ClinchPad Reviews

4.5/5 (4 reviews)

Christine Fabbio

The easiest sales tool that any business will ever need

Reviewed 2013-09-19

I loved the visual interface and simple pipeline based lead tracking that is offered by clinchpad. It was so easy to setup that within minutes I was up and running the sales for my company. I have to say that after trying so many sales tracking tools, I was impressed by their simple, clean, and intuitive interface. I have now been using this for over 3 months and have moved to their paid plan. Never for once since I started using clinchpad have i thought of switching. I would highly recommend ClinchPad for any business.

Christine Fabbio

The easiest sales tool that any business will ever need

Greg Warden

Sales lead tracking has never been simpler

Reviewed 2013-09-19

I was able to setup within minutes and their free 100 lead plan allowed me to complete freedom to review the tool. I was using spreadsheets for sales tracking and this tool was like a godsend for my company. Highly recommended!!!

Doug Powell