Everstage Logo

Make sales commissions your strongest revenue lever

Everstage Reviews

Suggested alternatives

performio
captivateiq
sales-cookie

It gives me perfect idea to reach a certain mile stone in Sales and even It helps me in knowing how much revenue I have to generate to earn a certain product. It is very easy to use and integrate.
It is pretty good, easier to use, amazing response and help from support team. I would recommend all to use Everstage.
The best thing I like about this software it has a very friendly user dashboard and its very easy to calculate the revenues and we can work on this which is pending opportunities that we have missed.
There is no particular thing that I dislike about the platform.
I don't have to use spreadsheets anymore, which was a pain in my previous organization.
The fact that i hat to wait till the end of the month to know how much i've made was frustrating with my previous commission software.

MM

Manohar M.

E-Learning, 501-1,000 employees

Best of the best Commission tracker

best like it using everyday

Pros

I have been using the application from last 5-6 months using ever stage it is easy to track My commission earned on monthly basis along with that in dash board you can track the leaderboard among your team which position your ranking and it show's the opportunities closed and opportunities pending to be wo.one of the best tracker to check achievement and to track your leaderboard

Cons

least likely is loading some time it takes time to login buffering , should work on it.

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

"Everstage is the best platform for effectively managing incentives."

It improves your performance by making you more precise and effective. It's simple to use and navigate, allowing you to get things done quickly. You can also better manage your PLP and plan your work, making the entire organization operate more effectively. This software allows you to manage rewards and track refunds.

Pros

Everstage clarified how we track rewards in order to better understand them. This allows us to better plan our work and achieve our objectives. Everstage is especially useful for sales teams because it allows them to keep track of revenue, which is typically difficult.

Cons

I have had no issues with the product. It looks great and is simple to use, making it simple to find what I'm looking for. I have no trouble keeping track of my tasks. However, adding more features to improve it may be worth considering. If I come up with any suggestions for improvement, I'll be sure to share them with you.

AK

Ajay K.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Average Product

My experience is average

Pros

You can get the details about the incentives.

Cons

It is not user friendly. It does not provide real time data. It takes 2 days to show the dats.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Go to product to track my performance and commission.

Integration with sales force cloud is the best thing. It keeps track of my sales in the real time and keeps me update regarding the same.

Pros

The way it keeps track of my sales performance. Without dependent on other i can track my sales and commission in a easy way.

Cons

it is very easy to use. i don't find any that which needs to be added. But use of AI in Customer support will be best to have in future.

Everstage advantages

Pros

Everstage is one of the effective tools which helps us to understand our day-to-day prospecting and gives us a wider picture of the business.Also, it helps us simplify the number of orders those are tagged under dedicated individuals and dedicated teams.On the whole, it helps us to understand the variable pay that an individual is making.

Calculate your payout through Everstage

The overall experience is wonderful and I suggest all the organization to start implementing in their own organization.

Pros

Best part about everstage is we can calculate our incentives easily in realtime.

Cons

Nothing to be mentioned as a big mistake or something as I disliked.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Great tool for commissions calculation

Pros

I like the process of how my data regarding my commissions were available at single click. There are times when I don't even have to go to Everstage dashboard, I can simply send a slack message and get my data messaged to me.

Cons

There is no cons as of now. Its a great product

E-Learning, 10,001+ employees

It is very user friendly and amazing

The thing which I like about it the most it helps me to keep the incentive on track and my performance too

Pros

Cons

I don’t have any but if I’m future I will surely get back

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Great Software!

Every stage is basically used to automate sales incentives and compensation for companies. This helps in reducing a lot of manual efforts within the team. Thus helping us to use the resources of the company for scaling.

Pros

The smooth interface and the ease of use with exceptional customer service are noticed about Everstage. It is also great that we donot need much manual efforts when it comes to coding. It is a great idea and makes sales commissions and incentives easy to handle.

Cons

There is nothing as of now that I don't like about the product. But I am sure Everstage will bring in much more value-adding features in the future. Thank you :)

SI

Suhail I.

Education Management, 5,001-10,000 employees

is a GOOD products

it is good

Pros

essay to calculate and get tings done without any hustle

Cons

it could have been more integrated with 3cx

JF

Joy F.

Education Management, 5,001-10,000 employees

Everstage - An effective system of Commision tracking and Management

Real time commision calculation, keeping a track of monthly commision payouts, strategizing sales, estimating potential payouts has been made easier.

Pros

The real time incentive calculation and management is one of the best features that I like about Everstage. Since it is synced with Salesforce Sales cloud CRM, the sales data, run rate and revenue targets are synced on a real time basis without any actual work making commision calculation a hassle-free process. Sales professionals have the chance to plan and strategize their sales tactics accordingly by the use of metrics provided by everstage to enure that they will end up earning the most incentives within the provided time limit.The proper documentation of payouts of every month helps the user keep a track of the payouts they received every month without them having to documents it separately.

Cons

There are no features that I dislike about everstage as the user experience has been smooth and amicable till now since my last 6 months of usage

MR

Mohan R.

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

Everstage!! One platform for all calculations/commissions.

Visualization of the data is something am a big fan of , simple and understood at a glance . Everstage has helped me to understand the current , build the pipeline and plan the number i will exit in in the end of the month.

Pros

Everstage has made lives easy by user friendly tool . Tracking each sale, Building pipeline and planning the numbers has become much easier and good bye for other sheets and labor work. But with Everstage receiving the info at hand , automatic from Salesforce and with real time info has made things easy and saves a lot of time. Gamification with Ranking system motivates each one to do better than other

Cons

Nothing as much, its just amazing. Everstage helped a lot to replace our existing Google sheets . For a person like me who cant remember the formulas , making sheets and updating everything in real time , and loosing data if not done every time was a really tough task, But Everstage has been a boon now.

RA

Ravi A.

Capital Markets, 201-500 employees

Easy for deployment

Superb

Pros

intelligent sales commission experience for hypergrowth companies.Incentives CalculationsInformative Data VisualizationPerformance ManagementUser Friendly Dashboards

Cons

Little bit slow and sometime real time update issue ..likewise superb deployment

SK

Sneha K.

E-Learning, 10,001+ employees

The best is always Everstage when it comes to Commission and Sales performance management

Everstage has been solving the major problem that we face being such a larger scaled Organization, that is managing sales revenue and insights of the same, sales person and manager wise distribution of the revenue contributions.

Pros

The UI is super intuitive and not only easy to use also is full of key insights to my performance parameters helping me and my team to achieve what is needed in realtime.

Cons

Nothing such. It has been always a positive and whole some experience on everstage.

Ananth R.

E-Learning, 10,001+ employees

Calculating incentive and tracking performance

EverStage offers a range of advantages that simplify event management, enhance attendee experiences, provide valuable insights, and deliver a seamless and efficient event execution process.

Pros

EverStage offers a centralized platform that simplifies event management task-All-in-One Solution-User-Friendly Interface-Advanced Analytics and Insights

Cons

friendly interface and comprehensive features that streamline event management. The platform's interactive tools and customization options enhance attendee engagement and provide a personalized event experience. With robust analytics, users gain valuable insights for data-driven decision-making. EverStage's technical reliability and responsive customer support further contribute to its positive reputation among users.

AN

Akshay N.

Best Incentive tool ever! For sure

We did not use a platform before Everstage; instead, we manually audited incentives, which frequently led to errors and prevented employees from getting the rewards they were entitled to. We therefore made the decision to search for a platform that could assist us in streamlining and making our incentive structure more transparent.

Pros

We've integrated Everstage with Salesforce so that we can show information about team performance as well as member rankings. This motivates our staff and encourages friendly competition among the team members. Everstage also provides greater transparency regarding incentives and simplifies the division of rewards. It helps managers assess the output of their employees, which facilitates decision-making. Utilizing Everstage is easier than using other platforms because it can be connected to many of them.

Cons

there isn't anything missing, it's the best

AN

Abhishek N.

The Best Commission Calculative Tool

Pros

The best part of this tool is it help calculate the Incentives every month based on the achieved target, This automation tool helps me to get an every-month commission statement that is more transparent in terms of the calculation of commission. It helps to remove the complexity of the calculation of incentives, Very userfriendly

Cons

It Would have been more detailed in terms of product cost visibility in the calculation of the incentive, Apart from that it's a very good tool to calculate the commission and also to generate a report as well, the Best automation tool which I came across.

MH

Muzzammil H.

A Mirror for sales professionals

It gives the clear picture with current status to show us that at what position we are where we should be. It works as a personal assistance which keep every record and give information whenever it required

Pros

It shows the current scenario at what position you are with your efforts. How soon do you need the result to reach your goal. Without investing much time, within a second, it shows the mirror which motivates the professionals to be the best

Cons

Its works a little slowly. It takes a long time to load. It does not show the brakes of incentives with bonuses. There is no notification system to get updates after every sale

NA

Nivas A.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Best Incentive calculating Software

Very good experience in terms of daily usage for the last year of usage.

Pros

The product is very easy to use than the previous product which was used to calculate incentives. The best feature is like calculating commission per sale, incentive management reporting, and percentage of commission statement. Easy to integrate with our CRM also.

Cons

As far as I used all the features are very good nothing much to dislike. but the team can improve the user interface. ease of use & integration with other apps is good.

SB

Shahinul B.

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

Amazing tool to track the performance

Smooth and easy,helped me to improve my performance and also helped me to keep my track record day to day. I am very happy with this product.

Pros

Easy to use and know about my performance from the day, i can know how much i have to achieve and how can i improve my performance.

Cons

I liked everything about everstage, there is nothing dislikely about the product.

RP

Rahul P.

E-Learning, 5,001-10,000 employees

Excellent Interface and Features of Everstage

It's user friendly to check performance linked incentives, forecasting the incentives and target the revenue number accordingly. No need to keep a note of past date, it's all available with a single click.

Pros

It helps to solve the complex Incentive process and shows all in one placeAwesome UIEasy to track & Use

Cons

No Features of Percentage-wise ReportSupport is slow

GS

Gokila S.

E-Learning, 10,001+ employees

Everstage review - the next face of ease tracking of your payout's

It is really good and I would really appreciate Everstage team for finding such a great user-friendly payout track

Pros

Everstage is really user friendly for tracking payout and incentives on monthly basis. It is really helpful to track your payout on time

Cons

Everstage login takes sometime so I would suggest to work on ease access

Bj

Basudev j.

E-Learning, 10,001+ employees

Review helping hand for better understanding

I can definitely say it was very great having everstage, as priority to solve everything. It a very easy to use thing to go ahead and do things to calculate and plan. It has made my work life to easy.

Pros

Everstage is very easy to use and calculate, better to understand by seeing my past performance along with all the order id tagged, also these features helps to estimate the various upcoming days which also helps to calculate my incentive.

Cons

nothing, this platform is best. Nothing as such i found till now

GS

Goru S.

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

Best tool to know your compensations

Totally satisfied with this tool, it will save your time. no need to calculate manually for your compensation and now everything can easily accessible.

Pros

Very well designed the tool and anyone can easily navigate their incentives and can track their individual performance. It will save your time and easily monitored your records.

Cons

Frankly speaking I started exploring this software and very well liked, nothing dislikes so far . may be they introduce new features soon to amaze us more.

sc

shouvik c.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Best to use in sales and business develoment

Pros

i would say the best is that its very handy to know how much you have performed and how much you have earned in terms of commision it bring a good motivation in terms of motivation to do a little extra and we can set goal how much we can earn

Cons

i would say its the ui only which is kind of complicated rest assured it does the job preety good but if possible it can be worked in terms of ease to access