Ebsta

Customer engagement platform with Chrome extensions

Ebsta Reviews

Pros

It's pretty awesome to add all my emails into Salesforce with Ebsta...such a timesaver and I don't have to look through my sent emails to find an important one. I can quickly track it in Salesforce.

Amy U.

Jonny D.

Fantastic easy to use and time saver. Great for storing client communication in SF.

Rachel T.

Cons

I have several sales people working for me and getting them to document conversations manually can be frustrating.

Kimberly H.

For sometime the uX and reporting / analytics has been weak.

Jonny D.

Sometimes, it lags and email syncing options is not available in my accout. But once browser got refreshed, it goes back.

Joseph M.

Ebsta is the email tracking buddy!

If you want the best email tracking tool to use in order for your messages to be sync on salesforce or targetrecruit, Ebsta is the best application to select from!

Pros

I like Ebsta because it helps me sync all the emails I sent, receive, reply, and forward to and from the client or candidate on Salesforce. I also like the fact that I can schedule the time and date of when I will be sending an update or an email to the candidate. This help me do all of the order I receive from my boss even if it is dated a week from now because I can just schedule when the email should be sent out to a single candidate, client or a prospective client or candidate. Ebsta is great too because it enables me to see when the receiver of my email already open such correspondence.

Cons

What I least like about Ebsta is that whenever I am using a different computer, I need to restart it again. It is very time consuming. Since it is bundle to my gmail, why can't it be just synced to the email I am using so that whenever I log in to my email, I don't need to refresh my Ebsta so that it will work again.

This tool is a nice to have especially for Salesforce users to be able to sync conversations.

It is a very useful app to help us sync our Gmail messages to Salesforce as well as notify us if the existing profile from LinkedIn is already in our system. It is user-friendly and with an easy click button the app can give you the name/email address/company combination to help us sync a message to a profile with similar names in our system.

Pros

This helped us a lot in logging the conversation from Gmail to Salesforce. It skips the process of having one to send an email and manually log the details into the Salesforce. This also helps us view if an existing candidate in LinkedIn is already in our database.

Cons

This tool search via name and/or email address, however, if there are duplicate accounts with the same name it could also show. While this app syncs Gmail messages it is now working for Inmail messages send via LinkedIn directly. It gets hard for the users as we need to manually log an InMail activity (sent from our account) as well as incoming replies.

Ebsta is a great tool for the recruiting industry!

If you can afford the cost it and enforce that your users are accessing it and using it to the full extent it can really streamline your work and make your entire team much more efficient. I would estimate that a recruiter who is loading 30 new contacts a week to their database would save around 2-3 hours per week using the entire Ebsta suite.

Pros

-Ebsta helps link contact information from anywhere on the web to your database (we use Bullhorn) making you super efficient -It is easy to use and offers online help and guides so any level user can easily navigate -Connects to Outlook and Word to easily capture data and populate your database with little effort on your part. -Provides ability to quickly navigate from websites to your database with one click -Keeps data in database fresh as you are able to pull updates from the web

Cons

- The cost for Ebsta is pretty high. To really get the benefit you have to purchase all 3 of their toolbars (they have one for email, one for word and one for the internet) and charging separately for each so that adds up. Also it's a fee per user so you are paying three costs per each employee -- and again for it to be worth it you really need to purchase all three and everyone on your team must have their own.

Email Syncing on SalesForce? Use Ebsta!

Ebsta helped us managed our customer and client relationship. Without Ebsta it will be hard for us to sync our meetings and email responses to our candidate tracking system.

Pros

We have been using Ebsta to sync email responses of candidates and clients to our candidate tracking system which is powered by SalesForce, and Ebsta made it easy for us. Before, when we were not using Ebsta it is very time consuming because we need to check each client or candidate profile then sync the message profile per profile which is very time consuming. With Ebsta, it made us sync the email message as soon as we reply to the candidate which is very convenient. We've saved soo much time because of Ebsta.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about Ebsta is that we need to upgrade our plan so that we can avail of the Growth subscription which has additional capabilities and with additional cost too. Our Ebsta plan is already expensive, and we need to pay more to get other minor functionalities, but still Ebsta is very great!

Ebsta is the key to productivity, for sales individuals and teams

Sales process and sales team management are at the forefront of why our team considered and went with Ebsta. It has exponentially helped our sales team succeed. Easy to use, efficient, robust tools, minimal training needed to accomplish everyday tasks, and nice automation tools.

Pros

What I love most about Ebsta is it's ease-of-access and quick accessibility within my browser. No need to pop open a new window, open Salesforce and input information in a convoluted way. Ebsta is simple and effective in helping me document lead communications, especially adding new leads and updating them on a daily and weekly basis. I would highly recommend other sales professionals implementing Ebsta into all of their outbound sales processes.

Cons

I still feel there could be a much better collaboration with platforms like LinkedIn, DefinitiveHC and other data/prospect research platforms. I understand screenreading/screen grabbing is an obstactle, but if you challenge it successfully, salespeoeple of all kinds would appreciate it.

Ebsta makes managing my day to day easier

Ebsta allows us to mangage and multiple touch and long sales cycle more confidently.

Pros

I have been using Ebsta Inbox for over two years and it is crucial to my daily workflow. It eliminates the need for me to organize my inbox and rely on my memory to recall followups. We have it hooked to Salesforce.com and it is provides enormous peace of mind to know that I am looking at the entire communication history of a prospect/customer when I am viewing their Contact record. And it is easy to use and administer.

Cons

I would prefer better reporting around the Cadence functionality

Engagement and Scoring like you have never seen before!

Great! I continue to be amazed and wowed by this product.

Pros

Ebsta is the best lead and opportunity scoring tool on the market fact! The gmail inbox api plugin makes tracking email seamless. The engagement monitoring is outstanding and really enables you to focus in the right places across your pipeline and agents. Constantly improving and changing ebsta knows engagement.

Cons

For sometime the uX and reporting / analytics has been weak. But this is improving now and the roadmap is very strong here which is exciting.

Saving Time

We eliminated the lost productivity from going back and forth between our ATS and the Resume Boards resulting in a significant Time Savings!

Pros

EBSTA allows us to save time while adding people to our Bullhorn Applicant Tracking System from LinkedIn and Dice. It also simplifies adding Notes, updating Candidate Resumes and editing a Candidate Records without leaving LinkedIn or Dice. We figure it save us about 135 man-hours per year.

Cons

We have not found any issues with EBSTA.

Cuts down my time

Pros

It's cut down our time to get candidates in our database by half. And since our email is connected to EBSTA, syncing candidates information is so easy!

Great App

Good!

Pros

The easy to useness and the emailtracking are amazing.

Cons

Maybe the price, lower is always better offcourse ;)

A Must Have for Salesforce Users!

This app makes my life a lot easier. Instead of having send an email and log the action in Salesforce, Ebsta does it for me right inside Google. Being able to update a SF record without having to go be in SF makes me super happy! Also, I often search for new clients on LinkedIn and Twitter. Ebsta automatically scans the profile I'm looking at and gives me results found in my SF records. I would definitely recommend trying it out! Now that I'm using it, I'd hate to go back to life without Ebsta!

Pros

Cons

The popup banner when in gmail/linkedin/twitter will search that person in salesforce for you, which is really cool. I wish it were a little more accurate though.

An essential if you work with Gmail and Salesforce

Great

Pros

As a SF Admin and a "Customer and Sales Support", I use Ebsta every day to plug those customer responses directly to the History Activity of the associated Opportunity. One can compose/send Gmail from within Salesforce but when customers respond it's to your Gmail and so the history thread would be lost, so lucky that this can be solved with Ebsta. The Sales reps prefer to work directly from their Gmail and generally don't like to have SF open. Ebsta has a good info-bar that sits neatly at the top of our your Gmail to sync vital sales info directly in your Gmail view.

Cons

Manually creating leads and contacts that don't sync because they're not already in SF. The "Create Record" option could be more intuituve.

Great App for Email Documentation

I've been using the app for just about a year now for Gmail. This has become critical for effective time management when recording emails to Salesforce. Click tracking has also come in very handy for the sales team. The only hiccup I'd like to see fixed is when an email is recorded to Salesforce, it uploads the email and the attachments (if selected), but it does not link the two together. Great app overall.

Pros

I primarily use the Ebsta app for logging emails and attachments into Salesforce. It is a much cleaner solution than the BCC Salesforce offers out of the box. Email open notifications are also extremely useful when trying to get a hold of clients as it's a little flag that it might be a good time to reach out.

Cons

The only real hiccup I see with the app is the attachments don't link to the recorded email inside of Salesforce. They are both logged to the record, but when reviewing the "email sent' activity, there isn't a direct link between the email and whatever attachments associate with it.

Ebsta workflow optimized

Nice software that helps connect various online lead generation sites with salesforce. The difference between this and other software is that I don't have to duplicate because everything goes directly into salesforce while I can stay within the other websites. Best feature is having hot keys to quickly cross reference on other sites. i would highly recommend the software.

Pros

Hot key connectivity to quickly research company information in my companies main database. I use online google sheets and this is great to be able to work in my sheet and essentially have salesforce data.

Cons

when you switch tabs in a chrome browser, the pop-up goes away. it would be nice if the same pop-up is present across tabs in chrome.

Keep track of your emails and sync them in your office system? Use EBSTA

Ebsta made it easy for me to sync my replies to our client emails which is very helpful rather than replying to the email, and updating our database (SalesForce) manually.

Pros

We are using Ebsta in order for us to keep track of our emails in our database. It helps us reply to client emails and sync it to SalesForce without the hassle of replying to the email and manually updating that in our SalesForce database. It also helps me sync my calendar to our salesforce database.

Cons

Sometimes we experience downtimes, and when it does, it is really hard to sync emails to our database. Sometimes it takes more than 5 minutes to sync it to our database which usually just run for seconds.

Ebsta saves me so much time!

Working in a customer service role, my company keeps track of every interaction, a lot which is over email. Ebsta in conjunction with Salesforce allows me to quickly add activities to the account within Salesforce without the daunting task of copy/pasting. That and the quick snippet and search tools within email allow me to see key insight into the client I am working with! It's extremely important to see if there are open opportunities, when the last activity was and more. I would highly recommend Ebsta to anyone whose interaction with customers relies heavily on email. I have saved hours and hours of time!

Pros

Ease of use, quick and clean insights at the top of my email client (gmail), good Salesforce pluggin without having to log into salesforce

Time saver

Our sales team is constantly looking for ways to speed up prospecting, and Ebsta is miles beyond our old method. We used to copy the names of prospects or their companies, open Salesforce in our browser and then paste and search the name. Ebsta eliminated the extra steps and provided us with a window into our pipeline. We now spend lest time prospecting and more time reaching out to our potential clients....

Pros

Our team used to copy the names of prospects or their companies, open Salesforce in our browser and then paste and search the name. Ebsta eliminated the extra steps and provided us with a window into our pipeline, allowing us to spend the earned time back elsewhere.

Cons

Sometimes Ebsta would fail to identify a prospect as being in our pipeline already when browsing on LinkedIn. Ebsta would also pull the wrong prospect name on occasion for someone when browsing another individual's LinkedIn profile. This required some extra work on my end to determine Ebsta's accuracy.

Easily one of the best SalesForce add-ons we've purchased

We work exclusively out of SalesForce and gMail, and this app is a life-saver. It is just SO easy to link up our messages in gMail with SalesForce. You can select specific cases, multiple contacts/accounts, and the sync is instantaneous. It totally removes the need to constantly toggle back and forth between email and SalesForce. Our team is in love. We've had Ebsta for years and will pay for them forever!

Pros

Ease of integration, smooth process flow, it just works!

Cons

Searching for a contact/lead when you have many "matches" is time consuming.

Using Ebsta has changed the way I feel about Salesforce

Pros

Ebsta has changed my view of using Salesforce. It used to be such a daunting task to input all of the information, but since I've began using Ebsta it's helped with my workflow and data entry. I look for reasons now to enter my data, whereas before Ebsta I used to dread it. Ebsta has changed my ways for the better!

Cons

I have yet to find anything I dislike about this software!

Ebsta is a time saver

Ebsta allows me to refer back to any email communication quickly and easily. It does not matter if the email is sent by me or received I can attach it to a SalesForce contact at the click of one button.

Pros

I love that Ebsta integrates with SalesForce. The fact that I can attach my email to an Opportunity and a record in SalesForce is amazing. I don't know how many times I needed to look for communication with a client and the Ebsta tool has saved me so much search time.

Cons

The only con is when it loses the connection with Gmail occasionally. This does not happen often.

Set it and forget it

Works flawlessly with our CRM

Pros

When our IT team introduced Ebsta To usI was excited about what this program could do. It is made campaign emails so much better because all I have to do is set a few steps and forget it. Calendar emails are so much easier again sending a link and having our candidates set the time that's best for them. As well as email tracking plus the integration between Salesforce and Ebsta is great. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

Cons

There is nothing I have found that is unpleasant

Salesforce and email integration

At first, we are having difficulty with the manual labor of integrating our emails to Saleaforce, Ebsta made it possible and very efficiently.

Pros

Ebsta made our life easier by integrating Salesforce and Gmail. It increased our efficiency and productivity.

Cons

Syncing issues sometimes occur. We have to manually cc Salesforce in our emails in order to integrate. Otherwise, it's a very great tool and very reliable.

Essential tool for Salesforce users

I couldn't live without it! I don't know how can I last a day in the office (answering emails) wihout Ebsta!

Pros

I love the fact that I do not have to manually add email responses to salesforce. With just 1 click of the 'lightning' button or the 'envelope with the arrow', your correspondence will sync from Gmail to Salesforce!! Try it out and you'll definitely love it!

Cons

I don't know if this is just a glitch. But there was a time when you have to reconnect Ebsta and sync Gmail and start the settings again. Not a major issue and I still recommend it!

Email campaign wizard

Pros

I like the ability to create multi-touch email campaigns with logic options depending on the response and scheduling my replies to be effective. Also, the Salesforce integration makes it very easy to target a group to market to and easily pull in their contact fields.

Cons

So far, I have no complaints. As I mentioned in the Pros category, this software has been very helpful in our efforts to communicate with our customers for feature releases, training scheduling and more!

Game changing CRM tool

Ebsta has saved me and my team hours of logging sales data from gmail. The most valuable tool has been the email attribution, contact lookup, and adding call notes + opportunity data right into the chrome extension. Our salesforce records are better than ever.

Pros

Easy to use and set up. Customize input fields per your needs. Sits right into gmail and Chrome. Attribution to records in Salesforce. Update calls and create tasks easily in Chrome.

Cons

There are still a few bugs but overall, the core features work great and they are the most valuable.