All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Verenia CPQ Reviews

Pros

It is so user friendly and helps enter production orders accurately and with ease. I would recommend this product to all in the manufacturing industry.

Anthony T.

Eric Y.

Read the full review
The only con's were minor bug fixes, pricing adjustments but these were attended to very quickly by Verenia. The tech support was great and I was very happy with the product.

Randle M.

Read the full review

Cons

Qty box is in a bad spot, I always forget to enter QTY.

Elizabeth G.

Nathan F.

Read the full review
The change log functionality is very poor. Getting a response from a quote request for changes from Verenia can take MONTHS.

Jessie B.

4.7

Great end user interface

Excellent

Pros

This software allows for a seamless and direct quoting platform and configuration for the end user. This saves time, money, and also provides a polished and professional output. It also allows for built in forecasting and follow up.

Cons

Nothing other than a little education to make sure configuration is accurate. All the tools are built-in

Hi Brian - Thanks for the great review! Our commitment to customer satisfaction is our #1 priority!

Excellent Software!

I enjoy using the software, it boosts my productivity and is fun to use!

Pros

The interface is very user friendly and allows me to quickly and accurately enter our product information.

Cons

The accuracy of the program necessitates extra mouse clicks.

First time round

I was not a direct creator of our software platform but it is pretty easy to use. Verenia's contacts are very helpful and easy to work with. However, I am not sure we were prepared big picture and got tripped up a bit along the way.

Pros

There are a lot of options on how to create your platform.

Cons

You really need to have a clear view in mind before you get started to be sure the overall flow works long term.

Verenia CPQ is the Configuration and operation software.

In Verenia CPQ we have different functionalities like product configurator, pricing engine, quoting system, proposal management, and contract & order entry/order negotiations. As we have a product configurator in Verenia CPQ so we can create bundle offers and discounts and also, we can adjust the price according to customers, rules, and situations. In this, we can save proposal templates and have a pre-templates proposal and we can send it to any company in one click. We can control any type of contract with the help of this CPQ.

Pros

I like this software for its stability and work function and this software awesome for company data analysis. I can completely organize the dynamic rate details and company budgets. I am very happy to use this software because I can adjust my company discounts and control prices according to my requirements. Verenia CPQ product functionality is very easy to use and less complex so that anyone can use it perfectly.

Cons

The speed of the system is slow it needs a high internet speed connection otherwise I can't find any serious problem while working with Verenia CPQ.

Verenia CPQ - AMAZING if you find yourself spending time creating items, BOMs, Routers in NetSuite

We have had a wonderful experience with Verenia and their staff. Everyone is very helpful and knowledgeable. I could not imagine using NetSuite without our Verenia add-in.

Pros

The Verenia CPQ has saved us a full time employee workload by creating new items for us in NetSuite using standardized item names, descriptions, pricing, BOM, Router, etc. It's helped streamline the quoting process by making it simple enough for anyone to create our quotes, allows us to get quotes back to our customers very quickly and is a completely customizable tool.

Cons

We have a small staff and need less than their 5 license minimum but it's still worth the spend to us.

Once you've used it, you won't want to be without it

Overall I cant imagine going back to having to do my job without it!

Pros

I appreciate that it allows for me to streamline my quoting process and allows me to properly quote a product as a full assembly while also providing me with a unique part number that references the components involved, making production much easier as well.

Cons

It took a little bit of time and effort to really get everything set up in a cohesive and productive way, but customer support was a huge help in doing so and really made the process as painless as possible, even if tedious.

easy to customize

n/a

Pros

that you can add and change things back and forth , our industry adds and changes options to product or product itself all the time , it makes it easy to set it up and use right away.

Cons

there is one feature - once the orders is set up and we would like to change the set up in the header or change something that applies to all line items , you have to start a new order or adjust line items one by one, it would be nice if that was automated

Really helpfull

We like the CPQ because it helps a lot our sales rep to have a complete picture of the catalog when they are doing a sales order, also we incremented our sales by adding the addons functionality

Pros

It redesign the concept of creating sales orders in Netsuite, it gives the ability to our sales rep to see the complete catalog and to find the products that the customer is seeking

Cons

It's a little complicated to do the implementation and the administration if you want to do changes

Verenia Review

Verenia has been extremely accommodating. Always willing to help and problem solve.

Pros

The system is easy to use and navigate through. Integration to Sage500 was seamless.

Cons

Can't think of anything that comes to mind.

Verenia CPQ; great product

Great support from the Verenia staff through the evaluation, acquisition and implementation of the CPQ program. This program is a good value in every aspect.

Pros

Straight forward and easy to implement program that dovetails well with SalesForce

Cons

Interface capability with ERP systems would be attractive.

Great Sales & Customer Service Tool

Our team that works with Verenia CPQ has done a great job at communicating our needs and Verenia CPQ understands these needs and works very hard to provide a product and updates specific to our company. I look forward to the great things Verenia CPQ will provide in the future.

Pros

The best part of this software is that it helps our Customers understand our configured products so much better. Trying to explain a configuration over the phone or even in an email can be difficult to understand if you are not familiar with our products. With this software we can provide details and even images that clear up confusion and help our customers.

Cons

Not having an end user (public account). I like the fact that we can set up our customers so they can see their pricing, discounts, etc. We just have a lot of end users who are looking for a distributor to purchase from but they want the hands on to be able to go in and build their configuration. It would be great to see just a basic account that could do configurations and allow print outs of what was configured but not necessarily save all these configurations.

Four years in, still the best configurator I have used

We continue to expand our use of this software. It is flexible and customizable. With Verenia CPQ, if we can think it, we can do it. I have had the opportunity to program and use several configurators during my career, and this is hands down the best.

Pros

One of the best aspects of Verenia CPQ is its ease of use. We use it primarily for order entry, and when new salespeople join our workforce, they are able to pick it up quickly and aren't hindered by struggling to learn new software. Customer support is outstanding and always has been. In the 4+ years I've been using this software, there have been very few issues, and those few have been dealt with quickly and with excellent communication from Verenia.

Cons

I have yet to find anything that I dislike about the software. I would like to be able to group users in more specific and detailed ways than I can currently, but that in no way hurts business or slows us down.

Excellent product. Easy to use. No customer complaints.

I use this on a daily basis and highly recommend it due to it's ease of use and explanation of the pontoons and options.

Pros

As the sales manager for a Bennington pontoon dealership approx. 80% of our Bennington sales are custom ordered pontoons. This software is extremely easy for our sales staff and our customers to build their pontoons, send the build to my desk, and easy for me to price quotes. The customers as well as our sales staff really like the info icon on options that actually show what the option looks like.

Cons

As I stated our sales staff and customers really like the info icon that shows what the option looks like. I would like to see more of this as well as percentages of customers that select that feature. This would help add more value to the options.

EoS is coming on strong

EoS is getting bigger and better every day! Getting used to any new program can be a task in itself...but EoS does a good job of keeping it simple and easy to get accustomed to. The Tree Layout makes it all appear perfectly and their new layout for Maintenance really helps you navigate around through your products and areas of a product easily. The best part of using EoS is the fact it is a developing...

Cons

Pros

I love being able to see what we are building in EOS. The options are great and the ease of changing said options makes for a smooth product creation. I am excited for the option for our end users to get their hands on this. I like that we will be able to create purchase orders directly from the system. This will make it easier for smaller companies to submit their orders to us.

Cons

We have issues sometimes connecting to our CRM. That is currently being worked on.

Very Customizable Software with excellent support from the EosCPQ team

Our requirements are very demanding and complex. The Verenia Team has worked side by side with us to meet the challenges and produce an excellent Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) and Lead, Sales Order, Parts Order, Warranty, Registration, Serial Tracking System! Along with this, the tools are available to create programs and reports with elaborate calculations. The Verenia Team has helped us create all...

NetSuite CPQ

It's been a good experience so far.

Pros

After implementation, it has been fairly simple to maintain and manage

Cons

The interface can be improved to a more modern look.

Thanks for the review Chet. Our NetSuite product is made to look 100% like the Netsuite interface because it's built natively inside NetSuite, being the only Native CPQ for Netsuite. Our agnostic product Atlas works with any ERP company and has a reimagined and modern UX.

Easy to use for Non-Software Engineers

Pros

It is simple to set up basic UI's and manage long tree structures. The rule based structure is easy to learn and manipulate.

Cons

1. The change log functionality is very poor. 2. Getting a response from a quote request for changes from Verenia can take MONTHS. 3. There is no way to check spelling in your rules, so if there is a typo that references back to nothing built into the UI, it can be a very time-consuming effort to determine why the rule isn't firing appropriately.

Very user friendly...

Accurate information and builds. We used to use an Excel Document for configuring products...

Pros

We manufacture custom light bars and other vehicle related products. The configurator makes it easy to build products for customers and give them a visual of what the bar looks like. It also automatically calculates their discount which is a nice feature.

Cons

Being able to cut and paste to duplicate the build for a different company. Many of our configurations are common across multiple agencies...

Great software, incredible company!

I was the project manager that lead the implementation of EosCPQ for my company. We had a very aggressive timeline for implementing a new CPQ with a new CRM. I can't say enough good things about the Verenia team and their effort. Without their help we would not have been able to hit our deadline and deliver a significantly better quoting experience for our sales team. The software is really good....

Cons

EoS was made for daily use

Being able to configure one off products for customers within minutes, as well as having those designs saved and ready for a later date, is priceless.

Pros

The simplicity of the program itself, is what makes me like it the most.

Cons

Sometimes, when things have been added recently, it can be a little buggy or slow to compute your selections. This issue seems to work itself out over time though.

Thanks for your feedback Josh. We appreciate you as a customer and your business!

Can you Point & Click?

This software allows even non-technical individuals to build parts and therefore quote as long as they can understand the choices. The ability for visual aids on the screen and limiting choices are critical in assiting with the quoting process of complex/custom parts.

Pros

So easy to use, even with complex parts and many options for a custom manufacturing environment.

Cons

Would like a few more free-flow/notes fields that can transfer over to quotes in NetSuite.

Great!

They are quick to respond and easy to work with. We have a lot of information for our product and have made it very manageable for us.

Pros

It is easy to use. We have constant changes and it is quick to update!

Cons

Sometimes slow but we have a log of information to our product

Great Product

We use the software for our configured products to layout the design before carrying over to manufacturing.

Pros

Ease of use with graphical illustrations of configured products.

Cons

Pictures sometimes don't carry over to PDF

Freedman Configurator Review

Pros

It's fast. It does not hang like some software I've used in the past.

Cons

I can't think of anything at the moment.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.