tracking and data entry into Salesforce. Because it does this automatically, and is managed from within Gmail, it makes it super easy to review contacts/accounts/opps and track emails, phone calls and meetings. This more than makes the investment worth it, but the email open/click tracking is also super useful, as is the ability to...

Pros

The reason I purchased Cirrus Insight was to allow me to easily track all my emails to Salesforce. Sending emails from Salesforce is a pain and it is not easy to add received emails to the platform. With the Cirrus Insight extension, all my emails (or the ones I choose) are added to Salesforce. And the best part is, it happens within my Gmail Inbox. I do not have to go to Salesforce, but can review emails, opens, clicks, contacts, opportunities, accounts and more all from within Gmail.

Cons

I feel like the "campaign" function errors out a lot. Its useful, but when sending an email to a large list, I plan on having to send it more than once. Additionally, I feel like I am often getting "disconnected" and have to reauthenticate. I don't know why this is...maybe its my orgs security, but it is annoying and not clear why its happening.

Helpful for the Salesforce-foucsed Sales team

Pros

Cirrus is the best integration between Gmail and Salesforce that I have found - bar none. If that is what you need more than anything - then this product will fit that perfectly. It allows all emails to auto sync to the correct salesforce account/contact. The sidebar is useful to quick note taking within the client's profile, as well as looking up previous outreach efforts or existing business. It's very easy to setup and can be a big help for a sales team. Additionally, the meeting setup is the best I have seen and very simple to use (integrates into your google calendar as well)

Cons

Some key features like templates are extremely lacking - to the point that I needed additional tools to supplement Cirrus's weak areas. The templates can only be those within salesforce, and the populated values in the templates can only be values stored in salesforce - which can very much limit the usability. Additionally, open-email tracking doesn't seem to be the most reliable compared to other similar products.

Cirrus is helpful for Gmail when it comes to tracking your email opens and offering reminders.

It logged all of my outbound emails to Salesforce, tracked my email opens, provided analytics on the email opens/clicks/replies, as well as offered great functionality to stay on top of your work like "Send Later" or "Remind Me Later".

Pros

The best thing about Cirrus is how you can have the software remind you of particular emails down the line. I used this feature every day to make sure I can remain adequately organized.

Cons

In my experience, Cirrus has never been able to log inbound emails into Salesforce. Because of this, you always feel as if you're missing a part of the conversation. This may simply be standard in this industry segment, but it would be much more convenient to have a unique task for every outbound AND inbound email.

My review

Mostly good

Pros

That it syncs with SalesForce and Gmail, so I can work easily without jumping back and forth between platforms. Allows me

Cons

Often stops syncing so I have to go and resync often

Automate your CRM with Cirrus Insight

Pros

Having the link between Gmail and Salesforce is great! Not having to save emails and contacts, easy peasy

Cons

Sometimes Cirrus glitch in my Gmail. Despite being connected on Salesforce, it seems it's not and half of my email page is Cirrus trying to reconnect. Annoying.

Good for big organizations

Cirrus Insight has saved us a lot of time since our team has implemented it and has done wonders for our calendar and contact integration with our CRM. While the basic features can be found for free on some platforms, the powerful, unique features are worth the subscription.

Pros

Cirrus Insight is great for large organizations, particularly those running large CRM databases. The integration with Gmail allows for users to be more productive and to stay on one screen rather than switching tabs within a browser or perhaps across browsers. The integration is robust and features such as email sync, calendar sync and campaigns are very useful. Email templates also save a lot of time. The calendar scheduler is among the top features as well. Very powerful.

Cons

Many of the powerful features Cirrus Insight provides are not suited for a small organization, particularly those who do not launch large marketing campaigns. There are several features that are great in a vacuum but that our team is simply too small to leverage. No fault of Cirrus Insight; it is simply a suitability comment.

A 'good' product when operational, with Cirrus nuisance self-promotion built in for free

Technical support is good at sending 'canned' responses. I find myself frustrated that cirrus hasn't improved its usability. Please give me two things every month that make your 'standard' features of Gmail to SalesForce work without me having to invoke extra keystrokes or drag picklists to see all available options.

Pros

I like the ability that Cirrus links to SalesForce and Gmail and locates recipients in the SalesForce database and links emails to the Account/Contact activity log

Cons

Cirrus is not reliable in locating related SalesForce contacts and particularly not reliable locating contacts when using the 'Add to SalesForce', 'Custom' option that allows linking an email to a standard related lists such as linking an email to Opportunity or Case- there are many examples of these issues that often I've thought to cut-and-paste and email into a SalesForce activity would be faster. Another...

Easy for even the "computer-challenged" to use

It allows for us to easily log emails into SF plus create follow up tasks. The best feature is the "send later" so you can type emails as you're working but send them at a future time!

Pros

It is easy to use and they are updating and adding features often to stay competitive with Salesforce Inbox. We decided not to switch to SF Inbox because we have had such a positive experience with Cirrus plus Cirrus costs less!

Cons

We have had little to no issues with Cirrus and when we do have an issue, the resolution is always simple: go to the download page & redownload the application which has always fixed every issue we have had. Nothing else negative comes to mind!

The easiest way to connect your Salesforce and Gmail together

You nearly double your efficiency in client reach out simply by not having to go back and forth between your email and your Salesforce. The added value this sky rocketing extension brings to your team is simply baffling

Pros

Cirrus Insight allows you to seamlessly connect your Gmail and your Salesforce together, allowing you to integrate all of the crm information of your client while you're working at the comfort of your email inbox. It's as if both programs merged into one!

Cons

If I'm really, really picky about it, I'd love to have integrations like these with other CRM software besides Salesforce, but in general, Tha add on will save your time

Time saver!!!

Significant time savings.

Pros

Genuinely saves a ton of time scheduling meetings. I've received compliments from folks that have used it to get on my schedule. The ability to toggle time zones or indicate that no times available work are great. There's a link in the calendar invite to reschedule if needed. So much better than the back and forth of scheduling via email! I also love the email tracking features. SO handy to be able to see when and where an email is opened and what links have been clicked.

Cons

Sends 2 separate emails every time someone schedules. One when they select a time and a second one when they actually accept the calendar invite. Occasionally it will log out and takes a bit to figure out how to get it to show up again.

Best Sales Side Automation for Sales Reps connected to Salesforce CRM

Seamless integration to Gmail, Salesforce and Meeting Requests for Calendar invites. Better sales cadence outreach functionality, easy management of sales campaigns, visibility to the sales process through Cirrus Insight Flight Plans. Saves rep time and double entry of key information around the sales process with Salesforce CRM. Allows our sales team to spend time on key leads that are ready to engage.

Pros

The ability to update Salesforce leads, opportunities and events from gmail. Also the built in calendar function and meeting scheduling is seamless across Gmail and Salesforce. Eliminates double entry in the crm , calendar meetings and your daily email communications. Saves time and provides real-time opens and reads on the mobile interface. The new Flight Plans option allows for sales automation...

Cons

Great product - it's the missing link between email and Salesforce

This product is great and improves my workflow daily. I've had a great experience working with them.

Pros

This product has eliminated all excuses from my team about not logging things in Salesforce. It makes the process SO easy and has lots of bonus features that allow you to keep your Salesforce data updated without ever leaving your email inbox. I also use the delayed email feature a ton!

Cons

The software gets periodically logged out, and you may not always realize it. When that happens, your meetings and emails no longer auto-log.