ClearSlide Reviews

3.94/5 (54 reviews)

Simon Vargas

When this program works, it is great. When it does not, well....you're out of luck.

Reviewed 2017-09-06

With this software, it has the potential to offer an inside look on when/where the customer is viewing the content of your email. If you are on the side of trying to acquire customers with an email blast, it shows you how many customers view the content and precisely how long they took (seconds) viewing the information sent.

George Gonzalez-Rivas

A great product with a lousy business model and challenging ramp up.

Reviewed 2018-07-26

Let me know when this great tool has a total change of management!

Jonah Klees

I use Clearslide to share presentations with clients and as a conference line.

Reviewed 2017-10-17

Mainly a screen sharing tool that has not let me down and a conference line.

Lindsey Stevens

Great slide sharing tool for presentations and document sending

Reviewed 2019-05-31

I'm not sure if I have any cautionary tales or advice- it's been a good experience all in all it's been a positive experience.

Victor Sanchez-Zapata

Clearslide is very useful within our sales team. Benefits outweight the negatives.

Reviewed 2017-10-18

The software is intuitive and easy to use. The ability to store all the decks that we use and customer specific presentation is key. The integration into our CRM is also nice to have and bring everything into a closed loop environment

Katherine Chan

An easy way to track clicks and to screen share

Reviewed 2019-02-25

ClearSlide makes it easy to track the clicks and opens of any links to collateral that you send to a prospect. It's also easy to share your screen during a remote meeting.

James Walker

ClearSlide has a ton of flexibility!

Reviewed 2019-05-16

I like the ability to have multiple sales decks loaded, ability to go to a live window, and seamlessly bounce back and forth to provide the client with the best experience.

Anonymous

Presentations and info sharing at its best

Reviewed 2018-12-05

I love how you can begin to create a library of documentation and how you can borrow from other decks to custom build yours and it only takes a few clicks which means you can honestly do it right before meeting in addition to conducting the meeting right within the application.

mattt judice

I use Clearslide to augment every customer interaction

Review Source: Software Advice

The clearslide product is great as a solution to interact with customers. I can use Clearslide to send presentations and view how far my customers have read through them. This allows me to tailor future conversations to cover the material the customers did not read over. This product also allows me to share my screen with mu customers so I can demo products. This also allows me to show the customers exactly what i need them to do or click on.

mattt judice

Clear slide is great for customer interaction

Reviewed 2018-05-09
Review Source: Software Advice

Clearslide has the usual features, screen share and end user screen control. This makes it easy for the end user to show you exactly what they mean. Clearslide also has document sharing that allows you to see how far someone read your documentation and how long they spent going it. This is great for support and allows you to say "yes i see you read the instructions in 5 secs..."

Ronald Wellman

Tracking client engagement

Reviewed 2015-10-20
Review Source: Software Advice

The best part of ClearSlide is that it allows me real time information. I know when clients open view and emails and where they click and for how long. I have found that when I call them after viewing the emails they typically have questions about what they are looking at or trying to find something. The real time alerts really help me better service my clients when they are at the computer and seeking information.

Kurt Lohse

Could not use Clearslide & they auto-renew without notice

Reviewed 2017-08-22

I only received minimal benefits from Clearslide as we spent a lot of time uploading presentations and creative assets, only to find we could not access them in corporate presentations where internet access was restricted or slowed.

Morgan Pier

User-friendly, easy functionality -- worth it!

Review Source: Software Advice

I have my own URL that my clients can pull up on their computer or on their phone. It's also vital for me to see their screens at certain points in the conversation, so it's very beneficial to allow them not only to share their screen, but to have control over the mouse in the "meeting" and run a portion on their end. I love being able to end a pitch because it links to my client's SalesForce account, as well as shows how involved my viewers are during the presentation. It's wonderful both internally and externally, and overall improves my presentations and how I run my meetings. Tracking client engagement is huge. I consider myself spoiled now and will not want my company to switch to any other software.

amanda bell

Great Platform, but random site crashes

Reviewed 2019-02-13

Great tool, has a few kinks, but does wonders for our business

David Krulewich

Helpful product but could use some updates

Reviewed 2015-10-13
Review Source: Software Advice

I like that you can see when someone opens the documents I send. I also like the fact that I can change the contents of the document after its been sent.

Seth Spring

Great Insight and Presentation Tool

Review Source: Software Advice

I really enjoy the functionality of Clearslide and the versatility it allows within. Easy to switch between presentations and, with the most recent update, search through the masses of presentations available.

Adam Armstrong

I have used Clearslide for 5+ years for sales presentations and screen sharing. Very easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-09-23

Increased sales, sped up sales cycle, reduced reliance on old software. Very minimal training or downloads required.

Grace Kunkel

Clearslide is the best presentation tool our sales team has!

Review Source: Software Advice

I love how easy Clearslide is to use for the people attending the presentation. They do not need to download anything or go to a tricky link. Instead they are able to easily access my presentation and screen share. I also love how easy it is to log notes in salesforce after the presentation has been completed. It allows our sales team to keep track of everything and stay organized.

Anonymous

Excellent meeting and enablement tool

Reviewed 2018-10-22

Clearslide has evolved. It integrates well with salesforce, the ability to track and see the time a person is key. Collaboration is super easy, mass email templates also easy to use.

Matt Hammond

Clearslide Review

Review Source: Software Advice

I think Clearslide provides a pretty interesting mix of capabilities I haven't seen packaged together by other sales enablement vendors.

Matthew Shaw

Showing is the key to selling.

Reviewed 2015-10-19
Review Source: Software Advice

The greatest benefit to ClearSlide is the ability to demonstrate "how" your product will directly benefit your client, allowing you to demonstrate how they can utilize it and make it their own.

Steve Kim

Great platform for sales

Reviewed 2016-11-03

Clearslide is one of the most widely used tools in our sales team. The platform is easy to use and integrates seamlessly into salesforce.

Caroline McCurdy

Clearslide is great!

Reviewed 2015-10-26
Review Source: Software Advice

I like that I can just send a Clearslide link to a customer and they can see my screenshare, as opposed to the customer having to download WebEx or need a code for a gotomeeting. I also used to store presentations on Clearslide, which was helpful when sending to customers so they didn't have to download the file AND I could track the open-rate.

Robert Liu

Clearslide is a good service

Review Source: Software Advice

We have a central place to put presentations. It's easy to use for setting up sales calls and pitches

Greg Mishkin

I have been using ClearSlide for the better part of a year.

Review Source: Software Advice

ClearSlide has been very responsive to making product updates to better meet our needs. Additionally, I love how I am able to track precisely when someone views my emails (and then watch them real-time as they go through each slide).

Allen Basis

Great campaign tool for small to mid size firms

Review Source: Software Advice

Importing email addresses and the ability to capture opens and ctr

Jessica Bullock

Works well for sharing information

Reviewed 2016-12-08

This product works well when implemented into training or into necessary conference calls, or to share presentations and information with others and to see that they're actually receiving it!

Eric Brown

Very sketchy business practices. Buggy, overpriced software. Be wary if you are a small company...

Reviewed 2018-04-24
Review Source: Software Advice

Easy to share screen with viewers. Don't have much else nice to say honestly.

Marc Kidd

Clearslide and Captivate

Review Source: Software Advice

The ease of use and ability to share with clients and prospects. Updating files once across the library.

Ray Thompson

Poor Service - Negotiate payment terms for performance

Reviewed 2017-10-17
Review Source: Software Advice

We bought Clearslides for our business and on the face it looked great. The ability to aggregate sales resources, get analytics on sales assets, great tools for sales enablement, and video conferencing all in one.

David Pietrobon

Limited Value, Bad business practices (autorenew and unsubscribing)

Reviewed 2018-01-26
Review Source: Software Advice

Nearly impossible to cancel a contract. And even after contract is cancelled, impossible to unsubscribe to email notifications from the system.

Tony Starr

My experience with ClearSlide was great. I like the product.

Review Source: Software Advice

I like that it enables one to show the prospect videos and data sheets or slides seamlessly. Once they log on to my "room" I have their undivided attention in that window and can keep their interest up. I also like that it made it very easy to email links to a series of videos.

Kartikk Mohan

Good Sales Intelligence Tool

Reviewed 2018-04-25
Review Source: Software Advice

Easy to use. Easy to customize as per internal processes. Great for collaboration between the sale and marketing team.

Crystle Wong

Once you signup, they make it DIFFICULT to cancel. DON'T SIGNUP

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-05-07

If you're looking for the features they offer and have long term plans to use them regularly, it could be a fit for you.

Anonymous

For sharing presentations, it's a great way to get insights into who has viewed what

Reviewed 2018-04-06

I love the analytics portion of the app. It's wonderful to see exactly how much someone viewed of a presentation, and to better understand where they're coming from when we have sales calls.

Meghan Foley

ClearSlide is Clearly Amazing

Review Source: Software Advice

Easy way to track success of the email and content that I send to customers and prospects.

Mayela Moreno

Great program

Review Source: Software Advice

That we can track when our customers or prospects open and read the emails we sent them. Easy to use

jamie steinberg

Decent Product Most of the time

Review Source: Software Advice

Being able to provide live demos to my clients. Its also very easy to use

Jeni Chrusciel

They do not service your account- so be warned

Reviewed 2017-12-11
Review Source: Software Advice

The concept of the product is great but we really have not been serviced on the product to be able to optimize the usage

Olivia Bartow

It’s good if you need it

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-03-29
Review Source: Software Advice

This is great for the feature of remote presentations, but that’s really the only thing I got out of it.

Simple, Decent Videoconferencing Software

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-04-30

- No need for clients to create an account, can log in to a call with a URL - No need for a lot of of bandwidth on Wi-Fi for audio

Easy slide sharing!

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-07-08

ClearSlide allows us to share news/updates internally and also allows us to create Client facing material to be used during demos in our Sales department. We upload one-sheeter pdfs and are able to track analytics so that we can when reps are clicking on the resources. The Library organization is helpful as well!

Michael Steinberg

Interesting alternative to conferencing solutions.

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2016-11-09

ClearSlide is a practical alternative to common conferencing solutions, especially popular in the US. The tool is relatively simple to use, however some of its features are not necessarily relevant and make the whole UX a bit more complicated.

Zulma Aguiar

Reviewing Clearslide from a Power Clearslide user

Reviewed 2015-10-20
Review Source: Software Advice

the link is so cool, it's contemporary, it's like Timbuktu on crack. those were the days of scared users and embarrassed it guys

Luis Morales

Clearslide was effective and organized at tracking all my email communications with my prospects

Reviewed 2018-03-20

The best feature about this tool was the ability organize messages to send in mass quantity and still keep everything organized and effective

Jeremy Kreitman

The leader in screen sharing technology

Reviewed 2019-02-16

Hosting what we're sharing in the cloud removes the normal lag that you can experience with normal screen share options. This is critical to maintaining a successful sales pitch.

Ben Lattin

Clearslide Good concept

Reviewed 2016-10-05

The tool is a good concept but at times falls short at times on delivery of true functionality. Customer service is responsive but issues resolution has been slow over all.

Courtney Carpenter

Easy software to share content with coworkers

Reviewed 2016-11-09

I've used Clearslide for over a year in order to share our marketing collateral with our sales team and its been great.

Brendon Gallagher

Clearslide Review

Review Source: Software Advice

Ease of use. The ability to find presentations that may be relevant to what I'm working on.

Andrew Kauffman

Clear slide is the Perfect Remote-presentation Tool

Reviewed 2018-11-16
Review Source: Software Advice

Clearside offers incredible analytics tools, specifically data pertaining to audience engagement. Why? I can tell when my client is or is not paying attention, more importantly, I can see data about when my client is engaged which helps me make more data-driven decisions.

Easy to use it

Reviewed 2019-08-26

Using this online can easily login to my clear slides and share my screen.

Easy and Useful

Reviewed 2019-02-27

Simple design, straightforward, and easy to use.

Jeremy Lazzara