Gong.io Reviews - Page 6

Gong is amazing

We have been able to really improve our call quality with Gong. It's hard to get people on the phone and we have to make sure we maximize the efforts on the call. Gong has helped us improve on what went well and leave out bad phrases or wordings.

Pros

I like the analytics of the calls that are recorded. We are able to look at previous calls to learn from them. We can learn if we are talking to much, patience on calls, key words being used.

Cons

I cant find anything yet. So far everything with Gong has been a great experience

Gong is a Game Changer

Overall, our experience with Gong has been exceptional.

Pros

I love Gong for many reasons. The most important one is the product ease of use. We can quickly find calls by rep, client, topic, time frame and so much more. Having one place that we can give / receive immediate feedback, store specific calls for training purposes and analyze new sales language has been so valuable.

Cons

I really have nothing to complain about. The Gong team is constantly updating with new features and things to make the product better. I would love it if the app would batch send comments like the desktop version does. I hate knowing that when I'm reviewing a call, each comment comes over as a separate email to the rep.

Simple, Easy Use it Everyday

Very good! If it could just do the one thing I mentioned above I would scream and shout how Much I love gong.

Pros

Love how easy it is to search team members and be able to listen to their calls.

Cons

That it does not record my audio and screen share together. I understand how to set that up but I think its a bit complicated and time consuming

Gong.io is the best sales tool i've ever worked with

I am fundamentally a better salesperson because I am able to easily listen to my pitches and improve.

Pros

It's convenient and seamlessly integrated into our video conferencing software. A tenant of our sales org is to give/receive feedback as constructively as possible so having access to every team member's pitches helps us all make each other better. Gong calls out key words and phrases as well as important statistics to help everyone improve.

Cons

Not really any negative comments. It's so easy!

Gong - great product with great value

Pros

I use Gong as a way to retrieve and listen to calls I make with my companies partners, and I love how easy the product is to use and how easy it is to find points in a call that certain information was revealed. Saves a lot of time.

Cons

nothing, no issues whatsoever using the product. Love it!

Greatest Sales Enablement Tool Ever

GREAT

Pros

ease of use, call digest, talk-listen ratio

Cons

Need to improve their BI (need a breakdown of minutes spent on every part of the intro call...disco, deck, demo, next steps....)

Please don’t buy this - so my team looks better than the competition

Gong has completely change the way I interact with my staff by reviewing their calls and able to provide relevant feedback as well as being able to loop in other people in other divisions at the right place in the call and of course that they can put their inputs or to be a advised about issues that are relating to them the product itself is simply amazing

Pros

The ability to give almost real-time feedback and Collaborate with other members

Cons

I am addicted!!! Going doesn’t accurately pick up inbound calls The transcripts need work

Great way to connect

Pros

Love the ease of use and intuitiveness of the software. Great functionalities include comments, transcripts, notes, etc. The app makes for great road trips and being able to connect to my car and listen to calls.

Cons

Sometimes the calls take a while before they are imported into the system.

Great asset to any Sales Org.

Gong is great for any sales org looking to continuously improve - in addition to what a great tool GONG is we also love reading Gong Sales blog with all data taken from GONG recordings.

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to write comments within the recording.

Cons

New Beat feature is a little overwhelming , but with any UX or major changes comes a bit of a learning curve.

Solid, helpful, informative, easy

Pros

Gong does what it's supposed to, and it does it well. I can coach our sales reps, run analytics around talk/listen, call length, key words/phrases, etc. I'm a big fan!

Cons

Sometimes it can be difficult to get it to work reliability with GoToMeeting. I'm sure it's a quick/easy fix given how well the software is designed.

Love Gong!

I've had a great experience with Gong and the AI recognition it has for keywords, sayings, talk time, etc.

Pros

I love how easy it is to search for the people I manage and easily listen to their calls! I have used Gong at my last 2 companies and there is no way I would have been able to listen to all my reps calls day in and day out. This way I can pull up calls they've done during out 1:1's and analyze them together!

Cons

Honestly enjoy everything about the software!

A must for SDR's

Pros

- Easy to use - Ability to listen to full sales cycle - Ability to search for specific terms in calls - Tag managers or colleagues at specific conversation points - Speed up audio for quicker listening times

Cons

- Can be hard to find specific calls if multiple companies have similar names

Great For PM's to understand what their sales teams and hearing

It's been a great asset for our team.

Pros

I like the daily digest email. It reminds me to hop in every day and do some learning. I also love how easy it is the share snippets of a call.

Cons

I wish there was an integration with slack or Jira where I could listen to a snippet right from the other tool.

Highly recommenced!

Pros

Gong is incredibly useful in our sales organization. Personally I use it to review my calls/demos and often share the recordings with my customers. For training purposes and account tracking, it cannot be beat!

Cons

Occasionally it can be difficult to search for a specific call.

Excellent functionality with minor improvements to be made

Analysing sales calls is made much easier with different ways to visualize the conversation

Pros

Ability to view topics discussed, check transcripts, search for keywords, create your own tags, view talk ratios, different search filters

Cons

The search function does not always work reliably. Sometimes searching for the name of the sales consultant doesn't produce the result, even though the recording is there if you search by scrolling back through the pages, or if you apply specific date filters.

Love Gong

Love it, would recommend to anyone trying to improve the efficiency, tactics, and language of a sales team

Pros

Incredible resource for knowledge sharing and improving my language, positioning, and negotiation.

Cons

Not a lot I don't like, sometimes the app can be a little buggy while searching for specific people but it's real here and there.

Amazing Technology! A win for the Sales Rep and a win for the company!

Not only do we as reps benefit, but there's a huge upside for any business to look at a technology like this. Coaching can now be much more tailored!

Pros

I love that I can go in and listen to past customer calls. When I'm back to back on meetings it's hard to log everything in Salesforce right away, being able to go into Gong and make sure I have everything is really helpful. It's very easy to use and the analytics are really interesting!

Cons

I've been using Gong for almost 2 years and really do like it. But the one thing I hear from teammates is that it can sometimes feel overwhelming. They have said they aren't always quite sure what else to review or how to best utilize the platform.

Love it

Amazing!!!

Pros

Helps me remember conversations better since I’m not the best note taker!

Cons

Sometimes it’s laggy or misses a call !!

Every day value

We use Gong on our customer success team every single day. It's an invaluable tool in terms of onboarding/ramping up new team members, creating transparency, cross-department communication, etc.

Pros

It's been a game-changer for our team. My favorite feature is being able to search for keywords and buzzwords, as well as how it categorizes the "types" of conversation to search for (negotiation, small talk, etc.)

Cons

I think that the UI could use a little bit of improvement, it's not always easy to navigate.

A must have!

Pros

I love that Gong not only records calls but also analyzes the calls. It's a great tool to allow you to fully be attentive to your prospect and not worry about taking in-depth notes at the same time. Additionally, if there are others that need to be a part of the conversation, you can send them the entire call or the snippet of the call that is applicable to them.

Cons

I actually don't dislike anything about Gong.

Helps you remember what is important

Over all very positive and I have recommended it to 10 different clients

Pros

The points of interest that this software measure are all things that you "know" but would have a very hard time measuring. With the measuring features it helps me keep focus on what is important. In addition I like that I can go back an review calls which helps with discovery calls and account reviews

Cons

The recording announcement for Google meetings

User Friendly, Intuitive, Great Analytics/Data

We have a very green sales team so our weekly deal reviews are a great training + improvement tool.

Pros

Gong has been an invaluable tool in deal reviews with my Sales Org and a training tool for SDRs hoping to transition to a Sales role. We also use it internally to gather product feedback.

Cons

The only feature I wish was different is toggling downloading capabilities on/off for every user, verses letting admins download and normal users not.

Gong Is A Powerful Sales Enablement Tool

I've been able to have a recording of every partner interaction, coach myself on how to interact better, and tag important decision makers on calls with valuable information.

Pros

Gong gives you the ability to empower salespeople to be more efficient, master their calls, self evaluate their performance, and create archives of masterful calls.

Cons

Sometimes the software won't join a scheduled call via Calendly, but can likely be solved with better integrations.

A must to have in sales!

Pros

I like that it'll provide a forecasting and agent development plan

Cons

Could not think of any because it has everything we need as an organization

Perhaps the most helpful sales acceleration tool

Gong is a brilliant tool for sales coaching and call analysis. The intelligence they provide is second to none and I would want to use it literally everywhere I go.

Pros

Gong makes me a better salesperson. It's analysis and benchmarking means coaching individual reps becomes easy. It's an incredible resource for seeing what your colleagues are doing well and getting new ideas. I love it.

Cons

I can't take it with me all the time! I wish I could and am hoping that's on the roadmap.