Wingmate Reviews

Pros

A side benefit has been the increased communication between the different departments. The more sets of eyes we have out there, the better the results have been.

Mike W.

The ease of use is amazing. The layout is so straight forward and can do quick on the fly.

Ryan G.

Pauline H.

Cons

I had to login every month, with me hard to remember passwords.

Ryan S.

Need to take more than 1 pictures and hard to add info. Cannot see what you added.

Scott A.

mini a.

4.6

Great tool to align sales and front-line employees

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive, and a great team supporting the product.

Cons

During our initial setup, we did not integrate with our CRM. That made it difficult for us to track progress in multiple platforms. I understand that functionality now exists and would be something that we'd explore in the future.

Josh, Thank you for the review. As a respected veteran at WM, your kind words mean a lot to us. Looking forward to making that integration happen!

Wingmate Review

Overall I love the way Wingmate allows me to excel at my job. I am able to connect with my Frontline co-workers and have them feed me new and exciting leads, in order for me to be successful in my role. Feedback is quick and easy to review, as I get email notifications any time the app is updated.

Pros

I like the user friendliness of the software. Even if your not the most computer literate person, the software is easy to learn and use. I also like how it's easy to navigate through the different pages with just a simple click of button and how easy it is to stay connected to other users within the app.

Cons

The one flaw I would say the software has, is the lack of confirmation when changing the status of a lead. For example if I wanted to change the status to a lead back to its original status, I don't have access to do so myself. Other than that, I really enjoy the software and all its functionalities!

Thanks so much for the feedback Nana! We understand that moving a lead through the sales cycle can be done with just the click of a button so it's important to be mindful when moving it forward. Since the deal stages are tied to the rewards for frontline workers, we do not have the functionality for sales accounts to move leads back. However, you can always reach out to any manager (or get in touch with us!) whenever a lead needs to be moved back. Really glad to have you as part of the program!

Wingmate

Pros

Wingmate allows anyone within an organization to submit potential leads. The application isn't at all industry-specific so it can be used in any sales environment. Wingmate can be accessed on mobile platforms, allowing a lead to be submitted anywhere.

Cons

The turnaround time with submitted leads is too slow to be effective. Although Wingmate keeps tracks of all leads (and who submitted them), it is generally faster to forward a lead directly to sales personnel. This might be an issue with our company's implementation but during my time using the application I found my leads would not receive a follow-up for longer periods of time.

Thank you for the feedback Scott! While we would love it if every lead receives as much attention as possible, response rates do vary quite a bit between the companies that we work with. I would suggest discussing this with your sales manager and sales team, hopefully it will lead to many more closes for your company. If you ever have any suggestions about the app we'd love to hear it!

Wingmate is not just for Large Companies

My overall experience with Wingmate is very positive. I have pocketed a good amount of income that I would have otherwise not received and helped my company sell more equipment. With my earnings, I like to treat my family, so the incentive is there for me to continue to put in more leads.

Pros

What I love about Wingmate is that it takes a very dubious task and turns it into additional income for people at the ground level of any company. What would usually take 5-10 minutes out of your day to add a single lead, can now take seconds. You can then track those leads through an online dashboard. The design of the dashboard is very well organized and easy to read. Because of the ease of use, Wingmate extends to all companies no matter how small.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that my company is currently not using it to its advantage. With a lead tracking dashboard that is catalogued beautifully and an app that is widely available, everyone in the company has the ability and should be more focused on pumping the system full of leads and generating more sales.

Thank you so much for the review Jonathan, the feedback is much appreciated! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please let us know

Product Review

I have to say Wingmate has changed the way I view our front line, not only is it a tool for us Salesmen but our drivers now have the ability to act as a Salesmen while delivering our promises. It gives them a tool to use in their everyday duties. Being from operations in my previous position with Purolator, it was really nice to see that our driver's voices are being heard and I have a direct roll into making that a dream come true.

Pros

The thing I like most about Wingmate is that Wingmate was able to give our driver's a voice that is being heard. Wingmate is that tool that has bridged that gap between or front line and our Sales team.

Cons

The only thing I liked the least about Wingmate is that fact that it scares some of our older drivers away, who in fact would actually be bringing in Gold. Other than that I have 0 complains. Great software and tool to get the job done!

Thank you so much for the review Jordan! We're always looking for new ways to maximize engagement, if you have any suggestions we're all ears. We're so happy to have you as part of the program!

Improve Sales!

We switched from a manual paper sales leads sheet to this system that has improved the number of leads being generated from the outside workforce. It's a simple system to help improve incoming sales leads and track their performance.

Pros

- Ease of use for the team in the field - Ability for field users to track progress of sales leads they captured - An easy way to track commissions paid on closed sales leads

Cons

The only thing I would like to see changed is the ability for us to add/remove users ourselves instead of submitting a request.

Thanks for the feedback! With a manager account, it is very simple to add and disable users through the admin console. For a walkthrough, please take a look at our support page here: https://support.wingmateapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003884292-Manager-Welcome-must-read- You can also reach out to us anytime and we'd be more than happy to help out!

Operations Manager's Review

I have had a pleasant experience since we launched this program. I have spoken to all members on the Wingmate team and received excellent customer service from all.

Pros

Easy to use on a mobile device and desktop. Greatly improves communication amongst departments and teammates. Prompt and efficient support from the Wingmate team. Removes the need for paper documentation of a prospect or lead.

Cons

Quite some time ago, I would have said I least like the inability to search existing leads. Prompt attention was given to this issue. A solution was implemented fast. At this time, I do not have a "con" related to this program.

Thanks so much for the review Shayne, it is much appreciated! It has been a pleasure to work with you

My review

Contacts entered are only as good as the information collected by the csr. They should have better training.

Pros

Ease of entering information Ease of moving between leads

Cons

Simple graphics Limited options with regards to entry fields

Thank you for the review Rob! We do have the option for multiple entry fields, please have one of your managers reach out to us so we can discuss this for you!

Wingmate review

Pros

Very user friendly. Anyone can use it. It's quick and sufficient.

Cons

Photos can take a little long to upload.

Thanks for the feedback Amy! If there's ever any issues with uploading pictures please make sure to check your connection, or get in touch with us anytime and we'd be more than happy to help out!

Attractive lead capture software

Pros

What I liked most was the venn between having both GPS location and photos captured on location to clearly outline the style of lead that salesmen would be pursuing.

Cons

I found it somewhat difficult to tie leads to contact information as the sales development process advanced.

Thanks for the feedback! We always have the option to add in custom fields to make finding contact information on each lead easier. Please have your management team reach out to us to discuss this!

NorthStar Mat Service Review

Everyone we have worked with has been pleasant to talk to, quick to respond to any issue and very helpful.

Pros

The product is very user friendly and is very quick. Time is always pressing on the route and this tool assists them in giving sales great leads quickly while making some extra flash cash for themselves.

Cons

The reporting tools are something that needs work. When picking a date range, the leads shown per person seem to be what is being worked in real time instead of what was submitted. The total sales made can not be broken down by a date range, just a total.

Really appreciate the feedback Megan! We'e recently made some updates to the analytics page which now allows you to view the analytics by a custom date range. We're constantly looking for ways to improve, if you have any other suggestions for us please reach out!

Summit

Fantastic. Great training and support. Easy to use !

Pros

Ease of use on the road and the way it plots the address by gps

Cons

Working the lead on my phone and updating the dashboard on my phone

Thanks for the review Don! If you have any suggestions for how we can improve please reach out to us!

ALL IN

It allows the entire company to be part of the sales process.

Pros

The ability for everyone in the company to download the app to their phone and send in leads whenever they see new business opportunities

Cons

The inability to to migrate information from Wingmate to our CRM.

Thanks for the feedback Mitchell! We are constantly looking for ways to improve. Currently we have the ability to integrate with any CRM through our robust API documentation. Alternatively, Wingmate provides a CRM out of the box through our web dashboard. Please have IT reach out to us so we can walk you through the process.

Wingmate Review

Pros

I love how easy this platform is to use. I can access Wingmate right from my phone at any moment. It is also easy for people to send in leads. In a world where no one wants to waste time, Wingmate makes it easy for anyone at any time to send in a lead in seconds.

Cons

Not much to dislike, but if I were to pick anything I would want is easier to see the title of every lead. Sometimes I am searching for leads and I cannot find the exact one I am looking for right away.

Thanks so much Travis! If you have any suggestions for how we can improve the search functionality, please reach out to us! However, we've found it to be very helpful to provide as much info in the description to make it easier to search by keyword. The map view may also be very helpful if you know the general location of the lead you are looking for. Really appreciate the feedback!

WingMate App

It has changed the way we search for outside sales greatly and has also helped us fix any issues that our current clients have, while looking for inside sales opportunities. A side benefit has been the increased communication between the different departments. The more sets of eyes we have out there, the better the results have been!

Pros

Ease of use for all of our employees and the little amount of time it takes.

Cons

Have yet to have a problem with Wingmate.

Really appreciate the review Mike! If there's ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!

Great designed app

Pros

Cons

The process of waiting and the timeframe from start to finish of a lead

Really appreciate the feedback Ryan! We understand that sometimes the sales process can be a little bit long, but I'm sure your sales team appreciates the patience and all the great leads you send in!

Responsive and Immediate

The feedback and response time was excellent for the information I submitted. The "message" section keeps you informed along the way with the progress of your submission and the "Leads" section keeps track of the information submitted and the monetary amount paid out. SO easy to use when you're in a hurry. The camera option is quick to capture the detail required, all in a picture...no need to type out the information in designated fields, just simply take the picture and submit! Simple!

Pros

This software is simple and fast to use. Very straight forward.

Cons

Nothing to dislike here. The App is perfect in my opinion.

Thanks for the review Kim, so glad to have you as part of the program! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please let us know

Excellent Program

Pros

Easy to use! This program has helped with boosting sales for my existing accounts.

Cons

There are no immediate drawbacks/negatives to the program in my opinion.

Really appreciate the feedback Jaclyn! If there's ever anything we can do to improve, please feel free to reach out!

Software Review

The experience is good, I just think its better to use on a desktop then on the go on your phone.

Pros

The dashboard to view all leads, and there current status.

Cons

The App isn't very user friendly, its very basic and doesn't include half of the options as the website.

Thanks for the feedback Bryanna! As the mobile app was designed for frontline workers on the go, it does not include as much functionalities as the web-dashboard so that sending in leads is as simple as can be. However, please keep in mind that the web-dashboard can be used through your web browser on your mobile device. This will allow you to do everything you need right on your phone!

Effortless

Wingmate was very easy to introduce to our team. Our front line users find it easy to work with and our sales reps like the internal communication features. Their tracking system makes adminstration easy as well.

Pros

Wingmate is a great product. It makes capturing a sales lead in the field effortless. The tracking features are amazing. I would recommend this to any company looking to build organic growth.

Cons

The quality of your leads and the number of leads submitted is totally up to you, the end user.

Pauline, Thank you for your kind review. Looking forward to continuing our success with Doritex!

Great app for referals

It was quick and easy to do once I got signed up.

Pros

It's easy to upload an address for business card in the communication is easily accessible. I love how they give me updates on weather things are going through or not or if they need more information it's easy to do.

Cons

Nothing I enjoy the app. I have no issues with it whatsoever

Thanks for the review Julio, so glad to have you using the app!

Wingmate

Submitting leads through wingmate.

Pros

I am submitting leads through this wing mate app and it is very easy to use. It is good to have the camera and recording option.

Cons

So far nothing to complain. Easy to download and use this app. Recording option sometimes lag and the address portion most of the time pick up the wrong location.

Thanks for the review Mini! Sometimes in dense areas the address may be a little off, but this can always be edited when submitting the lead. We're so happy to have you using the app!

Quintex Review

Pleased with the program, customer service is great.

Pros

It has easily earned an increase in leads generated overall for my territory, leads I may not have found.

Cons

Many repeat leads that I already have history with. Nothing can be done about that though. Always good to get someone else's info anyway, I may have missed something.

Thanks for the review Noel! If there's ever anything we can do to improve please let us know

Easy to use and track leads

Wingmate leads allow us to track competitor activity by simply taking a picture through the app. All leads are saved and followed up on and updated as needed with new info or when it sells

Pros

The process of capturing a lead is very easy, nothing more than taking a picture and filling in some information.

Cons

Have not come across anything to dislike

The feedback is much appreciated Mike! If there's ever anything we can do to improve please let us know

The best sales system that i ever used.

I can follow up these prospects on a regular basis. I target more precisely my territory.

Pros

It is effective for business development. Prospect search, qualifying the prospect, approaching and quoting the prospect and closing the sale.

Cons

Nothing i like it. It is perfect for our work.

Appreciate the feedback Michel! if there is ever anything we can do to improve please feel free to reach out