Cliently

Start and continue more conversations with your prospects

Cliently Reviews

Jerry S.

The highly custom approach to videos is brilliant. We can send gift cards, personalized note cards, emails and keep track of it all in one place is simply the best.

Julie B.

Very good; great hands-on customer experience. Overall its a great tool for the money.

Toby W.

Stefan M.

The terminology on the site is foreign to me and doesn't make common sense to me. So I have some trouble finding things or setting things up.

Lisa O.

Makes no sense as anyone could refund unused funds if they really wanted to), I was t.

Cody F.

4.1

Easiest Outbound Sales Platform

Even if a prospect can't use my services, I get responses just to praise the branding and long-term consistency of my outreach campaigns. I like that it's a simple process to use the platform which makes it easier to predict outcomes.

Pros

It's very easy to include the platform into my Business Development calendar and procedures. It's a consistent process that forces my campaign to stay consistent with my outbound message, increasing my prospect call-back ratio.

Cons

It's a premium cost service, so closing new sales because of this software is important from an ROI perspective.

Our Sales Reps love this!

Pros

- Easy to sync with salesforce - Lets us connect multiple emails in 1 - Get Real time engagement view and scores - Currently AI predictions in Beta (few bugs but love predictions)

Cons

- less onboarding - no free trial - no ability to change colors

Interface is clunky and Support is lacking

After seeing this I decided to give Cliently a whirl and boy was it a whirl. The program is in "beta" mode at best. The program is clunky and buggy. Cliently advertises automation for email (not a direct pipedrive integration but only via a chrome extension) and you can't choose day or time for automated emails to send. The company seems like a desperate attempt for funds to try to develop the program...

Pros

Handwritten notes, partial email automation

Cons

Chrome Extension Only Lacking Support Buggy Clunky

Really good - close to being great!

Rarely is software great initially. Cliently is very effective and the company seems to have a genuine interest in making it great. The improvements they are adding are all steps in the right direction. Based on my results, it is a far more effective marketing tool than using Constant Contact. Potential clients seem to connect well with it. It's uber easy to use and it's nice to know my marketing is taking place with little intervention on my part. The leads just come in. Thank you Cliently.

Pros

effective easy to use company is easy to work with and seems to genuinely want to make it great!

Cons

We're glad you found Cliently useful, Jerry! Let us know what we can tweak to make it perfect for you!

Cliently is a salesperson secret weapon, just hope your competitor does not discover it.

Pros

Everything is in one place. All of it. CRM, Calls, email, lead sourcing 1 off postcards all beautifully sequenced out based on the recipients actions or inactions. I did a ton of research looking for a CRM, sequencing, digital and phyical touch points including email, phone calls, postcards, video messaging. The only way to get all of these features was to patch together 4 Apps including and a ton of manual time to keep everything up to date in the CRM. This option would have also cost monthly without call included and extra amount with calls included. Cliently does all of this in one app for a fraction of the price and no manual updating. How could that be outstanding!?

Cliently is cool!

Before my prospecting would require me to mesh unrelated technologies as well as my own human touch to send out different touch-points, now it is all inclusive in one software package, and it integrates with my CRM so I can see all my communication with my prospects seamlessly. This allows me to not have to enter manually all the various tasks that were not email.

Pros

What I like is that the outreach automation that goes beyond other email marketing programs by adding the ability to have handwritten notes, post cards and gift cards to my clients or prospects. This adds a whole new level of sophistication to my prospecting.

Cons

It was a little confusing to try and figure out myself, but after the onboarding session, I quickly got the hang of it.

Cliently makes our prospecting easy!

I was looking for an easy to use way to create automated cadences for prospecting or nurturing. I was also looking for multi channel capabilities. I love the numerous ways that we can engage with prospects or clients. The highly custom approach to videos is brilliant! We can send gift cards, personalized note cards, emails and keep track of it all in one place is simply the best.

Pros

Ease of use was high on my list for my users. Ability to use as a stand-alone or in Salesforce was incredibly important for me.

Cons

They are a startup and the one thing we wish for is the ability to send to multiple people from within Salesforce. You can send to lists of people from within Cliently, but not in Salesforce....yet.

Great Up and Coming Tool

They are uber responsive. To be able to chat with them live on the spot makes for a great experience!

Pros

It is different than any tool out there. To have everything baked into one platform is extremely appealing.

Cons

I really like the software but they are missing a few things that could blow everyone away. I need to see reports on emails sent would be big on my list.

Simply awful experience

Pros

Setting up was long a laborious and tedious. Picking leads is best guess. We received no updates or otherwise on upgraded features.

Cons

No conversions. The combination of all the set-up and selecting leads was painful and very long...we overpaid and had a very negative return. We did not receive any alerts our 'annual' subscription was expiring and we could not use our 'credits' to at least get some leads. We would recommend hubspot or mailshake any time for the cost and roi.

Great ROI

I had 25 responses and 9 turned into clients. Very effective!

Pros

I was able to customize and personalize a sequence of actions targeting potential new customers. It tooks some time for the initial setup but then with the timing sequence you can add in between "events" or actions, it was on autopilot for a couple of weeks.

The Outbound Software I'd Been Searching For

Pros

I was trying to piece together a workflow to generate leads, do some automated outreach that still allowed me to send pre-formatted emails one by one (I hate email blasting), and that allowed me to organize my leads. Cliently does all of this. I don't know why it took me so long to find this gem of a software. Its lead generation tool is like LeadFuze's, but easier to user and overall better. I've had VERY few bounces since using Cliently, compared to what I got with Leadfuze. Price per lead is a bit pricey, but since they have high deliverability, I think it's worth the price.

Cons

I wish we could add our own personalized tags when creating emails - for instance, I like to include a short personalized sentence for each prospect. However, Cliently makes up for it by making it easy to review every flow before sending it out.

Simple and Powerful

Happy with the tool and customer support. Customer support is excellent. Never had that kind of thorough on-boarding process recently with any other product.

Pros

Most of the marketing automation products were complicated. This product is pretty straight forward and simple to use. It may be missing the features for advanced marketers. Its working really well for our small team.

Cons

Wish it can printer the letters (multi page newsletters).

Great too, great value

Pros

A very interesting and flexible solution, and great value for the money!

Cons

Tricky to use, and each lead must be added individually. Not the best tool for marketing to a big audience.

If you have all the time in the world to search for leads, this is not the software for you.

Saved a ton of time but best of all, gained new clients!

Pros

I don't have to waste time searching for leads. Everyday we have new potential lead contact info, I can't keep up!

Cons

there are still some functionalities that could use some attention like the export feature and the post card option in work flows more than half of our leads run into an address error.