Verenia CPQ Reviews

4.67/5 (46 reviews)

Pros
    Cons
      recommended this to a friend or a colleague
      Chris Corwith

The Solution to our Problem

Reviewed 2015-10-19

With minimal training for its use, I can knock out a quote in just a couple minutes. There is a visual layout of the product I've configured which reduces the opportunity for errors. Previously, we used Live PDF files with drop downs to make selections. This was tedious and time consuming and quite often, our customers would select an option that they didn't want. Not anymore! Cons??? none. but I'll like it even more when its fully functional from my Android phone....

Dave Hill

It is a good start and with time should be quite useful.

Reviewed 2015-12-03

There are still some bugs to be worked out. One feature that can be improved is that when you enter a fabric set # or part #, if you don't have it exactly right, it doesn't offer any choices. For example, I wanted to enter the floor tiles into an order so I typed "47726" and nothing came up. I had to type "47726-1N" to get it. It is the same thing with other part numbers where there are various suffixes. If you type in the parent #, none of the possibilities are shown. Also, I noticed when you copy a Configurator #, it keeps the original entry date and doesn't allow you to change it. That NEEDS to be changed. When you doclink orders, you still need to enter the dates manually. It would be nice if there was a calendar to click on to choose the ship date. When you are reviewing the lines on the Configurator #, it would be helpful if it showed whichever line you did last to help keep track of where you are, especially when there are a lot of lines.

Jessica Mendoza

Takes all the quoting headaches away!

Reviewed 2015-04-29

This program was designed specific to our needs to help provide quotes to our customers in a timely manner. This product has saved us so much time and effort and truly increased our efficiency and productivity. A quote that used to once take 10 minutes to put together is now done with the push of a button. I cannot recommend Verenia's products enough. Verenia really knows how to deliver an excellent product and great customer service and responsiveness to bat.

Scott Wallace

Excellent - exceeding expectations

Reviewed 2015-04-28

It was a lot of work getting product up and running where we needed it to be (in working seamlessly with our ERP system), but have now found that the possibilities are vast and anything we want we can make that happen. This is the next step for us as a manufacturer and will vastly improve the way we do things. Now that we have Eos working we just carry on from there in making the product do what we would like it to do.

Randle McClure

I really enjoyed working with the new configurator software used by my employer.

Reviewed 2015-12-08

Overall I was very pleased with the software that was just updated at Freedman Seating. It was easy to navigate, user friendly and very efficient. This software made order entry much faster than before. The only con's were minor bug fixes, pricing adjustments but these were attended to very quickly by Verenia. The tech support was great and I was very happy with the product.

Melissa DeFrancesco

Bennington Marine Design Center Interface

Reviewed 2016-02-08

We were in a mad rush to set the system up and had we had more time, I think we could have made it better. However, in the last 6 months, improvements have improved everything 10 fold. Customer service has been AMAZING. We are a tough company to work with and have a lot of demands, but the system has proven to be flexible enough to meet our needs.

Anthony Lee

Good Experience that WIll Get Better

Reviewed 2015-12-03

I've used this software for over a month and I find it extremely user friendly. The interface is easy and the response is fast. Like any launch, there wer a few hiccups here and there but they were resolved right away. I look forward to being a part of the growth of this software.

Elizabeth Herrera

User Friendly

Reviewed 2015-12-04

Pricing, options, and information needed is available in just a click of a button. Saves time when quoting product to our customers, as we can customize it based on our customer's needs. It reduces pricing errors and allows us to respond back to customers quickly and efficiently.

Melanie Holland

Great Experiance

Reviewed 2015-10-19

This product is by far the easiest Configurator that I have worked with. With almost no instruction you can easily go in and get right to work. This program is a great addition to our software. I look forward to using your product for many years to come!

anna kurzawa

I believ there could be some improvements made in overall layout of the software.

Reviewed 2015-12-03

Pros: easier to docklink, easier to search order, its faster. Cons: some options are placed out of order ex. qty box , auto fill is inconsistent (ex. date in main tab shows the calendar, date in docklink finction does not you have to eneter thing manually) searching parts option is helpfull but you have to search exact number it does not show the closest parts to the number entered. General: I believe the software was relesed live too early (not enough testing done) Product itslef is great however for the everyday necesity in our industry I think there is space for improvement after we will work out all the errors.

Matt Jobst

needed a few tweaks but it's an ongoing project

Reviewed 2015-12-08

Pro's are Vic and Jordan are here to help. We've got kind of a complicated business here with so many options and special situations. Any bus will get worked out. also, I want to give overall 4 stars but it won't let me.

Terence Gogins

My experience so far has been great.

Reviewed 2015-12-03

It took a few days to learn where all of the various tabs were located but as soon as I learned, entering information was quite easy. There are still a few matters to clean up but that is being done internally. Overall, I'm very pleased.

Erick Padilla

EosCPQ App

Reviewed 2015-12-08

I have only PROS for this APP. Makes working a lot easier since i can type in a part number and find the cost instantly! The EosCPQ also has the parts descriptions in detail which is very helpful for new employees as myself.

Alex Griffin

A Great Time Saver!

Reviewed 2015-06-16

In a work environment where pricing accuracy is important this tool has helped me to be both accurate and consist with my pricing to our customers. It has removed the possibility of errors and mis-quotes. I LOVE IT! A++

Ethan Cohen

It is a much more effecient way to do orders

Reviewed 2015-12-03

It was not a tough transition from the old software, most of the issues suffered were in the set up. Adding more user warnings would be a helpful improvement. I am pretty satisfied so far with this software.

Taylor Dunaway

Great software and customer service

Reviewed 2016-01-05

The Verenia team was very responsive to questions and concerns, helping the implementation process to go smoothly. The software itself is straightforward, and easy to personalize.

Anthony Taylor

New Configurator

Reviewed 2015-12-03

This software is great. It is so user friendly and helps enter production orders accurately and with ease. I would recommend this product to all in the manufacturing industry.

Elizabeth Garcia

Horrible, it wasn't ready to go live at all.

Reviewed 2015-12-03

Pros: Doesn't freeze Doesn't time out IT is responsive When the glitches are all done and fixed this looks like it will be alot better. Cons: Prices are off Part numbers are missing Too many tabs Extra unecessary step we need to take to get certain thing uploaded properly Example ( Quotes need to go back to header and come back to quote to get the total, to doc link you have click wait a few time and etc. etc. etc.). Qty box is in a bad spot, I always forget to enter QTY.

Craig Freedman

Not even close

Reviewed 2016-01-13

We have had various CPQ systems over the years and we are here to stay. Easy to use. Developers are brilliant and the best customer service.

Patsy Dominguez

Easy to use while entering orders

Reviewed 2015-12-03

It's fast and easy to enter orders. There is some glitches but it's small changes that get taken care of fast..

Maxwell Woosley

Very easy to use

Reviewed 2016-01-08

I love everything about the software. Only one con, not easy to search through open quotes.