Wingmate Logo

4.5

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.52/10

Reviews by rating

Super easy to use and the integration from our previous crm was seamless. The interface is just simply better than other platforms that I’ve tried.
I have had a pleasant experience since we launched this program. I have spoken to all members on the Wingmate team and received excellent customer service from all.
The tracking features are amazing. I would recommend this to any company looking to build organic growth.
I had to login every month, with me hard to remember passwords.
Need to take more than 1 pictures and hard to add info. Cannot see what you added.

MK

Megan K.

Textiles, 11-50 employees

NorthStar Mat Service Review

Everyone we have worked with has been pleasant to talk to, quick to respond to any issue and very helpful.

Pros

The product is very user friendly and is very quick. Time is always pressing on the route and this tool assists them in giving sales great leads quickly while making some extra flash cash for themselves.

Cons

The reporting tools are something that needs work. When picking a date range, the leads shown per person seem to be what is being worked in real time instead of what was submitted. The total sales made can not be broken down by a date range, just a total.

Really appreciate the feedback Megan! We'e recently made some updates to the analytics page which now allows you to view the analytics by a custom date range. We're constantly looking for ways to improve, if you have any other suggestions for us please reach out!

DH

Don H.

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

Summit

Fantastic. Great training and support. Easy to use !

Pros

Ease of use on the road and the way it plots the address by gps

Cons

Working the lead on my phone and updating the dashboard on my phone

Thanks for the review Don! If you have any suggestions for how we can improve please reach out to us!

DJ

Danny J.

Environmental Services, 201-500 employees

Wingmate Review

Pros

Need a better funnel and exact service level

Cons

I would like a funnels for sales won broken down by month as well as proposal with estimated start month I would like to put service level by qty and how often serviced

MS

Mitchell S.

Textiles, 11-50 employees

ALL IN

It allows the entire company to be part of the sales process.

Pros

The ability for everyone in the company to download the app to their phone and send in leads whenever they see new business opportunities

Cons

The inability to to migrate information from Wingmate to our CRM.

Thanks for the feedback Mitchell! We are constantly looking for ways to improve. Currently we have the ability to integrate with any CRM through our robust API documentation. Alternatively, Wingmate provides a CRM out of the box through our web dashboard. Please have IT reach out to us so we can walk you through the process.

JW

Joshua W.

Renewables & Environment, 51-200 employees

WingMate is Great.

great

Pros

fast service great company we at Smash My trash love

Cons

nothing its a great company to work with.

TH

TRAVIS H.

Textiles, 51-200 employees

Wingmate Review

Pros

I love how easy this platform is to use. I can access Wingmate right from my phone at any moment. It is also easy for people to send in leads. In a world where no one wants to waste time, Wingmate makes it easy for anyone at any time to send in a lead in seconds.

Cons

Not much to dislike, but if I were to pick anything I would want is easier to see the title of every lead. Sometimes I am searching for leads and I cannot find the exact one I am looking for right away.

Thanks so much Travis! If you have any suggestions for how we can improve the search functionality, please reach out to us! However, we've found it to be very helpful to provide as much info in the description to make it easier to search by keyword. The map view may also be very helpful if you know the general location of the lead you are looking for. Really appreciate the feedback!

MW

Mike W.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

WingMate App

It has changed the way we search for outside sales greatly and has also helped us fix any issues that our current clients have, while looking for inside sales opportunities. A side benefit has been the increased communication between the different departments. The more sets of eyes we have out there, the better the results have been!

Pros

Ease of use for all of our employees and the little amount of time it takes.

Cons

Have yet to have a problem with Wingmate.

Really appreciate the review Mike! If there's ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!

AT

Amy T.

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

Wingmate review

Pros

Very user friendly. Anyone can use it. It's quick and sufficient.

Cons

Photos can take a little long to upload.

Thanks for the feedback Amy! If there's ever any issues with uploading pictures please make sure to check your connection, or get in touch with us anytime and we'd be more than happy to help out!

BT

Bryanna T.

Construction, 501-1,000 employees

Software Review

The experience is good, I just think its better to use on a desktop then on the go on your phone.

Pros

The dashboard to view all leads, and there current status.

Cons

The App isn't very user friendly, its very basic and doesn't include half of the options as the website.

Thanks for the feedback Bryanna! As the mobile app was designed for frontline workers on the go, it does not include as much functionalities as the web-dashboard so that sending in leads is as simple as can be. However, please keep in mind that the web-dashboard can be used through your web browser on your mobile device. This will allow you to do everything you need right on your phone!

wr

wayne r.

Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

Northern Uniform Sales Rep Perspective

So far I'm liking it very much. I find it easy to use and a great tool to use in the selling process.

Pros

There are 3 things I really like about the software. Firstly, the task reminders, this really keeps you on track. Secondly, the futures calendar, I like how you can push calls into the future and they show up in your task calendars. Thirdly, the ease of moving the stages of the sale to each bucket of the sales process

Cons

I wish you could edit task reminders calendar dates

RG

Ryan G.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,001+ employees

Great designed app

Pros

The ease of use is amazing. The layout is so straight forward and can do quick on the fly

Cons

The process of waiting and the timeframe from start to finish of a lead

Really appreciate the feedback Ryan! We understand that sometimes the sales process can be a little bit long, but I'm sure your sales team appreciates the patience and all the great leads you send in!

GC

Grayson C.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Good for English, not so much for French

Overall it's had a positive impact on my day-to-day

Pros

It's nice that our delivery drivers can snap pictures of leads for us who then get qualified.

Cons

My sales territory is primarily Montreal (I also cover Toronto) but apparently our Wingmate rep does not speak French so I end up having to qualify my own leads. My "issue" (minor) with this isn't that I have to qualify the leads myself as much as it is that since May, it's more that if you plan on doing business in Montreal/Quebec, you need to have employees who are able to service this area.

AB

Aaron B.

Internet, 201-500 employees

GREAT

Pros

More employees need to use this. As well, proper follow up

Cons

Does not populate onto our CRM. Creates more work

ma

mini a.

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

Wingmate

Submitting leads through wingmate.

Pros

I am submitting leads through this wing mate app and it is very easy to use. It is good to have the camera and recording option.

Cons

So far nothing to complain. Easy to download and use this app. Recording option sometimes lag and the address portion most of the time pick up the wrong location.

Thanks for the review Mini! Sometimes in dense areas the address may be a little off, but this can always be edited when submitting the lead. We're so happy to have you using the app!

MB

Mike B.

Construction, 201-500 employees

Great employees

Pros

The employees at Wingmate are really easy to deal with - they do everything they can to help!

Cons

Connectivity to CRMs - it's a minor con, but would love if everything was all in the main app I'm using.

MF

Michel F.

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

The best sales system that i ever used.

I can follow up these prospects on a regular basis. I target more precisely my territory.

Pros

It is effective for business development. Prospect search, qualifying the prospect, approaching and quoting the prospect and closing the sale.

Cons

Nothing i like it. It is perfect for our work.

Appreciate the feedback Michel! if there is ever anything we can do to improve please feel free to reach out

LH

Lysa H.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Great organizing tool

Reminders, maps, easy to use. Really enjoying this app

Pros

Keeps everything handy, easy to add notes, mapping area is great

Cons

Would like newest notes first, this would make it easier as you add more notes to see your last note on top.

Thanks for the feedback Lysa! We are always looking for ways to improve so we greatly appreciate finding out what would benefit you most!

MP

Michelle P.

Textiles, 10,001+ employees

Excellent

Pros

This is very helpful how you take a picture and it loads the address etc. I have used it and got money for leads. Thank you

Cons

I can't think of anything I enjoy working with the software

Thanks for the review Michelle! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!

FT

Fran T.

Package/Freight Delivery, 10,001+ employees

Wingmate Success Story

It makes it easier for the Sales team as the pre-qualification questions have already been asked.

Pros

The software is easy to navigate and ensures the correct information is submitted.

Cons

Easy to train my team so they can submit leads.

JG

Jason G.

Construction, 51-200 employees

New User

Easy to use / enter data

Pros

Ease of use. Captures lead info including pics.

Cons

Nothing . Is easy to use. They fixed any bugs that were problematic

Thanks for the review Jason! If there's ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!

NR

Nazario R.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Good job

I do all my work activities with Wingmate

Pros

Because is very friendly. It has a very good interaction with the user.

Cons

I am really totally satisfied with the software.

DG

Dylan G.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Great app, Simple to use

We saw a huge increase in our sales funnel initially. Time will tell how many pan out, but that part is up to our sales team.

Pros

Easy to use app that takes seconds to submit leads. First month, our team submitted almost 1000 leads total! Instructions and standards for a paid lead were clear and simple.

Cons

If you have a lead that isn't in front of you at that moment, entering it takes some time. Nothing excessive though.

Thanks so much for the review Dylan! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1,001-5,000 employees

Light and Efficient CRM

A great product, we sorely needed a crm solution and Wingmate has worked great so far.

Pros

The ease of use, especially the app. The picture taking capability is something that was lacking from other apps we looked into.

Cons

So far there does not seem to be a way to connect directly with Power BI to do our own analysis.

SM

Stephen M.

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

Makes communication quicker, easier to keep everyone in the loop on leads, expands my support network directly

Pros

Keeps me organized and saves time on weekly reporting to my manager

Cons

The app does not have as much options as the website dashboard

Appreciate the review Stephen. Feel free to reach out to us anytime if there's anything we can do to improve!

PC

Peter C.

Textiles, 51-200 employees

Simple as a click

Pros

Take a photo and just like that you can generate a lead. It's as easy as opening the app taking the picture and clicking submit

Cons

So far I Haven't run into anything negative.

Really appreciate the feedback Peter! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please reach out to us anytime