Cliently Reviews

3.67/5 (9 reviews)

Cody Ford

Interface is clunky and Support is lacking

Reviewed 2019-04-16

After seeing this I decided to give Cliently a whirl and boy was it a whirl. The program is in "beta" mode at best. The program is clunky and buggy. Cliently advertises automation for email (not a direct pipedrive integration but only via a chrome extension) and you can't choose day or time for automated emails to send. The company seems like a desperate attempt for funds to try to develop the program they promise. While I can respect any start-up, these guys take it up a notch in terms of desperately attempting to take every cent they can from you. They constantly prompt you to sign-up for an annual plan. The owner of the company flat-out lies to me about not offering a discount if I signed up before the trail, and charged me full price for the subscription, to only have an automated marketing email go out to a few hours later offering a 50% off discount if I signed up before the trial ended. I contacted them about this and it was like pulling teeth to get a refund 30 days later for the 50% extra I paid. The support was lacking. When I ran into bugs in their Zapier integration they wanted me to "hand-hold" a developer's hand after already showing them via screenshare, the problem. I have better things to do with my time than to help you debug your program. The icing on the cake for me was after I canceled I had $12.00 balance in credits remaining in which the owner said he could not refund.(Makes no sense as anyone could refund unused funds if they really wanted to), I was t

Jerry Smith

Really good - close to being great!

Reviewed 2017-02-23

Rarely is software great initially. Cliently is very effective and the company seems to have a genuine interest in making it great. The improvements they are adding are all steps in the right direction. Based on my results, it is a far more effective marketing tool than using Constant Contact. Potential clients seem to connect well with it. It's uber easy to use and it's nice to know my marketing is taking place with little intervention on my part. The leads just come in. Thank you Cliently.

Taja di Leonardi

Cliently is a salesperson secret weapon, just hope your competitor does not discover it.

Reviewed 2017-05-05

Everything is in one place. All of it. CRM, Calls, email, lead sourcing 1 off postcards all beautifully sequenced out based on the recipients actions or inactions. I did a ton of research looking for a CRM, sequencing, digital and phyical touch points including email, phone calls, postcards, video messaging. The only way to get all of these features was to patch together 4 Apps including and a ton of manual time to keep everything up to date in the CRM. This option would have also cost monthly without call included and extra amount with calls included. Cliently does all of this in one app for a fraction of the price and no manual updating. How could that be outstanding!?

Mike Rogers

Cliently is cool!

Reviewed 2019-04-24

Before my prospecting would require me to mesh unrelated technologies as well as my own human touch to send out different touch-points, now it is all inclusive in one software package, and it integrates with my CRM so I can see all my communication with my prospects seamlessly. This allows me to not have to enter manually all the various tasks that were not email.

Charlene Boutin

The Outbound Software I'd Been Searching For

Reviewed 2019-05-01

I was trying to piece together a workflow to generate leads, do some automated outreach that still allowed me to send pre-formatted emails one by one (I hate email blasting), and that allowed me to organize my leads. Cliently does all of this. I don't know why it took me so long to find this gem of a software. Its lead generation tool is like LeadFuze's, but easier to user and overall better. I've had VERY few bounces since using Cliently, compared to what I got with Leadfuze. Price per lead is a bit pricey, but since they have high deliverability, I think it's worth the price.

Austin Holverson

Great Up and Coming Tool

Reviewed 2019-05-02

They are uber responsive. To be able to chat with them live on the spot makes for a great experience!

Cassandra Joachim

If you have all the time in the world to search for leads, this is not the software for you.

Reviewed 2017-05-03

Saved a ton of time but best of all, gained new clients!

Lisa Orman

Great ROI

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-04-24

I had 25 responses and 9 turned into clients. Very effective!

Stefan Mercier

Simply awful experience

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-12-19

Setting up was long a laborious and tedious. Picking leads is best guess. We received no updates or otherwise on upgraded features.