Verenia CPQ Logo

Verenia CPQ

Product configurator, Ecommerce, and sales enablement

Verenia CPQ Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend8.71/10

See full reviews by rating

We have had a wonderful experience with Verenia and their staff. Everyone is very helpful and knowledgeable.
With Verenia CPQ, if we can think it, we can do it. I have had the opportunity to program and use several configurators during my career, and this is hands down the best.
Great support from the Verenia staff through the evaluation, acquisition and implementation of the CPQ program. This program is a good value in every aspect.
The change log functionality is very poor. Getting a response from a quote request for changes from Verenia can take MONTHS.
Plan for extra development if your demands are very complex. What business problems are you solving.
I would like to be able to group users in more specific and detailed ways than I can currently, but that in no way hurts business or slows us down.

Verenia CPQ users...

Salesforce Sales Cloud-logocaret
listing-logo

Salesforce Sales Cloud

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise-logocaret
listing-logo

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

How would you rate Verenia CPQ?

User friendly for all employees

as a new employee, I love the fact it is very easy to use. I was able to login and immediately use with some training. It has allowed me to learn as i go. It's straight forward and simple. I can complete a job in 1/2 the time it would take me to search for all the information, instead it's just a click away. we can also customize this program as our options increase for our clients. Our company is...

A Rock Solid Foundation

EOS CPQ was exactly what our company needed to begin building our custom configurator that is now known as one of the very best in the business. EOS CPQ is a solution in and of itself, but our requirements involved quite a bit of customization. The combination of the product, and the amazing Verenia team that supports it, put our company in a position where we were only limited by our own imaginations. As a Developer/Programmer, I love that it gave me a solid foundation, but didn't lock me in a box. EOS CPQ has a little bit of a learning curve at first. After that, someone with just basic computer skills can use it to build a great system, and someone who understand code can really take it to the next level. It's the best of both worlds.

Cons

Eos takes control of the endless possibilities

EoS is such an intuitive program. In working with configurations there are just so many options that it can become rather daunting. This program takes you from the beginning to the end seamlessly. Saving time and energy along the way. The thing I like best about this program is how easy it is to understand. I can talk someone who has almost no computer skills through this program with complete ease. Which makes us look great and leaves the customer with a sense of accomplishment and confidence that things were done the right way, the first time.

Cons

Jammi - We've very happy to have you as a customer. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever feel that you have less than a perfect experience with us.

Quote Custom products with ease

Pros

Allows ease and efficiency in quoting customized products.

Cons

Would like freeflow text fields to carry into quotes.

First time round

I was not a direct creator of our software platform but it is pretty easy to use. Verenia's contacts are very helpful and easy to work with. However, I am not sure we were prepared big picture and got tripped up a bit along the way.

Pros

There are a lot of options on how to create your platform.

Cons

You really need to have a clear view in mind before you get started to be sure the overall flow works long term.

Still Evaluating ...

Still evaluating. Hopefully the technical team can figure out how to reduce processing time to make the product more usable.

Pros

The product does complement native NetSuite functionality

Cons

Speed of filtering has been a challenge for our organization. Finding and selecting the correct item can take a while when you have a lot of attributes.

Not bad for a newbie :)

It was interesting for me because I was a fresh set of eyes to the new configurator as well. From the week experience I had with the original one, I can say that this is far more streamlined and more user friendly. I particularly like the prompts on the sidebar when parts don't match up, as well as not having to return back to the header should you need to select a different type of seat. It runs faster, DocLinking is no longer the nightmare it once was. All of the minor stuff that was part-specific was addressed by Vic and Jordan quickly. I think the team needed to do more testing/training for a smoother launch.

Cons

This software solution made growth feel welcome, not daunting.

The whole process from start to finish took very little time and energy. The end result saved us hours of tedious, unpleasant calculations and left us with something that we do actually enjoy using. We were able to customize everything about the product to suit our company's culture and objectives. Our customers are happy because they're receiving faster more accurate information, even from new hires. Vic was pleasure to work with, he just gets it. We can't wait for next project. The hardest part really will be deciding what to tackle next.

Cons

A configurator that has been developed by people that know what configurators should do.

The EosCloudStore configurator is an outstanding product. It has been fun to learn and apply to our business. The support from Verenia is first rate. The few (very few) issues that have come up during our conversion process have been resolved quickly and accurately. Questions are answered in the same way. This feels like a configurator that has been developed by people that know what configurators should do - with a bottom to top approach to configuration that allows you to accomplish anything you want in the simplest way possible.

Configuration Review

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and how it does a lot of work for a sale for me.

Cons

The Main con of the configurator is how long it takes to configure and it is inconvenient.

The Solution to our Problem

With minimal training for its use, I can knock out a quote in just a couple minutes. There is a visual layout of the product I've configured which reduces the opportunity for errors. Previously, we used Live PDF files with drop downs to make selections. This was tedious and time consuming and quite often, our customers would select an option that they didn't want. Not anymore! Cons??? none. but I'll like it even more when its fully functional from my Android phone....

Cons

Takes all the quoting headaches away!

This program was designed specific to our needs to help provide quotes to our customers in a timely manner. This product has saved us so much time and effort and truly increased our efficiency and productivity. A quote that used to once take 10 minutes to put together is now done with the push of a button. I cannot recommend Verenia's products enough. Verenia really knows how to deliver an excellent product and great customer service and responsiveness to bat.

Excellent - exceeding expectations

It was a lot of work getting product up and running where we needed it to be (in working seamlessly with our ERP system), but have now found that the possibilities are vast and anything we want we can make that happen. This is the next step for us as a manufacturer and will vastly improve the way we do things. Now that we have Eos working we just carry on from there in making the product do what we would like it to do.

Cons

I really enjoyed working with the new configurator software used by my employer.

Overall I was very pleased with the software that was just updated at Freedman Seating. It was easy to navigate, user friendly and very efficient. This software made order entry much faster than before. The only con's were minor bug fixes, pricing adjustments but these were attended to very quickly by Verenia. The tech support was great and I was very happy with the product.

Bennington Marine Design Center Interface

We were in a mad rush to set the system up and had we had more time, I think we could have made it better. However, in the last 6 months, improvements have improved everything 10 fold. Customer service has been AMAZING. We are a tough company to work with and have a lot of demands, but the system has proven to be flexible enough to meet our needs.

Satisfied customer

Pros

We like the functionality of our configurator and that it does not break on a regular basis.

Cons

Price. Implementation took a bit longer that we expected.

Good Experience that WIll Get Better

I've used this software for over a month and I find it extremely user friendly. The interface is easy and the response is fast. Like any launch, there wer a few hiccups here and there but they were resolved right away. I look forward to being a part of the growth of this software.

User Friendly

Pricing, options, and information needed is available in just a click of a button. Saves time when quoting product to our customers, as we can customize it based on our customer's needs. It reduces pricing errors and allows us to respond back to customers quickly and efficiently.

Great Experiance

This product is by far the easiest Configurator that I have worked with. With almost no instruction you can easily go in and get right to work. This program is a great addition to our software. I look forward to using your product for many years to come!

Cons

needed a few tweaks but it's an ongoing project

Pro's are Vic and Jordan are here to help. We've got kind of a complicated business here with so many options and special situations. Any bus will get worked out. also, I want to give overall 4 stars but it won't let me.

EosCPQ App

I have only PROS for this APP. Makes working a lot easier since i can type in a part number and find the cost instantly! The EosCPQ also has the parts descriptions in detail which is very helpful for new employees as myself.

A Great Time Saver!

In a work environment where pricing accuracy is important this tool has helped me to be both accurate and consist with my pricing to our customers. It has removed the possibility of errors and mis-quotes. I LOVE IT! A++

Cons

It is a much more effecient way to do orders

It was not a tough transition from the old software, most of the issues suffered were in the set up. Adding more user warnings would be a helpful improvement. I am pretty satisfied so far with this software.

Cons

Great software and customer service

The Verenia team was very responsive to questions and concerns, helping the implementation process to go smoothly. The software itself is straightforward, and easy to personalize.

New Configurator

This software is great. It is so user friendly and helps enter production orders accurately and with ease. I would recommend this product to all in the manufacturing industry.