Gong.io Reviews - Page 7

All of my sales calls are so much easier

Pros

Gong allows me to really pay attention to my prospect and dig into the conversation instead of worrying about taking perfect notes. I can review historical calls prior to meetings so I know exactly the language my prospect was using and the problems we're trying to solve. My ability to recap to a prospect where we stand has helped create a trust that wasn't as possible before Gong.

Cons

I wish auto summaries were a bit better.

Gong is awesome!

Gong has helped me get better at the calls I make. It's also great to refer back to when taking notes on a call in case I missed something. Very useful!

Pros

Easy to use; great to track my calls and be able to get better at my job!

Cons

It sometimes takes a little bit of time for calls to load. But other than that, it's great!

Gong makes it easy!

Pros

The simplicity of the program and going through the calls and seeing the value of each conversation, even noting calls/accounts to have leadership review and give feedback.

Cons

I dont honestly have a flaw with the software. It is a fantastic tool.

The best sales software I've ever used in a decade in sales

Pros

The fact I can directly bring colleagues into specific parts of calls, and salesforce integration.

Cons

Seems to have a lot of product bells and whistles that our customer success team has never trained us on and don't strike me as particularly valuable.

Gong helps improve sales process

Pros

The best thing about it is the segmentation of each call that is being recorded. I only have to listen to the parts of the call that have certain keywords in them.

Cons

The newest update was bothersome at first but once I got used to it, it is more user-friendly than before.

My Review

Pros

Gon.io best functionality is the Ease of Use

Cons

The Software does not record my cell calls

Perfect!

Pros

It's great to get a quick summary of any call we have, especially if you don't have a lot of time and many calls you want to keep informed about.

Cons

Nothing important to complain about. I didn't experience any blocking bugs so far.

Gong makes me more productive

It has been helpful for statistical tracking and productivity

Pros

Simple Powerful Call Tagging is great seeing real-time statistic helps keep my focused and improving

Cons

There is no option to invite the Gong recorder to a Zoom call already in progress.

Gong - Great for Sales Teams and Enablement!

We are solving the need to provide real time feedback and structured feedback to our Sales reps

Pros

Gong has been a godsend for our Sales Ops and Enablement teams here at our organization. It gives teams the ability to give feedback in real time and links to Salesforce.

Cons

In terms of the Salesforce integration it would be great if you could have more control over the opportunities Gong associates calls with

Great tool for coaching and organizational transparency!

My team previously used Salesloft Conversation Intelligence to record calls and track best practices, maintain transparency, etc. - but I like that Gong offers the ability to link emails and Salesforce activity in a single timeline view.

Pros

Intuitive user experience and accurate transcriptions. Stock keywords already pulled out of calls by Gong are relatively strong and the chronological view of communication is extremely helpful for managing the sales team from prospect to customer support.

Cons

The emails I get from Gong's marketing are a little out of touch in the sense that they are always sent at the strangest hours and on weekends. I'd prefer to not be bothered when I'm not at work and it's annoying to have my phone buzzing with something I don't need at 10pm on a Saturday.

Great tool for all segments of an organization !

sales coaching, sales training, call recording A must have for any growing or scaling business

Pros

-easy to use -works well -very insightful AI metrics -live listening and shadowing

Cons

Sometimes, recordings take a while to be fully ready to listen back

Great for reviewing sales calls!

Pros

Being able to search key words in the conversation is extremely helpful when you need to go back and listen to a certain section of your pitch!

Cons

I've loved everything so far! I really don't have anything bad to say about it!

LOVE Gong!!

Love this product so much! We can't imagine not having it.

Pros

Gong is such a fun company, and refreshing tool to use at our company! It helps with transparency across the entire organization, and automatically records our customer calls which can be sent after the fact for reference.

Cons

The "this call is may be recorded for coaching purposes" always announces itself at the wrong time, and can be super disruptive/annoying to have in the middle of a meeting.

Can't envision selling without Gong

Unreal product. Hopefully am a lifetime user in all of my future sales roles.

Pros

The ability to go in after your calls, analyze, and take notes is completely invaluable throughout every step of a sales cycle. I can't even imagine not using this tool in a B2B SaaS- selling role in which a huge portion of our calls occur on Zoom.

Cons

Finding specific calls can sometimes be difficult if you don't know the exact title of the call.

Great product, would recommend to any sales team!

Constantly improving the tool, appreciate the growth it has given myself and my team.

Pros

Gong has been an effective coaching tool for our new hires starting out in the role. The even greater use of Gong is helping out veteran BDR's get out of a rut or make the jump towards surpassing quota. If you are looking for a way to improve self development, this is the tool.

Cons

Feedback left on calls is sometimes a little difficult to read through. I wish there was a bigger text box or a coloring/highlighter feature showing what areas of a call were deemed positive/could use some work.

Gong.io for call review

I am pleased with gong.io it is convenient to use the service with managers to help us improve sales and look at % of talk time and where we can find gaps in our flow.

Pros

I do like how we can search specific phrases and key words to help find examples of other reps calls and our own to better improve.

Cons

I would like if the search options had a few more ways to find calls from other departments or company names

Awesome software solution for capturing and doing analytics on your calls

I love that I can see all the calls my teams are making and easily review them. I also use the customer calls for doing product discovery, and it is really easy to search for terms or by teams for topics.

Pros

I love Gong for its ability to capture calls and transcribe them so they are searchable and actionable in the future. We not only use it for sales calls but for product research calls as well.

Cons

There are still a few other services that I wished we could use for making the calls.

Great product

Pros

Easy to navigate, tracks valuable data points and stats, nice to view transcription, helps with ramping up to listen to colleague calls

Cons

I wish it had some auto integration with Sfdc activities or gainsight timelines

Awesome quick and easy

The overall experience has been great, so far we hadn't had any downtime. The technology is solid and very intuitive. It's nice to have a technology that doesn't cost headaches with functionality and process changes.

Pros

My favorite thing about Gong is that it transcribes your conversations so that you don't have to take notes and focus on the customer during the conversation. It also holds valuable KPI reporting that helps you improve and coach others on your team.

Cons

I don't like how long it takes to upload a phone call. It would be immensely hopeful if you could get this call immediately or minutes after the call. Sometimes you forget something and would like to reference the call or you need your notes more immediately and it would be nice not to have to wait.

Great summary of a call

Pros

I like the recording of the call and the quick analytics that shows the different areas we discussed and recommendations on how to improve the interactivity

Cons

Speech understanding could be improved and annotation

Gong review

It has been nothing but helpful. It is an extremely helpful tool.

Pros

It helps me in my sales career, to grow and learn what I can do better.

Cons

There is nothing to not like about it, it allows my leader to help me grow in the business

Gusto Loves Gong!

My overall experience with going has been amazing! I truly am so thankful for the software in the development is hard in my success as a sales woman

Pros

Gong is able to help me clearly communicate and efficiently look back at my calls, language, and see how successful I was engaging with my clients and the rates of closing their accounts for a win!

Cons

Nothing we love Gong, it has been super amazing

Great calling tool

Great experience, always (most of the time) my calls sound clear.

Pros

One thing I can say is I've never been disconnected while on a Gong call.

Cons

One thing I don't like (rarely happens) is when my prospect can't hear me on the call.

Completely upleveled our CS team!

It has allowed managers to have better visibility into team member's escalations and customer interactions CS team members can easily check back in on what they've discussed with a customer Has been a GAME-CHANGER for onboarding new team members with a great library of calls

Pros

Easy of setup and adoption (the team loved it instantly)

Cons

Search user interface could be better - can be a little clunky to find what you are looking for

Excellent Platform

Pros

Gong's ease of use and intuitive design is second to none. It's become a necessity for our sales team specifically.

Cons

I'd love it if we would be able to see the screenshare within the app as well - it's currently is only able to play audio.