ForceManager Reviews

ForceManager

The leading mobile CRM for field sales management

ForceManager

Review Summary

Pros

It is a clean, simple, and easy-to-use software. It has served me in the most efficient way when creating my advertising campaigns for my company, thanks to the system I have had a great reach.

Jacob K.

It keeps your company with a good reputation, the sales area is more enjoyable with each person, ForceManager is more than what we can ask for, with all its tools that are very complete.

Ethan G.

Christopher H.

Cons

We have done all the suggestions-and still have not gotten the sync to work. This has resulted in critical data lost.

Sharon G.

Christopher H.

4.4

One of the best CRM softwares =)

Pros

Forcemanager has been the best CRM software we have had in recent years, it has allowed us to provide the best sales facility with our customers and they have been 100% grateful for our process with them, we recommend it.

Cons

No complaint in this regard, has given me all the tools I have needed so far, the best CRM software in the market.

This is my main business app which looks after all eliments of my business day

To remind myself to sort out my commision payments.

Pros

The calender intergration with the accounts and business opportunities. This is very helpful also the fact that the fields are not restrictive so you can create your own search features in titles eg Q1 2018 this enables quick checks of what you have generated and due to the opportunities form you can monitor how close you are to success. The contact and the address details are a great help.

Cons

The biggest con is the address fields not having country style settings. In Spain the number of a property comes after the street, in the uk its the other way round. The search for property info is helpful but difficult as it requires postcode info for it to be accurate and then it can sometimes type up the wrong address by a road.

stated in December,

when teh mapping was working, it was helpful to plan a route for a sales rep. Though it is cumbersome because you can't select a group and assign an event ( so each of 15 accounts gets assigned a "Delivery" on Tuesday, for instance.

Pros

I like the geo location feature-but it's not working. The user interface is intuitive and it's relatively easy to learn how to use it. It's ease of use, ease of learning., user interface on mobile

Cons

Geolocation stopped working. There is a glitch that affected the geolocation on accounts that were already geolocated. Support tried to fix by geo-locating every account but now it's worse on both mobile and desktop. This is critically important feature. Syncing issues: We have also had issues with syncing. We have done all the suggestions-and still have not gotten the sync to work. This has resulted...

ForceManager is a perfect tool for Sales

Very fond of it!👍😊

Pros

It focus on what is important to a sales rep, especially external. It gives a transparency between external and Infernal sales that is very important. Everybody in the org has the total overview of sales activities. We have throughout the proces had a very good support from the FM team, both in Spain and UK.

Cons

I am messing a two way sync with Outlook, today it only syncs from FM to Outlook. If I could send meeting invitations from FM it would be ok, but this is not possible today.

Fast and efficient CRM interface.

Fast effective sales strategy. All accounts are visible.

Pros

It meets our company needs almost exactly. Our focus with clients has never been better. We know where they are and who they are and when to contact them. Our whole sales strategy has changed after implementing Force Manager.

Cons

It is a closed system, so changes have to go through the support team, this is ok bu there are a few elements that I would like to be in charge such as user rights. Would be nice to integrate into other online platforms such as mailchimp etc.

easy, neccesary and a big tool

Pros

Very easy and clear. It´s very necessary for our daily job. For the CEO and for our agents. The map is incredible.

Cons

Nothing. I think the post seller service is very fast for think in our possible necessary things for the future. iOS and Force Manager are matching perfectly.

If you need to go Mobile go Forcemanger

Pros

Great for teams on the go that have to rely on mobile first Apps instead of traditional software. This is a great solution to manage teams and for team players to improve their results.

Cons

Nothing to add here to be honest. The only thing that can be improved is to add more and more functionalities to this product

ForceManager is a good application. Their versatility will be very useful

As a group we believe that you need drastic changes to this App, since it needs the labor of certain experts to solve some errors that the software brings, in conclusion it is still in a beta state.

Pros

It has a great variety of details in favor, how its good interaction in the interface, and the high range of tools that this software has, make that the idea is a great sample of what this App will be, also without counting the good technical support.

Cons

It has some aspects that disgust how the fact that its design is very simple, bland and rustic, another thing is that in its range of tools there are some options that are somewhat unnecessary and a little useless within that range.

ForceManager tells details but with patience and dedication it will achieve success.

We think that on the one hand this App saves us a lot of time and money, but on the other we think that you need a series of things, many to tell the truth, so we advise many users and work teams not to get stuck, and use another App.

Pros

This software has a great variety of positive things, such as the fact that it has an easy-to-use interface and practices for any type of user, also that it is highly automated and that saves work and effort for any work team.

Cons

However, it houses a list of negative things emphasizing its simple, inconspicuous design, also its lack of performance and its excessive use of internal memory in any device, also its lack of a good technical service, safe and reliable.

Simple and effective CRM

A quick view to check the activity of each client

Pros

The inferface is easy to use and friendly. Even the mobile apps for iOS are well designed too

Cons

The cost of multiple users, even if we have different roles, we should pay as the most expensive role to all of use

Overall I'm Happy

Pros

The ability to check in at the location was great.

Cons

Still pretty glitchy. Duplicate scheduled visits, disappearing tasks.

An agile and easy to use application for field sales teams.

Increasing sales metrics (leads, prospects and conversions), enhancement of sales team and goals tracking.

Pros

Highly focused to field sales. Inbound marketing fashion discriminates field salesmen but not in the case of Force Manager that its an application for field sales created by field salesmen (nearly sure about this).

Cons

Worst feature is usability. Due to multi platform support from the manufacturer, user interface its far from excellence.

Good Software and Reliable

Pros

Works offline, Syncs simply across platforms and devices. Very few issues. Ties all users data together.

Cons

Slightly different views and actions available on Ipad/Iphone/Web versions, which is slightly confusing. Also be great to have prompts to remind that you haven't contacted someone in a set time frame.

We are just 2 sales rep but we use it very time we do visits to our customers.

Pros

We enjoy the CHECK IN feature and the CALENDAR schedules. I use a lot also the map with the filters.

Cons

I would like insert the customers that I want visit today and have an automatic itinerary . I would love connect it with Tradegecko so I can see also the sales of each customer.

it has been wonderful to keep my data on my custmoers

Data on customers. Being able to add objects. Geolocation.

Pros

Check-in ability helps me keep up with my weekly report for who i seen for the week. I love being able to see it under activities.

Cons

It's hard for me to see sales analytics because we sell through distribution. I work with several distributors and i mark each account by who sells to them.

Forcemanager powerful tool

Pros

after trying several CRM I'm very happy with FORCEMANAGER is an intuitive and easy-to-use tool, without a doubt a true sales reinforcement. also helps us optimize the time and collaboration of my team to be more efficient.

Cons

The truth is that I love this tool is quite intuitive, you do with it quickly. the technical service is absolute 10 very fast and very professional, they have clarified my doubts in a matter of minutes.

very good tool

Pros

intuitive and easy to use tool, to sell in an organized way, with autonomy and monitoring of your activity. very good for commercial use, it saves me time and useful to do a correct management of clients

Cons

great application to manage the use of my equipment at work, for now very happy with the trial version, a more than likely acquisition

Incredible features and tools for sales.

Pros

It has everything we can ask for from a CRM software, sales management, to be able to analyze the data and improve the performance of the company according to the clients, data storage and reminders to be on the watch at all times, even Forcemanager is Quite complemented in its mobile applications.

Cons

I have nothing that disgusts me, it is really a very intuitive software and it does most of the work, any change is in charge of the support team who is always there.

A relationship of hand with your customers.

Pros

I like that I can maintain a relationship with our customers, attract them and keep them in the best way, with ForceManager everything is easier, from managing personal data and knowing what they are looking for to managing an agenda.

Cons

I have no negative opinion of this software, I am very satisfied with each result.

Excellent Software

ForceManager is still a very basic application, you should add more options than other programs already bring, as this makes Nimble a program that leaves a lot to be desired.

Pros

The one that integrates other social networks and platforms, allows to enrich the information of some clients, these synchronizations are of great help because it does not require an extra work to achieve a good profile of the clients.

Cons

Despite working correctly with other applications, the fact that there is outdated information in these, ForceManager absorbs this information and is almost impossible to erase by its constant synchronization.

The best assistant software in its category

Pros

Forcemanager is an excellent software with its sales assistance features, easy to use, and designed for offices with several employees, as it stores data and documents. You see a real change when you start using.

Cons

There are tools that need improvement, little by little they have adapted to my needs. I do not have many complaints about Forcemanager has really been aware of all the needs that needed to be covered.

It makes travelling to my clients in each city easier and more effective with my time management.

Pros

Mobile app friendly. I am on the road all day, and working on the app makes my job that much easier.

Cons

I wish there was a way to put the addresses in for new contacts and it still tell you the distance. Right now, you have to be at their location to add the address this way.

This has been a good platform for staff to document & share details of sales visits with customers

Better tracking of sales person activity

Pros

The ability to track sales staff activities, and for them to upload customer documents & photos to share with other staff.

Cons

Lack of "notifications" when documents etc are added to a particular customer. It would be nice if you could set up an email notification when a sales person or support staff add documents to a particular client.

Hi Jessica, In order to receive notifications when documents or other items/activities are added to a particular account by someone, you need to flag the account with the flag icon found on the account's file. Please click here to see how you can flag an account: https://support.forcemanager.net/hc/en-gb/articles/223479268-How-to-flag-an-element-and-what-does-it-imply-

Clean marketing

Thanks to ForceManager, we can determine the effectiveness and the conversion rate of the promotional campaigns that we designed for our company in real time, which I think is the most complete function of ForceManager.

Pros

Cons

I do not have many complaints to give the system because it has helped me efficiently and has distributed my marketing so that my company has had a great momentum.

It was good when it didn't crash

Overall I chose not to continue to purchase the application, because of my frustration...

Pros

When it worked, the application was pretty easy to navigate and the service reps were very responsive...

Cons

The application would crash and sometimes give me an error message when I would try to login, and I used the same username and password to log in every time…