ConnectLeader TeamDialer Reviews

ConnectLeader TeamDialer

Review Summary

4.7

No filters available

Broadleaf increases sales success with ConnectLeader

Broadleaf, a New England based VAR, has been using ConnectLeader for almost a year. We have been very pleased with the service. The ConnectLeader product has dramatically increased the productivity of our sales team. We are now able to reach out to significantly more prospects than we could before using the service. In addition, we have found the ConnectLeader team to be great to work with. They provided thorough training and the ConnectLeader support team is quick to address any concerns. We find that ConnectLeader is very flexible in allowing our salesteam to schedule sessions at the last minute. Finally, I would note that ConnectLeader's integration with Salesforce has made the solution an even greater fit for us.

Connect Leader Gives Me My Days Back

Overall, I'm really impressed with the software. Great UI Very intuitive and easy to use On our hour long test session we did 145 dials and had 14 conversations. Only feedback would be slightly better visibility into what the agents are doing on your behalf, if there was a status to show not only that they were dialing a number but if they're on the phone with the receptionist or that they're dialing through the IVR, so I could see who's potentially closest to making a live connect. Connectleader was a pioneer in giving any sort of feedback so they're still ahead of the competitors but this would just be icing on the cake.

ConnectLeader for B2B Solutions Inside Sales Teams

I've been using ConnectLeader for my inside sales team for the past 7 months. Overall, I am very pleased with the investment. In a B2B solutions world, it is VERY difficult to get leads on the phone. My inside team was struggling with making enough connections to meet their numbers. ConnectLeader has allowed them to increase their live connections with people by over 500%. Not surprisingly, their...

Amazing timesaving call software

As an inside sales person this software has helped me increase my productivity by 100%, It has helped me connect with the correct contact faster as well. no more going through gatekeepers.

Don't Prospect Without It

Cold calling is a waste of time without ConnectLeader. That's it. Plain and simple. Excellent technology; very easy to use; and we get great support from our account manager and the helpdesk.

Great Tool for Sales Teams

ConnectLeader is a great tool for sales teams, or anyone who needs to make a large volume of calls, to increase productivity and outreach. The support is always helpful and responsive.