Cirrus Insight Reviews - Page 5

Best tool for Increasing SalesForce Utilization

We have increased our adherence of our sales team for loading email communications and capturing information for Salesforce. Previously we struggled to get our sales team to log communications with prospects and customers consistently. I am a huge proponent of this software!!!

Pros

I believe that this software increases efficiency and productivity for Sales Teams. I have recommended this software for our company and others because of its ease of use and ability to log emails, set reminders and even schedule meetings within you gmail inbox. You do not even have to log into Salesforce as you can add documents, create notes and complete tasks within your email platform.

Cons

The pros really outweigh the cons for this software. However occasionally the chrome add-on will conflict with other add-ons and there is difficulty with having the software program load up within the email program. However there is always an easy fix and the support is very responsive.

It helps in adoption of Salesforce !

Get more activities and quicker record addition into salesforce.

Pros

This tool has helped us increase users adopt salesforce more to put in their activities. Its seamless sync and automated mapping for records to be linked to the right SF records. It helps do everything within inbox than logging in SF, mostly everything!

Cons

Some erratic sync fails due to Google Token refreshes.

Natively integrates with Salesforce

It's been positive

Pros

Ability to integrate natively with Salesforce and sync our Calendar, Inbox and Tasks

Cons

Took some time to figure out how to setup with Salesforce

A 'good' product when operational, with Cirrus nuisance self-promotion built in for free

Technical support is good at sending 'canned' responses. I find myself frustrated that cirrus hasn't improved its usability. Please give me two things every month that make your 'standard' features of Gmail to SalesForce work without me having to invoke extra keystrokes or drag picklists to see all available options.

Pros

I like the ability that Cirrus links to SalesForce and Gmail and locates recipients in the SalesForce database and links emails to the Account/Contact activity log

Cons

Cirrus is not reliable in locating related SalesForce contacts and particularly not reliable locating contacts when using the 'Add to SalesForce', 'Custom' option that allows linking an email to a standard related lists such as linking an email to Opportunity or Case- there are many examples of these issues that often I've thought to cut-and-paste and email into a SalesForce activity would be faster. Another...

Best out of all

I have tried multiple email tracking apps and software. I have left Cirrus twice and ended up coming back. Now I will never leave, it is exactly what I need.

Pros

Ease of use, visual inspection of all past emails.

Cons

Nothing really, maybe the lack of ability to export to Excel.

I love Cirrus Insight so much, that I gladly put up with its issues

I love Cirrus Insight and feel like it is the best way to ensure tracking and data entry into Salesforce. Because it does this automatically, and is managed from within Gmail, it makes it super easy to review contacts/accounts/opps and track emails, phone calls and meetings. This more than makes the investment worth it, but the email open/click tracking is also super useful, as is the ability to...

Pros

The reason I purchased Cirrus Insight was to allow me to easily track all my emails to Salesforce. Sending emails from Salesforce is a pain and it is not easy to add received emails to the platform. With the Cirrus Insight extension, all my emails (or the ones I choose) are added to Salesforce. And the best part is, it happens within my Gmail Inbox. I do not have to go to Salesforce, but can review emails, opens, clicks, contacts, opportunities, accounts and more all from within Gmail.

Cons

I feel like the "campaign" function errors out a lot. Its useful, but when sending an email to a large list, I plan on having to send it more than once. Additionally, I feel like I am often getting "disconnected" and have to reauthenticate. I don't know why this is...maybe its my orgs security, but it is annoying and not clear why its happening.

Cirrus is helpful for Gmail when it comes to tracking your email opens and offering reminders.

It logged all of my outbound emails to Salesforce, tracked my email opens, provided analytics on the email opens/clicks/replies, as well as offered great functionality to stay on top of your work like "Send Later" or "Remind Me Later".

Pros

The best thing about Cirrus is how you can have the software remind you of particular emails down the line. I used this feature every day to make sure I can remain adequately organized.

Cons

In my experience, Cirrus has never been able to log inbound emails into Salesforce. Because of this, you always feel as if you're missing a part of the conversation. This may simply be standard in this industry segment, but it would be much more convenient to have a unique task for every outbound AND inbound email.

My review

Mostly good

Pros

That it syncs with SalesForce and Gmail, so I can work easily without jumping back and forth between platforms. Allows me

Cons

Often stops syncing so I have to go and resync often