Gong.io

Revenue Intelligence technology for sales teams

Gong.io Reviews - Page 9

Gong Review

Pros

Gong is very user friendly and has many features that are useful for analyzing different aspects of your calls. It makes it very easy to determine how to grow in your field and with your phone skills.

Cons

The calls take a long time to import and can frustrating when looking for immediate feedback.

Amazing Coaching Tool

Gong has saved me a lot of trial and error time of finding how to sell our product by allowing me access to the calls of best sales people in my org so that I can replicate what makes them successful.

Pros

Gong is a great tool to empower your managers with the information to help sales people with their sales process and also allows sales people to tap into what makes the best sales people at their company stand apart.

Cons

It can be a little difficult sometimes to go in and find which calls are worth listening to and which ones are not.

Great for Call Reviews

I really like the tool, best call recording/coaching software out there. The company will often post best practice feedback which is super helpful.

Pros

Gong is super easy to use and it is a great tool for going back through past calls. It is also great for call coaching.

Cons

Very minor complaint, but sometimes, Gong wont sync up to my meeting and it won't record.

Gong Review

Pros

I love the ability to find certain verbiage. Like that you can send snippets of a call. Suggestions for best practices.

Cons

Too many email reminders and recaps of calls.

I love listening to my team's calls as well as my own!

Pros

Gong is easy to use and doesn't disrupt my calls with my customers. I love that I can personalize Gong and the message it plays before a call. And it's great to listen in on my team's calls if I can't be in the room with them.

Cons

I'm honestly not sure I can think of anything I don't like!

Great tool for your sales team

Pros

Gong is a must have tool for my daily sales processes and delivers top of the line functionality. What I love most about it is that it analytically breaks down every call I have with a customer or prospect (talk time, sentiment analysis, conversation keywords most focused on). I can automatically share call recordings with the invested parties which is a time saver on the back end. Since I'm in sales, being able to go back and listen to my previous calls allows for training moments for me to become better at what I do.

Cons

Since utilizing Gong in my daily workflow, I have not run into any issues yet. Great product!

Best Sales Software

Pros

Amazing platform. Can't recommend it enough

Cons

Maybe a con is that it doesn't plugin with Gmail instantly. Takes about 48 hours to get started.

One of my favorite tools

Pros

The software is super intuitive and easy to use. The collaboration it facilitates across my team is the best part. Many great trainings, teaching moments and best practices have been facilitated by Gong.

Cons

I have to sign back into the tool very often (what seems like every 5 mins) but that's about it.

Gain powerful insights - analyze your calls with Gong.io

Employee onboarding, training, professional development, competitive intel, predictive pipeline analysis are all perks to the Gong.io software!!

Pros

It's hard to say because it's all so amazing! The fact that the AI can comb through competitors, timeline, budget, and other keywords makes it so simple to go back and review your calls for some of those meaningful details. The service allows you

Cons

Just how telling it is - I am often gaining insight that I talk too much, don't pause enough, etc. It's tough and indisputable feedback but in the end I am grateful for it because it is constructive and will make me better at the art of sales and active listening!

Painful but super helpful

Creating strong talk tracks and finding your own weaknesses on calls.

Pros

Listening to your own calls is a painful exercise, unless you're the ultimate narcissist, but Gong makes it much more enjoyable. The AI analytics that identifies different parts of the call is hugely important. In addition, being able to search through our company's call library for specific key words and phrases has proven to be extremely valuable to me.

Cons

The iPhone app doesn't show video and it crashes often. Not super reliable.

Great proct

Really good

Pros

Easy to use and automated once set up properly.

Cons

I do not really have any cons to discuss it works as I use it.

Great method of sales improvement

Pros

Auto Records and analyzes calls allow you to review them and search keywords. This tool has made notetaking and follow-ups so much easier from a sales perspective.The Mobile app is clutch as well

Cons

Too many email notifications. Tried to turn them off with no avail.

Easiest way to take notes and get better at Sales

It is hard to take notes and actively listen during Sales calls so this is a great resource to use to come back to my calls and get information I can use in follow up calls to close the deal faster or for a higher dollar amount.

Pros

I love being able to go back and listen to calls to find new information or verify the notes I took. I also love using some of the built in features to analyze my talk time/words used/ways I can get better as a sales rep.

Cons

There are a lot of new features lately. Not really a bad thing, just a learning curve!

Huge Impact

Pros

Gong has allowed me to pinpoint my weaknesses and strengths using actual data. I've made huge improvements to my game since Gong has joined our tech stack.

Cons

I've found the Deals and Accounts tab a bit hard to navigate but they are in Beta so that's to be expected.

Game changer

Pros

I like how easy to use it is, all the metrics, and the ability to pull up calls right away.

Cons

Sometimes it can take up to 4 hours to get the recording.

Easy and hassle free

Easy to use and very efficient

Pros

Love Gong as I can record all my client's calls and refer to the recording later when I am documenting the call. Also, they have the transcripts of the calls which is very helpful.

Cons

Some times on the transcripts I find wrong information

Very valuable for every sales team

positive

Pros

Tracking of words and advise of improving conversations.

Cons

the new user interface is not very intuitive

Gong is great

I think that gong is a helpful tool for sales calls, in terms of helping with our technique

Pros

Gong gave me pointers for how to improve my calls during my training period.

Cons

Gong blocks out numbers during calls, making it difficult to capture info that had been lost in technical issues.

The best tool for Sales and Customer Success

Pros

What I love about Gong is its capacity of connecting all the possible subjects from our calls and enabling us to share this information within the company. This is such an innovative company!

Cons

Nothing. I loved everything. It is a very organized platform.

Value for money. It does the job, easy to use, it’s never down and without a doubt an invaluable asset to any sales organization.

Pros

Easy to use, links to your CRM, allows you to view call transcripts, easy to listen to other team members’ calls and share them

Cons

The transcript is hard to understand 90% of the time. Also you can only rate the call using their scorecard, you can’t really customize it. Also sometimes it’s hard to find a call if you used a conference line as opposed to dialing directing from the CRM.

Must have!

10/10. Great product and team.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to set up and it just works! You'll take less notes and be able to focus on your calls.

Cons

Nothing to add...The software just works! If you wanted to be really knit picky the text after the calls aren't always accurate but you don't really need that.

Taking notes has never been so easy

Gong is amazing, I would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

I know exactly what parts of each call I need to listen to. I can skip through my pitch and only hear the customer's potential concerns.

Cons

Not all calls are recorded to Gong, but I think that is an issue on our end.

Super helpful, super easy to use

Pros

The call recordings are super high quality and easy to share with customers in a number of ways. They also break down the percentage of time that I'm speaking vs. how much the customer is speaking which has helped me to listen more.s

Cons

I don't really have any negative feedback

Powerful tool being constantly updated, needs a firm implementation and usage plan

This has turned out sales call review process from a useless chore to something reps actually use to improve. The specific metrics give a clear explanation of what went well and what went poorly, and it's been instrumental in increasing our conversions.

Pros

The incredible detail it provides - instead of poring through the audio it automatically tags specific points during a sales call.

Cons

It's still challenging to integrate into the sales process - the detail it provides can be overwhelming, and you need a goal-oriented plan for usage.

Great tool that helps the sales team function

Pros

Easy to use, very intuitive, provides great insights

Cons

Inability to define who can access what recordings is a bit cumbersome