Gong.io Reviews - Page 4

Gong.io is a game changer

I am so glad our business made the upgrade to Gong.io. It's been a much smoother process and I listen to calls much more often as the experience is much improved from our previous software.

Pros

Gong.io really has been such an improved experience over other similar softwares. The app is HUGE for me. I listen to calls on my drive to work on the app and like that I can add notes right there on the call recording. I also love how easy it breaks down my call into sections and analyzes the content.

Cons

I really haven't experienced any issues up to this point.

Intuitive and thoughtful

Saves a lot of time in having to search through SFDC and recordings etc. The transcript and AI also allows me to dip in and get a feel for what my remote team are doing. Listening to call recordings used to be a real pain, mainly due to all the work trying to find them, and make notes, share with team etc. I think the data collection is also very powerful.

Pros

I no longer have to search through SFDC to find relevant records and then search through recordings to find them. I also love the transcript, and tracking the movement of the accounts through the pipeline. The AI for sales coaching too is great.

Cons

Honestly, nothing I can think of that impacts my usage of the platform. Everything is pretty intuitive. There isn't really a workflow, that could be useful.

Great insights

It's a great tool to have to be able to analyze calls; listening back to QA or even to catch up on what's going on.

Pros

The user interface is pleasing and easy to understand/navigate. The search abilities are pretty good too.

Cons

The filters could use some work. There are certain limitations, such as not being able to filter out a specific number from the searches. Transcripts are good, but there are times you have to listen back to the call as it didn't pick up enough words to make sense and transcript it correctly.

IC feedback

Pros

Having calls recorded for my own purposes of training, notes, points of interest is great but being able to share back calls with customers on what pieces of the tool they enjoyed is so helpful. I also started using the Salesforce integration to tie back to my pipeline which has helped with my manager's proactive assistance.

Cons

I wish there was a way on the call to leave internal remarks or star the time to easily find a place marker in the call I want to come back to.

Great tool to drive sales team effectiveness

Pros

Easy to use. Great for training new and tenured reps. Provides market insight for non-sales reps that we find very valuable. Has been instrumental in enabling us to continually optimize our messaging while at the same time ensure standardization across all reps. Daily triggered emails are strong.

Cons

You get out of it what you put into it. Simply buying and setting up gong will not deliver ROI. Would also like to see more Hubspot integrations - typically trails SFDC on their release schedule.

Gong helps me focus on calls

I love using gong. I love going back to look at a conversation to learn from it, but those recordings and transcripts free up my attention so I don't have to hand take notes live on a call. I may still jot a thing down here or there, and if its something

Pros

The ability to look at a call transcript later allows me to really focus on listening to the conversation at hand instead of having to take notes at the same time.

Cons

I used to not really like the navigation and search functionality, but improvements have been made there.

Great Sales Learning Tool

I have never used Gong in previous roles but as I was learning and ramping, it was a great tool to help get me going and once I was in the role, it was a great tool for reflecting and continuous learning.

Pros

The statistics tools that listen to your calls and score you in various different sales aspects. You're able to get a good idea of your call as well as rate your performance against your organization and see how top performers are achieving results.

Cons

The navigability of finding previous calls from certain accounts or sales reps.

Gong

I love Gong it is part of my core tech stack. I am constantly impressed by the Gong Team and CSMs who are extremely knowledgeable.

Pros

I can quickly catch up on any opportunity through Gong. Instead of having to rely on my gut Gong helps me take conversations and provide actual data around how to coach and improve my team. I can quickly test messaging and track how it is being delivered and received.

Cons

We leverage conference rooms to host our zoom demo's. I wish I could associate a reps zoom to permanently mark them as the host.

Really improves my sales productivity!

Pros

auto -records web meetings with customers very easy to review key parts of calls easy to share part or all with customers tracks who said what feedback on interaction with customer (time spent talking vs listening) easy to share calls with colleagues so they can be briefed ahead of future meetings

Cons

at first, I felt like big brother was watching, ie management listening in on what I am doing and everyone on the team was able to listen to my calls... I soon became a convert though

Love how it follows the customer journey!

Pros

Both our sales and success teams use Gong and its really helpful to follow the customer journey right within gong - calls and emails - when we're passing a relationship from one team to the next. We can review previous interactions and pick up right where the sales team left off

Cons

Sometimes it can be hard to search terms in the transcript because it misunderstands. Most of the time its just fine but it can be an issue on some calls.

Great Product - Helps me improve at my craft

Great for improving my speaking and selling skills by showing me important metrics on my speaking style (especially filler words). Also a great tool for making sure you can easily reference important discussions with clients. I have dozens of calls every week, and it helps me to stay on top of things.

Pros

Easy to refer back to important conversations with a quick keyword search. Really great for getting quick feedback from my manager on important conversations.

Cons

The text translations isn't great. Although it could be the way I speak.

Gong is a must product for sales orgs

Pros

Easy to go back and listen to calls to listen to specific parts of conversations and use as a training tool to learn from colleagues.

Cons

Transcript isn't always accurate and can be hard to read through but more often than not it works to go through and search for key words or phrases.

We use Gong as our call recorders and internal training/coaching.

It's great for call coaching and accountability on calls with clients.

Pros

The product rocks - it actually analyzes your call and picks up keywords brought up on the call and marks them on the recordings with a marker so you can jump to particular spots of the call. It also pulls the talk time between you and the other caller which is great for call coaching purposes.

Cons

I honestly don't have any cons on this product. They are even great about analyzing the call extremely fast too!

Successful Call Analytics

Gong.io has been very easy to integrate, it joins my Zoom and SalesLoft calls and performs analytics on all of them. The reps over at Gong.io have also been so great to work with, very easy to contact and very informative.

Pros

Since Gong.io is on all of my calls, and records them, I can go back to each call and see a break down of what was said, talk times, buzz words mentioned, etc. I can also compare my calls and stats to the most successful calls that lead to deals. Gong.io provides insight that we previously did not have.

Cons

I am fairly new to using, only the past 6 months. I have yet to run into an issue with Gong.io.

Great tool!

We have been using Gong for three years and love it!

Pros

Easy to use and helpful for our sales reps. The analytics and tracking are also very helpful to improve quality of our team

Cons

Sometimes the tracking and reporting can be a bit manual to set up and make sure its running consistently.

Gong

Gong has been a great tool for learning and perfecting my sales skills

Pros

I love that Gong gives you trackable data to use as a way to improve your sales skills. It allows you to listen to your sales calls and tracks key phrases that allow you to quickly find what you're looking for

Cons

There is a concern of employee privacy that comes into question when using a platform like this. Management can definitely use as a tool to micro-manage.

Easily integrates with GoToMeeting to record calls

Pros

We use this product to record all of our meeting calls through GoToMeeting. The product is extremely simple since you really don't have to do anything for it to join your call and record. A recorder attendee will join your scheduled call 5 minutes before and start recording when the other party joins and notify them the call will be recorded.

Cons

We have issues with the recorder not showing up to calls on a monthly basis where it won't join in or record for a few days then seems to be fine after. It's inconsistencies have missed some important calls and Gong never seems to know what's going on.

Great Sales Support and Coaching Aid

Overall the quality of our calls has increased. We are more aware of how successful calls are structured and how we can modify our language to aid our clients

Pros

Gong allows me to revisit my own calls for clarity of conversation with my clients so I can always cover off the needs and requirements of the client. In addition I can use it to guide my team, myself and other members of the group

Cons

It doesn't always transcribe perfectly from my accent

Highly recommend!

Love it

Pros

Gong is awesome! I am typically in back-to-back meetings so Gong helps me with all of my follow-ups! I love that it records all my calls and I can send it to my prospects. It's super easy to use. I don't have to do anything and it just sends me an email after.

Cons

I don't have really anything negative to say. If I wouldn't have to click into Gong to send a prospect the recording and could send it directly through my email, that would be nice!

Gong is great!

Has helped me become a better sales person and helped me develop the skills of selling. It also helps verify my sales.

Pros

Helps me get better at my job as a professional sales professional.

Cons

Not an immediate upload of my calls. It would be better if I could listen to my call right away.

Awesome for Sales Reps

Pros

Love listening to my call recordings days or weeks after a call has happened. Helps me pick up on details I missed. Like that I can skip easily between who is speaking. I also re-listen to highlights when I have an upcoming call with the same client so I am focused back on the original conversation.

Cons

Would be nice to have it invisible on Zoom. Sometimes customer thinks someone else is on call.

We love Gong

I've been able to study the work of my colleagues to understand what specifically makes them successful so that I can replicate what they do well on my own! It's been a tool that has allowed me great growth in my professional development.

Pros

Gong is easy to use and breaks down your calls so you're able to see where you can improve and statistically what you are doing well. It provides transcripts, and tags certain parts of the calls so you are able to jump ahead based on what you want to review. We love how intuitive and thoughtful Gong is as a software.

Cons

I have not come across something in Gong that has been less of incredible.

Gong helps me sell better

Pros

I love that I can hear other people’s call as it allows me to learn from the best. I love that I get a transcript of my calls so I can see what my action items were. Also interesting to see the analytics to know my filler words, etc...

Cons

Nothing comes top of mind as the tool has been super intuitive. Not sure if I am unaware but would love if there is a feature to see my Overall filler words, etc

It is great!!

Pros

I love that I get to be able to listen to my past calls and know what my customers and I have talked about. I also like that it puts the keywords in there for me so that I get to click where to go and not have to listen to the whole call. Coming from a job at quality insurance and using other platforms, we did not have that and call grading would take forever!!

Cons

That it takes 24 hours to load from Salesforce.

Gong is the best

Gong transformed my day to day role with its ease of use and functionality.

Pros

I'm constantly on customer calls everyday that always entail detailed follow up notes and action items. Gong makes it easy on my to review calls and it segments follow up sections so I don't have to spend time chasing down information when listening to my call recordings.

Cons

Nothing! There isn't really anything that comes to mind