Conversica automated sales assistant

Artificial intelligence-driven sales assistant

Conversica automated sales assistant Reviews

Charlotte Russell D.

Steve M.

Amazing advancement of technology as we are now able to automate our own departmental and market optimization plans.

David D.

Shane A.

For the money, we decided to drop using Conversica.

4.5

Conversica has had a huge impact on our sales organization.

We had the same struggles a lot of organizations had, we had leads falling through the cracks. Sales did not have enough time to contact everyone and sometimes picked ones they felt were better leads than others. Conversica changed that. Our assistant follows-up with everyone and then feeds those interested to the proper sales rep for additional follow-up. This has increased our sales pipeline and made every list even more valuable to us as an organization.

Pros

I love the flexibility and constant improvement and innovation of the product and it has allowed us to reach more leads than we ever have before with amazing results. Our AI assistant never sleeps and never takes break and I only need to feed them names. On top of it all their support staff and our CSM has been so wonderful to work with!

Cons

Can't think of anything. Everything we have asked of Conversica has been handled.

A virtual AI assistant for marketing professionals

It handles and engages multiple inbound as well as outbound leads that too from multiple channels, so efficiently. Integration with Salesforce is easy. The greatest benefit I see is that we now have an assistant that does not need any breaks from work and delivers services better than actual human assistants, thus saves us a lot of cost and effort. The non-complex configuration makes it more recommendable.

Pros

I appreciate the high-rated responding capabilities of our virtual assistant which we use to manage automated response on our websites and has the ability to answer queries straight forward and professionally, hence getting our prospects an accelerated response time. It is really helpful in the sales department of our business. We get support from technical specialists at any given time.

Cons

It is a costly solution. Improvements are required in AI communication interpretation capabilities so the conversations may become more flexible. The dashboard also needs improvements and it would be best if they add more personalization options, otherwise, I am satisfied with the quality of assistance that it affords.

Great tool to get filter out the "noise"

Pros

Conversica is a great way to have a personal approach with prospects without using employee bandwidth. Customers feel like they are talking to a real person, while the platform has the ability to cut through the noise and only send quality leads.

Cons

It can be off on the level of accurateness at times for the quality of leads it passes on.

Optimize your sales followup

Implemented conversica to follow-up on high value leads that were not quit ready for the sales team.

Pros

We had a ton of leads that our business development reps were not getting responses to. Instead of wasting their time reaching out to these leads over and over again, we were able to put them into Conversica. The tool could reach out to as many leads in one week as 5 BDRs could in 2 months hitting the prospects multiple times.

Cons

There is a learning curve for the AI that requires the users to submit feedback in order for it to improve. It can be difficult to get the BDRs to do this.

Find the Needles in the Haystack

If you're like us and have a lot of incoming leads but not enough sales reps to call on them all, or you are finding that your leads are not getting adequate touches from reps, then Conversica should quickly be considered. We consider our Conversica bot, to be an addition to our sales force. Within our structure of AE, CSR, SDR, and Conversica, our bot tackles our C-ranked and our aging leads to help us find the gold that would otherwise likely be missed out on or called after the lead was already much further along the buyer journey. We've seen tremendous value from Conversica, and are now working with their top-notch Customer Success team to figure out how we'll utilize them, even more, to bring an even greater impact to our org.

It's Like Having a Rep that works 24/7

It's been wonderful and a money saver.

Pros

Our AI rep never rests and never complains about anything. Having an AI Sales rep that can send out and respond to prospect's email is magic, she does most of the front work before getting a real rep to follow up - why would you not use Conversica? Easy set-up and config.

Cons

Nothing, only hard part is choosing a name for our AI rep.

Should Have Started This Service Years Earlier

Conversica is helping us to effectively, affordably re-engage with non-responsive leads at scale. Once installed and integrated with Salesforce, it has proven to be a great addition to our process, teeing up these prospects for our sales team.

Pros

Our install and onboarding experience has been excellent (thank you Kelsey!), and the results that we've seen have been very encouraging to date, with multiple closed opportunities that we would not have unearthed if not for Conversica.

Cons

I have no cons - it's not cheap, but its not expensive either. It delivers sales, so any cost is being offset by new revenue.

An automated assistant!

Amazing advancement of technology as we are now able to automate our own departmental and market optimization plans! Great product!

Pros

It helps me to elevate my departments productivity by automating items that would be impossible for me to do manually without sacrificing other areas of my day. It allows me to evaluate those who want to improve from those who do not so my calls are targeted instead of random. It makes my day just better overall!

Cons

Can be tough to manage all the contacts, emails, and behind the scenes data that generate all the automated out reach. In fact our company has a position dedicated to it, and most others (depending on market size) may need that as well.

Robot sales outreach assistant

Pros

Reaches out to hundreds/thousands of leads and only sends them back to us if there is potential for a sale, very customizable

Cons

Can sometimes reach out to people we don't want to bother, and doesn't followup responsibly in some situations

Worth it!

overall experience is going great, still new to it. But I enjoy it.

Pros

The ease of use, the ability to have our automated specialists take control of the cadences, and then all the information comes back to me.

Cons

Still using the product, and I like it. I am excited to get a familiar grip with the use and finding the easy ways to have a great hold on the product.

Game changer

We are finding hot leads that we would jot have discovered otherwise.

Pros

Conversica has added a whole new element to our marketing toolbox. We use this artificial intelligence for discovering hot leads in what we thought were our cold leads. We’re able to let our sales team focus on the hot leads while we find then more!

Cons

The software at times can be cumbersome - such as customizing conversations - but the company is continuing to improve and add new features.

Personal Assistant for the win!

Pros

The thing I like most about Conversica is the 'set it, and forget it' functionality of it. Anytime a prospect responds, the email notification is simple. And if I need to respond accordingly, I can easily click the link in the email that directs me to the entire conversation. Life savor.

Cons

What I find frustrating is when you do not have admin access you lose out on access to features of the tool that make things much easier as the main user. It was not very clear initially how to find the titles of certain emails that were sent to prospects. Took some getting used to.

Conversica just wasn't for us.

Pros

The concept was interesting. The software seemed to be a good idea and the system was easy enough to put in place.

Cons

Using Conversica seemed to make our sales staff even lazier than they were before implementing. There was also confusion between the phone operators, the sales team and the customers. For the money, we decided to drop using Conversica.

Conversica is a great B2B tool

Conversica has been a really awesome tool to help us not only engage with net new leads, but also reengage leads from the past that we thought were lost causes. It helped us to uncover additional pipeline that never would have been found otherwise by the sales team.

Pros

Conversica helps uncover money that potentially would have been left on the table and it helps to speed up lead conversion time.

Cons

There is a lack of flexibility as far as default cadences for the outbound messages is concerned.. I wish we had more control over that. And there are some conversation types that are less useful than others.